joshblck1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshblck1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshblck1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshblck1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshblck1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshblck1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshblck1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshblck1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshblck1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshblck1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshblck1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

no energy after an exercise?

Hi, im fairly new to lifting weights so keep that in mind- I start off with my heaviest exercises ex. bench, squats, deadlifts ect.. But the thing is, after Ive reached the end of lets say benching for example. Its not like I have no energy, it just feels like I cant lift anything else on any other exercise, its like ive put everything i had into that lift, is this because of being new? is it something other people have faced?

mattseefood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Had the same problem in the past. I think your body just needs to get used to the exercises Keep pushing!
    Check my guide on how to work out with only your bodyweight! http://squidoo.com/bodyweightworkouts

Here's a list of exercises that you can try at home!
    http://squidoo.com/list-of-bodyweight-exercises

Command4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This could be a variety of factors, it is a very broad symptom. Pick a time of day when you are not tired beforehand and also dont eat 2 hrs before lifting to allow your body time to digest. The theory here, if you havent learned already, is that muscle training increases blood flow to your muscle groups while digestion can disrupt this flow. This alone can make you dizzy, nauseous, or unecessarily fatigued from lifting.