Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Mike's "Road to becoming a Juggernaut"

Introduction
    First off my name is Mike. I just turned 18 back in march and have put in a solid 6 months of training. Without sounding like a dbag I like to compare myself to Mike Katz, if you’ve seen pumping iron you know who I’m talking about. I am a former athlete (football) plagued by injury (2 knee surgeries and 2 shoulder surgeries). Obviously I am nowhere near the caliber of the bodybuilder Mike Katz was, but I aspire to be. I lifted all 4 years throughout high school for football but our program was garbage (benching/squats like 5 times a week). After finishing up this past season I got into bodybuilding and actually lifting properly. I ran across this competition at the perfect time. I recently have started to plateau and need something to get me over that hump. I am looking to compete in my first show before I head off to college at the Cardinal Classic in Youngstown. I couldn’t think of a better time for this competition to come around and for juggernaut to push me over that hump. At the suggestion of Jordan I am starting this log before I have my product. (ordered it tonight) This will give me a great comparison to what I was like before the product to after I begin using it.
    The Product

Why I chose Juggernaut? First off, I have been taking a break from using any sort of stimulant for the past 4 weeks to give my body a rest. Secondly, I know being on a pre workout brings a whole other aspect to training intensity and based on Juggernaut’s 9 rating, that’s exactly what I am expecting it to do. Lastly, looking at Juggernaut’s ingredient label, it does not have the 1,3 dymeth in it which a lot of pre workouts do. This gives me confidence in infinite labs and about what I am putting into my body.

Why I chose the BCAA? Amino acids are what are used to build muscle during protein synthesis. Sure you get them from protein but you need them in free standing form so they can bond more quickly. In my past experience amino acids have helped me hugely in recovery time and this is what I am expecting Infinite Labs product to do.
    Teamwork
    One of the critical aspects of this competition is teamwork. Well after talking about becoming a juggernaut to many of my friends, one stepped up, mattsweet11. I couldn’t think of any better way to show teamwork and push each other than going head to head in this competition. Look for his LOG.
    Diet
    As far as diet goes I’ve been clean bulking. Putting on mass while trying to keep it respectable for summer. I pretty much eat the same thing every day and will be including my exact diet on my daily log.
    Supplements
    Besides the Juggernaut and BCAAs I will be starting up soon I regularly take a multi vitamin in the morning, fish oil 3 times daily, hydrowhey, casein, and micronized creatine. Once again I will include my full supplementation for the day in my daily log.
    Training
    I currently have a 6 day split which varies in the week with one day of rest. Well, I guess it’s not really considered rest. I like to consider my training pretty hardcore almost branch warren style. Lots of drop sets, pushing things to failure/exhaustion. A typical week looks like this but will vary. Mon-Legs Tues-Low Carb day abs, cardio Weds-Chest/Tris Thurs-Back/Bis Fri-Shoulders/Traps/Forearms. This cycle repeats. On my daily log I will include what groups I hit, which exercises I did, the weight I used, ect.
    Current Pictures
    More are on bodyspace

I think I covered everything if I’m missing anything let me know guys, Thanks!
    Last edited by bigd54; 05-09-2011 at 09:44 PM. Reason: spelled product wrong, images got delted

bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Monday May 09 Official Start Day

Diet: First thing this morning upon waking I had a scoop of whey. Shortly after made breakfast 4 eggs 2 pieces of cheese 3 turkey sausage. Took my multi and fish oil. Second meal around 1130am apple with 2 table spoons of peanut butter. Third meal before heading to the gym for my internship, 2 pieces of chicken, brown rice, cantaloupe. Took my second fish oil. Midway through the day I had a sweet potato and a banana. Pre workout meal consisted of milk, hydrowhey and micronized creatine. Following my 3 hour training session I had my post workout shake (hydrowhey). Upon getting home I spiked my sugar by eating a fruit cup. (helps your body recover) I then ate dinner which consisted of 2 talapia fillets, half a pound of chicken, brown rice, and green beans. Took my last fish oil. Before I go to bed here shortly I’ll have a banana casein smoothie.
    Training: Today was Legs, My favorite. Knew it was a good day when I could barely walk out of the gym. It consisted of:
    Squats- 225 15 reps, 275 8 reps 295 6 reps 295 4 reps, drop set 225 failure
    Front squats-185 12 reps 205 8 reps 205 9 reps, drop set 155 failure
    Dead Lifts using cage-225 15 reps 295 12 reps 345 8 reps drop set 225 failure
    Hack Squats superseted with the deads. 55lbs on each side
    Stiff Leged Deads- 165 3 sets of 12 s
    Hamstring Curls- superseted with stiff leged deads 3 sets of 10 90lbs drop set 50 till failure on last set
    Leg press- 580 3x 12
    Leg Extensions- superseted with press 3 x failure 2 plates
    Calf Raises on leg press machine- 200 3 x failure
    Calf raises on seated machine-2 plates 3 x failure
    Overall: Good workout looking foward for my juggernaut to come along with my bcass to increase results.
    Last edited by bigd54; 05-09-2011 at 08:53 PM. Reason: bold things make them easier to read

We make PROGRESS happen! Bronzebird's Avatar
    Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow for a 175 pounder you pack a strong punch in your workouts! Rest well for the recovery and look forward to the damage report on muscle soreness...barely able to walk out of the gym indeed
    Send a friend to invite on ********--> Marty Tolmich/Personal Trainer

My video are at https://www.********.com/pages/Action-Fitness-LLC/219746674743053

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Subbed! Looks like you are off to a great start Mike!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Registered User InfiniteLabsRep's Avatar
    InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Subbed! Looks like you are off to a great start Mike!
    Great looking log, man! We're here to help! Tear it up!
    - Infinite Labs Rep -

http://infinitelabsstore.com/

Infinite Labs on ********: http://www.********.com/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Group Juggernaut Forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?groupid=30172

Contest to end all!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=674503091

J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey Mike,

My name is Shawn, but call me BOOG, nice post really interesting all what you have done to this point. I knda can relate. I think the juggernaut product will both help us out.

I am looking forward to your future posts for motivation, as I struggle to keep my weight down. Keep up the good work Mike..

Boog
    "PRIMUM NON NOCERE"

Morning Update: I actually forgot to change my weight from 175 to where I am now about 166. I also want to thank you guys for all the words of encouragement as I get the ball rolling in this process. As far as the legs go they hurt so good. It was hard to get out of bed and I know stairs are going to be just plain brutal today. Today’s what I consider my “off” day, but I will be updating the log later to include diet and training.

mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000)
    awesome start big! Remember that we have a body group called GROUP JUGGERNAUT http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?groupid=30172

We offer a support network and the lulz.

looking forward to this.
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep

♦♦ I Am Juggernaut Challenge ♦♦ Win a Trip to the 2011 Mr. Olympia!!!
    www.iamjuggernaut.com
    http://iamjuggernaut.com/rules.pdf

Group Juggernaut!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?groupid=30172

Visit Infinite Labs on ********:
    http://www.********.com/InfiniteLabsSupplements

ROM and MMC are more important than EGO
    400Lb Gorilla

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Enjoy your "off" day man! Don't you just love a long staircase after legs? Lol

Evening Update:
    So normally on my so called off day I would do abs and moderate cardio. I can tell you though after yesterday's workout my body is wrecked. Today was a terrible day to be alive haha. Any sort of physical exertion today would be overtraining so instead of lowering my caloric intake like I normally would, I increased it to aid recovery.
    Today's Diet:
    Upon waking I had my normal whey shake. A few moments later I made breakfast 4 eggs, 2 pieces of cheese, 3 turkey sausage. I took my multi and my first fish oil. About an hour later I had an apple and 2 tablespoons of penut butter. Around miday before heading out to my internship at the gym I had half a pound of chicken, Brown Rice, and greenbeans and took my second fish oil. While at the gym I snagged a banana and ate that. Upon getting home I ate a pound of chicken, aspargus, brown rice, and a sweet potato, took my third fish oil. Before going to bed tonight I'll make my casein smoothie with milk, another banana, and micronized creatine.
    Update on Juggernaut:
    I was dissapointed today when I discovered my order shipped from Florida instead of where it would normally ship PA. I now have to wait till friday to start up the juggernaut and bcaas. The anticpation is truly killing me waiting for the infinite lab products. I can't wait to see the difference they make in my workouts!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bigd54 View Post
    Diet: First thing this morning upon waking I had a scoop of whey. Shortly after made breakfast 4 eggs 2 pieces of cheese 3 turkey sausage. Took my multi and fish oil. Second meal around 1130am apple with 2 table spoons of peanut butter. Third meal before heading to the gym for my internship, 2 pieces of chicken, brown rice, cantaloupe. Took my second fish oil. Midway through the day I had a sweet potato and a banana. Pre workout meal consisted of milk, hydrowhey and micronized creatine. Following my 3 hour training session I had my post workout shake (hydrowhey). Upon getting home I spiked my sugar by eating a fruit cup. (helps your body recover) I then ate dinner which consisted of 2 talapia fillets, half a pound of chicken, brown rice, and green beans. Took my last fish oil. Before I go to bed here shortly I’ll have a banana casein smoothie.
    Training: Today was Legs, My favorite. Knew it was a good day when I could barely walk out of the gym. It consisted of:
    Squats- 225 15 reps, 275 8 reps 295 6 reps 295 4 reps, drop set 225 failure
    Front squats-185 12 reps 205 8 reps 205 9 reps, drop set 155 failure
    Dead Lifts using cage-225 15 reps 295 12 reps 345 8 reps drop set 225 failure
    Hack Squats superseted with the deads. 55lbs on each side
    Stiff Leged Deads- 165 3 sets of 12 s
    Hamstring Curls- superseted with stiff leged deads 3 sets of 10 90lbs drop set 50 till failure on last set
    Leg press- 580 3x 12
    Leg Extensions- superseted with press 3 x failure 2 plates
    Calf Raises on leg press machine- 200 3 x failure
    Calf raises on seated machine-2 plates 3 x failure
    Overall: Good workout looking foward for my juggernaut to come along with my bcass to increase results.
    Great work Man!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Introduction
    First off my name is Mike. I just turned 18 back in march and have put in a solid 6 months of training. Without sounding like a dbag I like to compare myself to Mike Katz, if you’ve seen pumping iron you know who I’m talking about. I am a former athlete (football) plagued by injury (2 knee surgeries and 2 shoulder surgeries). Obviously I am nowhere near the caliber of the bodybuilder Mike Katz was, but I aspire to be. I lifted all 4 years throughout high school for football but our program was garbage (benching/squats like 5 times a week). After finishing up this past season I got into bodybuilding and actually lifting properly. I ran across this competition at the perfect time. I recently have started to plateau and need something to get me over that hump. I am looking to compete in my first show before I head off to college at the Cardinal Classic in Youngstown. I couldn’t think of a better time for this competition to come around and for juggernaut to push me over that hump. At the suggestion of Jordan I am starting this log before I have my product. (ordered it tonight) This will give me a great comparison to what I was like before the product to after I begin using it.
    The Product

Why I chose Juggernaut? First off, I have been taking a break from using any sort of stimulant for the past 4 weeks to give my body a rest. Secondly, I know being on a pre workout brings a whole other aspect to training intensity and based on Juggernaut’s 9 rating, that’s exactly what I am expecting it to do. Lastly, looking at Juggernaut’s ingredient label, it does not have the 1,3 dymeth in it which a lot of pre workouts do. This gives me confidence in infinite labs and about what I am putting into my body.

Why I chose the BCAA? Amino acids are what are used to build muscle during protein synthesis. Sure you get them from protein but you need them in free standing form so they can bond more quickly. In my past experience amino acids have helped me hugely in recovery time and this is what I am expecting Infinite Labs product to do.
    Teamwork
    One of the critical aspects of this competition is teamwork. Well after talking about becoming a juggernaut to many of my friends, one stepped up, mattsweet11. I couldn’t think of any better way to show teamwork and push each other than going head to head in this competition. Look for his LOG.
    Diet
    As far as diet goes I’ve been clean bulking. Putting on mass while trying to keep it respectable for summer. I pretty much eat the same thing every day and will be including my exact diet on my daily log.
    Supplements
    Besides the Juggernaut and BCAAs I will be starting up soon I regularly take a multi vitamin in the morning, fish oil 3 times daily, hydrowhey, casein, and micronized creatine. Once again I will include my full supplementation for the day in my daily log.
    Training
    I currently have a 6 day split which varies in the week with one day of rest. Well, I guess it’s not really considered rest. I like to consider my training pretty hardcore almost branch warren style. Lots of drop sets, pushing things to failure/exhaustion. A typical week looks like this but will vary. Mon-Legs Tues-Low Carb day abs, cardio Weds-Chest/Tris Thurs-Back/Bis Fri-Shoulders/Traps/Forearms. This cycle repeats. On my daily log I will include what groups I hit, which exercises I did, the weight I used, ect.
    Current Pictures
    More are on bodyspace

I think I covered everything if I’m missing anything let me know guys, Thanks!
    Very detailed and super pics. You're starting off with a great base. The juggernaut is great. I haven't tried the BCAA yet, but I'm sure it'll help deliver what you want. WTG.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Evening Update:
    So normally on my so called off day I would do abs and moderate cardio. I can tell you though after yesterday's workout my body is wrecked. Today was a terrible day to be alive haha. Any sort of physical exertion today would be overtraining so instead of lowering my caloric intake like I normally would, I increased it to aid recovery.
    Today's Diet:
    Upon waking I had my normal whey shake. A few moments later I made breakfast 4 eggs, 2 pieces of cheese, 3 turkey sausage. I took my multi and my first fish oil. About an hour later I had an apple and 2 tablespoons of penut butter. Around miday before heading out to my internship at the gym I had half a pound of chicken, Brown Rice, and greenbeans and took my second fish oil. While at the gym I snagged a banana and ate that. Upon getting home I ate a pound of chicken, aspargus, brown rice, and a sweet potato, took my third fish oil. Before going to bed tonight I'll make my casein smoothie with milk, another banana, and micronized creatine.
    Update on Juggernaut:
    I was dissapointed today when I discovered my order shipped from Florida instead of where it would normally ship PA. I now have to wait till friday to start up the juggernaut and bcaas. The anticpation is truly killing me waiting for the infinite lab products. I can't wait to see the difference they make in my workouts!
    Soon enough bro, they will be there
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep

♦♦ I Am Juggernaut Challenge ♦♦ Win a Trip to the 2011 Mr. Olympia!!!
    www.iamjuggernaut.com
    http://iamjuggernaut.com/rules.pdf

Group Juggernaut!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?groupid=30172

Visit Infinite Labs on ********:
    http://www.********.com/InfiniteLabsSupplements

ROM and MMC are more important than EGO
    400Lb Gorilla

Unleash The Beast Within coolaidml's Avatar
    coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great progress pictures! Look great for your age bro!
    (**Beast Sports Nutrition Head Rep**)

Try our new Beast Mode Super Sauna & BCAA Ripped Black!

Store Specials:
    http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

www.********.com/beastsports
    www.twitter.com/beastsports
    www.instagram.com/beastsportsnutrition

Any views or opinions presented are those of me and do not represent Beast.

{COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW}

Its worth the wait man! You will love it I'm sure

overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Crazy Leg workout and good job on getting your friend to join in on the madness. You have an awesome physique already and your only 18. There no doubt if you keep it up **** will definitely get real.
    Turning into the Juggernaut with Infinite Labs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134441131

-Girl didn't believe I was a virgin my first time crew

-Made a bish come back to back crew

Who needs abs with a face like this!

Originally Posted by overbulkedguy View Post
    Crazy Leg workout and good job on getting your friend to join in on the madness. You have an awesome physique already and your only 18. There no doubt if you keep it up **** will definitely get real.
    Ya man, I for sure payed for it yesterday haha but seriously thanks for the words of encouragement!

Registered User InfiniteLabsRep's Avatar
    InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ya man, I for sure payed for it yesterday haha but seriously thanks for the words of encouragement!
    Spread the love. Juggernaut love.
    - Infinite Labs Rep -

Infinite Labs on ********: http://www.********.com/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Group Juggernaut Forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?groupid=30172

Contest to end all!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=674503091

Weds May 11th

Diet:
    Woke up this morning feeling great. I slept 13 hours and boy did I need the recovery! No whey shake like normal, im runing low on it, so I jumped right into my usual 4 eggs 2 pieces of cheese 3 turkey suasage, multi, and fish oil. An hour later follwed up by 2 tablespoons of penut butter and an apple. Before heading to the internship at the gym I pounded a half pound of chicken, sweet potato, half cup of brown rice, and aspargus. Took the second fish oil. Got my pre workout shake in before the workout, whey mixed with milk and micronized creatine. Following the workout had my post workout shake, whey. When I got home I had once again half pound of chicken, brown rice, aspargus, and sweet potato. Took third fish oil. I may eat again as this was a big workout day...if I do ill be cooking up some talapia and fresh veggies . Before bedtime will be the usual banana mixed wtih casein. Im really looking foward to incorperating juggernaut and the bcaas into my diet...cant wait till friday!
    Training:
    Today was Chest/Tris which is one of my favorite days. It consisted of:
    -Flat dumbell bench
    80's to warmup about 12 reps 90's 10 reps 90 9 reps 100's 6 reps (Asisted on the last couple by a spoter) First time hitting the 100's felt great
    -Incline barbell bench
    205 x 9 225 6 (asisted) 225 x 4 (asisted) immidiately into 4 negatives of 225
    -Wide Dumbell Flys
    50's 12 reps 60s 10 reps 60s 10 reps immidately into a drop set of 35s till failure
    -Decline dumbell I was pretty spent at this point as I had lifted tri's already as well but
    70s 3x 8 (failure)
    -Supersetted with the decline dumbell Low cable flys
    3 x 50 about 12 reps or failure
    -Machine fly/peck deck
    2 x 190 about 12-15 reps 3rd set dropped down to 110 repped out till failure
    Tri's
    -Weighted dips
    Started out with a 45 repped that to about 15 to get loose. Went to a 45 and a 35 on the belt did 3 sets of about 7 plus 3 assited reps.
    -Extensions using machine- suppersetted with the dips 120 till failure
    on the last set of dips dropped to a 45 plate repped till failure dropped to just bodyweight till failure then went to the assited dips (40lbs) and repped till failure
    -Flat Bar skull crushers
    -Started with 2 sets of 30 on each side 10 reps but my tricep tendonitis started bugging me so I did my last set with 25s on each side and repped till failure
    -Overhead dumbell pushes (supersetted with the skullcrushers)
    -2 sets of 55s about 10-12 reps (failure) last set used a 50 and went till failure
    -Cable push downs
    first set used the cable machine and did 120 with the rope for 9 reps second and third sets I used the lat pull down machine for muscle confusion started at 60 for about 12 rep and dropped it down to 40 to rep out
    -Narrow grip dumbell press
    Supersetted with the push downs used 50s and went to failure. (got about 9 reps each time)
    -Machine tricep push downs
    -2 sets of 12 reps at 170 following the seond set dropped it down to 110 and repped till failure
    Overall
    Great workout my elbows real sore (tricep tendonitis) Im gonna have to keep an eye on it, keep the ice up, take an anti inflamatory, and hopefully it wont mess with my training. Look for tommorows post for Back/Bis or maybe Shoulders, Traps, and forearms, haven't decided yet

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Man! The food alone here is making me hungry.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

I agree lots of chicken! Haha. If I had a faster metobolism I'd do the samething though. You really did hammer out chest and tri's man. 1 more day till the Juggs!!!

J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Evening Update:
    Today's Diet:
    Update on Juggernaut:
    DUDE THAT SUCKS........ Great post, intern at gym, you going for personel trainer. Keep up the awsome work. AND I HAVE had those days......everyday after gym..... im OLD!!!

keep it up, dude...

Boog
    "PRIMUM NON NOCERE"

Diet:
    Woke up this morning feeling great. I slept 13 hours and boy did I need the recovery! No whey shake like normal, im runing low on it, so I jumped right into my usual 4 eggs 2 pieces of cheese 3 turkey suasage, multi, and fish oil. An hour later follwed up by 2 tablespoons of penut butter and an apple. Before heading to the internship at the gym I pounded a half pound of chicken, sweet potato, half cup of brown rice, and aspargus. Took the second fish oil. Got my pre workout shake in before the workout, whey mixed with milk and micronized creatine. Following the workout had my post workout shake, whey. When I got home I had once again half pound of chicken, brown rice, aspargus, and sweet potato. Took third fish oil. I may eat again as this was a big workout day...if I do ill be cooking up some talapia and fresh veggies . Before bedtime will be the usual banana mixed wtih casein. Im really looking foward to incorperating juggernaut and the bcaas into my diet...cant wait till friday!
    Training:
    Today was Chest/Tris which is one of my favorite days. It consisted of:
    -Flat dumbell bench
    80's to warmup about 12 reps 90's 10 reps 90 9 reps 100's 6 reps (Asisted on the last couple by a spoter) First time hitting the 100's felt great
    -Incline barbell bench
    205 x 9 225 6 (asisted) 225 x 4 (asisted) immidiately into 4 negatives of 225
    -Wide Dumbell Flys
    50's 12 reps 60s 10 reps 60s 10 reps immidately into a drop set of 35s till failure
    -Decline dumbell I was pretty spent at this point as I had lifted tri's already as well but
    70s 3x 8 (failure)
    -Supersetted with the decline dumbell Low cable flys
    3 x 50 about 12 reps or failure
    -Machine fly/peck deck
    2 x 190 about 12-15 reps 3rd set dropped down to 110 repped out till failure
    Tri's
    -Weighted dips
    Started out with a 45 repped that to about 15 to get loose. Went to a 45 and a 35 on the belt did 3 sets of about 7 plus 3 assited reps.
    -Extensions using machine- suppersetted with the dips 120 till failure
    on the last set of dips dropped to a 45 plate repped till failure dropped to just bodyweight till failure then went to the assited dips (40lbs) and repped till failure
    -Flat Bar skull crushers
    -Started with 2 sets of 30 on each side 10 reps but my tricep tendonitis started bugging me so I did my last set with 25s on each side and repped till failure
    -Overhead dumbell pushes (supersetted with the skullcrushers)
    -2 sets of 55s about 10-12 reps (failure) last set used a 50 and went till failure
    -Cable push downs
    first set used the cable machine and did 120 with the rope for 9 reps second and third sets I used the lat pull down machine for muscle confusion started at 60 for about 12 rep and dropped it down to 40 to rep out
    -Narrow grip dumbell press
    Supersetted with the push downs used 50s and went to failure. (got about 9 reps each time)
    -Machine tricep push downs
    -2 sets of 12 reps at 170 following the seond set dropped it down to 110 and repped till failure
    Overall
    Great workout my elbows real sore (tricep tendonitis) Im gonna have to keep an eye on it, keep the ice up, take an anti inflamatory, and hopefully it wont mess with my training. Look for tommorows post for Back/Bis or maybe Shoulders, Traps, and forearms, haven't decided yet
    outstanding workout, like the numbers you lifted, sorry about your elbows dude your try those straps for tendonitis, i used to get that in both arms. Gonna be looking forward to your back/bis workout.

AWESOME, and again sucks about your delay in your juggernaut

looking forward to more posts...

boog
    "PRIMUM NON NOCERE"

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    I agree lots of chicken! Haha. If I had a faster metobolism I'd do the samething though. You really did hammer out chest and tri's man. 1 more day till the Juggs!!!
    GOTTA LOVE CHICKEN...... my freezer is packed with it......
    "PRIMUM NON NOCERE"

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man, you're crushing it. 1 more day till your Juggernaut? Which flavor did you get?

Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    Man, you're crushing it. 1 more day till your Juggernaut? Which flavor did you get?
    I went with the crimson punch since the orange was on backorder. Hopefully it comes before Tm's workout!

overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I hate waiting for new stuff lol. Hang in there. You kill it without Juggernaut. Its going to be scary with it.
    Turning into the Juggernaut with Infinite Labs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134441131

-Girl didn't believe I was a virgin my first time crew

-Made a bish come back to back crew

Who needs abs with a face like this!

Thurs May 12

Diet:
    Woke up this morning feeling pretty fresh. Went with the usual 4 eggs 2 pieces of cheese 3 turkey sausage and my multi and first fish oil. About an hour later went with an apple and 3 tablespoons of penut butter....(I fricken love penut butter!) Before heading out I had a half pound of chicken, brown rice, asparagus, and my second fish oil. I took a banana with me and ate that about 2 hours later. Pre workout I had my whey mixed with milk and micronized creatine. After workout had my post shake of whey and when I got home had the following below

I might eat some chicken and a sweet potato later but if not Ill have my usual banana mixed with casein before bed
    Training:
    Back/Bi's one of my favorite days because of the heavy weight on back and the pump you get from trainining bi's
    -Straight bar curls 2x8 at 115 2x 12 at 95
    -Side dumbell curls supersetted with the straights 4 x 16 45lbs
    -T Bar rows
    2 plates warmup for 20 reps then 2 sets of 10 overhand with 3 plates 2 sets of 12 underhand with 2 plates and a 25
    -90 degree bench dumbell curls
    40's 1st set 16 reps second through fourth 14 reps
    -Hammer curls Supersetted with the 90 degree curls 30's till failure
    -Lat pull down
    1x15 at 120 2nd set 12 at 130 3rd set 8 at 140 drop set to 100 till failure
    -Narrow grip cable pull
    1x16 at 160 2nd x 12 at 180 3rd x 190 9 reps drop set 130 till failure
    -Machine curl
    3 x 9 reps at 140 drop set after each to 95 repped till failure
    -Seated Row machine
    2 over hand 2 under hand x 130 about 10 reps drop set on the last to 90 repped till failure
    -Cable Row using lat pulldown bar
    2 over hand 2 under hand x 160 about 10 reps or failure
    -One hand cable curl
    4 x 8 at 50
    -Preacher Curl
    Supersetted with one hand cable curl 10's on each side, 2 wide grip 2 narrow grip repped till failure
    Bent over dumbell rows
    -3 x 85s for 8 reps
    Reverse Peck Deck
    -95 3 sets till failure
    At the end of my workout I did 15 mins of cardio on the step climber. 122 floors 310 calories. I randomly add cardio in on some of my workouts based on how Im feeling.
    Overall
    Real solid day. Finallllly my juggernaut comes tm. Hopefully it brings even more focus/intensity to my workout. Look at tms post for my take on juggernaut (if it comes on time) and my workout of shoulders/traps/forearms.
    Last edited by bigd54; 05-12-2011 at 06:01 PM. Reason: forgot to mention cardio

Awesome workout Mike, like what ya had to eat looks delicious.................. Keep up the good work I got my work cut for me your gonna give me a run for my money dude........ Soundsnlike we both had a good day.......................

Diet:
    Woke up this morning feeling pretty fresh. Went with the usual 4 eggs 2 pieces of cheese 3 turkey sausage and my multi and first fish oil. About an hour later went with an apple and 3 tablespoons of penut butter....(I fricken love penut butter!) Before heading out I had a half pound of chicken, brown rice, asparagus, and my second fish oil. I took a banana with me and ate that about 2 hours later. Pre workout I had my whey mixed with milk and micronized creatine. After workout had my post shake of whey and when I got home had the following below

I might eat some chicken and a sweet potato later but if not Ill have my usual banana mixed with casein before bed
    Training:
    Back/Bi's one of my favorite days because of the heavy weight on back and the pump you get from trainining bi's
    -T Bar rows
    2 plates warmup for 20 reps then 2 sets of 10 overhand with 3 plates 2 sets of 12 underhand with 2 plates and a 25
    -Lat pull down
    -Narrow grip cable pull
    -Machine curl
    -Seated Row machine
    2 over hand 2 under hand x 130 about 10 reps drop set on the last to 90 repped till failure
    -One hand cable curl
    4 x 8 at 50
    -Preacher Curl
    Supersetted with one hand cable curl 10's on each side, 2 wide grip 2 narrow grip repped till failure
    Bent over dumbell rows
    -3 x 85s for 8 reps
    Reverse Peck Deck
    -95 3 sets till failure
    At the end of my workout I did 15 mins of cardio on the step climber. 122 floors 310 calories. I randomly add cardio in on some of my workouts based on how Im feeling.
    Overall
    Real solid day. Finallllly my juggernaut comes tm. Hopefully it brings even more focus/intensity to my workout. Look at tms post for my take on juggernaut (if it comes on time) and my workout of shoulders/traps/forearms.
    "PRIMUM NON NOCERE"

Diet:

Training:
    -T Bar rows
    -Lat pull down
    -Narrow grip cable pull
    -Machine curl
    -Seated Row machine
    -One hand cable curl
    4 x 8 at 50
    -Preacher Curl
    Bent over dumbell rows
    -3 x 85s for 8 reps
    Reverse Peck Deck
    -95 3 sets till failure
    Overall
    That's a fantastic looking workout. 1 more day on the Juggernaut... Can't wait to see you try it.