SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10)

SkinnyDip's Rejuvenation

Hi All,

I was on here quite abit in 2006-2009. I went from 285 to 176. Well, after getting married and having a lot of functions, I fell off the wagon so to speak. I am back up to 225 and am starting my log to help keep me motiviated and accountable.

My plan is something different from my first journey. I am starting by carb cylcing and doing 4x weights and 6x cardio. Tonight starts my return to the weight room with a traditional Chest/Tricep split.

Feel free to follow as I should be updating nightly/every other night with a weighin on Saturday mornings.

SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Monday had a tough day at the gym. This was my first day of lifting on a no carb day (Less than 30g of carbs). Did some supersets of chest/Tris and 20 mins elipitical.

Next was yesterday and had 40 mins of cardio. Did 20 mins stairmaster and 20 mins on the elipitical. I had a moderate carb day of 200g, 200g Pro, 46g Fat

Today is my high carb day and have Back/Biceps upcoming. Should be a good workout as I have plenty of energy. But, can't wait for to see some more progress.

First weigh in is tomorrow. Did my Shoulder/Traps on my moderate 2000 calorie carb day. Had an excellent workout doing circuits.

Today was no carb and cardio. I am preparing for my starting weight tomorrow to set my goals.

With the first week down, I saw a loss of four lbs. I went from 229-225 this past week and didn't have much of a problem. I had a lack of energy on Monday's training night due to the lack of glycogen. Other than that, I only had any issues getting to the gym because of state ordinances in the new town I am living in. They close the gym's at 9pm on Fridays and I get off at 3am Saturday morning.

I am very hopeful for this week as I am even more focus and starting to get the same passion and commitment I had prior to my year off of diet/exercise. Please continue to follow and add any comments/questions you might have.

Had a great start to the week so far. My no carb Monday was a lot easier this week to lift. I didn't superset so I felt I was able to be more effective in my lifts for Chest/Triceps. Yesterday I just did a cardio day, I did the elipitical for 35 minutes. Tonight, after work here in 39 minutes, I have Back and Biceps. I'll be doing rows, WG pullups, Deads, and a few cable machines. Then the standard curls, etc for biceps.

I ended up taking Thursday off (normal off day is Saturday) because of some personal issues. But, Friday was cardio and I killed it. Saturday was Shoulders and traps and I couldn't have been more please with my effort.

I did weigh in on Saturday and saw a gain of 1lb, but I attribute that to the newly added Creatine to my diet. Pants are already looser and I am at a cal deficit, so weight gain is almost impossible.

Started Sunday off with Legs, did some Squats 4x10, Lunges, Leg Press, Calves and adductors. Then did 30 minutes of cardio to finish it up. I am excited as I have made it past the two week phase when I would normally drop off. I am starting to see physical progress which is keeping me motivated to work harder.