Closed Thread
Page 157 of 326 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,710 of 9755
    Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by RMBros View Post
    Biggest reported in the wild was 200lbs.

Biggest in a zoo was 240lbs.

So, it would take a big one to be my size.
    So if Fitty wanted to raise one in his bathtub he might want to plan in advance when it comes to showering!

Good to know!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm all for safety but really 1100 dollars for a piece of 29 5/8 x 79 1/2 x 1/4 firelite plus?

WTF code people?

*Wire glass lost it's exemption so now it's this new **** I am forced to buy.
    Psalm 121

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    Oh good... As long as it's not the size of a Chocolate Lab!

There is a special place in Hell for the person who invented Turkey Chili.
    Actually this Hormel brand chili ain't all that bad. Kinda just tastes like watered down salted meat. LOL

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by fitnessman View Post
    I'm all for safety but really 1100 dollars for a piece of 29 5/8 x 79 1/2 x 1/4 firelite plus?

WTF code people?

*Wire glass lost it's exemption so now it's this new **** I am forced to but.
    I guess I don't understand...

Is this work related?
    Or is this one of the parts you need for your flux capacitor?
    (Can the Ranger even get up to 88 MPH?)
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    Actually this Hormel brand chili ain't all that bad. Kinda just tastes like watered down salted meat. LOL
    Ick dude...

Ick!
    6'4"

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ick dude...

Ick!
    LMAO yeah sounds worse than it is, actually MUCH better than the Wolf brand stuff. I do like the Wolf Lean Beef chili in a pinch though, I've been known to eat it out of the can while hunting. I'll be grilling 2 bags of chicken breasts and the rest of our bacon wrapped ducks tonight though, should last me to the weekend.

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I guess I don't understand...

Is this work related?
    Or is this one of the parts you need for your flux capacitor?
    (Can the Ranger even get up to 88 MPH?)
    Work.

Cliffs: Fire rated glazing costs have gone through the roof.
    Psalm 121

Work.

Cliffs: Fire rated glazing costs have gone through the roof.
    BTW, don't know if you heard, but the last full Ford Ranger comes off the line on Friday.

The plant will still be producing parts and kits for a random amount of time as they roll into full shut down. But the Ranger itself officially dies on Friday.
    6'4"

LMAO yeah sounds worse than it is, actually MUCH better than the Wolf brand stuff. I do like the Wolf Lean Beef chili in a pinch though, I've been known to eat it out of the can while hunting. I'll be grilling 2 bags of chicken breasts and the rest of our bacon wrapped ducks tonight though, should last me to the weekend.
    See I'm not a fan of the whole "Cook a bunch of food on one day and put it in tupperware"

As since my childhood, other than a few guilty pleasures I DESPISE processed food.

I'll go as far as to freezer bag in portions my Sunday Soups. Then I can boil in bag them ice fishing etc...
    6'4"

BTW, don't know if you heard, but the last full Ford Ranger comes off the line on Friday.

The plant will still be producing parts and kits for a random amount of time as they roll into full shut down. But the Ranger itself officially dies on Friday.
    Hasn't it been made by Mazda for the last 10 years anyway, or do I have it backwards and Mazda was being made by Ford? I think I had it backwards, nevermind.

See I'm not a fan of the whole "Cook a bunch of food on one day and put it in tupperware"

As since my childhood, other than a few guilty pleasures I DESPISE processed food.

I'll go as far as to freezer bag in portions my Sunday Soups. Then I can boil in bag them ice fishing etc...
    My chicken breasts are great for about 1.5 days after grilling, but if I really want to spoil myself I'll vacuum seal them and they end up damn near fresh off the grill quality. My only problem is there's too much juice/moisture in them fresh off the grill so the sealer doesn't ever seal properly so I have to leave them out to dry for a while before attempting to seal. The bacon wrapped duck probably won't even make it into the house so I won't have the opportunity to even think about packing those.

Hasn't it been made by Mazda for the last 10 years anyway, or do I have it backwards and Mazda was being made by Ford? I think I had it backwards, nevermind.

My chicken breasts are great for about 1.5 days after grilling, but if I really want to spoil myself I'll vacuum seal them and they end up damn near fresh off the grill quality. My only problem is there's too much juice/moisture in them fresh off the grill so the sealer doesn't ever seal properly so I have to leave them out to dry for a while before attempting to seal. The bacon wrapped duck probably won't even make it into the house so I won't have the opportunity to even think about packing those.
    Early in my Career I did some Auto Advertising campaigns... That whole Ford and Mazda thing is another one of those half truths... Ford owns a small percentage of Mazda (Helps their distribution etc...) and the two companies will share R&D costs and then give each other access to the new technology they develop from it. It's one of the pro-active things Ford was doing that helped keep it from having to take Bail Out Money.

The Moisture thing on your grilled chicken is related to Resting. Here's how you reduce it:

20 mins before grilling take the (Thawed) chicken breasts out and set them (Covered and Seasoned) on the counter. Let them come up to Room Temp.

Grill As Usual

When you're done grilling, wrap them tightly with Tin foil and cover with a tea towel for 10... Maybe 20 mins (Depending)

This Bench Resting in Advance and Resting afterward will reduce the amount of juice that boils out of the meat during cooking and then will give the juice time to settle back into the meat.

If you're not doing the same thing with a steak you are straight ROBBING yourself of a juicy steak.
    *Noteable difference is on the Rest after grilling, just tent with foil for 5 mins.
    6'4"

Intradesting, I'll have to try it. I just grilled up some of the most tender juicy whole backstraps ever on Sunday. Never done it this way but I pulled some straps that had somehow made it to the bottom of my deep freeze and got lost, probably 2 years old. Normally I'd butterfly the straps up and then freeze them, but I must have been lazy and just cleaned the whole thing and froze it whole for some reason. This strap was kind of flat to begin with so I just cut it in half and trimmed the edges and grilled them whole after a short marinade to a nice perfect red center. Let me tell you that thing came out tanfastic!

Intradesting, I'll have to try it. I just grilled up some of the most tender juicy whole backstraps ever on Sunday. Never done it this way but I pulled some straps that had somehow made it to the bottom of my deep freeze and got lost, probably 2 years old. Normally I'd butterfly the straps up and then freeze them, but I must have been lazy and just cleaned the whole thing and froze it whole for some reason. This strap was kind of flat to begin with so I just cut it in half and trimmed the edges and grilled them whole after a short marinade to a nice perfect red center. Let me tell you that thing came out tanfastic!
    Yeah one of the big reasons I don't even bother to order a steak in a restaurant is because the "Health Code" doesn't allow them to do the whole Bench Resting before grilling and Resting afterward.

When you let the meat come up to room temp it allows for faster even doneness... This way you don't get a piece of meat that's charred (Instead of seared) before it's done on the inside.

Or in the case of say a Medium Rare steak it's seared perfectly, but goes cold afterward.
    In the case of your chicken it keeps the juices from "Running" out the meat in the fast heating from cold to 165 etc... Instead it's like the juices are "Walking" out... And thus the juices in the core don't make it as far etc...

The resting afterward is absolutely key!
    When you grill the meat those juices come out of where they were suspended and push towards the surface, just the same way that bubbles rise toward the surface of a boiling pot of water.

So then you cut into that piece of meat and the juices run out leaving you with a dry POS and wet plate of juice that you try to soak up into your mashed potatoes.

If you give it 5 mins those juices will begin to move back into the same voids they originally suspended in, and every bite will be juicy and your plate will stay relatively unmolested.

Covering with Tinfoil keeps the surface from cooling down too rapidly.
    (Same Foil covering works for bacon when you're say doing a huge batch of bacon)
    6'4"

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    Wait until you have kids. Unless your wife is a stay at home mom and you're independently wealthy, you won't have much choice but to do that or to eat McDonalds.

I've always made a half dozen chicken breasts and 3-4 cups of rice on Sunday. I don't know about you, but I certainly don't have a 2 hour lunch break to prepare a fresh meal every day.
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post
    Wait until you have kids. Unless your wife is a stay at home mom and you're independently wealthy, you won't have much choice but to do that or to eat McDonalds.

I've always made a half dozen chicken breasts and 3-4 cups of rice on Sunday. I don't know about you, but I certainly don't have a 2 hour lunch break to prepare a fresh meal every day.
    Don't get me wrong... I understand how a new kid at home really messes up a schedule, especially after you are used to being master of every moment of your own time etc...

But the whole "To eat fast enough" you have to chow giant batches of Leftovers or you're forced to McDonalds, is too easy of a modern day pre-packaged excuse.

There is a whole rainbow of meals you can make from scratch that are under and hour, and most within 30 minutes (No Rachel Ray) Or it's the kind of thing where you can prep, put in oven for 45 mins while you bounce the kid on your knee and then plate and eat.

A couple of quick examples. Marinade a bone on Chicken breast when you leave for work in the morning.
    Dinner time comes... Cut a butternut squash in half, light glaze of butter and a sprinkle of brown sugar (Or Molasses) Put both in the oven on separate roasting pans at 325... Do whatever, flip chicken once... They'll be done around the same time 40-45 minutes later.

Total amount of work time... We're talking like... 7-10 minutes.

A fresh Red sauce from whole stewed (Canned from garden Fresh Tomatoes) Onion, oliveoil, a splash of red wine and some quick chopped herbs... Boil up some pasta to 90% add to the sauce as it comes together and we're talking like 25 mins from when you chopped the onion to when you put the pasta on the plate.

There's a whole rainbow of Stews that you can start really quick when you walk through the door... Let them run while you catch up on other chores and then they're done 2 hours later etc...

Grilling Meat and veg together for all kinds of fajitas.

Hell even scratch made bread is really only like 12 minutes of total work once you have the processes down... It doesn't really need you to watch it rise etc...

The list goes on...
    6'4"

Ya can't see myself buying another Ford product. Toyota next time around.
    Psalm 121

Ya can't see myself buying another Ford product. Toyota next time around.
    Yeah I could see myself in a Tundra.
    6'4"

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    December 14th and it's 50 degrees and raining. Crappy day, but better than the 2 feet of snow it would be if it was colder out.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    December 14th and it's 50 degrees and raining. Crappy day, but better than the 2 feet of snow it would be if it was colder out.
    Yeah this system would be a death blizzard if it was colder out.

I'm of mixed emotions... Warm temps and rain are not good for ice at all... BUT 2 feet of snow is worse. And I'm not getting out ice fishing for another 2 weeks at least, so the ice will have plenty of time to heal and rebuild.
    6'4"

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm actually hoping to get a couple rounds of golf in this weekend. Sunny and 30's isn't too bad for late season golf!

in omnia paratus

I'm actually hoping to get a couple rounds of golf in this weekend. Sunny and 30's isn't too bad for late season golf!
    I'm trying to put together a golf promo pack for spring/summer 2012... Trying to get a hold of a marketing director at a Golf Course in December is slightly easier than say catching a Sasquatch in a Havahart trap!
    6'4"

This will be my last weekend of Duck hunting for the season. Then pray for ice.

Here in NE Ohio I have been out as early as Dec 7th and as late as never.
    Psalm 121

I'm hoping for bow hunting this weekend, but looking like rain the whole time so I might kick back and save my resources. We'll be blasting ducks most of January though.

I'm trying to put together a golf promo pack for spring/summer 2012... Trying to get a hold of a marketing director at a Golf Course in December is slightly easier than say catching a Sasquatch in a Havahart trap!
    If you need to know anything about the courses down here, let me know.

in omnia paratus

If you need to know anything about the courses down here, let me know.
    What I need to know about down there is summer and early fall festivals!

I work with Iowa and basically all the states that border it. And so far Iowa is by far the Least co-operative.

I've actually found in general that the more interstates that pass thru an area the more grumpy the people are.

You call the UP of Michigan, DAMN everyone up there is nice!
    Total miles of interstate in the UP = 43
    6'4"

This will be my last weekend of Duck hunting for the season. Then pray for ice.

Here in NE Ohio I have been out as early as Dec 7th and as late as never.
    That would be strange, to never have an ice up in a season. Do you still just go out in a boat and fish in the cold?
    6'4"

Oh yeah, did I tell you guys... Last night I got an early Christmas present.

Apparently the color "Seafoam" really brings out my eyes.
    6'4"

edit: ^^LMAO

That would be strange, to never have an ice up in a season. Do you still just go out in a boat and fish in the cold?
    What's so strange aboot that?

edit: ^^LMAO

What's so strange aboot that?
    Which one... The Seafoam thing? Or the Boat out in the cold thing?

I mean it's well documented that it's on both our "Bucket Lists" for Fitty and I to go ice fishing together wearing seafoam shirts.

Up here in the cold weather of late fall, before ice up the fish bite like Crazy. So the more you're willing to tough it out the more of these pan arctic fish you can catch.

But the days of me chipping ice out of my beard and watching the water port on the boat motor are pretty much in the rear view mirror!
    6'4"

Link for those of you who might not be aware of the sea foam thing: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post789508853
    6'4"

Closed Thread
Page 157 of 326 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 ... LastLast