Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    cisekm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Most effective AB exercise for belly fat???

What's the most effective AB exercise for getting rid of belly fat???

SLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) SLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) SLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) SLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) SLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) SLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) SLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) SLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) SLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) SLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) SLO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The best exercise to lose body fat? Easy!

Exercise your self control by eating less!

LazyLarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LazyLarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LazyLarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LazyLarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LazyLarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LazyLarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LazyLarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LazyLarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LazyLarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LazyLarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LazyLarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SLO View Post
    The best exercise to lose body fat? Easy!

Exercise your self control by eating less!
    This guy speaks the truth
    You can actually create a vision of what the body will look like, then you mold your body closer and closer to that vision and you would actually turn this vision into a reality.
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cisekm View Post
    What's the most effective AB exercise for getting rid of belly fat???
    It's called DIET!!!!

Best belly fat exercise in the entire world!
    Aug of 2010 - 330 lbs <--- Never Forget

ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Table push-aways.
    A diet isn't punishment. A diet is a way to reward your body with the wholesome, nutritious food that it needs. Your body composition is a direct reflection of what you put in your mouth.

Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah pretty much what they said!!
    It's called the american dream, because you have to be sleeping to see it...
    (R.I.P. ssj4veggeto1008)

The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up. - Fedor Emelianenko

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

go figure.

posts like these should be cause for auto ban. that's just me being overly critical though.

bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500) bcg737 is not very helpful. (-500)

In Starvation Mode Brklyns_Finest's Avatar
    Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sharpieblet View Post

go figure.

posts like these should be cause for auto ban. that's just me being overly critical though.
    I've said before there should be some sort of filter that forces the user to perform one search, read a sticky, or SOMETHING that shows they've put an effort into learning before asking these kinds of questions.

I know I didn't know that much when I started, but I did research so I didn't ask if situps will give me an eight-pack while simultaneously putting me in starvation mode.
    275->180->248... Next stop, 150

"It ain't about how hard you can hit. Its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" ---Rocky Balboa

"Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."

DISCIPLINE + PATIENCE = SUCCESS

patrick4588 is a name known to all. (+5000) patrick4588 is a name known to all. (+5000) patrick4588 is a name known to all. (+5000) patrick4588 is a name known to all. (+5000) patrick4588 is a name known to all. (+5000) patrick4588 is a name known to all. (+5000) patrick4588 is a name known to all. (+5000) patrick4588 is a name known to all. (+5000) patrick4588 is a name known to all. (+5000) patrick4588 is a name known to all. (+5000) patrick4588 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you cant really spot reduce fat off your stomach. gonna have to lower your overall body fat %. Abs are made in the kitchen

AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AZJ0SH is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There are none, workings abs only will just make your guy stick out even further.

jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    5 small high protein meals every 2.5 hours = best ab exercise
    -80 kgs in 15 months.

Follow my journey on
    http://www.facebook.com/half175

✪ Fandango Crew ✪

Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jamesyboi View Post
    Oooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 2 meals as long as its the same calories/macros

"It ain't about how hard you can hit. Its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" ---Rocky Balboa

"Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."

Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In terms of just exercise

-Decline Crunches
    -Leg Raises
    -Medicine Ball Twists
    -Ab Crunch Machine
    -Hanging Leg Raises
    -Cable Crunch

sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Brklyns_Finest View Post
    I know I didn't know that much when I started, but I did research so I didn't ask if situps will give me an eight-pack while simultaneously putting me in starvation mode.
    My approach was to lurk for quite some time before opening my mouth. I've only recently started posting regularly. But that requires a basic understanding that there's no need to reinvent the wheel. You're here because you want to learn from what other people have done. And you can be 99% sure that the knowledge has already been dropped. It just takes a little effort to find it, and in an instant-gratification world, it's easier to hit "submit post" than to read through pages of old threads.

jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 2 meals as long as its the same calories/macros

2 meals a day made me gain 135 pounds in 5 years
    5 small quality meals made me lose the 135 pounds in 7 months.

Just personal preference .. the 5 a day worked better for me than 2 a day.
    -80 kgs in 15 months.

Follow my journey on

✪ Fandango Crew ✪

sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Buddy, you keep posting this advice in various threads, and each time someone has to come in and say that meal timing and splitting calories up into X number of meals is simply unnecessary and does not help burn calories.

If it worked for you, great. Let people know about your success story. But don't present it as fact. It's not fair to the person asking the questions.

Originally Posted by sylntsniper View Post
    Buddy, you keep posting this advice in various threads, and each time someone has to come in and say that meal timing and splitting calories up into X number of meals is simply unnecessary and does not help burn calories.

If it worked for you, great. Let people know about your success story. But don't present it as fact. It's not fair to the person asking the questions.

Sorry to ruffle your feathers.

It's science that having regular smaller meals will speed up your metabolism,

This theory along with exercise has worked wonders for .. Billions of people?
    -80 kgs in 15 months.

Follow my journey on

✪ Fandango Crew ✪

2 meals a day made me gain 135 pounds in 5 years
    5 small quality meals made me lose the 135 pounds in 7 months.

Just personal preference .. the 5 a day worked better for me than 2 a day.
    I understand what you're saying in a way, but you must have not been eating a restricted amount of calories. You cannot honestly say that 5 meals of 400 calories each doesn't yield the same results as 2 meals of 1000 calories each. It's simply not true.

If it helps control your appetite and cravings, fine, but don't spout that 5 meals a day every 3 hours is most effective because its simply not true. There's enough misinformation floating around as it is.

I understand what you're saying in a way, but you must have not been eating a restricted amount of calories. You cannot honestly say that 5 meals of 400 calories each doesn't yield the same results as 2 meals of 1000 calories each. It's simply not true.

If it helps control your appetite and cravings, fine, but don't spout that 5 meals a day every 3 hours is most effective because its simply not true. There's enough misinformation floating around as it is.

When I put on all my weight I was having 2000 calories a day over 2 meals a day

When I lost the weight I still have 2000 calories a day, but over 5 meals, every 2.5 hours.

It worked for me, worked for many others too.

I look forward to halving my weight in 1 year by doing this method.
    -80 kgs in 15 months.

Follow my journey on

✪ Fandango Crew ✪

When I put on all my weight I was having 2000 calories a day over 2 meals a day

When I lost the weight I still have 2000 calories a day, but over 5 meals, every 2.5 hours.
    If you truly believe that this wasn't a case of a lack of proper calorie tracking then...

TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ab exercises dont cause fat lose, IMO planks are best ab exercise.

If you truly believe that this wasn't a case of a lack of proper calorie tracking then...

Haha .. I like that image worth saving.

I've had 2000 calories a day for years now, I do count and read the labels.

My body responds extremely well to the smaller regular meals, but if 2 larger meals a day works well for someone else, then by all means adopt that method.

We all have our own opinions I guess.
    -80 kgs in 15 months.

Follow my journey on

✪ Fandango Crew ✪

My body responds extremely well to the smaller regular meals, but if 2 larger meals a day works well for someone else, then by all means adopt that method.
    Serious question, have you been checked out for Type II diabetes?

If it's really that dramatic, you may have something else going on in the background.

Originally Posted by sylntsniper View Post
    Serious question, have you been checked out for Type II diabetes?

If it's really that dramatic, you may have something else going on in the background.

I get checked every month for that, for the past 7 months.

I do a monthly full blood test and urine test.

No diabeties, Liver is functioning better, No more sleep apnoea, bad Cholesterol is down and plenty of other benefits of losing a heap of fat.

Not sure if your really aware of it but losing weight lessens your chances of developing diabeties.
    Last edited by jamesyboi; 04-14-2011 at 11:14 PM. Reason: typo
    -80 kgs in 15 months.

Follow my journey on

✪ Fandango Crew ✪

NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Sorry to ruffle your feathers.

It's science that having regular smaller meals will speed up your metabolism,

This theory along with exercise has worked wonders for .. Billions of people?
    Are you sure about this? All the science seems to point to the opposite (it having little to 0 affect). Like other posters I am glad it worked for you, but it does not make any sense. If you counted calories and it was the same for both 6 meals vs 3 then there is something very unusual about how your body reacts (dont mean anything negative by this).

Did you eat 2000 calories but increased physical activity?

Originally Posted by NowMotivated View Post
    Are you sure about this? All the science seems to point to the opposite (it having little to 0 affect). Like other posters I am glad it worked for you, but it does not make any sense. If you counted calories and it was the same for both 6 meals vs 3 then there is something very unusual about how your body reacts (dont mean anything negative by this).

Did you eat 2000 calories but increased physical activity?

Former meals had more fat content (maybe only half of the time), but same number of daily calories.

2 x 1000 calorie meals vs 5 x 400 calorie meals (now)

No negativity taken dude.

-100 pounds in 3 months
    -135 pounds in 7 months
    -15 inches off the waist /so far.

I wouldn't recommend it to everybody, but it worked for me.

Only negatives so far - Uric Acid build up at times from foods high in Purines. ( seafoods/ some meats etc) from the new diet.
    Positives - Heaps.
    -80 kgs in 15 months.

Follow my journey on

✪ Fandango Crew ✪

NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Former meals had more fat content (maybe only half of the time), but same number of daily calories.

2 x 1000 calorie meals vs 5 x 400 calorie meals (now)

No negativity taken dude.

-100 pounds in 3 months
    -135 pounds in 7 months
    -15 inches off the waist /so far.

I wouldn't recommend it to everybody, but it worked for me.

Only negatives so far - Uric Acid build up at times from foods high in Purines. ( seafoods/ some meats etc) from the new diet.
    Positives - Heaps.
    Read your signature. 37 lbs in two weeks? And 132 lbs in 7 months? Awesome job man. Are you still cutting?

kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    want to lose belly fat?
    try eating at a slight deficit and lift
    Eat like a horse, sleep like a baby and grow like weed.

Originally Posted by NowMotivated View Post
    Read your signature. 37 lbs in two weeks? And 132 lbs in 7 months? Awesome job man. Are you still cutting?

Yeah I am, it's going to be atleast a 12 month cut

Starting weight = 165 kgs at a height of 5 foot 10
    My BMI was around 52 or something

I want to lose 80-85 kgs in 12 months and halve my weight.
    -80 kgs in 15 months.

Follow my journey on

✪ Fandango Crew ✪