cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question visalus? the 90 day challange

has anyone herd about this or know more about it

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cburgess View Post
    has anyone heard about this or know more about it
    What would you like to know.
    Its a great Company with great people, a great product line.
    The Body by Vi Shakes are freaking Awesome.

Nothing on the market today comes close to the quality or ingredient list of this product. Thiers a comparison chart on my ******** page comparing Visalus to Shakeology and thiers no competiton thier at all.

The Soy has had the Isoflavons taken out ( so thiers no Estrogen activators) its beautiful all the benefits of Soy (which thier are many) but no Negatives. Whey Hydrosalate and Whey Concentrate this tri blend covers all your bases. Kosher, lactose free, gluten free and non GMO freaking beautiful
    Last edited by charlievanriper; 04-28-2011 at 09:13 PM.
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10) cburgess is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    buddy is trying to sell me on this.. how healthy can it be replacing two meals a day with to 90 cal shakes that have soy as first ingrediant?

charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cburgess View Post
    buddy is trying to sell me on this.. how healthy can it be replacing two meals a day with to 90 cal shakes that have soy as first ingrediant?
    first thing I have found is its not the cals that count but the gr of protien ( I would rather do a 4 oz tillapia filet with 21 gram protien and 90 cals then a burger patty with say with 300 cals and 24 gr prot

Visaus shakes are for weight loss primarily, replacing 2 meals a day with the drinks for a bodybuilder if you supplement the protein as I do you get the best of both worlds.
    I used to beleive Soy was bad and mostly because of the IsoFlavones that activate Estrogen, Visalus has taken those out of the Soy it uses. Now you just get the Benefits from the Soy which thier are many.

This is a vary good product and its changing lives all over the world. My wif and I do one replacement shake each day but I usually add 1/2 scoop of whey ISO (which I keep around the house ) in order to kick up the protein level.

As for whether exrtreme dieting is healthy, during contest prep all my meals are under 100 of course thiers 6 to 8 of them lol, so replacing 2 meals a day with just 90 cals would be fine as long as your protein, fats, and carbs are up to pare.

Ibeleive your at the steps of a good opportunity to get on board a good Company and help others change thier lives as well as earn yourself a BMW in the process.
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

Weight / 185.6

Registered User tyronebiggums69's Avatar
    tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by charlievanriper View Post
    first thing I have found is its not the cals that count but the gr of protien ( I would rather do a 4 oz tillapia filet with 21 gram protien and 90 cals then a burger patty with say with 300 cals and 24 gr prot

Visaus shakes are for weight loss primarily, replacing 2 meals a day with the drinks for a bodybuilder if you supplement the protein as I do you get the best of both worlds.
    I used to beleive Soy was bad and mostly because of the IsoFlavones that activate Estrogen, Visalus has taken those out of the Soy it uses. Now you just get the Benefits from the Soy which thier are many.

This is a vary good product and its changing lives all over the world. My wif and I do one replacement shake each day but I usually add 1/2 scoop of whey ISO (which I keep around the house ) in order to kick up the protein level.

As for whether exrtreme dieting is healthy, during contest prep all my meals are under 100 of course thiers 6 to 8 of them lol, so replacing 2 meals a day with just 90 cals would be fine as long as your protein, fats, and carbs are up to pare.

Ibeleive your at the steps of a good opportunity to get on board a good Company and help others change thier lives as well as earn yourself a BMW in the process.
    Tread lightly with this MLM Scheme.
    Cavaliers/Patriots/Leafs

Tears will give you sympathy, sweat will give you results.

Originally Posted by tyronebiggums69 View Post
    Tread lightly with this MLM Scheme.
    lol, No offense but thats the kind of comments I would expect from simple mind's. first from that comment I gather you have never once researched the term MLM or Network Marketing. or the success rates of the good ones vs the bad ones. Stop reading others views on things when they fail. Failure is a choice, success comes from helping others succeed. When you learn this and implement this you will succeed as well.

Weight / 185.6

Registered User tyronebiggums69's Avatar
    tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by charlievanriper View Post
    lol, No offense but thats the kind of comments I would expect from simple mind's. first from that comment I gather you have never once researched the term MLM or Network Marketing. or the success rates of the good ones vs the bad ones. Stop reading others views on things when they fail. Failure is a choice, success comes from helping others succeed. When you learn this and implement this you will succeed as well.
    Simple minds or realists? Yea a company that offers to make payments on a BMW doesn't even set off your BS detector? I hope you keep your sales up because they will leave you high and dry with your payments.

MLM can work in some circumstances (Amway, Avon, Tupperware) but most cases it is not a very good investment. Who is really going to pay for an overpriced, low quality product like Visalus? Hell you can get products on bodybuilding.com for half the price, and better quality.

So maybe before calling someone a simple mind you should go do some more research and stop being so brainwashed. Just my opinion.
    Cavaliers/Patriots/Leafs

Tears will give you sympathy, sweat will give you results.

zipman35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zipman35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zipman35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zipman35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zipman35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zipman35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zipman35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zipman35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by tyronebiggums69 View Post
    Simple minds or realists? Yea a company that offers to make payments on a BMW doesn't even set off your BS detector? I hope you keep your sales up because they will leave you high and dry with your payments.

MLM can work in some circumstances (Amway, Avon, Tupperware) but most cases it is not a very good investment. Who is really going to pay for an overpriced, low quality product like Visalus? Hell you can get products on bodybuilding.com for half the price, and better quality.

So maybe before calling someone a simple mind you should go do some more research and stop being so brainwashed. Just my opinion.
    The company offers a bonus if you get a BMW or not. If you'd do a little research yourself you would see that they advise that you stay at the current level (with or without team support) for a few months before running out signing a lease purchase. It also doesn't have to be NEW, just black and 2000 or newer

Further more, as for the products. There may only be one other on the market that closely rivals Visalus. Not to mention, they are the only company that gives distributors and customers the option to get the product for free after the initial order.

The business model is sound and far from the "scams" that you are referencing.