Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thepowerwithin View Post
    See that would actually make me happy! Why? Because I could eat more and I so want to!
    Me too! Eat up, girl!

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)

final pics

I was going to wait till after the gym to take these so I'd have some pump, but screw it. *Ignore the farmer's tan, the inability to completely get in position and flex before the self-timer goes off, the inability to not pose goofy in the first place, the poofy hair (just washed it, it'll look better tomorrow) and, y'know, everything else that's wrong with these pictures. At least no tags are showing *

I think I see a difference in my delts, my traps, my tris, and my hamstrings. Maybe even my calves. But it could be wishful thinking.
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking great, drea! You didn't mention your bis - they are looking really good too!

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So, did I add ten pounds on the rack pulls, bitches? I did. Then on my last set, I added ten more. Do the math, boys and girls, that makes twenty. ::raucous applause, the crowd goes wild:: Fueled by indignation over losing a pound, it was a great gym day. Until I failed on the seated calf raise again, LOL. I wasn't even trying to go up in weight on that, so I'm not sure what that was about. Maybe my entire legs were still toast from Friday. Ah, the humiliation. * Nevertheless, I was happy with yesterday's performance.

And then when I actually made time to stretch afterwards, apparently Jim or whatever his name was *did* get my hip flexors loosened when he was tweaking my fascia last week, 'cause I got right down into "saddle" on my first try. Ahhhhh. Love when my hips feel nice and open.

In other news, I bought "cookies and cream" flavored whey yesterday and had it in this morning's sludge. Not impressed. It has a slight chemical-y taste and smell that even the ricotta and chocolate peanut butter cannot hide.

I think that's it. Happy Monday!

Good job on the rack pulls!! ugh, my hip flexors are SO STIFF its insane. I really need to do more stretching. I can't even squat because of it.

I have ON cookies and cream and it's weird. I'm not buying it again. I use it in my proats, but I have to add sf/ff pudding mix to it to kill the taste.

Originally Posted by lovingit View Post
    Good job on the rack pulls!! ugh, my hip flexors are SO STIFF its insane. I really need to do more stretching. I can't even squat because of it. I have ON cookies and cream and it's weird. I'm not buying it again. I use it in my proats, but I have to add sf/ff pudding mix to it to kill the taste.
    This is what I always recommend to everyone for hip and low back flexibility: http://www.amazon.com/Yin-Yoga-Kit-P...3418285&sr=1-3

When I do at least some of the asanas on a regular basis, it helps me tremendously. You have disk problems, though, no? Can't recommend to you because I don't know what your limitations are with forward- and back bends. And I am definitely sticking with vanilla pp from now on. I have yet to try a vanilla that was not inoffensive<--faint praise, but yeah.

official entry

Starting weight, 113. Ending weight, 117.

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

It's been fun, boys n' girls! Over n' out.

lil_terror is on a distinguished road. (+10) lil_terror is on a distinguished road. (+10) lil_terror is on a distinguished road. (+10) lil_terror is on a distinguished road. (+10) lil_terror is on a distinguished road. (+10) lil_terror is on a distinguished road. (+10) lil_terror is on a distinguished road. (+10) lil_terror is on a distinguished road. (+10) lil_terror is on a distinguished road. (+10) lil_terror is on a distinguished road. (+10) lil_terror is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice work!! You look great!

eta: just read your blog....4 months is not a long time to be able to see drastic changes in muscle growth, esp if you aren't starting from total string bean. FWIW, I didn't have to squint . And, I agree with all the external motivators helping to make cutting easier in a way. There is definitely more instant gratification going down than up. (Though bulking is definitely more natural for me! gobble gobble) Happy with your decision to bulk on
    Last edited by lil_terror; 08-18-2011 at 10:33 AM.
    aijuswannaliff

lil_terror is on a distinguished road. (+10) lil_terror is on a distinguished road. (+10) lil_terror is on a distinguished road. (+10) lil_terror is on a distinguished road. (+10) lil_terror is on a distinguished road. (+10) lil_terror is on a distinguished road. (+10) lil_terror is on a distinguished road. (+10) lil_terror is on a distinguished road. (+10) lil_terror is on a distinguished road. (+10) lil_terror is on a distinguished road. (+10) lil_terror is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lil_terror View Post
    ...There is definitely more instant gratification going down than up...
    wow. lol. sorry
    aijuswannaliff