Closed Thread
Page 202 of 326 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 302 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,060 of 9755
    My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    Think the package is around a pound.
    yeah I still say fry its only a pound. A good stew takes 4 - 5 lbs (Well the one I make anyaways)

Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    It's got to be pretty lean, since they store their fat in their livers... And lean always makes for good frying!
    you only live once
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    I'm trying to keep meals as healthy as possible, so deep frying the gator is probably out......
    Frying food isn't unhealthy. If fats killed us, we'd have been removed from the planet MILLIONS of years ago. Just use EVOO when you fry it up. I eat about 200g of fat a day and my total cholesterol is, wait for it.........165. It's the fukn carbs that'll kill your ass.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    So it sounds like all the stars are aligning...

My MiL's sister is getting divorced... And they are basically having their place go up for a fire sale!

Mother in Law is going to front me the $50K downpayment until I can sell the place I'm in...

10 acres in the country... Just like where I'm living now... It's right across the street from the Mississippi river... Only this far north the river is navigable, thanks to the blanchard dam down stream... And there's a boat launch two miles north of it.

The 10 acres is mostly wooded, but there's enough open space to put in a 1 acre garden and a dozen or so fruit trees... Maybe a score of asparagus and horseradish...

It's got an old shop that I can turn into my workout studio... Plus a 2 stall garage and a side shed workshop with all the plugs because the soon-to-be-divorced husband was/is a carpenter. There's even an old country lumbermill 2 miles down the road. (I think the house even has 2 wood burning fireplaces)... But not 110% sure on that... The last time I was there I wasn't thinking that I'd be living there...

It's basically the perfect Bug-in location (Wait... Wrong thread?)

AND my favorite musky lake is just a 25 minute drive away!

When you shake all of the fire sale prices and down payments out... It will be mine for a sticker price around $100K!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't know what kind of Cedar you have down there, but Cedar is worth some nice $$$$ up here. (If it's the right grade etc...)
    Not Cedar, that's just what we call it - it's really Ash Juniper.....and it sux!

Throws so much pollen in the air that they used to call Austin "the city with a purple crown" because the concentration of pollen tinted the air purple.
    No shoes, no shirt, and I still get service.

powerlifter with abs jimmybimmy's Avatar
    jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So it sounds like all the stars are aligning...

My MiL's sister is getting divorced... And they are basically having their place go up for a fire sale!

Mother in Law is going to front me the $50K downpayment until I can sell the place I'm in...

10 acres in the country... Just like where I'm living now... It's right across the street from the Mississippi river... Only this far north the river is navigable, thanks to the blanchard dam down stream... And there's a boat launch two miles north of it.

The 10 acres is mostly wooded, but there's enough open space to put in a 1 acre garden and a dozen or so fruit trees... Maybe a score of asparagus and horseradish...

It's got an old shop that I can turn into my workout studio... Plus a 2 stall garage and a side shed workshop with all the plugs because the soon-to-be-divorced husband was/is a carpenter. There's even an old country lumbermill 2 miles down the road. (I think the house even has 2 wood burning fireplaces)... But not 110% sure on that... The last time I was there I wasn't thinking that I'd be living there...

It's basically the perfect Bug-in location (Wait... Wrong thread?)

AND my favorite musky lake is just a 25 minute drive away!

When you shake all of the fire sale prices and down payments out... It will be mine for a sticker price around $100K!
    How close is the actual distance to the Mississippi? Keep in mind the flood this previous spring had on homes near the river, unless that was just in the south?

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jimmybimmy View Post
    How close is the actual distance to the Mississippi? Keep in mind the flood this previous spring had on homes near the river, unless that was just in the south?
    There is actually a dam that's just 2 miles down stream... Makes it a MASSIVE reservoir that they control the flooding with. The Dam is actually 60 feet high... I've caught Musky at it's base before shore fishing.

And this place is still high enough that flooding shouldn't be an issue... When you look at the aerial photos you can tell how high and common floods are by the trees... And these trees are still growing up over the water.

Just sucks that it's that close to the river... But still doesn't have water access.

There is a vacant lot that's across the road from it, that maybe someday I could buy to put in a boat house and a dock...
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    MIL will own Nainoa soon, the starts are aligning in her favor
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So I ended up pan frying the gator with some olive oil and herbs and spices. Turned out very good, even without breading. Then I roasted up a few red taters and spiced them, and completed the meal with some mixed veggies. Extremely filling and tasty for a meal under 700 calories!
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nainoa, that sounds like a great deal man. Lots of good men lost a hell of a fortune in divorces and lots of good men pick up a hell of a deal because of them too. Is the river close enough to be a flood concern? I'm guessing not if the dam is controlled enough.

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    Nainoa, that sounds like a great deal man. Lots of good men lost a hell of a fortune in divorces and lots of good men pick up a hell of a deal because of them too. Is the river close enough to be a flood concern? I'm guessing not if the dam is controlled enough.
    Yeah the damn is actually like 60 feet... Might even be 80!

The mississippi this far north is really more of an aggressive creek that without dams would sit deep in steep cut granite valley.

We actually put the dams in every 60-100 miles to purposefully raise the water level for boating, fishing, municiplal water draw etc...

If there was a massive flood and someone fell asleep at the switch, the river would have to go up about 20 feet just to hit the edge of the property line.

So it's closer than where it is where I live now where the river would have to rise like 120 feet to get me.
    6'4"

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    It's got an old shop that I can turn into my workout studio...
    You know how I know you're gay . . .

"Workout studio"? Seriously? Are you going to have yoga mats and a jazzercise floor?
    Last edited by lhprop1; 03-08-2012 at 07:25 AM.
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    MIL will own Nainoa soon, the starts are aligning in her favor
    Yeah I'm a little worried about that... She does like to have people under her thumb.

One thing working in my favor though is that this place is like 45 minutes away from her.

The thing that will be a little strange is when her sister (Who we'd be buying this place from) comes to visit on the holidays etc... And she'll be all "Why did you paint my old bedroom blue, and cut that tree down in the front yard?"

Especially because this place is a "Tail of two landscaping jobs"

Like the landscaping up by the house... Is beautiful... If I even tried to touch it, I'd screw it up etc...

The northern end of the property is THICK pine forest... The East end of the property is THICK mature oak that wraps around to most of the south side.

The south west side is a pathetically under-tended garden... No Problem I can fix that.

The West side where the driveway is, someone attempted to plant like 100 little pine trees as a windblock for the farm field. The Pines are all like stunted and sickly, half of them are just standing dead and brown at 2 feet tall.

So I'm going to have to figure out what to do there and make some changes. Because I want the windblock for the driveways sake etc...

Hmmm... What about grape vines?
    6'4"

Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post

"Workout studio"? Seriously? Are you going to yoga mats and a jazzercise floor?
    LOL... God did I actually type "Workout Studio"

I was thinking more like gym/studio... But yeah you're right that does sound pretty gay...
    6'4"

44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post

"Workout studio"? Seriously? Are you going to have yoga mats and a jazzercise floor?
    Next thing we know is garden will be nothing but cucumbers and other penis shaped veggies.
    "I believe that life isn't worth living if not lived passionately." - Nainoa

"Anything you put into your subconscious mind can become reality" - Mike Rashid

Originally Posted by 44hunter View Post
    Next thing we know is garden will be nothing but cucumbers and other penis shaped veggies.
    There's a reason why I don't buy seeds from Oklahomo... Where all the vegetables they grow are shaped like "Redneck Dildos!"
    6'4"

Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm missing the beautiful weather from yesterday.
    I need to go fishing...

44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There's a reason why I don't buy seeds from Oklahomo... Where all the vegetables they grow are shaped like "Redneck Dildos!"
    Just make sure you keep the "used" and "unused" veggies seperate

Just make sure you keep the "used" and "unused" veggies seperate
    Yeah unfortunately I opted against buying the 2012 edition of the Oklahomo field manual!
    6'4"

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    It will be half cucumbers, carrots, etc and half flowers. Yay flowers!
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

LOL... I just talked to a professional blow off artist. Before she knew what my particular media menu was, she said "We focus on non-traditional forms of advertising and don't do, Radio, print, TV, on-line, personal, word of mouth, bill board, ********, promotional or direct mail... We try to focus on outside the box type of media."

Uh... She pretty much mentioned every form of advertising except for Skywriting, Interstellar spectrograph, and psychic pets!
    6'4"

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL... I just talked to a professional blow off artist. Before she knew what my particular media menu was, she said "We focus on non-traditional forms of advertising and don't do, Radio, print, TV, on-line, personal, word of mouth, bill board, ********, promotional or direct mail... We try to focus on outside the box type of media."

Uh... She pretty much mentioned every form of advertising except for Skywriting, Interstellar spectrograph, and psychic pets!
    You definitely should have hit her with the psychic pets angle bro, either that or non-traditional stuff like taking out a banner with Richard Simmons and his Boyfriend running it through the streets nekkid and asked her how's that for non-traditional???

If I see one more Idiot trying to stand a broom on end Im gonna make a broomstick popsicle out of em.

If I see one more Idiot trying to stand a broom on end Im gonna make a broomstick popsicle out of em.
    Careful, they might ask for a 2nd date after you do it.

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    You definitely should have hit her with the psychic pets angle bro, either that or non-traditional stuff like taking out a banner with Richard Simmons and his Boyfriend running it through the streets nekkid and asked her how's that for non-traditional???
    I'm pretty sure she would consider Simmonsvertising to be a traditional form... I'm pretty sure it's the primary form of marketing communications for Oklahomo?

I'm finally at that point where I'm getting my teeth sunk into the summer project.

One of the things I've learned about myself in all of this, is that while I can multi-task better than most... If you set me on doing 3 things in the same day... It's not 33% on each... It's more like 31%, 24% and 18.3%... But if you set me on one task and just have me go at it with grit and maximum focus, then I'm at 112%!
    6'4"

powerlifter with abs jimmybimmy's Avatar
    jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pretty jealous of the deal you're getting Nainoa!

Originally Posted by jimmybimmy View Post
    Pretty jealous of the deal you're getting Nainoa!
    Thanks... But it's a long time comin' brother...

Still not in the bag yet... Meet with the bank to finalize things on the 21st!
    6'4"

storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey guys.

I haven't forgotten about this thread, just very busy and no outdoor activities.

I finally managed to fish the last couple of mornings and we caught a few stripers and even some keepers....no pics though. Hopefully work, etc. will slow down in a few weeks and I will have time to post about turkey hunting & striper fishing this spring.

Congrats Nainoa.
    My current log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158720023&p=1173746753&posted=1#post1173746753

A step backwards is better than a setback.

If this (insert whatever trivial thing that is upsetting me) is the worst thing to happen today, I'm going to have a great day.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Finally Friday. Been a long week, Ramblers. And the golfing weather is finally here! Unfortunately, I have to take a pine tree down tomorrow. It blocks the sun in the girlfriend's reading room...................yay...........
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Originally Posted by storm1507 View Post
    Hey guys.

I haven't forgotten about this thread, just very busy and no outdoor activities.

I finally managed to fish the last couple of mornings and we caught a few stripers and even some keepers....no pics though. Hopefully work, etc. will slow down in a few weeks and I will have time to post about turkey hunting & striper fishing this spring.

Congrats Nainoa.
    Hey who's this new guy?

Can't believe you didn't take us pics! I haven't been striper fishing in years but they sure do eat good. I was supposed to go hit the bays this weekend, but I still have the old ass tires on my truck and haven't been able to swap them out with the truck in the shop yet so looks like my trip will be cancelled on the account of my tires being held hostage. Uggg...

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm finally at that point where I'm getting my teeth sunk into the summer project.

One of the things I've learned about myself in all of this, is that while I can multi-task better than most... If you set me on doing 3 things in the same day... It's not 33% on each... It's more like 31%, 24% and 18.3%... But if you set me on one task and just have me go at it with grit and maximum focus, then I'm at 112%!
    Yeah, the opinion about multi-tasking has really come full circle. Once considered a admirable trait, all the research is now supporting the advantages of a laser focus on one (and only one) thing at a time. You'll get more done, in less time and with higher quality.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Closed Thread
Page 202 of 326 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 302 ... LastLast