dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation i only ate cashews today and my carb up day was gonna be tomorrow.

Should I think of today as my carb up day since I already ate lots of carbs and I'm probably out of ketosis now?

I'm still running a lot and stuff. But yeah. I ate like 3500 calories :/
    I never do that. It's the first time.
    So what do you guys think?

greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) greesemuunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dyannkkuevas View Post
    Should I think of today as my carb up day since I already ate lots of carbs and I'm probably out of ketosis now?

I'm still running a lot and stuff. But yeah. I ate like 3500 calories :/
    I never do that. It's the first time.
    So what do you guys think?
    You ate 3500 calories worth of cashews?
    *"Obession is just a word the lazy try to call the dedicated"*--not mine, but a great quote!

Protein is to diets what black is to fashion: It makes everyone thinner." -- Lou Schuler

~A WOMAN'S PLACE IS IN THE WEIGHT ROOM!~

dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by greesemuunkie View Post
    You ate 3500 calories worth of cashews?
    I think so, I honestly don't know how many calories but I ate a lot of cashews. I'm probably exaggerating and being paranoid LOL but that was all I ate today.

Then I just went to the gym and ran for an hour and did weight training too so I mean, hopefully the good workout helped :O

zstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think so, I honestly don't know how many calories but I ate a lot of cashews. I'm probably exaggerating and being paranoid LOL but that was all I ate today.

Then I just went to the gym and ran for an hour and did weight training too so I mean, hopefully the good workout helped :O
    considering cashews are mostly fat... carb up tomorrow, and get over it, worrying about it leads to disordered eating
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U mad?

[My NFSC CUT]
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133483033

tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000)
    one of the anti-keto nuts around here (lols, funny haha!) makes the point of saying that it is a caloric deficit that drops weight... and I think he has a good point. even when I cheat on my keto diet (and I'm getting better about that) I still make a point to just try to stay calorically even for the day.

the poster above was definately spot on about the comment about disordered eating... worrying will make you nutty. seriously.

JoeGinger91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeGinger91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeGinger91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeGinger91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeGinger91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeGinger91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeGinger91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeGinger91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeGinger91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeGinger91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeGinger91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't worry about it, beside, there's a lot of fiber in cashews, and little sugar, you're probably still in keto.

SupremeMachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupremeMachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupremeMachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupremeMachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupremeMachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupremeMachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupremeMachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupremeMachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupremeMachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupremeMachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupremeMachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Should be fine cashews are so high in fat your body will still favour using the fat over the small amount of carbs

johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some people are so funny.

Nothing but cashews for a whole day, an hour run, and some light weight training.

Not to burst the little rub on the back that's going on in this thread, but cashews are the most carb heavy nut of them all (whoever said they are mostly fiber, is mostly wrong).

7 grams of net carbs per ounce, which isn't a of cashews lot since they are pretty dense.

You definitely did break ketosis. Is it a big deal? Should you still carb up? That's up to you, if you are doing things like eating nothing but cashews for a day then perhaps you shouldn't be asking us those questions.

Exclamation

Originally Posted by johnPNY View Post
    Some people are so funny.

Nothing but cashews for a whole day, an hour run, and some light weight training.

Not to burst the little rub on the back that's going on in this thread, but cashews are the most carb heavy nut of them all (whoever said they are mostly fiber, is mostly wrong).

7 grams of net carbs per ounce, which isn't a of cashews lot since they are pretty dense.

You definitely did break ketosis. Is it a big deal? Should you still carb up? That's up to you, if you are doing things like eating nothing but cashews for a day then perhaps you shouldn't be asking us those questions.
    woahhhh! I HAD NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE though.

And def didn't do LIGHT? weight training -that's stupid. I literally work my ass off at the gym (1 hour 30mins weight training hard and 1hr cardio /day), you have no idea. And if I'm asking is because I want to know what people think since I had never eaten only cashews in a busy day. It's obviously up to me but there's a reason why I asked so you're not helping at all.

Thanks anyway.

MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    3500 calories of cashews is about 20 servings.

at 30 grams per serving, thats about 600g or 1.3 pounds of nuts

benclayton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not as much fiber as you'd expect in these bad boys. You're probably looking at about 115g net carbs for the day out of 1LB.
    Attached Images

Smile

well the weird thing is i didn't get bloated at all, which i usually do when i carb up. Soooooooooo i don't know, it wasn't that bad I guess or maybe my body is getting used to having lots of carbs like that one day a week? I am just so happy I didn't retain lots of water for doing that and man I don't think i'll be able to eat cashews in my life again LOL -that's what happens when one doesn't eat things in moderation. oh well. it's no biggie, i guess that was a gain day but i'll lose it eventually by not doing that ever again hahahaha

johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    woahhhh! I HAD NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE though.

And def didn't do LIGHT? weight training -that's stupid. I literally work my ass off at the gym (1 hour 30mins weight training hard and 1hr cardio /day), you have no idea. And if I'm asking is because I want to know what people think since I had never eaten only cashews in a busy day. It's obviously up to me but there's a reason why I asked so you're not helping at all.

Thanks anyway.
    I would think what I posted helped moreso than any other post here, since I cut the bull**** trying to be nice and just got straight to the point answering your question with a "yes - you did" and correcting the false information that cashews are in fact fiber dense.

no biggie
    Exactly the point almost any time. Unless you are on schedule for a competition you could have eaten nothing but ice cream and cereal for a day (I have), and it's really not that big deal providing you get back on track.

Good luck with your keto travels, everything is a learning experience.

OneEyeQueen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I counted out 12 whole cashews, they are comparitively high in carbs but for an occasional treat...yum! I would rather have 12 of them than other misc carbs! For once in this WOE journey I had 11 carbs left and decided to splurge! Yea! So worth it! 😀