TheBBFuture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation TheBBFuture:Off Season Training!

A little about myslef.

Weight Training has been apart of my life since I was about 13. Today I am 21. My dad had FLEX, Men's Health and Muscle&Fitness magazines stacked up in his house. They all were just collecting dust, Until at the age of 13 when I decided to look through a few. This soon lead to me reading through a stack of at least 100 magazines. At that point I was fully inspired and knew Weight Training would be a apart of my life forever.

Like most lifters, At around 13, When I first started the gains were quick and I convinced myself this pattern would continue as long as I was lifting. But soon I had to humble myself and realize knowledge is power. I knew if I would continue lifting this way, I would continue to ride down a dead end.

Like most younger kids my age at the time(15-16), the drug world can seem to influence you to follow the crowd. But I had a great foundation around me. That lifestyle was never a option for me. I decided I want to follow in my father foot steps and be a three-sport athlete and never waste my life or health with drugs. Working out was second nature to me and I loved it at this point. Sadly since my doctor would not allow me to even try out for sports. He told me "In my 20 years of working, I have never seen feet as flat as yours." This broke heart but I knew Weight Training would be a part of my life forever.

Since I was limited to only lifting at home with about $100 worth of equipment. Till today I will never know why but I fell in love with Stiff leg/Romanian Deadlifts. I love regular deads, but since I was lifting in my bedroom, dropping weights was not a option.

Lets Fast foward a little, At around the age of 18 I got a membership at a local gym near my house. Since I was so use to my little set up in my room, a gym with 40-50 people at the some time was very overwhelming to me. But I knew to make the gains I was after, I would need to step out of my little comfort bubble and lose my fear.

At 19-20, I can remember it like it was yesterday. I was deadlifting at my gym and there were two guys I never saw a day in my life. Since I attended the gym for so long you get use to the some crew of people. One of the guys left his notepad/ workout tracker on the ground by the squat rack. Try to be nice, I thought I would return it to him. This may have been one of the best choices I ever made. Later on in my workout The guy brought up the fact that I was deadlifting. Deadlifts are a blue moon or a unicorn at my gym. But they were my favorite exercise and a staple in my routine.

Well, the gentleman Introduced himself and handed me a business card. He mentioned that he is Natural Bodybuilding and thought I would have success if I gave it a shot. I drove home and sat at my computer for at least 20 minutes thinking"Should I respond?" Bodybuilding was always a dream but I thought I would never have the courage to get on stage. But I told myself "You cant let opportunities slip away." so I responded to him telling him I was interested.

Now Today me and my Coach, Cliff Wilson are good friends and I am very proud to represent as a member of his team. I went through my first contest season and it change my life forever for the better. I honestly for think Natural Bodybuilding is hands downs the toughest sport mentally. And that mental torture can and will prepare me for any obstacle life throws my way.

Stats:
    NORTH CENTRAL NATURAL BODYBUILDING >Novice class 1st Place
    -Open Med 2nd Place
    -Overall Novice Winner 1st

OCB Natural Indiana
    -Open Med 5th Place

2010 NANBF Great Lakes Supernatural Muscle Classic
    -Open Medium 4th Place

Lets fast foward to the current date. After my first contest season, I am currently in my Off-Season. I will track Personal Records and any supplements I try during this time prepping for my next contest season. Stay Tuned!
    ~"INTENSITY IS EVERYTHING"~ TEAM WILSON NATURAL BODYBUILDING

BIGBADBOOTYBEAR is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGBADBOOTYBEAR is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGBADBOOTYBEAR is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGBADBOOTYBEAR is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGBADBOOTYBEAR is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGBADBOOTYBEAR is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGBADBOOTYBEAR is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGBADBOOTYBEAR is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGBADBOOTYBEAR is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGBADBOOTYBEAR is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGBADBOOTYBEAR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    HEY MR. SIGGERS (LOL THAT RHYMES FUNNY WITH ANOTHER WORD) NICE TO MEET YOU HERE BRO, BUT YOUR ASS BETTER GET BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM! YOU WANT TO TALK BAD ABOUT DRUGS, BUT TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR AND ASK YOURSELF IF ANYONE WILL EVER CONSIDER YOU A FREAK! IF YOU'RE NOT ON GOOD **** YOU CAN'T TRAIN HARDCORE, YOU PROBABLY TRAIN LIKE A SISSY! IF YOU TRAIN LIKE A SISSY, YOU'LL LOOK LIKE A SISSY!

BUT IF YOU TRAIN LIKE THE BIG BAD BOOTY BEAR, EAT LIKE THE BIG BAD BOOTY BEAR, AND UP THE DOSE LIKE THE BIG BAD BOOTY BEAR, ONE DAY YOU'LL GROW OUT OF YOUR SKINNY 155 LB. FRAME AND BECOME HARDCORE & STRONG LIKE THE BIG BAD BOOTY BEAR!! THE BIG BAD BOOTY DADDY IS YOUR HOOKUP! HOLLA, IF YA HEAR ME!

- BBBB (Big Bad Booty Bear)

simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wrong section

C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BIGBADBOOTYBEAR View Post
    HEY MR. SIGGERS (LOL THAT RHYMES FUNNY WITH ANOTHER WORD) NICE TO MEET YOU HERE BRO, BUT YOUR ASS BETTER GET BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM! YOU WANT TO TALK BAD ABOUT DRUGS, BUT TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR AND ASK YOURSELF IF ANYONE WILL EVER CONSIDER YOU A FREAK! IF YOU'RE NOT ON GOOD **** YOU CAN'T TRAIN HARDCORE, YOU PROBABLY TRAIN LIKE A SISSY! IF YOU TRAIN LIKE A SISSY, YOU'LL LOOK LIKE A SISSY!

BUT IF YOU TRAIN LIKE THE BIG BAD BOOTY BEAR, EAT LIKE THE BIG BAD BOOTY BEAR, AND UP THE DOSE LIKE THE BIG BAD BOOTY BEAR, ONE DAY YOU'LL GROW OUT OF YOUR SKINNY 155 LB. FRAME AND BECOME HARDCORE & STRONG LIKE THE BIG BAD BOOTY BEAR!! THE BIG BAD BOOTY DADDY IS YOUR HOOKUP! HOLLA, IF YA HEAR ME!

holla
    Raw Meet PR's

Squat: 405
    Bench: 270
    Dead: 465

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Skimmed through that and didn't see anything about powerlifting. Do people notice what section they are making a thread on or do they roam the boards with their eyes closed.

EDIT:

Can we see a video of you squatting 557 lbs? A video of your best bench and deadlift would be cool too.
    1372 @ 205
    USAPL Senior International Coach & IPF Cat II Referee
    Squats & Science Head Coach
    http://squatsandscience.com/sscoaching/

Boynton Barbell Center:
    http://boyntonbarbellcenter.com/

YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ariandbz

ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You won't find better advice on here than what you'd get from Myles Kantor .
    90 lb jumps...NEXT WEEK!

Strength Enthusiast Retardo-pex's Avatar
    Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheBBFuture View Post
    A little about myslef.

Weight Training has been apart of my life since I was about 13. Today I am 21. My dad had FLEX, Men's Health and Muscle&Fitness magazines stacked up in his house. They all were just collecting dust, Until at the age of 13 when I decided to look through a few. This soon lead to me reading through a stack of at least 100 magazines. At that point I was fully inspired and knew Weight Training would be a apart of my life forever.

Like most lifters, At around 13, When I first started the gains were quick and I convinced myself this pattern would continue as long as I was lifting. But soon I had to humble myself and realize knowledge is power. I knew if I would continue lifting this way, I would continue to ride down a dead end.

Like most younger kids my age at the time(15-16), the drug world can seem to influence you to follow the crowd. But I had a great foundation around me. That lifestyle was never a option for me. I decided I want to follow in my father foot steps and be a three-sport athlete and never waste my life or health with drugs. Working out was second nature to me and I loved it at this point. Sadly since my doctor would not allow me to even try out for sports. He told me "In my 20 years of working, I have never seen feet as flat as yours." This broke heart but I knew Weight Training would be a part of my life forever.

Since I was limited to only lifting at home with about $100 worth of equipment. Till today I will never know why but I fell in love with Stiff leg/Romanian Deadlifts. I love regular deads, but since I was lifting in my bedroom, dropping weights was not a option.

Lets Fast foward a little, At around the age of 18 I got a membership at a local gym near my house. Since I was so use to my little set up in my room, a gym with 40-50 people at the some time was very overwhelming to me. But I knew to make the gains I was after, I would need to step out of my little comfort bubble and lose my fear.

At 19-20, I can remember it like it was yesterday. I was deadlifting at my gym and there were two guys I never saw a day in my life. Since I attended the gym for so long you get use to the some crew of people. One of the guys left his notepad/ workout tracker on the ground by the squat rack. Try to be nice, I thought I would return it to him. This may have been one of the best choices I ever made. Later on in my workout The guy brought up the fact that I was deadlifting. Deadlifts are a blue moon or a unicorn at my gym. But they were my favorite exercise and a staple in my routine.

Well, the gentleman Introduced himself and handed me a business card. He mentioned that he is Natural Bodybuilding and thought I would have success if I gave it a shot. I drove home and sat at my computer for at least 20 minutes thinking"Should I respond?" Bodybuilding was always a dream but I thought I would never have the courage to get on stage. But I told myself "You cant let opportunities slip away." so I responded to him telling him I was interested.

Now Today me and my Coach, Cliff Wilson are good friends and I am very proud to represent as a member of his team. I went through my first contest season and it change my life forever for the better. I honestly for think Natural Bodybuilding is hands downs the toughest sport mentally. And that mental torture can and will prepare me for any obstacle life throws my way.

Stats:
    NORTH CENTRAL NATURAL BODYBUILDING >Novice class 1st Place
    -Open Med 2nd Place
    -Overall Novice Winner 1st

OCB Natural Indiana
    -Open Med 5th Place

2010 NANBF Great Lakes Supernatural Muscle Classic
    -Open Medium 4th Place

Lets fast foward to the current date. After my first contest season, I am currently in my Off-Season. I will track Personal Records and any supplements I try during this time prepping for my next contest season. Stay Tuned!
    Sorry to hear you were screwed out of sports, the reasoning makes absolutely no sense. I too have been deemed as having "the flatest feet I've seen in my whole career". Never once have I heard that as a valid reason to not be active, unless you count military acceptance from many years ago. I played football, tried wrestling and did 4 years of winter and spring track & field, the only time the feet were ever even brought up was if I needed my ankle taped.

I put this in the powerlifting cause Im in my off-season with only on powerlifting routines. If there is a section for just routines, I dont mind a mod putting it there.

I will never understand why people come on forums to say negative stuff, what a waste of time. Why not go get something done. People who say negative stuff on forums, are the same guys at the gym not making gains.

Originally Posted by Retardo-pex View Post
    Sorry to hear you were screwed out of sports, the reasoning makes absolutely no sense. I too have been deemed as having "the flatest feet I've seen in my whole career". Never once have I heard that as a valid reason to not be active, unless you count military acceptance from many years ago. I played football, tried wrestling and did 4 years of winter and spring track & field, the only time the feet were ever even brought up was if I needed my ankle taped.
    The doc said my risk of injury was much greater than others. He said I dont want you playing sports. Just continued lifting and never looked back.

Originally Posted by BIGBADBOOTYBEAR View Post

Real tough behind your keyboard tough guy. First your joke....Not funny, Im shocked your smart enough to know how to rhyme. I was told there some good people on here but warned there a few silly people on here. Clearly they meant a low life like yourself. Drugs smart guy, I was talking about smoking and drinking but you may not be smart enough to understand that. Your one of those "all talk" guys. One day you might grow up. Probably not though.

Originally Posted by arian11 View Post
    Skimmed through that and didn't see anything about powerlifting. Do people notice what section they are making a thread on or do they roam the boards with their eyes closed.

EDIT:

Can we see a video of you squatting 557 lbs? A video of your best bench and deadlift would be cool too.
    Sorry I didnt realize me putting my Off-Season in this section was the end of the world. When did I say 557?Where did you get that from??? Oh you checked out my page with the one rep estimation. The most I squatted was 495.

BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000)
    a 495 squat is still impressive at your weight. Sucks about your feet. If it's any consolation tons of nba athletes have flat feet.