Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Crush086 View Post
    Any idea why I haven't received any in my last 5 or 6 orders? I never add them to my order, nor do I expect them, but I used to get at least a few on my orders. Getting that sample of 1MR led me to actually buy the product, so it's still an effective way of promoting sales.

If you stopped with the samples altogether I wouldn't be disappointed (I've never gotten a sample at another planet for what it's worth), but just curious as to if it's a definitive "you have to add it to your cart yourself" situation.
    Do you live in the US? Can you PM me your last order number? I can check. Samples should still be going out.
    The Bodybuilding.com Mission: To help our visitors reach their health, fitness and appearance goals through information, motivation and supplementation.

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Do you live in the US? Can you PM me your last order number? I can check. Samples should still be going out.
    Any ways you can look into a cheaper shipping method to Canada? D: or mabye give the international people a 12-15% coupon
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620

pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ryan, when is purple psyko going to be available? I know C.L's planned May 1st.
    Kaged and Nutrabio
    Powertec

ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glad I found this thread. I tried PM'ing you, Ryan, but they are disabled. I'd like to talk to you via e-mail if you get a chance. I've had a few issues with my last order and after informing customer service about it, they just said they will take 10% off my next order. Doesn't help when I already use the 10% off code.The stuff in my box were trashed and missing an item.
    Pallas

AdelCa is just really nice. (+1000) AdelCa is just really nice. (+1000) AdelCa is just really nice. (+1000) AdelCa is just really nice. (+1000) AdelCa is just really nice. (+1000) AdelCa is just really nice. (+1000) AdelCa is just really nice. (+1000) AdelCa is just really nice. (+1000) AdelCa is just really nice. (+1000) AdelCa is just really nice. (+1000) AdelCa is just really nice. (+1000)
    I did an order from BB of the 1st

They sent me a tracking number on the 2nd of May , but it didn't work ... sent them an email 2 days after since it was still not working ... The reply was :

As you may have noticed, we have made significant improvements to our website. With any change like this, some issues will occur and we are working diligently to take care of them. Due to these efforts and a large number of contacts we are unable to reply to you in our usual prompt fashion and apologize for the delay in getting back to you

So now I have no tracking number and can't do much about it.
    I understand issues can occur but at least they could try and found out where my order is.

I miss the old times when everything went well ...

fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow same thing has been happening, I don't remember the last time i received a sample. I always love receiving samples especially pre workouts as they help me decide my next purchase but I get nothing. I even leave comments sometimes asking for a sample or two but I get nothing.

mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by andrewwww View Post
    Any ways you can look into a cheaper shipping method to Canada? D: or mabye give the international people a 12-15% coupon
    This. Shipping to Canada is really driving me away as other places I can find the products cheeper overall, including sometimes locally now and that was never the case. Fedex was cheeper for us and faster as well. Also with fedex if I wasnt home they left a shipping notice, UPS just drops it on my doorstep despite the fact it says "SIGNATURE REQUIRED". I know this isnt a bb.com problem but its just something else fedex did to protect my purchase.

madadam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madadam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madadam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madadam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madadam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madadam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madadam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madadam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madadam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madadam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madadam is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    After reading through a few pages of this thread, I like this CEO

Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolzen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i miss the ability to compare every whey by the cost per serving will that nifty little table. I feel i can't view things as well anymore with the new store

miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000)
    I understand with change comes some problems, but I think the change is for the better. Thanks ryan for constantly improving our experience.
    * Ron Paul - 2012 *

I rape back 1k+

Future Misc MD

My GST log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141353181&p=824958521#post824958521

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I miss the simplicity of the old system.

leoric777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoric777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoric777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoric777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoric777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoric777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoric777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoric777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoric777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoric777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoric777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Admin, You should look at w w w . i herb . com. They offer $4 Worldwide if the order weighs below 3.3 pounds.

Mark07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mark07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mark07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mark07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mark07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mark07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mark07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mark07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mark07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mark07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Where can you find a list of all the available stacks offered?

I recently placed an order for the Recovery Stack (Myofusion + Xtend) prior to the redesign and was able to find the stack just by searching for either product in the stack. However, with the new search if I search Myofusion I only get results for 2lb or 5lb tubs - no stacks that Myo is included in.

Also, I would like to see a list of updated specials/promos like before. Like right now if I view the "All Sales & Specials" link on the homepage I don't see anything updated other than a manually merchandised list. Right now SuperPump is being offered with the purchase of Myofusion but somehow it isn't in the list of Sales & Specials. Where can we find a list of those weekly specials that were available prior to redesign where BOGOs, %off, Free item, etc. were displayed?

Mark07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mark07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mark07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mark07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mark07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mark07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mark07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mark07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mark07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mark07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also, I just received an order shipment confirmation e-mail just now for an order that I placed last night. I purchased 2 5lb tubs of Myofusion with the 2 free SuperPumps. In the ship confirmation e-mail it is only listing 1 Myofusion and no mention of a SuperPump.

admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pd4pd View Post
    Ryan, when is purple psyko going to be available? I know C.L's planned May 1st.
    Checking now. I know that a lot of new products are being added to the site today and throughout this week. They finally fixed a bug that was making it impossible to add new items after the launch.

Originally Posted by ErockDuh88 View Post
    Glad I found this thread. I tried PM'ing you, Ryan, but they are disabled. I'd like to talk to you via e-mail if you get a chance. I've had a few issues with my last order and after informing customer service about it, they just said they will take 10% off my next order. Doesn't help when I already use the 10% off code.The stuff in my box were trashed and missing an item.
    Not sure why it would say my PM's were disabled. E-mail me at ceo@bodybuilding.com. No nudes this time though, thanks.

Originally Posted by AdelCa View Post
    I did an order from BB of the 1st

They sent me a tracking number on the 2nd of May , but it didn't work ... sent them an email 2 days after since it was still not working ... The reply was :

As you may have noticed, we have made significant improvements to our website. With any change like this, some issues will occur and we are working diligently to take care of them. Due to these efforts and a large number of contacts we are unable to reply to you in our usual prompt fashion and apologize for the delay in getting back to you

So now I have no tracking number and can't do much about it.
    I understand issues can occur but at least they could try and found out where my order is.

I miss the old times when everything went well ...
    Yes, this first few weeks in our new system definitely caused some delays. Our customer service department is using a whole new service application and there were some bugs. Also, like with anything new, there was a learning curve that caused us to be slow. They are getting caught up and will be back to super fast response times by the end of this week.

Originally Posted by fah92 View Post
    Wow same thing has been happening, I don't remember the last time i received a sample. I always love receiving samples especially pre workouts as they help me decide my next purchase but I get nothing. I even leave comments sometimes asking for a sample or two but I get nothing.
    Our goal is to include at least one sample in every US order. (Who not international? Some ingredients in the sample could be banned in your country. It would suck for your whole order to get stopped by customs because of a sample that you didn't even ask for.)

We sometimes run out, which is our fault. I've already e-mailed our team about this.

Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
    I miss the simplicity of the old system.
    Can you be more specific? That would help!

Originally Posted by Mark07 View Post
    Also, I just received an order shipment confirmation e-mail just now for an order that I placed last night. I purchased 2 5lb tubs of Myofusion with the 2 free SuperPumps. In the ship confirmation e-mail it is only listing 1 Myofusion and no mention of a SuperPump.
    Strange. We have a meeting to review email templates today. Not sure why this would happen, but I will check. Can you PM me your order number?

Originally Posted by Mark07 View Post
    Where can you find a list of all the available stacks offered?

I recently placed an order for the Recovery Stack (Myofusion + Xtend) prior to the redesign and was able to find the stack just by searching for either product in the stack. However, with the new search if I search Myofusion I only get results for 2lb or 5lb tubs - no stacks that Myo is included in.

Also, I would like to see a list of updated specials/promos like before. Like right now if I view the "All Sales & Specials" link on the homepage I don't see anything updated other than a manually merchandised list. Right now SuperPump is being offered with the purchase of Myofusion but somehow it isn't in the list of Sales & Specials. Where can we find a list of those weekly specials that were available prior to redesign where BOGOs, %off, Free item, etc. were displayed?
    This area definitely needs some work as well. I am on it! Thank you.
    The Bodybuilding.com Mission: To help our visitors reach their health, fitness and appearance goals through information, motivation and supplementation.

grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000)
    Checking now. I know that a lot of new products are being added to the site today and throughout this week. They finally fixed a bug that was making it impossible to add new items after the launch.
    So is the page with all the new products up? Do you have a link?

Originally Posted by grooves26ca View Post
    So is the page with all the new products up? Do you have a link?
    Not yet. Still in bug-fixing mode, but this is first on the list for new features. Should be soon but don't have a date yet.

For now, you can go to specific categories (Creatine, Optimum Nutrition, etc) and sort by NEWEST. For example:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ca...oryId=CREATINE

grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not yet. Still in bug-fixing mode, but this is first on the list for new features. Should be soon but don't have a date yet.

For now, you can go to specific categories (Creatine, Optimum Nutrition, etc) and sort by NEWEST. For example:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ca...oryId=CREATINE
    Not really a good option. I went to the intra category and there was only 8 products. Intrabolic was not even one of them.

miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000)
    wait... how come after all this time you guys still don't carry XF Ultra Peptide Lemon Cream Pie flavor
    * Ron Paul - 2012 *

I rape back 1k+

Future Misc MD

My GST log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141353181&p=824958521#post824958521

Ryan, just PM'd you my order #

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by miabullitt View Post
    wait... how come after all this time you guys still don't carry XF Ultra Peptide Lemon Cream Pie flavor
    Been answered on an earlier page.

philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    take this how you will but as long as people get their packages in good time, at good prices, they don't give a **** what the website design is like. if i can get scivation whey for 45$ at a site that was designed by a 10year old or a professional site for 60$ i'm going to go to the 45$ site everytime. so so soooo many people have stopped purchasing from here because of price increases. fix that **** first.

my .02

Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Been answered on an earlier page.
    thanks!
    * Ron Paul - 2012 *

I rape back 1k+

Future Misc MD

My GST log:

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ryan,
    What happend to Lipid Stabil by Molecular Nutrition. It just recently dissapeared off the site.

Originally Posted by philbitty View Post
    take this how you will but as long as people get their packages in good time, at good prices, they don't give a **** what the website design is like. if i can get scivation whey for 45$ at a site that was designed by a 10year old or a professional site for 60$ i'm going to go to the 45$ site everytime. so so soooo many people have stopped purchasing from here because of price increases. fix that **** first.

my .02
    you are probably not the demographic they are appealing to. Look at starbucks. Yes you can get coffee cheaper anywhere else, yet they are extremely successful. why? because price is only one factor involved in a purchasing decision. Just sayin'
    * Ron Paul - 2012 *

I rape back 1k+

Future Misc MD

My GST log:

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Also...do you have a link that companys can click to see how the are rated overall. I know there used to be a list that listed all the companys from 1-500+. It was a nice tool to use as a gauge of how we're doing.

philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by miabullitt View Post
    you are probably not the demographic they are appealing to. Look at starbucks. Yes you can get coffee cheaper anywhere else, yet they are extremely successful. why? because price is only one factor involved in a purchasing decision. Just sayin'
    lol what?
    product a from one store, and product a from another it doesn't matter. product a is still product a. starbucks offers differentiating products (under a different brand too).
    i used to order from here a whilee ago and still do sometimes for products i can't find. now their prices on some products are honestly smashed by other reputable websites.

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ JDkeystone's Avatar
    JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gspsilva View Post
    only thing i would like to see is canadian shipping prices cheaper....we are next door for god sakes not across the ocean!
    ^ This, please!!

Also, is the fact that none of the current 10% off discount codes are displaying the actual discount after they've been submitted (despite the big green banner at the top saying it was "successfully applied" to your total) just a temporary bug due to the new system? Should orders be placed by phone for the time being to ensure these discounts are actually put through?
    RIP Slash_ aka Tim- 06/28/1989 - 02/08/2013 <3

~Forever On Spread Because I don't Use My 5 a Day Like I Used To crew~

mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mojo85 View Post
    This. Shipping to Canada is really driving me away as other places I can find the products cheeper overall, including sometimes locally now and that was never the case. Fedex was cheeper for us and faster as well. Also with fedex if I wasnt home they left a shipping notice, UPS just drops it on my doorstep despite the fact it says "SIGNATURE REQUIRED". I know this isnt a bb.com problem but its just something else fedex did to protect my purchase.
    Originally Posted by JDkeystone View Post
    ^ This, please!!

Also, is the fact that none of the current 10% off discount codes are displaying the actual discount after they've been submitted (despite the big green banner at the top saying it was "successfully applied" to your total) just a temporary bug due to the new system? Should orders be placed by phone for the time being to ensure these discounts are actually put through?
    Can you answer some of these questions regarding shipping to Canada, I havent seen them answered.

Originally Posted by philbitty View Post
    lol what?
    product a from one store, and product a from another it doesn't matter. product a is still product a. starbucks offers differentiating products (under a different brand too).
    i used to order from here a whilee ago and still do sometimes for products i can't find. now their prices on some products are honestly smashed by other reputable websites.
    true, bad example. Lets use Barns and Noble as a better example. Pay top dollar for one book at BN, or go to family owned store and save a few dollars. There are added benefits the larger entity offers which justifies the increased cost. Read a few basic articles on business and you will realize BB.com's business plan is spot on (as proven by their revenue's). No one business will make every potential customer pleased, rather the successful business will please the most potential customers (in turn converting them to customers).
    * Ron Paul - 2012 *

I rape back 1k+

Future Misc MD

My GST log: