susy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) susy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) susy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) susy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) susy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) susy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) susy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) susy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) susy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) susy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) susy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Weak? Not anymore..

So, I have been forever. I have seen results from ladies that joined after I did. Heck, I feel weak and stupid. Like I have no will power or commitment. Why deny it? I am really.

When I started looking up for how to start a program and lose fat, I asked and asked and followed and failed. Then I reached an amazing online trainer who is amazing, and failed again - imagine!!!!!!!!! Then I recognized my weak point. Calculating macros.

I know they are essential, but if we look at it in a broad way, we can try and fit in the quantity we look for. I gained weight since something very bad happened with a family member, and I am now in the process of losing and losing and its going great to be honest!

I am not eating without calculating. I just have a high protein, low/moderate carb, low fat diet routine. I honestly usually have the carb in the morning and protein all day long. So now I am living on chicken. I am more creative in doing my recipes, and try to limit what I believe I should be eating. Please do not think that when I say 'believe' that means 'I might be wrong' I know I am right at what I am eating because its been a week and half and I lost weight/fat, yes I did.!

I am following the training program my previous trainer provided me and lifting like a man. I joined a gym which is only for ladies and I am the only one who has been lifting like that! BTW they have this new machine that does assisted pull ups and dips, OMG I LOVE IT! it feels like I am really doing them hahaa!!

Anyway I wanted just to add my 2 cents about what sometimes sticking to be within the macros and make psychologically. I know it works for a lot of people, but I figured that it was making me miserable..

I will post after a month results.
    Accept challenges, so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory.
    -George S. Patton

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just wanted to say hang in there and keep working!

I know what you mean when you say you see others results. My results have been so very agonizingly slow and i see people adding more muscle and losing more fat that started after i did. It is so very frustrating! But just keep going and you will eventually get it all worked out.

I too found that a high protein - low/moderate carbs and low fat diet works for me after much trial and error.

Good luck to you!
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

VenusVegas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VenusVegas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VenusVegas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VenusVegas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VenusVegas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VenusVegas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VenusVegas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VenusVegas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VenusVegas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VenusVegas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VenusVegas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We are definitely our own worst critics, aren't we? We always see improvements of others, but never quite see the same for ourselves. It takes a lot of sweat and tears to find what works best. What works best for one, may not work for another.

Great job on keeping with it! Keep on keepin' on!
    It's never too late to become what you might have been.

-NASM Certified Personal Trainer-

spaghetti86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spaghetti86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spaghetti86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spaghetti86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spaghetti86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spaghetti86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spaghetti86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spaghetti86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spaghetti86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spaghetti86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spaghetti86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I too love the assisted chinup/dips machine. Cant wait til i dont need the counterbalance and can lift myself up fully :-)
    Good luck with your journey, sounds like you are onto something good so stick at it!

hurricane211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hurricane211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hurricane211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hurricane211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hurricane211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hurricane211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hurricane211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hurricane211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hurricane211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hurricane211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hurricane211 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by susy99 View Post
    So, I have been forever. I have seen results from ladies that joined after I did. Heck, I feel weak and stupid. Like I have no will power or commitment. Why deny it? I am really.

When I started looking up for how to start a program and lose fat, I asked and asked and followed and failed. Then I reached an amazing online trainer who is amazing, and failed again - imagine!!!!!!!!! Then I recognized my weak point. Calculating macros.

I know they are essential, but if we look at it in a broad way, we can try and fit in the quantity we look for. I gained weight since something very bad happened with a family member, and I am now in the process of losing and losing and its going great to be honest!

I am not eating without calculating. I just have a high protein, low/moderate carb, low fat diet routine. I honestly usually have the carb in the morning and protein all day long. So now I am living on chicken. I am more creative in doing my recipes, and try to limit what I believe I should be eating. Please do not think that when I say 'believe' that means 'I might be wrong' I know I am right at what I am eating because its been a week and half and I lost weight/fat, yes I did.!

I am following the training program my previous trainer provided me and lifting like a man. I joined a gym which is only for ladies and I am the only one who has been lifting like that! BTW they have this new machine that does assisted pull ups and dips, OMG I LOVE IT! it feels like I am really doing them hahaa!!

Anyway I wanted just to add my 2 cents about what sometimes sticking to be within the macros and make psychologically. I know it works for a lot of people, but I figured that it was making me miserable..

I will post after a month results.
    AWESOME SISTER! get in there and kick some ass. Happy to hear u have found something that works. A lot of personel trainers are all about the money, It should be a chosen profession to make you reach ur goals instead of just teaching you how. Im subscribed in, look forward to progress.

Heather
    [100K 2012 Transformation Challenge Participant]

mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hey you

The same thing is going on with me ..

I just don't know what is going on with me ..I haven't figured out what I'm doing wrong ....just be patient ..you have the rest of your life ahead of you
    take it one day at a time ..

=)

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by spaghetti86 View Post
    I too love the assisted chinup/dips machine. Cant wait til i dont need the counterbalance and can lift myself up fully :-)
    Good luck with your journey, sounds like you are onto something good so stick at it!
    That is such a great feeling! I did my first unassisted chinups last week, since I was in 2nd grade! I remember, because it was for "field day" and I got a red ribbon, lol. Now I'm thinking ahead to when I can do them weighted - now that's a big change!

tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by susy99 View Post
    I am not eating without calculating. I just have a high protein, low/moderate carb, low fat diet routine.
    Low fat? Fat helps in making you feel full and it's essential for your body. Your body can go for low periods of fat for the short-run, but it's not recommended. Don't shy away from fats - they don't make you fat! overeating does.

Other than that, I'm glad things are working out for you.