Thread: EC and Y stack?

Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000)

EC and Y stack?

Hello all,
    ive been taking an EC stack for approximately 3 weeks. Followed dosing instructions, now im up to 200mg caffeine and 25mg ephedrine 3x a day, 4 hrs apart.

Just bought some yohimbe, how should i dose this? should i just start taking it with one dose, then slowly work up to 2 and then 3? The pills contain 8mg yohimbe, ill split them into 5mg dosages.

Titans720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Titans720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Titans720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Titans720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Titans720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Titans720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Titans720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Titans720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Titans720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Titans720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Titans720 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It is not safe to take yohimbe with a EC stack. Are you sure you don't have yohimbine? Which is commonly used with EC. If you have yohimbe than don't take it. I'm sure others will say the same. Hope this helps

Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i have twinlabs yohimbe.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/tl/yo.html

i thought it was the same thing? because i was reading this thread..
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=316758

and op says that bb.com sells yohimbine in the form of yohimbe
    also, i thought once yohimbe is consumed it is converted into yohimbine?

thanks for your reply

An excerpt from Lyle Mcdonald...

Yohimbe is a product which used to be sold as a testosterone booster (it doesn't so don't waste your money). It has legitamate uses for impotency since it increases blood flow to the nether regions. However it also has a potential role for fat loss, especailly for women. Yohimbe is what is known as an alpha antagonist compound. Meaning that it inhibits these things called alpha-adrenoreceptors. alpha receptors send fat cells a message to make fat, not burn it. By inhiting alpha receptors, you inhibit fat synthesis and get increased fat breakdown. What's interesting is that women have up to 9 times as many alpha receptors in their hip and thigh fat as they do beta-adrenoreceptors (which send the message to break down fat, don't store it to the fat cell). Some women have reported more even loss of bodyfat from their lower bodies using yohimbe.

In theory, combining yohimbe with ECA (which stimulates the beta receptors I mentioned above) should stimulate the greatest fat breakdown and burning. While this is true, this combination is potentially very dangerous. The same receptors (alpha and beta) exist in the heart. In this case, beta receptors make heart rate and blood pressure go up, alpha receptors make it go down. Stimualting beta-receptors (with ECA) AND inhibiting alpha-receptors with yohimbe can cause heart rate and blood pressure to react wildly. Some have reported a feeling that their heart was going to pound through their chest. So be careful.

i guess you are right. but then why would yohimbine be ok and not yohimbe?

smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Vietbrahh View Post
    i guess you are right. but then why would yohimbine be ok and not yohimbe?
    Both are potentially dangerous when combined with EC. Yohimbe itself is "dirtier" than Yohimbine is - it's simply the herbal form, and has a few other Yohimbine-isomers - sort of like Ephedra vs. pure Ephedrine.

In general, you do not want to take Yohimbine w/ anything that releases norepinephrine (e.g, Ephedrine, 1,3-dimeth, etc. ), as it is a a2-antigonist:

Conversely, the blockade of α2-receptors leads to uncontrolled release of norepinephrine with an overt enhancement of sympathetic effects at β1-adrenoceptor-mediated myocardial neuroeffector junctions, resulting in tachycardia and tachyarrhythmia.

Titans720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Titans720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Titans720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Titans720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Titans720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Titans720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Titans720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Titans720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Titans720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Titans720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Titans720 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^ I didn't know that yohimbine was just a cleaner version of yohimbe. Good info. Repped

OP- I have a friend at work that takes a fat burner with EC and yohimbine all in one pill. I'm not saying just because they make it that it's safe but I know they are combined sometimes. It's your decision if you want to take the risk.