Closed Thread
    hove131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hove131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hove131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hove131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hove131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hove131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hove131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hove131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hove131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hove131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hove131 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

pulled tendon? help please...

Went to bench today and dropped the bar straight to my chest halfway down. The part of my arm that bends straight on top of the elbow was killing. Feels like a tendon. Had a wicked bicep workout yesterday. Maybe that did it. Im bummed because I looked forward to bench this week since my lifts are moving up nicely. Anything I can do to help heal this quicker?

loxide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What you have done is totally normal.........it happens to 99% of people who train........ Your injured. Doesnt matter whether its a pulled tendon, strain, sprain or anything else as such, only one thing will cure it..........REST! Dont jump back in too quick, else it may take longer to heal.

Kanyade will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kanyade will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kanyade will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kanyade will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kanyade will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kanyade will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kanyade will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kanyade will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kanyade will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kanyade will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kanyade will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hove131 View Post
    Went to bench today and dropped the bar straight to my chest halfway down. The part of my arm that bends straight on top of the elbow was killing. Feels like a tendon. Had a wicked bicep workout yesterday. Maybe that did it. Im bummed because I looked forward to bench this week since my lifts are moving up nicely. Anything I can do to help heal this quicker?
    How long did it take to heal?