Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Can I havZ SQUAT BUTT?! MisSarahC's Avatar
    MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Bzbz ;p

So this last week has flown by like none other! It's been great catching up with old friends and making a ton of new ones! Sarah iZ happieZ despite some not so fun stuffZ that's happened.

I had planned on doing a week long deload but failed to see it through. I couldn't resist the ITCH to be in the gym and caved on day 5. Oh well, I can't say I didn't try. I've been eating ridiculously well lately too! I drool at the thought of all the deliciousness I've been so very lucky to have had this last week: two days of mouthwatering sashimi thanks to my buddy Sam, theeeee best frutti di mare appetizer & plate of assorted wood-grilled seafood in Sausalito, these unreal goat cheese and bacon tarts & chicken meatballs @ Lulu's in San Fran, & to end the delectable weekend: Terrace Room Champagne Brunch @ The Cliff House...gahhh I want go back so bad! I had at least 3 eggs benedicts, a crap ton of smoked salmon, bottomless mimosas, & THE DESSERTS!! OH the desserts were to DIE FOR! I'm so lucky I wish I had taken pics of all the food but total food domination took place way before the thought even crossed my mind lol.

Anyway, sadly, I also experienced my first negative feedback this week regarding my weight loss & progress. The worst of it all was that it came from a cousin I used to be very close to. It was completely unprovoked & totally came out of left field. At first, I just laughed it off 'cause I could care less about what people think of me now, but she wouldn't stop with the hurtfuk words. She later apologized but still very UNCOOL. Bahhh. How do y'all deal with negativity in your life, esp if it's coming from a family member?

On an exciting note, I trained my mom today! Hahahaha! She normally just swims and has never set foot in the weight room of the gym but she ventured over to the dark side today..lol jk ;P Although her original point of view was that weightlifting is for males only, she enjoyed our session. Her form was horrible and she kept laughing but all in all it was fun times

Finally, time for a training update! I know I've been neglecting to log but I'll try to stay more on top of things.

{ Sun . 07/31 lower.SPLIT }

1. Seated Leg Extension
    ⋅ 85# x 10
    ⋅ 100# x 10
    ⋅ 115# x 8 x 2 sets

2. Leg Curls
    ⋅ 50# x 12
    ⋅ 65# x 8
    ⋅ 50# x 12
    {Drop Set}
    ⋅ 65# x 6
    ⋅ 50# x 5
    ⋅ 40# x 5

3. Glute Bridge
    ⋅ *90# x 12 {PR +10lbs}
    ⋅ 90# x 15 {+reps}
    ⋅ 90# x 15 x 3 sets

4. ATG Squats
    ⋅ 95# x 10
    ⋅ 115# x 7
    ⋅ 115# x 6
    ⋅ 115# x 7
    ⋅ 115# x 5

5. Hacksquat
    ⋅ 100# x 10
    ⋅ 110# x 10
    ⋅ 120# x 10
    ⋅ 125# x 10 {+reps}
    ⋅ 130# x 10 {+reps}

6. Leg Press
    ⋅ 180# x 10 {+reps}
    ⋅ 200# x 10 {+reps}
    ⋅ *205# x 10 {PR +5 lbs}
    ⋅ *210# x 8 x 2 sets {PR +5 lbs}
    Yay

7. Smith Machine Lunges
    ⋅ 50# x 12 ea leg x 4 sets
    Felt the burn EXACTLY where I wanted it! GLUTES BABY!!

8. Stiff Leg Dead Lifts
    ⋅ 65 x 10
    ⋅ 75 x 10 x 3 sets
    ⋅ *85 x 8

9. Single Leg DL
    ⋅ 40# x 8 each leg x 3 sets
    Burn baby burn!

{ SupaSET }
    10a. Cable Machine Kickback
    ⋅ 60# x 8 x 1 set / leg
    ⋅ 50# x 10 x 3 sets / leg

10b. Cable Abduction
    ⋅ 30# x 10 x 4 sets / leg

[cardiO]
    Stationary Bike: 30:00 mins // Level 6-8 // 96-99 RPM // Random hill program // 11.17 miles

The end of the NFSC is fast approaching! I feel super pumped to tackle these next couple of weeks and really make a dent in my progress. Good luck to everyone else participating! Push HARD! The end is NEAR!! ;P Have a great week all!
    Alis volat propriis ~ She flies with her own wings.ღ

ღ⋅A posse ad esse. ~ *From possibility to reality*

[ My NFSC Recomp log ]
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133514663

New log TBD

BTK BISHHH!

summer recomp/maintenance 66jzmstr's Avatar
    66jzmstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 66jzmstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 66jzmstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 66jzmstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 66jzmstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 66jzmstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 66jzmstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 66jzmstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 66jzmstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 66jzmstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 66jzmstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MisSarahC View Post
    I will def be checking out your progress pics! Those pics are coming up this week then right?
    Thanks! End of this week.

The sashimi tasted even BETTER than it looked!! Lol I had to go back for another visit cuz it was so delicious ;DDid you go get some for yourself? Please say you did!!
    Ugh - I wish! I'll have to make it a point to hit up our local kaiten (conveyor belt) sushi place post-workout. It doesn't hold a candle to what you had, but it's still good eats.

That blows about the comments from your cousin, and considering she didn't let up for a while yet later apologized, she probably realized it, too. I have had similar situations in the past with a cousin I'm still close to, and I just try to shrug it off. If I try to make sense of it or analyze it, I come off feeling conceited (i.e. "DOOD'S JEALOUS!!" or "He has teh flabz - WTF does he know about ejercicio!??!"), so I try to stay lighthearted, and if need be, provide an "Uh, thanks for your concern."

On the lighter side of family matters, cool to hear about the workout you shared with your mom. Even if she doesn't end up in the gym each week from here on out, those moments are worth cherishing, as cheezy as it sounds.
    Diligence, patience, persistence.

MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^Hahaha..I'm just lucky I'm a girl and I have a friend who likes to feed me lol. I love Sushi Boats/Kaiten places! So much fun lol.

Oh & thanks for your advice! I will definitely keep it in mind the next time I encounter jack.HOLENESS lol.

Originally Posted by 66jzmstr View Post
    "He has teh flabz - WTF does he know about ejercicio!??!"
    LMAO! I have to admit I had to read that a couple of times before I got it (O_o)*

On the lighter side of family matters, cool to hear about the workout you shared with your mom. Even if she doesn't end up in the gym each week from here on out, those moments are worth cherishing, as cheezy as it sounds.
    It was definitely an interesting moment that I will never forget. She's so silly sometimes

[ My NFSC Recomp log ]

New log TBD

BTK BISHHH!

Today's training was pretty awesome. I've been training at the new gym for about a month and a half now and it's really cool recognizing people's faces & making friends who give advice on form and even push me to go harder, as you will see later in the post. I've cut down on the volume a smidge but have upped the cardio. I was doing a full bi & shoulder day so that I could do a 5 day split but it just takes too long. So I am going back to a 6 day split...hitting shoulders twice a week, lower split twice a week, and then bis+bk one day, and bis+tri+chest another day. Anyway, I present to you good people: Shoulders!

{ Mon . 08/01 - Shoulders }

1. Seated BB Mill Press
    ⋅ 45# x 10
    ⋅ 45# x 10 {+reps}
    ⋅ 45# x 06 {FAIL} immediately switched to 40#x 03
    ⋅ 40# x 07
    ⋅ 40# x 08
    I was able to do one more set of 45# this week!

2. DB Military Press
    ⋅ 17.5# x 12 {+reps}
    ⋅ 17.5# x 10
    ⋅ 17.5# x 10
    ⋅ 17.5# x 09
    ⋅ 17.5# x 08

3. Hang Clean Press
    ⋅ 45# x 10
    ⋅ 45# x 10
    ⋅ 45# x 8
    ⋅ 45# x 9
    ⋅ 45# x 8

4. DB Raise/Side Lat Raise combo
    ⋅ 7.5# x 08
    ⋅ 7.5# x 06 x 4 sets {+set}
    The movement: DB front raise, extend arms out to sides, down;
    directly followed by side lateral raise, arms in front, down.
    One cycle = 1 rep
    I think I may go up in weight next time

5. DB Front Raise
    ⋅ 15# x 12
    ⋅ 15# x 10 x 3 sets

6. DB Lateral Raises
    ⋅ 10# x 12
    ⋅ 10# x 10 x 3 sets

SUPER SETTED with:
    7. Plate Halos

⋅ 25# x 12 x 4 sets

8. Arnolds
    ⋅ 12.5# x 12 x 3 sets
    ⋅ 12.5# x 10

9. Robot Slammo*s
    ⋅ 10# x 10 x 4 sets {+sets}
    The movement: hammer curl, elbows out, arms extend out parallel to floor & reverse
    Arms were PUMPED!!!

10. Straight Bar Chin Raise
    ⋅ 70# x 10 x 2 sets {+reps}
    ⋅ 70# x 8
    {Drop Set}
    ⋅ 70# x 9
    ⋅ 50# x 5
    ⋅ 30# x 7
    BURN BABY BURN!

11. Hanging Leg Raises
    ⋅ bw x 25
    ⋅ bw x 15 x 2 sets
    {Drop Set 1}
    ⋅ *bw+10# x 10
    ⋅ bw x 10
    ⋅ bw x 5 assisted
    {Drop Set 2}
    ⋅ *bw+10# x 10
    ⋅ bw x 10
    ⋅ bw x 10 assisted
    This is where my gym bud came up to me & presented me with the challenge
    of doing leg raises with a 10# DB. I was like heck no! I can barely do BW only...
    but I did it bishes! Felt AMAZING!
    Who knows how long it would've taken me to attempt to add weight.

12. Incline Leg Raises + a$$ off bench!!
    ⋅ bw x 20
    ⋅ bw x 15
    ⋅ bw x 15
    ⋅ bw x 15

[ cardiO ]
    Stationary Bike: 73:45 mins // Level 7-8 // 94-102 RPM // 20.0 miles

I'm beat. Great session for sure. I have a persistent mini-cramp in my left butt cheek. I think it's from biking. I hope it goes away soon! Lol. Simple succinct sentences = Sarah is about to KFO! lol. Gnight all!

[ My NFSC Recomp log ]

New log TBD

BTK BISHHH!

mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry I havnt chimed in in a while

But strong ass sesh!!
    Intensity to the max!!

I know that feel about the ass pains from biking I cycled 30 km with a dodgy seat and I paid for it lool

Keep it up!!

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Butt cramps suck- do you do any stretches?? Lying or sitting with one leg bent at a 90 degree angle and putting you other leg across your bent knee really helps stretch the hips/butt. You should google some hip/butt stretches- they work great!!!
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^ Those are awesome stretches, standing up and lying down. They are also great for the IT band!
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

Originally Posted by mike201011 View Post
    Sorry I havnt chimed in in a while

But strong ass sesh!!
    Intensity to the max!!

I know that feel about the ass pains from biking I cycled 30 km with a dodgy seat and I paid for it lool

Keep it up!!
    Hey Mike! Thanks for droppin by & commenting! It's always nice having other ppl's support This was my first time biking such a long distance. My butt & inner thighs are soo sore! LuvZ it!! I can't imagine going that long with a broken seat!!!

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    Butt cramps suck- do you do any stretches?? Lying or sitting with one leg bent at a 90 degree angle and putting you other leg across your bent knee really helps stretch the hips/butt. You should google some hip/butt stretches- they work great!!!
    Originally Posted by spicyprice View Post
    ^^ Those are awesome stretches, standing up and lying down. They are also great for the IT band!
    OMG YOU LADIES ARE LIFESAVERS!!! Butt cramps suck Major League baseBALLS!!That stretch is a GODSEND!!! TY TY TY!!

@Lori - I definitely need to start stretching more. I'm notorious for not doing it. If I only I could do the splits LOL!

@Sara - I know you bike a lot. How long are your average rides? I was sweating sooooo much on the bike..almost if not as much as I do on the stairmill. It's weird, I know those machines are unreliable, but I burn about half the calories on the bike than I do on the elliptical yet I feel like I'm getting way more of a workout on the bike. Definitely sweating more. Do you know what gives? I'm wondering if it's because my upper body is more stationary than when I'm the elliptical, therefore the sweat doesn't evaporate as fast? Iono. I might just be talking out of my (_!_)

[ My NFSC Recomp log ]

New log TBD

BTK BISHHH!

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey chica, I personally think the cal counts on those things are totally off. I think whatever makes you sweat more is burning more. My average rides are around 30 miles, but they are outside with some hiolls (sometimes more hills than others.) That changes a lot about it because on a stationary bike there is no such thing as cruising.... or traffic lights. I think most people who put their bike on a trainer (essentially turning a bike into a stationary bike with a device that helps you change the resistance) would agree that the work involved in getting on a trainer is far more than riding outside. The other side of it though is that outside you just dont get bored (which helps me to go on for hours) where as inside it can get really mundane and boring wth no wind to help cool you off and nothing to look at but a TV (which lends to a shorter ride.)

I say go for whichever one you enjoy doing the most..... and consider getting a road bike just because it is WAY more awesome!!!!
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

Hello! HAIIII!! Today was another amazing day! I'm feeling so freakin positive as of late and getting SUPER EXCITED for my 2 week trip to so.CAL! My bestest girl Esther & I are going to drive down there Saturday or Sunday, once I get my car back. My baby is getting a brand new set of shoeZies!! (Wheels & tires) WHAT?! Soo freakin excited! Gonna go choose them on Thursday

Once E & I are down there, we are gonna do nothing but workout, enjoy the sun, & PARTAYYYY! Lol. It'll be a great little vaca before school starts up at the end of the month. I'm going to miss all my gym buddieZ once I move though. I guess it's time to make sum MOAR! ;D

OMG which reminds me! LMAO! So today, I was working on my assisted dips when this gentlemen asked to work in with me. We got to talking and he mentioned how so many dudes use performance-enhancing drugs to get HYOOOOOGE. I just randomly said, 'It's dat dere cellTECH.' And he TOTALLY GOT IT! LMAO! He was like are you on the bodybuilding forums?? HAHAHA! I was like YES! He immediately asked me if I post in the Misc 'cause he always does lol. Anyway, that was such a funny moment. I kept laughing throughout the rest of my workout because of it ;P

Today was an exceptionally social kinda workout day. I made friends with a married couple that I see frequently. I asked the wifey how long she had been training and she answered for 3 years or so. She competed in figure a few years back and wants to get back into it. She asked me what I am training for. I told her nothing in particular, just trying to build some size. She said I should consider competing 'cause I look good & asked her husband if he agreed LOL! I was really flattered

Anyway, on to today's training!

{ Tues . 08/02 - upper.SPLIT }
    1. Incline DB Press
    ⋅ 20# x 12
    ⋅ 22.5# x 12 x 4 sets
    I've been neglecting my chest lately.
    The last time I worked out chest was about three weeks ago.

2. Incline DB Flyes
    ⋅ 17.5 x 12 x 4 sets

{ S U P A S E T }
    3a. Decline Barbell Bench Press Skull Crusher Combo
    ⋅ 30# x 12
    ⋅ 30# x 10 x 4 sets

3b. Decline Weighted Crunch w/ Twist
    ⋅ bw+17.5# x 15 x 4 sets

4. Assisted Dips
    ⋅ 65# x 9.5
    ⋅ 65# x 9 x 2 sets
    ⋅ 65# x 8
    ⋅ 80# x 10
    I wish they had 70#s of resistance. 80# is too easy.

5. Seated DB Curls
    ⋅ 17.5# 10
    ⋅ 17.5# 9
    ⋅ 17.5# 8
    ⋅ 17.5# 7
    ⋅ 17.5# 7
    My arms look KUHHHRAZYYY during this exercise.
    Full vein poppage from the top of my shoulder all the way down to my wrist.
    Very cool

6. Concentration Curls
    ⋅ 15# x 12

{ Drop Set 1 }
    ⋅ *20# x 7 {PR +5lbs}
    ⋅ *17.5# x 3 {PR}

{ Drop Set 2 }
    ⋅ *20# x 5 {PR +5lbs}
    ⋅ *17.5# x 2 {PR}

{ Drop Set 3 }
    ⋅ *20# x 5 {PR +5lbs}
    ⋅ *17.5# x 3 {PR}

This was another exercise recommended by another gym buddy today.
    I didn't think I could do it, but I guess I can. STOKED!!
    It's great having someone pushing you to do better!

7. DB 7x7x7
    ⋅ 12.5# - 4 sets
    I felt I could do these with 15# DBs but they were no where to be found!

8. Zottman Curls
    ⋅ 12.5# x 10 x 4 sets

9. Hammer curl + Crossbody combo
    ⋅ 12.5# x 10
    ⋅ 10# x 10 x 3 sets

10. Straight Bar Supinated Cable Extension
    ⋅ 70# x 12
    ⋅ *80# x 8 x 2 sets {PR+2.5#}
    {Drop Set}
    ⋅ 80# x 5
    ⋅ 70# x 4

⋅ *70# x 8

11. Straight Bar Pronated Cable Extension
    ⋅ 70# x 10
    ⋅ *80# x 7
    ⋅ *80# x 7

{Drop Set}
    ⋅ 70# x 6
    ⋅ 50# x 5

⋅ 70# x 8

[ cardiO ]
    elliptical machine ~ 45:30mins // 4.5 miles // Interval program
    Def sweated up a storm tonight

That's all folks! I'm exhausted.

Remember to smile even if you don't feel like smiling. It releases endorphins & serotonin

[ My NFSC Recomp log ]

New log TBD

BTK BISHHH!

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kickin ASSSSSSSSSSS! DAMN! Volume QUEEN

Making great progress, Sarah! Keep it up!
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good day Sarah!
    Have to throw up a pic of the car when it gets new wheels!
    lol at meeting a miscer! Surprised they even lift lol

Intense workout is intense, killin dat volume

And are you going to consider competing?

Originally Posted by spicyprice View Post
    I say go for whichever one you enjoy doing the most..... and consider getting a road bike just because it is WAY more awesome!!!!
    Thanks for the info Sara! I actually do have a road bike but it needs to be repaired Gotta get on it since I do want to start riding outdoors. So I did the elliptical last night and I found that I really worked up a sweat. I like all three cardio machines (bike, elliptical, & stairmill), so I'm gonna go ahead and switch it up every day so I don't get sick of it all. I'm thinking about doing some HIIT on the treadmill too. But I'll resort to that when I stop seeing results from the other three ;P I absolutely HATE running lol.

Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    Kickin ASSSSSSSSSSS! DAMN! Volume QUEEN

Making great progress, Sarah! Keep it up!
    Hahahaha! Wow! Thanks Manu!! Training is feeling amaZINGGGGG! Gotta keep up with the BTK standards! Yadadimean?

Good day Sarah!
    Have to throw up a pic of the car when it gets new wheels!
    lol at meeting a miscer! Surprised they even lift lol

Intense workout is intense, killin dat volume

And are you going to consider competing?
    Hey Mikeee!! I know, I was seriously trippin out when I found out he was a miscer lol. Pretty awesome
    Hahaha. I love me some VOLUME!!! It makes me feeel soo goood!!

I actually went to the wheel shop today 'cause I had some time. I'll post some pics, let me know what you think!

Oh and I have no idea if I'll compete. I've always thought about it but I saw some vidz of actual competitions recently and I don't know if it's for me. You never know though.

[ My NFSC Recomp log ]

New log TBD

BTK BISHHH!

Wheels, wheels, wheels, wheels.

Hiya folks. No training post today. I'm sick {sad face} This post is totally unrelated to working out but I went to the wheel shop today to take a looksie at some new shoeZies for mah ride. Retail therapy always helps any kinda sickness lmao ;P Anyway, I fell in love with two sets and am having a difficult time deciding so I thought I'd ask for any opinions.

I have a hard time visualizing wheels on cars so I'm posting up pics of the wheels on other cars. I have a 2008 Black Audi TT that looks exactly like the one pictured below, including the wheels, except mine is NOT a TT-S

OK so here are my top two choices:
    [ 19" Vertini Hennesseys ]

More pics can be found here: http://www.vertiniwheels.com/images/...eygalleryC.htm

- or -

[ 19" Vertini Savaris ]

More pics here: http://www.vertiniwheels.com/images/...rigalleryA.htm
    Sorry they didn't have a pic of the wheels on a black car.

Oh and my break calipers are being painted PINK!!!!! ^_____________^
    Hahaha, just kidding. I might be the girliest of girls, but when it comes to cars, I'm no frou frou ;P They're actually being painted RED. I know, I know, such a sell out move, but the wheel guy said he'll do it for FREE, so who am I to refuse FREE servicing? You haven't heard the best part yet. I'm getting wheels and tires $300 above cost, but that more than covers the FREE mounting, balancing, and wheel alignment I'm also getting hooked up with. Woowoo! Sarah iZ freakin happppieZ!!! Anyway, let me know what you guyZes thinks! Any input is much appreciated!

[ My NFSC Recomp log ]

New log TBD

BTK BISHHH!

zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I like the Hennessey's. badass car, by the way!
    "I can do everything through him who gives me strength."
    -Philippians 4:13

Check out my fat loss transformation...
    http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/become-a-lean-teen-machine.html

My bulking log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133838001

alanaragonblog.com
    leangains.com

^Thanks for your input zhall!! The Hennesseys are actually the wheels I am leaning towards

[ My NFSC Recomp log ]

New log TBD

BTK BISHHH!

Yeah the Hennesseys are nicer IMO also.
    The centre of the savaris just seems a little.....off.

And definitely take the offer of free painting Also a good deal on the wheel setup.

I also hate pink cars lol
    Sucks that cars and car-parts are so expensive

CEO - Vandelay Industries viennafat's Avatar
    viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sweeet car! I'm jelly.

Another vote for Hennesseys.

Oh, and feel better soon.
    Being sick in the summer sucks!!!!!
    Architect, Marine Biologist, Importer-Exporter, Latex Manufacturing.

Yeah the Hennesseys are nicer IMO also.
    The centre of the savaris just seems a little.....off.

And definitely take the offer of free painting Also a good deal on the wheel setup.

I also hate pink cars lol
    Sucks that cars and car-parts are so expensive
    Freakin hell! I don't know who in their right mind would EVER WANT to paint their car PINK! G'lord...kuhhhrazies lol. And dude tell me about it! Car parts are MUY EXPENSIVO!!! I seriously want to do soooo much to my car but don't have the funds Next thing I'll be saving for is probably a clean ass lip kit.

Originally Posted by viennafat View Post
    Sweeet car! I'm jelly.

Another vote for Hennesseys.

Oh, and feel better soon.
    Being sick in the summer sucks!!!!!
    Thanks for the input Tom! And I hope I get better soon too! It's messin up my game! & RIGHT BEFORE SO CAL TOO!!!=/

[ My NFSC Recomp log ]

New log TBD

BTK BISHHH!

What it do homieZ?! Thanks again Zhall (sorry I don't know your name), Mike, & Tom for your guyZes opinions! I was totally leaning towards the Hennesseys so I'm stoked that everyone agrees! I was looking at the Savaris again & thought they kinda reminded me of the third gen Acura Integra wheels so I took a leap & decided on the Hennesseys! They've been ordered and are being overnighted for installation tomorrow! Oh and correction...I'm getting the wheels for $300 over cost. And that $300 is basically paying for my tires, mounting, balancing, alignment, & painting of calipers. Super super stoked! I think I'm saving well over 2Gs. Anyway, I'll throw some pics up tomorrow. EXCITED!! ;D

So I'm still sick, but I decided to tough it out and get to the gym. I was a congested dribbling mess LMAO! PERFECT TIMING UGHHH!!! Right before my So Cal trip AND the end of the NFSC! Bahhhh Anyway, on to training.............

{ Thurs . 08/05 lower.SPLIT }

1. Seated Leg Extension
    ⋅ 90# x 10
    ⋅ 100# x 10
    ⋅ 110# x 10 (+reps)
    ⋅ 120# x 10 (+reps)

2. Glute Bridge
    ⋅ 90# x 15 x 4 sets

3. ATG Squats
    ⋅ 95# x 10
    ⋅ 115# x 8 x 3 sets (+reps)
    ⋅ 115# x 7
    Pushin hard!

4. Leg Press
    ⋅ 180# x 10 {+reps}
    ⋅ 200# x 10 {+reps}
    ⋅ 210# x 10 {PR +5 lbs}
    ⋅ *215# x 10 x 2 sets {PR +5 lbs}
    Woot!! I was also focusing on pushing through my heels.
    Sometimes I'll catch myself pressing through my toes more.

5. Hacksquat
    ⋅ 100# x 10
    ⋅ 110# x 10
    ⋅ 120# x 10
    ⋅ 125# x 10
    ⋅ 130# x 10
    Happy to see I was able to do the same weight & reps here
    as last week even though I switched the order & did them after PRing on leg press.

6. Smith Machine Lunges
    ⋅ *60# x 12 ea leg x 4 sets {PR +10 lbs}
    So I accidentally PRd on this exercise lol
    I wasn't paying attention and there was a 10# plate hiding behind the 25#er.
    I'll take it!!

7. Stiff Legged Dead Lifts
    ⋅ 65 x 10
    ⋅ 85 x 10 x 2 sets (+reps)
    ⋅ 85 x 8 x 2 sets
    My grip failed me on the last two

8. Single Leg DL
    ⋅ 45# x 8 each leg x 3 sets
    Burn baby burn!

{ S U P A S E T }
    9a. Cable Machine Kickback
    ⋅ Right Leg ⋅⋅ 60# x 8 x 4 sets
    ⋅ Left Leg ⋅⋅ 60# x 8 x 2 sets // x 10 2 sets

9b. Cable Abduction
    ⋅ 30# x 10 x 4 sets / leg

10. Hanging Leg Raises
    ⋅ bw+10#s x 15 straight legs
    ⋅ bw+10#s x 10 straights legs + 5 bents knees x 3 sets
    never going back to just bw. so much more DOMS!

11. Incline Leg Raises + a$$ off bench!!
    ⋅ bw x 15 x 4 sets

Not too shabby in my opinion considering I can barely breathe because I'm so congested. Was stoked to go up in weight two sessions in a row in my Angled Leg Presses & also hit a couple of PRs! Woot!! I also attempted to do some cardio on the elliptical but I couldn't breathe so I just stopped lol. Anyway, time to get some shut eye...thanks for stopping by!

[ My NFSC Recomp log ]

New log TBD

BTK BISHHH!

66jzmstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 66jzmstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 66jzmstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 66jzmstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 66jzmstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 66jzmstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 66jzmstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 66jzmstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 66jzmstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 66jzmstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 66jzmstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Killer volume as always, MisSarahC!

For those deads, did you use an alternating grip? If so and it's still tough going (and wasn't from loss of energy since you're under the weather), maybe consider some Liquid Grip. It's supposed to be great, and mine came in the mail the day after I got home throwing my back out on a sloppy last set of deadlifts. LOL+FML (i.e. Nope, haven't tried it yet myself, but can't wait to later.)

Nice work on the PRs despite the cold, not to mention the "bonus plate" you found on the smith lunges. Definite confidence boosters for your next leg day.

Get well soon!

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, great job at getting in there and getting it done while your sick!!! Hope you feel better soon!!!
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

Killer volume as always, MisSarahC!

For those deads, did you use an alternating grip? If so and it's still tough going (and wasn't from loss of energy since you're under the weather), maybe consider some Liquid Grip. It's supposed to be great, and mine came in the mail the day after I got home throwing my back out on a sloppy last set of deadlifts. LOL+FML (i.e. Nope, haven't tried it yet myself, but can't wait to later.)

Nice work on the PRs despite the cold, not to mention the "bonus plate" you found on the smith lunges. Definite confidence boosters for your next leg day.

Get well soon!
    Thanks JZ! Sorry I don't know your real name. I use a pronated grip for my SLDLs. I'll try a mixed grip on my next leg day...totally forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me! & thanks again for your support! Today's D-Day for yA huh? Progress pictarZ!

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    Wow, great job at getting in there and getting it done while your sick!!! Hope you feel better soon!!!
    Thanks Lori!! My body is kind of addicted to working out right now so I was itching to go. I don't know if that was a good idea though 'cause I'm feeling worse this morning

Anyway, good luck in the your other challenge! The girls in there have some extremely STIFF COMPETITION having YOU as a competitor Rootin for yA!

[ My NFSC Recomp log ]

New log TBD

BTK BISHHH!

Woot!! I was also focusing on pushing through my heels.
    Sometimes I'll catch myself pressing through my toes more.
    For a second here I thought for a second you meant you were training in high heels lol

But wow good session Sarah!!! Intensity is maxxxxximummm!!
    Great work on the PR and the strength through out the workout

Nice avi too, mirin bicep

Keep it up!!

Thanks JZ! Sorry I don't know your real name. I use a pronated grip for my SLDLs. I'll try a mixed grip on my next leg day...totally forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me! & thanks again for your support! Today's D-Day for yA huh? Progress pictarZ!
    Yeah, I milked my deads with a pronated grip until I couldn't anymore intentionally for the forearm workout it yielded. Nary a better forearm workout than that I think, so good-goin'! Yup, today's D-Day! MANYHOTTPIXX tonight. lol

Thanks! (Dave)

tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great avi change! And awesome workout despite being sick, I usually find that I can't lift ANYTHING until completely better. Have a good trip, when do you leave?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172554141

Christian Insulin Spiker raiku5's Avatar
    raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In :d
    Yo well I decided i'm going to stay on this site and not say bye....why because I want to(and some people said to just lurk if I enjoy it and still post so I will because I enjoy it) :p I will give an update if asked so yeaaa

Overall Goal:200lbs 10%bf
    Short term:120lbs at whatever bf% lower than 16%
    What I want:To be taller haha
    Feel Free to send me pm's :p

For a second here I thought for a second you meant you were training in high heels lol

But wow good session Sarah!!! Intensity is maxxxxximummm!!
    Great work on the PR and the strength through out the workout

Nice avi too, mirin bicep

Keep it up!!
    Hahahaha that would be pretty ridiculous, but awesomely skillful! You have NO IDEA how hard it is to walk around & dance all night in 5 in heels! Or do you? lol...totally kidding! As always, thanks for your support!

Yeah, I milked my deads with a pronated grip until I couldn't anymore intentionally for the forearm workout it yielded. Nary a better forearm workout than that I think, so good-goin'! Yup, today's D-Day! MANYHOTTPIXX tonight. lol

Thanks! (Dave)
    And MANYHOTPIXX THEY WERE!! Seriously GREAT JOB DAVE!! Keep rockin it homie!

Originally Posted by tina722 View Post
    Great avi change! And awesome workout despite being sick, I usually find that I can't lift ANYTHING until completely better. Have a good trip, when do you leave?
    Thanks so much Tina! I think it kinda funked me up a little. I woke up feeling worse yesterday morning. Rested up a bit but ended up going out last night and lost my voice. Lol. The trip has been postponed until next weekend because my bestest mixed up some dates of a prior engagement =/ I guess it works out since I'm sick.

Originally Posted by raiku5 View Post
    In :d
    Great to have yA raiku! Sorry, I don't know your real name. It's so awesome that you're taking an interest in bodybuilding so early! I wish I had started as early as you did

[ My NFSC Recomp log ]

New log TBD

BTK BISHHH!

I got em! GuyZ & gals...the Vertini Hennesseys! Thanks again to those who gave me your input

The pictures do not do the wheels justice AT ALL. They're tri-colored: machining face, black in between the spokes, and deep chrome stainless steel lip. When I actually picked my car up from Audi after its maintenance, I told the service rep that I was getting new wheels because my current wheels (Audi RS wheels) were all damaged (from the previous owner & a few by myself & others who drove my car =T). He took a look at them and said they were repairable. That sent chills down my spine because I was just about to go to the wheel shop to have my new ones installed. I started questioning having put so much money into getting a new set of wheels & tires, if for less than half the price, I could have had my old ones repaired.

But I snapped out of it and realized I could sell my Audi wheels and have that go towards the purchase of my new wheels. Needless to say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new wheels!! Woot! Woot!! ABSOLUTELY THRILLED with how they turned out! The rotors were painted red and the drums black. And then my friend was kind enough to have his guys at his body shop completely detail my car! Including a full car buffing, wash, & wax. No more minor scratches & a huge scrape left on the drivers' side door by some doof ceases to EXIST! My baby is lookin CLEANNN TRIGGAZ!! Kinda glad that the So Cal trip has been postponed. What a waste it would have been if I couldn't enjoy the pristine condition of my car

I'm still sick but that won't stop me from enjoying the weekend! I hope the same goes for everyone else!!

[ My NFSC Recomp log ]

New log TBD

BTK BISHHH!

SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Woah how'd I miss the German rideeee?! *Looks sick with the new wheels, I approve! *Transformation has been stellar so far, keep it up S Dizzle!
    Real Men Eat Meat and Vegetables.