Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Why do teachers think they deserve so much respect?

I'm failing choir so I went and talked to my choir teacher yesterday and she told me the reason is because I am not encouraging others in a positive manner. I have like a 54%
    SHe then says when I do encourage others its not respectful? WTF I'm failing because I am not encouraging others? Isn't that her job? Then it went onto her saying that I am disrespectful and she is sick of it. I told her she doesn't deserve my respect, all she is doing is her job and that doesn't make her respectable. She told me we need to have administration around if we are going to further this.

Today we had a meeting with all senior athlete to decide what we want to eat for the athletic banquet. This was with the head lunch lady.Everything we suggested she shot down, they were within reason( Corn on the cob, dinner rolls ect.) I asked her about it and she flipped out and she told me she is sick of my crap and me being disrespectful. I told her she is a lunch lady and that is nothing. SHe told me FINE WE AREN'T COOKING THIS YEAR and she stormed off.
    I went back to my econ class and the phone rang, they told the teacher what happened( teachers always some up some bull **** story to make it seem like it was way worse than it really was.) My econ teacher says to me, I am going to have a tough time coping in the real world with how disrespectful I am. I said "Oh darn, looks like you guys didn't do YOUR job.

She rolled her eyes.

I am asking some T-Miscers WHY why the hell do teachers and people who work at the school demand so much respect and get pissed when they dont get it. They are doing their jobs they were all once in high school they know what high school kids are like.

Bandapart, jake, goat, cajun. Some of the "smarter" and more realist T-miscers give me a reason why.

Cliffs:
    Teacher want respect.
    I don't think they deserve it for doing their job.
    Why do they deserve it.
    They get mad at me.
    I want answers.

inb4coolstorybro
    inb4didnotread

Thanks brothers
    Each evening I go to bed with doubt by my side and each morning I wake with doubt to greet me. It ain’t easy to live with that sh*t, but it is a part of the uncommon life. There are no promises or guarantees, only an untold future with no regard for your desire for comfort or security.

AITG ALPHA MALES

***New avi 07-01-2010***
    CajunPballer 4 teen section mod. MANLETPOWER

JordanMcC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JordanMcC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JordanMcC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JordanMcC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JordanMcC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JordanMcC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JordanMcC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JordanMcC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JordanMcC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JordanMcC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JordanMcC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    CHOIR is examined in your school? What is happening to the world...
    Zyzz has motivated me to live a better life and to get on the road to achieve aesthetics. I will be at God status soon! RIP
    Check out my log, I will rep all posters in it! - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137503973

xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Teachers definitely deserve respect as long as they respect you and teach.

Give respect until there is reason not to.
    "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

2k+

boxin/grapplin/lifting=<3 RunnerandLifter's Avatar
    RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Teachers think they own us and we only need to respect them to a point some I beleive take it a little overboard and freak out over little things
    Starting Weight:120
    Current Weight:168
    Goal Weight: 185

Eat.Eat.Eat.Eat.Eat.Bulk.

spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by xStriker7 View Post
    Teachers definitely deserve respect as long as they respect you and teach.

Give respect until there is reason not to.
    EXACTLY, the teachers who treat us as students going out to the real world next year and not herd us around deserve it. Not the ones who treat me like I'm 8, if they don't treat us with equal respect, than they don't deserve ****.
    Each evening I go to bed with doubt by my side and each morning I wake with doubt to greet me. It ain’t easy to live with that sh*t, but it is a part of the uncommon life. There are no promises or guarantees, only an untold future with no regard for your desire for comfort or security.

AITG ALPHA MALES

***New avi 07-01-2010***

xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by spud1345 View Post
    EXACTLY, the teachers who treat us as students going out to the real world next year and not herd us around deserve it. Not the ones who treat me like I'm 8, if they don't treat us with equal respect, than they don't deserve ****.
    This, I have a lot of respect for teachers, but none for those who think they are superior to us and put themselves on another level.
    "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

2k+

BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000)
    By the sounds of it you were being disrespectful, if you were being disrespectful there you most likely were before.

They are incharge of your grades which can effect your whole life. You you don't want to treat them with respect don't go to class.

_AustrianOak will become famous soon enough. (+50) _AustrianOak will become famous soon enough. (+50) _AustrianOak will become famous soon enough. (+50) _AustrianOak will become famous soon enough. (+50) _AustrianOak will become famous soon enough. (+50) _AustrianOak will become famous soon enough. (+50) _AustrianOak will become famous soon enough. (+50) _AustrianOak will become famous soon enough. (+50) _AustrianOak will become famous soon enough. (+50) _AustrianOak will become famous soon enough. (+50) _AustrianOak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm failing choir so I went and talked to my choir teacher yesterday and she told me the reason is because I am not encouraging others in a positive manner. I have like a 54%
    SHe then says when I do encourage others its not respectful? WTF I'm failing because I am not encouraging others? Isn't that her job? Then it went onto her saying that I am disrespectful and she is sick of it. I told her she doesn't deserve my respect, all she is doing is her job and that doesn't make her respectable. She told me we need to have administration around if we are going to further this.

Today we had a meeting with all senior athlete to decide what we want to eat for the athletic banquet. This was with the head lunch lady.Everything we suggested she shot down, they were within reason( Corn on the cob, dinner rolls ect.) I asked her about it and she flipped out and she told me she is sick of my crap and me being disrespectful. I told her she is a lunch lady and that is nothing. SHe told me FINE WE AREN'T COOKING THIS YEAR and she stormed off.
    I went back to my econ class and the phone rang, they told the teacher what happened( teachers always some up some bull **** story to make it seem like it was way worse than it really was.) My econ teacher says to me, I am going to have a tough time coping in the real world with how disrespectful I am. I said "Oh darn, looks like you guys didn't do YOUR job.

She rolled her eyes.

I am asking some T-Miscers WHY why the hell do teachers and people who work at the school demand so much respect and get pissed when they dont get it. They are doing their jobs they were all once in high school they know what high school kids are like.

Bandapart, jake, goat, cajun. Some of the "smarter" and more realist T-miscers give me a reason why.

Cliffs:
    Teacher want respect.
    I don't think they deserve it for doing their job.
    Why do they deserve it.
    They get mad at me.
    I want answers.

inb4coolstorybro
    inb4didnotread

Thanks brothers
    To be honest you sound like you're a little ****. Teacher's treat you the way they do because you are a disrespectful ****. They don't necessarily deserve to be respected but they def don't deserve to be sh!t on when their the ones with a degree, especially by a little **** like you.

You may think your a badass disrespecting teachers but they're right when they say you won't cope in the world. Good luck trying to pull that shyt in college, if you're even smart enough to go.

Location: Calgary, Remand Correctional Center, Unit D1, Alberta, Canada
    Chrisrayndeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrisrayndeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrisrayndeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrisrayndeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrisrayndeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrisrayndeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrisrayndeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrisrayndeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrisrayndeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrisrayndeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrisrayndeer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If I was teaching someone something/how to do something, I'd expect a certain amount of respect too... js

Think about it, or do you even think before you talk?
    ***** I REP BACK PM ME*****

dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500)
    "Bandapart, jake, goat, cajun. Some of the "smarter" and more realist T-miscers give me a reason why."

Guess we know when we're not wanted
    fk ohp and calves *crew*

Originally Posted by xStriker7 View Post
    This, I have a lot of respect for teachers, but none for those who think they are superior to us and put themselves on another level.
    The teachers who actually care and would help you out if you needed it. Does the lunch lady really deserve respect? I think not she thinks that she is so far a head of us because she works at the school but she has never done anything respectful in her life to me.

Originally Posted by BakeryMaster View Post
    By the sounds of it you were being disrespectful, if you were being disrespectful there you most likely were before.

They are incharge of your grades which can effect your whole life. You you don't want to treat them with respect don't go to class.
    WHo cares if I was being disrespectful, that is not the point. Point is why the hell do they think they deserve so much more of this than they give us?

I have no reason to treat them with respect they haven't done anything too respectful to me. Just because they teach us.

IT'S THERE JOB
    Originally Posted by _AustrianOak View Post
    To be honest you sound like you're a little ****. Teacher's treat you the way they do because you are a disrespectful ****. They don't necessarily deserve to be respected but they def don't deserve to be sh!t on when their the ones with a degree, especially by a little **** like you.

You may think your a badass disrespecting teachers but they're right when they say you won't cope in the world. Good luck trying to pull that shyt in college, if you're even smart enough to go.
    Yeah I am going to college.

Originally Posted by Chrisrayndeer View Post
    If I was teaching someone something/how to do something, I'd expect a certain amount of respect too... js

Think about it, or do you even think before you talk?
    THEY ARE DOING THEIR JOB not a great noble deed. THEY GET PAID TO DO IT

Originally Posted by dan987 View Post
    "Bandapart, jake, goat, cajun. Some of the "smarter" and more realist T-miscers give me a reason why."

All opinions are welcome I am just wondering why they should deserve much more. The people I named probably have an opinion on this as well and they usually have real actual answers

AITG ALPHA MALES

***New avi 07-01-2010***

BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Does the lunch lady really deserve respect? I think not she thinks that she is so far a head of us because she works at the school but she has never done anything respectful in her life to me.
    Have you carefully examined that lunch lady's life? Did you properly research her history, the major actions she took and why she took those actions?

WHo cares if I was being disrespectful, that is not the point. Point is why the hell do they think they deserve so much more of this than they give us?
    They care that you're being disrespectful. It's why they give you a hard time.

I have no reason to treat them with respect they haven't done anything too respectful to me. Just because they teach us.
    How juvenile of you.

IT'S THERE JOB

THEY ARE DOING THEIR JOB not a great noble deed. THEY GET PAID TO DO IT
    Most teachers make a pitiful salary. Many of them choose that career so that they can make a difference in the world and educate others.

Well done OP.
    ~ ♥♥ angelus mortis, et medicus damnatorum ♥♥ ~

pignus aeternae gloriae et honoris

.Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you were being disrespectful to them, why should they give you respect?

jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    a funny little thing about teachers, if YOU show them respect, they'll more then likely show you the same,
    i rep back 250+

no fap crew
    ******** crew

shimil is on a distinguished road. (+10) shimil is on a distinguished road. (+10) shimil is on a distinguished road. (+10) shimil is on a distinguished road. (+10) shimil is on a distinguished road. (+10) shimil is on a distinguished road. (+10) shimil is on a distinguished road. (+10) shimil is on a distinguished road. (+10) shimil is on a distinguished road. (+10) shimil is on a distinguished road. (+10) shimil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by .Excalibur View Post
    If you were being disrespectful to them, why should they give you respect?
    ^that.

it isn't a one way street. give respect and get respect.

you honestly sound like you were being a little ******* which is why they all hate you. maybe if you were nicer to them they wouldn't despise your guts.

danny1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hate my choir teacher
    When she loses her job to budget cuts and the music department goes under, that'll suffice as a nice "f*ck you"

tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dan987 View Post

Lettuce be reality, they are some of the few people in TMisc who give solid answers instead of trolling the **** out of a subject.

OP, as far as your situation goes.. You don't really have a choice whether you respect the teachers or not. You respect them because they're your authoritive figure. You won't get very far in life if you always have the attitude of: "I don't have a reason to respect you, so I won't."

I think the fact that they teach ungrateful children like yourself is enough of a reason to respect a teacher.

Now, I also do understand if they are being rude to you for no given reason. But teachers are usually pretty just with their actions and aren't very unreasonable, otherwise they would have many complaints. I say you should apologize to her, and tell her your behavior will improve for the better. But, you have to be sincere about it.. If you're gonna tell her that's how it is, then not change.. It will show her you're a flake.

Sorry if it is tl;dr, I was just giving you my "smart" opinion.

jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I told her she doesn't deserve my respect, all she is doing is her job
    this is where you fuk'd up. What the hell kinda logic is this? Brb shouldn't respect enlisted men that haven't seen action, they're just doing their job.

In a school setting, unfortunately, the teacher is your superior and has authority which should be respected because they are devoting their time to teaching you. Their personalities and teaching habits are entirely different, but srsly dumbass statement on your part.
    be a lot cooler if you did

carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by _AustrianOak View Post

There are 4 spelling/grammar mistakes in what you wrote.

MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100)
    Im with OP.

Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by carlostherock View Post
    There are 4 spelling/grammar mistakes in what you wrote.
    I only caught 3, excluding the "def" part, but I already know he's a complete dumbass

spud, I see where you are coming from, but I also see the other side. Your choir teacher sounds like she's full of shyt and needs to be slapped, I'm not sure if that's even legal to lower a kid's grade because he doesn't "encourage others" I would talk to the administration about that, with her around. Like seriously. If you have a 54%, get that taken care of ASAP.

On the other hand, if you are actually saying these things to your teachers, I can't blame them for calling you a disrespectful brat or w/e they call you. My mom is a teacher so I often hear things from their point of view, and some teachers really need to stfu, no doubt, but others deserve respect. Wish I was still in high school haha, I'd kiss my teacher's ass to be back there for one more year *sigh* good times...

Also, I'm a little hurt I didn't make that list in the OP of people whose opinion you wanted
    I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood.
    I am NOT here for racism, sexism, *******ry, or to be a douche to strangers.

After a while, you learn that you don’t need anyone else in order to survive. No one is ever going to always be there, no matter what they say or what they promise. You just gotta suck it up, accept it, and keep moving on.

Kyuss420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyuss420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyuss420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyuss420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyuss420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyuss420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyuss420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyuss420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyuss420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyuss420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyuss420 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BakeryMaster View Post

and since when do teachers get to grade us on personality or behaviour? They are supposed to grade on academic performance or whatever type of performance is required for the class, not on what kind of a person you are. I bet she wouldnt be a bitch to the quiet, shy, and withdrawn kid even though they arent really "encouraging" anyone.
    ________________0
    _______________00
    ____0__________000___________0
    ____00_________0000___________0
    _____000______00000__________00
    _____00000____000000_____00000
    __0_____000000_00000_00000000___0
    _00______00000_00000_0000000____00
    _0000_____00000_000_000000____0000
    __000000000__0000_0_000_0_000000000
    _____000000000__0_0_0_00000000000
    _________000000000000000000000
    _______________000_0_0000
    _____________00000_0__00000
    ___________00_______0_______00
    _____________________0

Duodecillian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duodecillian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duodecillian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duodecillian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duodecillian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duodecillian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duodecillian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duodecillian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duodecillian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duodecillian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duodecillian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I treat my teachers with utter respect, as I treat all my elders. When they **** up just once I treat them like sh!t because I don't believe in second chances.

If you treat teachers that way just because they're teachers it'd be considered morally wrong.

If you're treating teachers that way because you feel disrespected by them, be confrontational about how they disrespected you rather than being passive aggressive.
    Seriously

Open&Proud Homosexual CrystalAngel93's Avatar
    CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I get the feeling you were greatly understating your own actions. Teachers do demand more respect than they tend to deserve but that doesn't mean you get to give them none at all. Your teacher could have used those 5 years she spent in university/teachers college to make a much better career for herself but instead she chose to sit around and try and educate a bunch of hooligans. Even if she can't educate worth a sh!t she's trying and she's a person so quit whining and being angsty.

Serious Love and Kisses-Serious Neil Ringer.

Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CrystalAngel93 View Post
    I get the feeling you were greatly understating your own actions. Teachers do demand more respect than they tend to deserve but that doesn't mean you get to give them none at all. Your teacher could have used those 5 years she spent in university/teachers college to make a much better career for herself but instead she chose to sit around and try and educate a bunch of hooligans. Even if she can't educate worth a sh!t she's trying and she's a person so quit whining and being angsty.

Serious Love and Kisses-Serious Neil Ringer.
    :\ Too bad you're not gay, I'd totally go gay for you. Neil's awesome
    I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood.
    I am NOT here for racism, sexism, *******ry, or to be a douche to strangers.

After a while, you learn that you don’t need anyone else in order to survive. No one is ever going to always be there, no matter what they say or what they promise. You just gotta suck it up, accept it, and keep moving on.

BrandoPernando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandoPernando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandoPernando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandoPernando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandoPernando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandoPernando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandoPernando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandoPernando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandoPernando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandoPernando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandoPernando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It sounds like you are a complete dick to people, and you are now dealing with people who are tired of putting up with you.

I could be wrong, but thats my impression bud

Stop being a cock
    ???
    Success

Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustinjack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my mom is a teacher. she deserves respect for sure
    the deal with dumbace kids all day and dont get paid good enough to do so. Choir i can see because anyone can teach that. but legit teachers deserve respect. they are at school everyday before the students and they stay there after the students. drop choir if shes that bad
    ***Georgia Crew***

this thread?

Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000)
    Okay the first thing I want to say is that you really need to look at this from the teacher's shoes and not just your own. If you were running a choir and tried to teach and were trying to teach a class as a WHOLE and not just as individuals, one or two disrespectful students could be overlooked in the essence of teaching the entire class. Meaning that any teacher wouldn't see it fit to hold back to the class to meet a special individual's needs. The problem comes from the teacher seeing themselves as trying to lead the entire class, and if there is something disrupting the class, they are essentially disrupting the teacher, therefore no respect is given between either party.

Now I'm not saying this is right and I personally think it's a poor teaching style to just disregard kids who don't meet a teachers requirements in a class, but it still gives a tad bit of justification to the teacher as why they are being disrespectful. Also that they see themselves on high horses because they're older and in control, they believe they deserve all of your respect right from the get-go, which is foolish and completely incorrect for anyone to ever thing that.

I agree with you on the aspect that I won't respect anyone unless they respect me back. I end up in the same boat constantly when someone who is completely power-hungry tries to force me to do something. I don't have any respect for people that abuse their powers and unless they respect me, they don't get sh*t from me.

Sidenote: This is exactly why I'm not a big fan of most cops. Cops act the same way with power because they have the law on their side, and the saddest part is that they win when anyone stands up for themselves against some corrupt cops. Too many damn laws that they know and normal citizens don't, and boy do they use that to their advantage.
    Consistency.

Intensity.

Motivation.

Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000)
    I told her she doesn't deserve my respect, all she is doing is her job and that doesn't make her respectable.
    Also, this part I don't agree with. Somebody can give you respect while they're doing their job and if so, they deserve it back. It being their job has nothing to do with it, it's just an issue of them not respecting you when they should have.
    Consistency.

Intensity.

Motivation.

shimil is on a distinguished road. (+10) shimil is on a distinguished road. (+10) shimil is on a distinguished road. (+10) shimil is on a distinguished road. (+10) shimil is on a distinguished road. (+10) shimil is on a distinguished road. (+10) shimil is on a distinguished road. (+10) shimil is on a distinguished road. (+10) shimil is on a distinguished road. (+10) shimil is on a distinguished road. (+10) shimil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Shea4it View Post
    Also, this part I don't agree with. Somebody can give you respect while they're doing their job and if so, they deserve it back. It being their job has nothing to do with it, it's just an issue of them not respecting you when they should have.
    I have a feeling she didn't just randomly decide to not give him respect.

It was probably more like spud was being an ass/douche in her class so she didn't give him respect and now he is bitching about it and being an even bigger **** in her class