Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post

This was a brand that we discussed in our meeting yesterday ... store team is definitely checking into that. Had a "few" requests for it ...
    John Hardesty
    Vice President & Publisher
    Bodybuilding.com

Helping our visitors reach their health, fitness, and appearance goals through information, motivation, and supplementation.

mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fix shipping to Canada. Its not cost effective for me anymore to order here because since shipping went up its the same as getting it in store now.

Oh and Genomyx

JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JohnnyD111 View Post
    Repped for green, Im all in for making BB.com a better place to shop. Oh yea... and on that note.. I know you guys have a big overhead and a huge customer base.. But you have become the G N C of online supp shopping... I would LOVE to see daily competitive prices. including (like others say) Loyalty Points or a program.. like a buck spent is a point and 4 points is say equal to a "return shoppers" buck. so after spending 200 bucks the customer gets 50 to spend on their next purchase... not saying these are exact figures.. you could do an 8:1 as opposed to a 4:1 ... but it would just make the buyer feel more involved and give them a goal to strive towards when purchasing from BB.com .. You can use that in your next meeting.. I wont sue
    That's the basic idea behind some of the BodyReward systems we are figuring out. Leaderboards, challenges, points for engagement, purchasing points, etc. Suck it GNC.
    John Hardesty
    Bodybuilding.com

Helping our visitors reach their health, fitness, and appearance goals through information, motivation, and supplementation.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    make price match easier... and able to do it online..

EDIT: also start carrying GBS asap

SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JohnHardesty View Post
    Won't take months, or even days now. But it did take a bit to figure out in our new store environment. The good news is moving forward we'll be the fast company around to add products that you guys ask for!
    The most popular protein powder flavor on this forum - despite not being carried in the forum's store - has been available for not days or even months but over half of a year.

JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's the basic idea behind some of the BodyReward systems we are figuring out. Leaderboards, challenges, points for engagement, purchasing points, etc. Suck it GNC.
    Instead of the gold card, you can do a platinum card.. or diamond card... cant beat diamonds... that sh#t was hard to break in mortal combat

Cop: Hey you know where i can get good steroids
    Me: Steroids, i have a new steroid in my car, its a pioneer i think
    Cop: nevermind

INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bodypoints: 0

JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyD111 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by INGENIUM View Post
    i dont even know how to get body points.. plus... my bodypoints would be negative

jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stsnizzle View Post
    Some sort of customer rewards / loyalty program. Also maybe cheaper shipping somehow.
    The rewards/loyalty sounds good.

Also larger quantity bottles of Source Naturals Life Force. That's been a staple of mine for a while, and it'd be nice if I could buy larger quantity bottles than the 60 ct. bottles and save a little.

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Could you work on stocking companies products quicker? There are quite a few brands here that don't have all of their products listed on the website, some of them even have products in your warehouses but you guys haven't updated the site to list these products for over 3 months.

JoeyV123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyV123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyV123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyV123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyV123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyV123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyV123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyV123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyV123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyV123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyV123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dont even know how to get body points.. plus... my bodypoints would be negative
    Ya what exactly is "bodypoints"

Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    John,

The fact that many, if not most, of the forum users do not shop at the bb.com store is not simply a sad irony for your company, but also an inexcusable state of affairs. As a long time forum contributor, it is apparent to me that people, (including myself) do not shop at the bb.com store for two main reasons:

1. Product and brand availability.

I assume that you know more about what you are doing in regards to this than I would. The exposure, and risk carrying certain brands would entail, is probably not worth the profits their sales would ensure.

2. Pricing

I also assume that the bulk of bb.com's business comes in the form of new customers. So, lowering your prices across the board would probably not increase your revenue, or profit. However, this is where I see a golden opportunity:

Implement a rewards program. turn the corner, and make the push to retain the customers you convert. Especially the very active forum members such as myself. I cannot justify spending more money on a product, just to buy it from bb.com, especially in this economy. Rewards programs have been proven to be efficacious numerous times, in numerous industries, especially in that of retail sales.

Other unrelated suggestions:

Allow people to combine a wheycheap.com order with a bb.com order.
    This operates not only on a practical level, but re: the consumer, on a psychological level. It's no mystery why sellers on eBay who offer "combined shipping" outsell those who do not offer it, 3:1. Many times I have purchased something on wheycheap.com and thought to myself, oh I'd go ahead and pick up a tub of protein and re-stock my pre-work out...but why am I going to pay double shipping? I end up waiting a day or two and then buying from a competitor, a cheaper competitor.

Offer inter-brand STACK promotions. I have seen these a few times on the site, but I don't recall seeing one that incorporated several brands. How awesome would it be to be able to pick up Whiteflood, Myofusion, and XF 2.0 all together in a stack that saved me even something like 5 %. You could even make these deals, only deals that registered users have access to.

If I think of anything else...I'll post it.
    Strong-Ass Jew Crew

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Rhetorician View Post

This operates not only on a practical level, but re: the consumer, on a psychological level. It's no mystery why sellers on eBay who offer "combined shipping" outsell those who do not offer it, 3:1. Many times I have purchased something on wheycheap.com and thought to myself, oh I'd go ahead and pick up a tub of protein and re-stock my pre-work out...but why am I going to pay double shipping? I end up waiting a day or two and then buying from a competitor, a cheaper competitor.

Offer inter-brand STACK promotions. I have seen these a few times on the site, but I don't recall seeing one that incorporated several brands. How awesome would it be to be able to pick up Whiteflood, Myofusion, and XF 2.0 all together in a stack that saved me even something like 5 %. You could even make these deals, only deals that registered users have access to.

They have already implemented these two suggestions as far as I am aware of (the wheycheap option was recently added).

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wheres johnny????!!!

John,

The fact that many, if not most, of the forum users do not shop at the bb.com store is not simply a sad irony for your company, but also an inexcusable state of affairs. As a long time forum contributor, it is apparent to me that people, (including myself) do not shop at the bb.com store for two main reasons:

1. Product and brand availability.

I assume that you know more about what you are doing in regards to this than I would. The exposure, and risk carrying certain brands would entail, is probably not worth the profits their sales would ensure.

2. Pricing

I also assume that the bulk of bb.com's business comes in the form of new customers. So, lowering your prices across the board would probably not increase your revenue, or profit. However, this is where I see a golden opportunity:

Implement a rewards program. turn the corner, and make the push to retain the customers you convert. Especially the very active forum members such as myself. I cannot justify spending more money on a product, just to buy it from bb.com, especially in this economy. Rewards programs have been proven to be efficacious numerous times, in numerous industries, especially in that of retail sales.

nice spread sheet.

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    classic rant
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    They have already implemented these two suggestions as far as I am aware of (the wheycheap option was recently added).
    Oh.

They should have done a better job of advertising that fact..I've passed recently on 2-3 wheycheap deals because I was still operating under the impression that I couldn't combine with a bb.com order.
    Strong-Ass Jew Crew

nice spread sheet.
    Do you even know what a spread sheet is??
    Strong-Ass Jew Crew

Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    wheres johnny????!!!
    In a meeting ... Will get back to you all as soon as I can! Someones got to make these changes happen!
    John Hardesty
    Bodybuilding.com

Do you even know what a spread sheet is??
    Yes, they are something that my boss forces me to do to waste time on comparing things that make no sense

PS I hate excel

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you have an idea, suggestion, or consideration for any of these projects or the general culture that we are creating on our site (and as a company) please respond here! Looking forward to getting the community more involved with the future of where we take this great community!

Thanks!
    Are you asking for suggestions on how to make the website experience better, or, changes in general? (product suggestions, shipping, pricing, etc)

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    make price match easier... and able to do it online..

I have personally experienced difficulties when trying to price match. It is a royal pain. First off you MUST call in and talk to a person. Then you have to listen to all the exclusions. Heck, there are some websites that bb.com flat out refuses to match. What kind of joke is that? It has gotten to the point where people think to themselves, "why should I give company X my money if I have to jump through all these hoops, when I can simply buy from company Y with no hassle at all?"

I also was unaware until a post in this thread of the ability to combine a bb.com order with a wheycheap order. That needs to be advertised much better.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    I have personally experienced difficulties when trying to price match. It is a royal pain. First off you MUST call in and talk to a person. Then you have to listen to all the exclusions. Heck, there are some websites that bb.com flat out refuses to match. What kind of joke is that? It has gotten to the point where people think to themselves, "why should I give company X my money if I have to jump through all these hoops, when I can simply buy from company Y with no hassle at all?"

I also was unaware until a post in this thread of the ability to combine a bb.com order with a wheycheap order. That needs to be advertised much better.
    So if BB.com won't acknowledge these sites as competitors, this means we're free to discuss them without fear of being banned, right?

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Starkk View Post
    When a new product is released, could you not take six months to get it in the store?

And also, Genomyx products.

You lost my business a while ago because of these two things.
    the first thing really isnt that hard.........it makes absolutely no sense how such a large retailer can take so long to add products.......this never happened int he past, and other sites have no issue stocking new items.....

and the removal of genomyx is just stupid. both companies losing out on business in the long run.

and after the recent changes to the store, bb.com has lost ALL of my business *even though the past few months the only thing ive really ordered from here is random protein when theres sales/cheaper with 10%* but oh well, another planet stocks everything i need/ships just as fast as bb.com but with fedex

EDIT:
    and honestly, can you take down any banner that says lowest prices on the internet? bb.com hasnt been the cheapest place to shop for a while now.
    goodbros, always and forever.

Moving Forum Thread to Be More Specific

I am going to move my thread into site feedback and also refine my question to illicit more feedback related to the content on the site.
    John Hardesty
    Bodybuilding.com

humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    could you start some sort of price match on products?
    NCAA Baby wooooooo

Dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you're willing to pay the price.

Vince Lombardi

wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stsnizzle View Post
    Some sort of customer rewards / loyalty program. Also maybe cheaper shipping somehow.
    That would be interesting

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Skeptical Rhadam is skeptical of user with 0 rep power and claims of being around since 2002. Even Ryan has like 20k rep power.

Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm glad the corporate people of BB.com lift and actually train. Impressive physique + VP = Very impressive OP (no homo).

BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by INGENIUM View Post
    O'RLY?

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Skeptical Rhadam is skeptical of user with 0 rep power and claims of being around since 2002. Even Ryan has like 20k rep power.
    It's true, but it's not his original account, obviously.
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/help?bodyspace