AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Weird question about veins

Last week when I was getting dressed I noticed that my upper arms had visible veins. There were a bunch near my arm socket and several branches going across my bicep area. I also looked at my chest and there were a bunch there too. I've never had visible veins in these areas before. These veins don't stick out, they're just visible. I'm not icked out by it but it does perplex me. Anybody have any idea why this may be happening? I am cutting and stepping up my weightlifting, if that matters, but I haven't really been doing anything else out of the ordinary. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with my diet or not.

I tried googling it and all I got was information about spider veins...these aren't spider veins, just regular ol' green veins.
    Cutting from 175lbs to 135lbs, see my journey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133641461

"Ordinary people evade facts, become inconsistent, or systematically defend themselves against the threat of new information relevant to issues [about which they have preconceived ideas]." - Cognitive Psychologist Peter Wason, 1981

Come join me: http://www.********.com/TheWellnessChick

jane-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jane-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jane-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jane-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jane-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jane-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jane-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jane-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jane-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jane-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jane-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    as your body fat decreases, the underlying veins become more visible. also when you're working out and your blood is pumping, you may also be able to see them quite well. nothing to worry about! that's why when you see bodybuilders on stage with a lot of veins visible. think they look pretty cool

Ditched the hooker heels! elainedeluca's Avatar
    elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AnnieOlson View Post
    ...I am cutting and stepping up my weightlifting, if that matters, but I haven't really been doing anything else out of the ordinary. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with my diet or not.

I tried googling it and all I got was information about spider veins...these aren't spider veins, just regular ol' green veins.
    The answer...your cutting and stepping up the weightlifting. You may even get your bf to the point where you get some real vasodilation (personally, I love it!)
    ********: http://www.********.com/Chickthatlifts
    ******** Fan Page: http://www.********.com/ChickThatLiftsElaineDeLuca
    Twitter: @chickthatlifts
    Blog: http://www.chickthatlifts.com

Top Secret Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

Dedication + motivation = annihilation
    Live, love, lift

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    More muscles + lower bodyfat = more veins. My arms are veiny as hell now, nothing I can do about this.

womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hah, the first time I saw all the green veins along my bicep & chest I freaked out. I just finished a workout & can trace this big fat squiggly one from shoulder to shoulder, and another one from my mid bicep down to the back of my hand. I don't really notice them much anymore unless I'm focusing on them.
    Bender, part of being human is having self-control. -Amy Wong

Fat loss per month =
    Obese : 6-8%
    Moderately overweight: 4-6%
    Average: 2-4%
    Lean 1-2%
    Very lean .5-1%

^via female sticky on realistic goals

53 Miles West of Venus Human Rocket's Avatar
    Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000)
    I find a little vascularity on a woman to be very sexy. My wife hates it though... she had just started getting a few veins on her arms and it freaked her out. She won't lift any more because of it, just does yoga now.
    And there's a plague of locusts upon us
    And there's a nightmare in the swarm
    And there's a lion out in the desert
    Slouching towards Bethlehem to be born again
    Backstreet's back alright... Alright...

sweethunibabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweethunibabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweethunibabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweethunibabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweethunibabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweethunibabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweethunibabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweethunibabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweethunibabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweethunibabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweethunibabi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm jealous! That's awesome.
    jersey girl, always *732*

squat - 180
    bench - 130
    DL - 190

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    <<<<---Is very vascular.

About the ones on the chest, though. Please rule out pregnacy one way or the other. Both times my tip off (because it was never a missed period as I am so irregular) was a road map of blue lines all over my titties.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love all my new veins. I'm always surprised when/if people dislike them (mine or theirs, lol).
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    <<<<---Is very vascular.

About the ones on the chest, though. Please rule out pregnacy one way or the other. Both times my tip off (because it was never a missed period as I am so irregular) was a road map of blue lines all over my titties.
    I think I can safely rule that out, I just finished having my monthly visit from Aunt Flo

So...cool...this must mean my body fat is decreasing? That makes me really happy, woohoo.
    Cutting from 175lbs to 135lbs, see my journey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133641461

"Ordinary people evade facts, become inconsistent, or systematically defend themselves against the threat of new information relevant to issues [about which they have preconceived ideas]." - Cognitive Psychologist Peter Wason, 1981

mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mellie369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Like the others said, it's your low body fat. I've also noticed my veins pop more when I'm hot (like in the shower) or when I eat carbs or drink alcohol.

Last week when I was getting dressed I noticed that my upper arms had visible veins. There were a bunch near my arm socket and several branches going across my bicep area. I also looked at my chest and there were a bunch there too. I've never had visible veins in these areas before. These veins don't stick out, they're just visible. I'm not icked out by it but it does perplex me. Anybody have any idea why this may be happening? I am cutting and stepping up my weightlifting, if that matters, but I haven't really been doing anything else out of the ordinary. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with my diet or not.

Down 148 lbs and 28% BF! ShaunaCat's Avatar
    ShaunaCat is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaunaCat is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaunaCat is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaunaCat is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaunaCat is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaunaCat is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaunaCat is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaunaCat is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaunaCat is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaunaCat is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaunaCat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I also am very "veiny", especially in my arms. At first I didn't like it, but now I kind of dig it. I didn't notice/have them until I got to about 14% bodyfat or so. I might just be a wierdo though because I also love the feeling at the end of a hard lifting session when the muscles you just worked are all stiff and pumped up. I guess because it lets me know that I accomplished what I came to do! I have a lot of the people (women surprisingly) at the gym comment on how "cool" the veins look. LOL

MrsSmith0101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe tanning would help them not be so apparent? If that's what you want. But I think they look cool too. and way to go- btw!!

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mellie369 View Post
    Like the others said, it's your low body fat. I've also noticed my veins pop more when I'm hot (like in the shower) or when I eat carbs or drink alcohol.
    Mellie, just wanted to say you look great, then I went to look at your profile and am even more impressed seeing your whole transformation! You go, girl!

OP - Yup, more veins come out when I get lean. My front delt veins have been popping for a while now, my forearm veins are sticking out again now that I've leaned out since the last bulk even when I'm not at the gym (after a shower or when I'm hot they are quite visible). Bicep veins just starting to get more prominent on me when I'm at the gym.

In reference to discdoggie, my boob veins are not particularly prominent even though my boobs have less fat now. When I was preggo/lactating a lot they were tons more noticeable!
    Gym PRs:
    SQ: 360 x 1, BP: 165 x 1, DL: 330 x 2, OHP: 110 x 2

Best meet lifts (raw w/wraps):
    SQ: 365, BP: 155, DL: 350, Elite total of 870 @165

Closest thing to a log, but better cause it's vids! = www.youtube.com/user/birdiefu

ErinB1218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErinB1218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErinB1218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErinB1218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErinB1218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErinB1218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErinB1218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErinB1218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErinB1218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErinB1218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErinB1218 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I say ENJOY IT!!! Show 'em off, sistah!
    AFPA Figure Pro
    NPC Women's Physique Competitor
    ISSA CFT
    NESTA PT
    Hairdresser Extraordinaire

Originally Posted by MrsSmith0101 View Post
    Maybe tanning would help them not be so apparent? If that's what you want. But I think they look cool too. and way to go- btw!!
    I think it looks pretty cool too, so no tanning for moi. And thankee

Johnsonious2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnsonious2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnsonious2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnsonious2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnsonious2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnsonious2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnsonious2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnsonious2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnsonious2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnsonious2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnsonious2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I want veins on my chest... =(

But its basically what everyone said + gentics (if someone didn't already say that)
    If in doubt, shout it out!!!

sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just now noticed a bunch of blue veins popping up on my arms and even on the back of my hands. Freaked me out at first! lol
    IG: sarasayshi76

bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Smile

I'm pretty vascular in my upper body..also have super striated chest/shoulders. Sometimes it looks scary when I'm lifting, but other than that I like it. I especially like seeing those veins in my lower abs! Just menas you're leaning out...

BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They can be a good way to track leanness, in terms of the order in which they appear. So for example, maybe hands and forearms first, then long bicep vein, then branches off that one, then calves or abs, etc. Some of mine come and go, but always in the same order. It's kind of reassuring.

I think all of you look just great with the veins, but I've got them too so not really objective.

bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BestYearEver View Post
    They can be a good way to track leanness, in terms of the order in which they appear. So for example, maybe hands and forearms first, then long bicep vein, then branches off that one, then calves or abs, etc. Some of mine come and go, but always in the same order. It's kind of reassuring.

I think all of you look just great with the veins, but I've got them too so not really objective.
    Hey, Bestyear, where in TX are you? Im in S.A...

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am ambivalent on the lower ab veins. One on each side that snakes up from the groin region toward obliques. Kinda scary when they pop out but kinda neat.

I agree with BestYear that the progression on where new veins show up can be a good indicator of how much leaner you are getting.
    Gym PRs:
    SQ: 360 x 1, BP: 165 x 1, DL: 330 x 2, OHP: 110 x 2

Best meet lifts (raw w/wraps):
    SQ: 365, BP: 155, DL: 350, Elite total of 870 @165

Closest thing to a log, but better cause it's vids! = www.youtube.com/user/birdiefu

FitFighter94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitFighter94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitFighter94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitFighter94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitFighter94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitFighter94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitFighter94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitFighter94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitFighter94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitFighter94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitFighter94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by birdiefu View Post
    I am ambivalent on the lower ab veins. One on each side that snakes up from the groin region toward obliques. Kinda scary when they pop out but kinda neat.

I agree with BestYear that the progression on where new veins show up can be a good indicator of how much leaner you are getting.
    Me tooo. I started getting the lower ab veins just recently but I think they're really cool! ... In a kinda freaky way :P

I personally like my veins... I was a bit grossed out by them at first - my parentals pointed them out and were all like "OMGSTOPLIFTING"MAN"WEIGHTS." and then were like "Why don't you do some yoga and pilates sweetie? Or just do spin classes and lift some 'light' dumbbells." Erm. No thank you

But yeah, they've grown on me. I don't really care if my parents don't like them, or anyone else, for that matter.

drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^^Thats exactly what my mom said to me when she saw my arm veins. She said, " Um Laura, I think you should start doing pilates instead of lifting weights like you are some man"

I don't like pilates at all

Originally Posted by FitFighter94 View Post
    Me tooo. I started getting the lower ab veins just recently but I think they're really cool! ... In a kinda freaky way :P

I personally like my veins... I was a bit grossed out by them at first - my parentals pointed them out and were all like "OMGSTOPLIFTING"MAN"WEIGHTS." and then were like "Why don't you do some yoga and pilates sweetie? Or just do spin classes and lift some 'light' dumbbells." Erm. No thank you

But yeah, they've grown on me. I don't really care if my parents don't like them, or anyone else, for that matter.
    I want lower ab veins! I'd show them off forever *nodnod*

BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50) BestYearEver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bosgirlin09 View Post
    Hey, Bestyear, where in TX are you? Im in S.A...
    I'm just up the road in Austin. SA is my next fave city in Texas -- lots of good memories from every time I've been there, starting with a high school Alamo field trip waaay back when... .

Lol at everyone's mama comments about veins. It's one thing my mom can't say anything about, even though lifting weights is about the least ladylike sport type thing imaginable, because she has always had arm and hand veins without touching a weight in her life. I remember pushing on them and tracing them with my fingers when I was a little girl in church, and now my 8 year old daughter does that to me.

igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000)

As other posters have said, normal with lower bodyfat. My forarms have huge veins and you should have seen the nurses gathered around me to put an IV in me once! It was hysterical! They were all like, "I'm getting THAT ONE!" LOL!

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Went to the doctor yesterday for a routine checkup. She commented on my biceps veins. I don't think she appreciated them , as she sort of had a look of disgust on her face. I nodded politely and didn't engage her inquiry any further . To each his own...