Page 56 of 103 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 3081
    sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mainoo View Post
    more like i just want someone to enjoy it. stats by memory:
    76 att 80 str 80 def 84 hp 93 range 85 mage 3 pray (accident) 75 ish dung shtty skill stats but like i said a staker. also fun for f2p pking

anyone who wants to spend a couple of months on this staking before having your gps recovered from you should take this acc
    **Notorious D.I.B.191 crew**
    **clappin cheeks crew**

RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sakaz View Post
    oh yeah, what happened to your other bodyspace??

he's got it back brah, confirmed through text that it's him on there right now... however 7thbrah jacked his email so his acc can still be taken from him, he's trying to get mods to help him out atm

and his rs acc had everything taken

edit: nvm lol zin got his email back 7thbrah is dumb as phuck he was boasting how he'd never get it back

on dat dere tan time till oct...

so 7th ratted/keylogged him? lulz

aba im holding u responsibile for teaching him how to do dat chit :P

RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mainoo View Post
    more like i just want someone to enjoy it. stats by memory:
    76 att 80 str 80 def 84 hp 93 range 85 mage 3 pray (accident) 75 ish dung shtty skill stats but like i said a staker. also fun for f2p pking

****ty staker skills, not worth getting the account recovered...

Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    anyone who wants to spend a couple of months on this staking before having your gps recovered from you should take this acc
    Dumb question: If he gives me acct, and i change every rec question+pass+bank pin, how will he be able to get it back? And #2, do people commonly "give-away" accounts and then recover it back?

sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Neg_Train View Post
    Dumb question: If he gives me acct, and i change every rec question+pass+bank pin, how will he be able to get it back? And #2, do people commonly "give-away" accounts and then recover it back?
    as long as he has the first ever pw it's his, ask anyone in the rs cc every single person in there has had a prob with acc buying/selling
    **clappin cheeks crew**

Originally Posted by Neg_Train View Post
    as long as he knew the previous 3 passes or the original pw, or has access to the email its registered to, then he can take it back whenever he wants

ive only bought 1 acct, and havent had any issues (yet), but i wont be surprised when it happens tbh

Originally Posted by RelevantPost View Post
    on dat dere tan time till oct...

so 7th ratted/keylogged him? lulz

aba im holding u responsibile for teaching him how to do dat chit :P
    7th apparently used recovs and guessed some answers to his email, it's all good now though.. that idiot forgot about back up email and zin practically has everything back... 55m of the cc's money is gone but that's easy cash staking
    **clappin cheeks crew**

7th apparently used recovs and guessed some answers to his email, it's all good now though.. that idiot forgot about back up email and zin practically has everything back... 55m of the cc's money is gone but that's easy cash staking

miscers screwing over miscers...makes me rage.

and the exact reason i dont lend **** out anymore or visit any link you guys post in this thread, ect...****in bull****

Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    am i wrong in assuming a neg train is on the way?
    ***SCC***

The gods will do nothing for us that we cannot do for ourselves.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle

Originally Posted by Father of Cajun View Post
    am i wrong in assuming a neg train is on the way?
    go for it brah, my measly negs wont do chit nom sayian

Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    University of Miami huh 7thbrah?

Pm me immediately if you do not want all your personal info given out, I know your dorm, I know your postal address.

You will pm me immediately, this is not a joke
    You can be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as were together <3

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

Get shredded or die mirin live4laxx's Avatar
    live4laxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4laxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4laxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4laxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4laxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4laxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4laxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4laxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4laxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4laxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4laxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Zincton View Post

Pm me immediately if you do not want all your personal info given out, I know your dorm, I know your postal address.

S&P

-neg atrueboss on sight crew-

prepare ur anus 7th *******, ur life, ur mothers anus, ur fathers anus...heck even ur grandfathers anus bro this will penetrate the very roots of your existence

i was born on the 7th day of the 7th month of the 7th year

i am the 7th *******
    **clappin cheeks crew**

greenstyle is just really nice. (+1000) greenstyle is just really nice. (+1000) greenstyle is just really nice. (+1000) greenstyle is just really nice. (+1000) greenstyle is just really nice. (+1000) greenstyle is just really nice. (+1000) greenstyle is just really nice. (+1000) greenstyle is just really nice. (+1000) greenstyle is just really nice. (+1000) greenstyle is just really nice. (+1000) greenstyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    will rep for life someone that gives me 40m i need for turmoil, i have nearly all the bones and 89 prayer also quests done, dh sitting in the bank waiting, i just need 40m to get the rest of the bones, will repay back if needed after i get turm thanks brahs

or i will paypal u 20$ for 40m if u want but u must go first

oh lawd,

dis gun be gud

Registered user Youbestsquatfoo's Avatar
    Youbestsquatfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Youbestsquatfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Youbestsquatfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Youbestsquatfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Youbestsquatfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Youbestsquatfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Youbestsquatfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Youbestsquatfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Youbestsquatfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Youbestsquatfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Youbestsquatfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so zincs really back this time? or what
    Small Wrists Crew
    Clash of Clans Misc II Crew
    Witness of 08/02/2013

PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm a zerker.

80 Attack, 99 Strength, 99 Range, 99 Mage, 99 Prayer, 98 Hitpoints, 45 Defence.

ezrafitch1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezrafitch1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezrafitch1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezrafitch1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezrafitch1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezrafitch1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezrafitch1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezrafitch1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezrafitch1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezrafitch1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezrafitch1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ezrafitch1990 View Post
    you brahs think id be able to sell my account for $30? how would one go about selling?

bump for info

r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    as long as he knew the previous 3 passes or the original pw, or has access to the email its registered to, then he can take it back whenever he wants

ive only bought 1 acct, and havent had any issues (yet), but i wont be surprised when it happens tbh
    excuse me?
    Reps to LEO and military brahs on sight.

ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000)
    miscers screwing over miscers...makes me rage.

and the exact reason i dont lend **** out anymore or visit any link you guys post in this thread, ect...****in bull****
    this x1000,

it's ****ed up how miscers would **** over miscers. we are all brahs, not some random ass dude. if you want to scam people theres the entire of rs. its low as **** to do it to homies.

and i dont click any links in here either.

Originally Posted by PSVita View Post
    I'm a zerker.

80 Attack, 99 Strength, 99 Range, 99 Mage, 99 Prayer, 98 Hitpoints, 45 Defence.
    thats the exact stats im training to right now. been rolled twice now though and quit for a while between them, so its taking a while.

im getting 99 hp/99summon also though.

Originally Posted by Youbestsquatfoo View Post
    so zincs really back this time? or what
    yea he's back and 7thbrah is a dumb ****, he recovered an account from zin a couple months ago and the **** was greedy for more free gpz but he fukd up
    **clappin cheeks crew**

jayflip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jayflip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jayflip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jayflip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jayflip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jayflip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jayflip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jayflip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jayflip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jayflip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jayflip has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    just got cleaned mage boxing, if anyone wants to help a brah out,

or buy my maxed d claw pure for some gp so i can get stakin again

stats on d clawer:

60 att, 99 str, 1 def
    99 hunt, 82 mage, 72 range
    combat 72~
    1 pray 1 sumn all that stuff

probably around 50m rsgp would get me goin again, or best offer

Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    anyone want to sell me 90m for $50?
    ***SCC***

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle

Trytic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trytic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trytic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trytic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trytic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trytic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trytic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trytic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trytic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trytic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trytic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You guys convinced me. I decided to make a new account. lvl 40 combat now, working on my mining.
    ***KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE***
    Army training... Hooah!
    Infantry army medic.
    ***OIF Combat Vet***

Rep back 430+

SC2: EpicBRen.420

DProck is not very helpful. (-500) DProck is not very helpful. (-500) DProck is not very helpful. (-500) DProck is not very helpful. (-500) DProck is not very helpful. (-500) DProck is not very helpful. (-500) DProck is not very helpful. (-500) DProck is not very helpful. (-500) DProck is not very helpful. (-500) DProck is not very helpful. (-500) DProck is not very helpful. (-500)
    any bros wanna help me out? just started playing again to pass some time and nostalgia all over the place.

ingame name: Totalbrahh

Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Been playing since early 2002, account got rolled back a few months ago. Obvious XP reduction, they cleaned my bank for the most part. 92's were 99's etc...

Would be cool if any of you brahs can help me get on my feet again...

PM me.

Mainoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mainoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mainoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mainoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mainoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mainoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mainoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mainoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mainoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mainoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mainoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i have 0 desire to play this shtty game. it was fun 2 years ago. i dont even have the motivation to bot anymore so im def not coming back. not to mention i have a way better staker almost maxed...also idk first pass made it in like 06.

ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000) ummmmm0k is a name known to all. (+5000)

u mirin my baller ass sig?

NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ummmmm0k View Post
    buy artewaterfiends off me u choob
    ���MeanGirls�rew���

Stats:
    Bench:305x1
    Squat:395x1
    DL:435x1

Selling my bank, 276.1M, $165 paypal gifted or .60/mil. PM me if interested. I'll sell my account as well, 119 cb, 90 att 97 str 85 def.

edit: 50m minimum please. i'd prefer if someone bought all at once.
    Last edited by Father of Cajun; 09-06-2011 at 08:16 PM.
    ***SCC***