Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000)

Got kicked out of gym :(

Not as severe as title sounds :P I couldn't finish my workout in time and had to leave before I did the final exercise (deadlifts).

Would it be ok if I did them tomorrow? Just finish what I started today, instead of having a pure rest day. It's a 1 rep max kind of deal (texas method). Was going for 150KG and really want to see if I can do it
    God is dead.
    -- Nietzsche

Nietzsche is dead.
    -- God

Every generalization is dangerous, especially this one.
    -- Mark Twain

The last time I was inside a woman was when I was inside the Statue of Liberty.
    -- Woody Allen

"Every fight is a food fight when you're a cannibal."

KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't see the harm in missing them once, I know its annoying tho

Question, why did you not do them first??
    ***Irish Misc Crew***

"It is ok to fail, it is not ok to give up" - Ghandi

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you" - Neil Young

"Cíunas bothár cailín baínne" - Patrick Kavanagh

Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000)
    had the same kind of workout (setting PR) for squats then bench, deads were supposed to be last.
    God is dead.
    -- Nietzsche

Nietzsche is dead.
    -- God

-- Mark Twain

-- Woody Allen

KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sorry did not read your post properly If your doin a max day I would wait a day and try it again, just so you have more energy to give it your all.

When i do max attempts I usually do sqauts one day, then chest another day and same for deadlifts, just so i can give it everything without being tired from other exercises...
    ***Irish Misc Crew***

BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd split it up like others have said. You're doing yourself a disservice by maxing on all 3 in the same day.
    I make bad videos in my basement about training, which makes me an internet guru.
    http://www.youtube.com/basementbarbell

but it's the program :X the texas method
    God is dead.
    -- Nietzsche

Nietzsche is dead.
    -- God

-- Mark Twain

-- Woody Allen

Agree with BDiamond ^^^

Its also very taxing mentally when your going for max reps. I know that I have to really get in the "zone" before I go all out on a squat, if I'm not in the right frame of mind I am already at a disadvantage.

Was it Arnold that said that "the body does what the mind tells it"?? Anywho, split them up next time around and you will see the difference, let us know if you make 150kg too, and keep lifting!!

Edit: I never heard of the Texas Method or madcows or whatever til I joined this forum, so if you really have to do all three in one day, go to the gym earlier next time :P
    ***Irish Misc Crew***

I usually do but I left some dumb app running on my iphone, didn't notice until I was about to go and it depleted my battery.

like you said it's all about being in the zone, and my music puts me there (tbh would rather be deaf than listen to that ****gy time music they put in the gym)
    God is dead.
    -- Nietzsche

Nietzsche is dead.
    -- God

-- Mark Twain

-- Woody Allen

lol, live and learn must be a universal thing with ****ty music in gyms, seriously, out of all the places that mass motivation is needed!!?, thank goodness for ipods!!
    ***Irish Misc Crew***