Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    A2Buff is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I started out doing pushups and crunches and then getting motivated so I increased the reps and then I started dips and pullups and these were all home workouts
    Then in a couple of weeks, I used 2 10 pound dumbells doing the same thing. After a couple of weeks of this, I hit the gym for about a month to start lifting again and it's easy for be to build muscle because I am tone and have had lifting experience with sports.

MilaFleming has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think in 5-6 months you will see changes, just stick with your diet

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mrdelvecio View Post
    im doing a 3 day on 1 day off program with weights and running. im hitting the weights really hard for every set. i do 2 body parts everyday with a little bit of abs thrown in. my diets not that good but i take protein and multis and some preworkouts. i know its all about diet and everything but with what i told you how long do you think it will be untill i start seeing big differences in the way i look? so far ive been staying strong with this workout for a little over a month and i feel like im already seeing a little difference. although theres a good chance its in my head. i also use the lighting in the gym to work in my favor to up morale hahaha i figured having an idea of a time to shoot for to see results would help keep me motivated.
    You've been weight training for a month and doing a 3:1? You're already off to a bad start. Go look at some of the beginner routines in the FAQs etc here. You can't out train a bad diet as a rule, so get that together. As far as "big" gains, will range from years to never depending on your genes.
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Seriously? To see any results: months. To see "big" results: years if not decades.

You know what? In 5 years you'll be 25 years old (assuming your profile is accurate). You might as well be a jacked 25 year old, though. Right?

Misanthrope90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Misanthrope90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Misanthrope90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Misanthrope90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Misanthrope90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Misanthrope90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Misanthrope90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Misanthrope90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Misanthrope90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Misanthrope90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Misanthrope90 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It will mostly cost you many years to archive what you want. im busy now since november 2015. Havent had 1 alcoholic consumption anymore since, maybe 3 times a cheat meal and still look far from what i want. Cutting now 'nd planning a super super lean bulk for the next 2 years(10kg) in 2 years time, which is very difficult to archive, i have to weigh myself daily, to not gain to much. I have to be carefull with water air gastric waves in weight etc.. i know, i have to be even more strict than the past 1.5 years. But now.. Cause i worked out since 2015, and reading my ass off every day to learn more about metabolism , diets and response from different kind of foods and training on my own body-type. I know alsoo a bit better what to do than before. So if you do not want to be serious ... You probably won't ever archive ur goal. Except some Lucky bastards with genetic gold. Or... Perhaps with anabolic-steroids uwill come closer but a good body-change would cost you many many many years

marc150 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm 16 and ive been workingout for a solid 6 months and at first its hard to notice the changes and I know what it feels like to look at yourself in the mirror and not see what youve been working so hard for I started noticing differences with my first month of training and start noticing real gains after really paying attention to my diet