Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100)
    Personally I like Modern Bcaa's from Usp labs and Instant Bcaa's from Primordial Performance ( mix with crystal light or sugar free kool-aid ). I use Ibcaa's throughout the day and prefer modern bcaa's after a lifting session.
    Primordial Performance

cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here are some of my suggestions

BCAA PRO 5000
    • Beta-alanine (750mg per serving)
    • No glutamine
    • Refreshing Artic Berry flavor

-ICE from Xtreme Formulations

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tom0692k10 View Post
    So I've taken xtend and PW and I love them both. However, I want to try something knew. I recently stumbled upon allmax aminocore. It has a great BCAA profile, and is extremely cheap for 111 servings! and allmax is a very reputable company. But it has an extensive vitamin B profile, and I don't understand what those are for.

However, Core ABC looks like it has an even better BCAA profile, and doesn't contain extra vitamins. Should I go with Core over aminocore even tho core only has 50 servings? And what exactly are the vitamin B's in aminocore for?

Thanks
    The B Vitamins in Aminocore serve a few functions. Mainly to help increase protein synthesis.

We use the most bio available forms of B in the product
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

vincerich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vincerich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vincerich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vincerich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vincerich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vincerich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vincerich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vincerich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vincerich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vincerich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vincerich is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by andysidhu View Post
    Hi Guys
    Is it a good idea to take BCAA's when doing fasted cardio, in order to prevent muscle loss? If so, whats the best BCAA product?

many thanks
    andy

I believe that it IS a good idea. In fact, I take a BCAA drink approx. 20 minutes before I do cardio in the morning.

As far as "the best" goes, my favorite is Essential Amino Energy from Optimum Nutrition. I LOVE it. It's a combination of BCAA's, Beta-Alanine, NO precursors and herbal energizers. Not only do I use it before my morning cardio, I use it before I "hit the weights" as well.

I HIGHLY recommend that product, but buying an inexpensive, unflavored micronized BCAA would work as well.