Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Ryan, any comment on the Canadian shipping question I posed? Not trying to be annoying, figure you might have missed it.
    I'm trying to get some info for you.

The biggest issue for Canadian orders is tax. We pay the full taxes for you up front so you don't get a bill when they are delivered to you. We may have a solution for decreasing this in the very near future. Fingers crossed!

It's a constant project here and we care aboot it a lot. Trust me, we don't like shipping charges either.

I will say this for sure: We do not make money on shipping. We have GREAT bulk pricing from UPS and our other carriers (we even teamed up with other Liberty Media companies to get a better bulk contract). We simply pass along the costs to be fair and neutral.

Remember that even sites with "free shipping" have to pay shipping to their carrier so YOU are paying for it somewhere. We just felt our method of just showing the true cost and letting you decide was more transparent.
    The Bodybuilding.com Mission: To help our visitors reach their health, fitness and appearance goals through information, motivation and supplementation.

admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by or_yourlivingtodie View Post
    putting something so simple as the drop down menu's back would help.........having to navigate through a few pages to get to a companies page now is just a pain, whereas before you could simply jump from the main store page
    Good idea. Consider it done. I'll get this on the list!
    The Bodybuilding.com Mission: To help our visitors reach their health, fitness and appearance goals through information, motivation and supplementation.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    This... why does BB.com hate Canada?
    Is that some sort of rhetorical question?
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Unhappy

Was going to buy some more whey, then saw the shipping price... decided not to buy from here anymore. Shipping is crazy high for Canadians
    I ATE A SPIDER AND I LIKED IT.

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Good idea. Consider it done. I'll get this on the list!
    everything on the left side of the page needs to be in drop menu's, except the "sales and specials" part, any sales and specials should be listed on the main page like your featured products, if the sales and special are so good, let the people see it right away
    goodbros, always and forever.

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    How is it that wheycheap product prices change throughout the day?

For example, this morning the Cryoshock was $12.99 then jumped to $19.99 later on.
    I heard back from our category management leader and he believes this is a bug. It has been reported and will be investigated. Thank you!

mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hello!

As you know, we recently re-designed our online store. We spent 18 months and millions of dollars to put in a completely new e-commerce platform. This includes front-end and back-end systems. It was a major development and business effort that launched a few weeks ago with only a few hours of downtime. Of course, there are bugs but we are squashing them in record time.

Why did we do it?

We constantly get feedback from YOU asking for new features. You want a better experience, more tools, better information, more ways to find products, personalization, time-saving features, more internationalization and localization, and much more. Instead of just buying new Ferraris or paying off our bookies, we put our money into new innovations to help you get in shape faster.

Our old system was very difficult to work with for updates like this.

Every change we made was based on feedback from you. Every page was designed with you in mind.

Here is a quick video and page that explains the major new features:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/our-new-features.html

Of course, with any change, not everything is perfect. Some features have been removed that were valuable to you (and can be added back). Some of our ideas may not be working out as intended.

I would like to spend the afternoon getting your feedback. What do you like? What do you not like? What is hard to find? What can be improved?

Please don't just say "it's awesome!" or "it sucks balls!". Please be specific. What exactly was difficult? What exactly was hard to find? What exactly is missing that you want added back?

I really appreciate your help!

Ryan DeLuca, CEO

Cheaper shipping to Canada?
    I get my supplements in 5 days, but $30 for shipping...

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The search sucks. It used to be better.

For example: A couple weeks ago I wanted to buy some beta-alanine. However, if I searched for it almost everything that came up was a pre or intra product that happened to contain BA. I just wanted straight up BA. As far as I can tell there is no way to simply view the various beta alanine products. Even if I do the sort by ingredient thing I get pres/intras/etc that happen to have BA as one of the ingredients. I just want BA. Super Fail.

I do like wheycheap going to your cart so you can ship together. I have never purchased from wheycheap because of two reasons, and that fixes one of them (the other is that the product is usually crap)

Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    The search sucks. It used to be better.

For example: A couple weeks ago I wanted to buy some beta-alanine. However, if I searched for it almost everything that came up was a pre or intra product that happened to contain BA. I just wanted straight up BA. As far as I can tell there is no way to simply view the various beta alanine products. I just want BA. Super Fail.
    Try the "Refine By Type" facet on the left side of the page. Here are all "pure" BA products:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ca...T_BETA_ALANINE

We will work on making this more obvious in the design.

Registered Shredder D-1Gladiator74's Avatar
    D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I honestly found the old layout WAY BETTER.... the new layout is just too much. Having less pictures/ detail makes it easier to navigate, which is what the old layout was similar to. This bodybuilding.com website design team is starting to turn into myspace (always changing the layout making it more complicated)
    BMW M6... $100,000
    Rolex Watch... $3,400
    Armani Leather Jacket... $700

The look on your ex gf's face after cutting season... priceless

There are a lot of things money CAN buy, for everything else there's bodybuilding.

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Try the "Refine By Type" facet on the left side of the page. Here are all "pure" BA products:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ca...T_BETA_ALANINE

We will work on making this more obvious in the design.
    Thanks.

It was very intuitive before, I hate when something is "upgraded" and becomes less useful.

Also, thanks for repeating yourself as I went back and looked through the thread after posting and just saw that this was already covered.

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Since everyone else is afraid to bite...

1)Why is gaspari, cellucor, etc still here despite their previous ph selling but iforce, genomyx, etc who also dropped their ph selling are not?

2) so certain suffixes arent allowed in product names and he ones that were got changed or deleted (natadrol- nata d) but yall promote a product that ends in var as one of the ads when browing the site?

3) have yall ever thouggt about doing deals of the week with specific companys? ( )

4) are yall aware of the fake reviews that go on for the supps just to raise its rating? There should probably be a post req before posting reviews to drop it a little bit.

5) any idea when yall will stock up on orthocore again?

6) instead of giving a gift for orders over 100 why not give an option for free or half off shipping or something?

Now for good things. I love the specificity you can get to knowbwhen it comes to narrowing down the search for a product. The new site def looks cooler, already gotten used to it tbh. I will continue to generally support bb.com but those are the little things i dont agree eith (1,3,4) unless obv something happened in yhr case of 1 then ill understand.

Registered Boss EntropyIncrease's Avatar
    EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We switched because most web sites have the "add to cart" button on the right side of the page. That has become a web "best practice" so we decided to move that column. This is one where it might just be weird at first because you are not used to it.
    Every other supp store online either has this button in the middle or left of the screen.

The first thing people usually look at when looking at a product is the ingredients. After seeing if they are good or not they scan to the right (just like they are used to reading) and look at the write up.

Right now, I have scan over the ingredient profile with the write up pretty much right in my face, which is annoying to say the least.

You can leave the purchasing option on the right for all I care, just put the ingredients back on the left.
    "Don't ask for a lighter load, ask for a stronger back."

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Another +1 why the hate on Canadians?

Shipping charges for express went up crazy! What use to cost me 95$ for my final order, is now 140.55 (60$ of that being shipping charges). (FedEx would get me my stuff within 2-3 days, which was great. Anytime I ordered with the normal shipping it took in excess of 3 weeks)

There is absolutely no reason for Canadians to even bother to use BB.com. Your competitors have you beaten in prices AND shipping now. Even if BB.com had something I would want to pull the trigger on, they don't allow to into Canada. There is so many things available inside local stores in Canada that BB.com won't ship because they are afraid customs will turn it around I am assuming is really what is going to hurt you guys.

If we don't get our products because customs takes it, then so be it. Give us a warning that you won't refund if you don't receive the product back instead of taking away the option of us to even ship it out. It doesn't hurt your company any as we pay for the shipping charges if it gets returned.

Why is it we can't get certain vitamins, whey protein, and pre-workouts in Canada? To be specific, White Flood and Myofusion specifically.

Originally Posted by Flex3d View Post

Why is it we can't get certain vitamins, whey protein, and pre-workouts in Canada? To be specific, White Flood and Myofusion specifically.
    Your country, RE: It's laws and regulations, suck.

Registered User 495081 Drop_Dead's Avatar
    Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000)
    i just wanted to suggest. how bout making free shipping for canadians when making orders over 300$? or 200...

polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Every sale item needs to be searchable. Especially the bogo ones. The on sale link doesn't really show all sale items.

Two carts would be great too. One cart would be for current or planned purchases, while the other one would be a 'wish list' cart for products that a buyer would want to try in the future.

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Okay, here is a little secret: I don't really like that we switched either... at least not yet. We were promised FASTER service and better pricing from UPS but I'm not sure we are faster now. Some people get their packages faster, but some get them slower. We are still waiting for the final report on whether UPS was an overall improvement or not.

Also, one of the issues with UPS was that shipping across the country (say, from our Florida warehouse to California for items that aren't in stock in Idaho) was MUCH slower. Totally ridiculous.

When we launched the new site a few weeks ago, we added a new upgrade feature to the OMS. If your order is shipping across the country, and it is scheduled to take more than 3 business days, we automatically upgrade your package to 2-day air. No extra cost. Hurts the CFO, but helps the customer.

We are working on all sorts of new ways to speed up the UPS service. We are still shipping 97% of orders same-day if you order before 5:30 p.m. Mountain Time.
    Im in Ga not far from the Fla BB warehouse. With FedEx i received my orders the next day 9 out of 10 times, unfortunately with the switch to UPS it takes anywhere from 1-4 days. That is still faster than many other retailers but we are paying a little more for the slower shipping too.

I think the drop down menu is the main feature that I miss. I used to be able to go thru the store and add several products and check out in >5 min, but now I'm spending more time searching for the product/brand..............Someone new to BB.com and supplements will have a hard time finding products

bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Frustrated w/ the new website on so many different levels..

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=134312661
    Controlled Labs White Flood / GlycerGrow pre-workout Cocktail review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143520763&p=855787103#post855787103

Change your life by watching these!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X38PCf7kao

Reppin back 100% | Message me if I owe you reps

cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is the price inflation across the store due to the millions invested in the website? No hate Ryan but your price hikes, shipping mishap, and order screw ups will and already is driving us away. I've seen more threads about people not getting orders in the last week than I have since 2007 when I first registered to this site. BB.com was always known for fast shipping, an affordable prices and you all have ruined both of those.

As far as complaints for the store, mine would be the search function like previously stated.

BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Since the site started going down in my opinion, I took off for months now, I once in a while take a look to see if there is any change to it, when I saw this thread, I logged on to just type this:
    Bring back the old store webpage, bring back Fedex, and remove the User CP, it creates an unpleasant atmosphere between the members, and within the site.

StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My main complaint would be that as it is right now, there doesn't seem to be any way to find out what specials are going on, like these buy 2 get 1 free deals, or buy supplement A and get supplement B from the same company for free.

The inability to find out about a lot of these deals is a major problem. As a starving college student that's how I do most of my shopping, and I'd imagine there are a good number of people out there who bargain shop the same way.

Between not being able to find out about these specials and the fact that the weekly deals haven't seemed to be updated since the new site launched has caused me to do some of my shopping elsewhere. There are a few major online stores where you can find supplement X for 1$ or 2$ cheaper, but in the past I still continued to shop at bodybuilding.com because I know I can trust you guys and the extra dollar was worth the great service and customer support (and to be fair you guys might also be slightly cheaper on some select supplements so it kind of even outs).

But when I'm missing out on a lot of the deals here solely because of the newly upgraded website and there are major online site offering certain supplements at prices more like $6 or $8 cheaper, I have no choice but to turn elsewhere.

Virus and BS Free Jeff the Repper's Avatar
    Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    This... why does BB.com hate Canada?
    Just because of you buddy !
    BS and Virus free

AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm having trouble finding the rep betting section, AAS section, and the sex section.

Also, people keep talking about platinum membership. Where the heck is the signup?

Originally Posted by AboveAverage View Post
    I'm having trouble finding the rep betting section, AAS section, and the sex section.
    You want to buy sex from the bb.com store? That's too bad. I'm sorry you need to buy it straight up.

manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I understand what you're trying to do, but simply put: It sucks. It's terrible and aside from wheycheap being integrated, it's a poor shopping experience.

The new shipping costs have sent me to other vendors for purchases. I used bb.com almost exclusively up until the changes. I can save $20-$30 on a $150 order by going elsewhere now. That adds up quickly.

mezzano1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mezzano1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mezzano1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mezzano1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mezzano1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mezzano1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mezzano1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mezzano1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mezzano1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mezzano1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mezzano1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Angry

Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    Im in Ga not far from the Fla BB warehouse. With FedEx i received my orders the next day 9 out of 10 times, unfortunately with the switch to UPS it takes anywhere from 1-4 days. That is still faster than many other retailers but we are paying a little more for the slower shipping too.

I think the drop down menu is the main feature that I miss. I used to be able to go thru the store and add several products and check out in >5 min, but now I'm spending more time searching for the product/brand..............Someone new to BB.com and supplements will have a hard time finding products
    ^^^^This is funny.I live in PA about 50 miles from a bb warehouse and always have recieved my stuff the next day but now i have to wait 3 to 4 days because bb is now sending my stuff from the FL warehouse.

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There was a page that listed new products added and also updates on current one, is there still one with the new store? I cant find it.
    IG: @tuanlifts

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Love the new method for searching for a product. Esp that you can search by flavor
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wuskillz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Two questions:

1. Any chance discount codes will be able to be used on the buy x get x free/ buy x get y free deals like the old store? would have gotten a minimum of three Assaults, two Recons, Battle Fuel and a couple tubs of Combat from you last month if it had still been set up like the old store when I tried to order.

Is there any way to see all the buy x get x free/ buy x get y free deals? That "View all Sales and Specials" link does not show them anymore.