Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Christiffer View Post
    How is your shoulder doing. 100% yet? And what did they diagnose it as. Sounds alot like mine only I was out for 3.5 months. How long were you out for? Also how high are you going on lateral raises?
    Shoulder feels 100% in the gym. Able to max effort seated DBP, lateral raises, etc. but oddly some movements like raising my arm just feel a bit tender - no pain, but doesn't feel normal like my right shoulder.

I never ended up getting the MRI, so it was never really diagnosed. I had my physio telling me it was a possible labrum tear that could result in surgery, while my GP told me it was a minor RC tear and should heal in 4-6 weeks. Was out for 3 weeks completely, and began upper body again on the 4th week at 60% weight - so I think my GP gave the correct diagnosis.

Do you mean how much I'm lifting on lateral raises, or how high I'm physically going? I assume you mean the latter; I raise to a 90 degree angle, meaning my elbow doesn't go above shoulder height. I mimic the same movement Dorian instructs in this video - the man's form is impeccable & he's a strong advocate of injury prevention, so I have no doubts.

Sounds like yours was a lot worse than mine. How did you injure it again? Do you think lateral raise height was related? I did appreciate your post in the other thread, about how you were out for several months but experienced minimal muscle loss - made me feel a whole lot better about the thing. It was the first time I've gone more than 7 days without lifting since I was a fatty.
    fluglotse

Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by YeomenKek View Post
    Shoulder feels 100% in the gym. Able to max effort seated DBP, lateral raises, etc. but oddly some movements like raising my arm just feel a bit tender - no pain, but doesn't feel normal like my right shoulder.

I never ended up getting the MRI, so it was never really diagnosed. I had my physio telling me it was a possible labrum tear that could result in surgery, while my GP told me it was a minor RC tear and should heal in 4-6 weeks. Was out for 3 weeks completely, and began upper body again on the 4th week at 60% weight - so I think my GP gave the correct diagnosis.

Do you mean how much I'm lifting on lateral raises, or how high I'm physically going? I assume you mean the latter; I raise to a 90 degree angle, meaning my elbow doesn't go above shoulder height. I mimic the same movement Dorian instructs in this video - the man's form is impeccable & he's a strong advocate of injury prevention, so I have no doubts.

Sounds like yours was a lot worse than mine. How did you injure it again? Do you think lateral raise height was related? I did appreciate your post in the other thread, about how you were out for several months but experienced minimal muscle loss - made me feel a whole lot better about the thing. It was the first time I've gone more than 7 days without lifting since I was a fatty.
    Didn't watch the vid because I'm on my phone but I'm assuming it's from the blood and guts series. Yea his form is great and always advocates good form. I've been going just under 90 degrees just to be safe. I'm not really sure exactly how I injured it or what it was. At the time I was doing combat hapkido 1 on 1 sessions so I was being thrown around And locked out alot. Was also working full time cleaning so I was constantly using it. earlier the week i injured it I was having forearm and elbow pain(tendonitis) while I was at hapkido. I was at the gym doing shoulders and I didn't have a spot and was going for 185 on barbell press. But the bar is always a little behind you so you have to pull it overhead and I couldn't get the weight up. So I felt a little pain but I worked through it. Came in on Monday to do chest and my elbow was hurting during presses so I kept it light and worked through it again(had pain running from my shoulder down through my elbow and forearm). Ended up taking that week off but when I came back to the gym it was still there. My ortho diagnosed it as an impingement and tennis elbow. Ended up just going to pt for my shoulder but they said it wasn't an impingement because I still had good range of motion. We worked on rc excersises and built up to doing pushups, tri pushdowns and various excersises. Then I started back in my routine about 50% on my last week of pt and was ok(a little pain still but not bad). I've been slowly building up From there(all lifts are back except chest and shoulders which is like 80-90% of what I was doing) now rc excersises are staples in my routine. Sry for the long @as wall of txt lol.

YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Didn't watch the vid because I'm on my phone but I'm assuming it's from the blood and guts series. Yea his form is great and always advocates good form. I've been going just under 90 degrees just to be safe. I'm not really sure exactly how I injured it or what it was. At the time I was doing combat hapkido 1 on 1 sessions so I was being thrown around And locked out alot. Was also working full time cleaning so I was constantly using it. earlier the week i injured it I was having forearm and elbow pain(tendonitis) while I was at hapkido. I was at the gym doing shoulders and I didn't have a spot and was going for 185 on barbell press. But the bar is always a little behind you so you have to pull it overhead and I couldn't get the weight up. So I felt a little pain but I worked through it. Came in on Monday to do chest and my elbow was hurting during presses so I kept it light and worked through it again(had pain running from my shoulder down through my elbow and forearm). Ended up taking that week off but when I came back to the gym it was still there. My ortho diagnosed it as an impingement and tennis elbow. Ended up just going to pt for my shoulder but they said it wasn't an impingement because I still had good range of motion. We worked on rc excersises and built up to doing pushups, tri pushdowns and various excersises. Then I started back in my routine about 50% on my last week of pt and was ok(a little pain still but not bad). I've been slowly building up From there(all lifts are back except chest and shoulders which is like 80-90% of what I was doing) now rc excersises are staples in my routine. Sry for the long @as wall of txt lol.
    Yeah it was blood & guts series. Can't say I've had good results with the routine, but I like his form & training intensity.

Did you end up finding out what the shoulder injury was? You said you were diagnosed with impingement but your PT said otherwise - my physio suggested impingement for me and gave me a deep tissue massage, she said I had insanely tight muscles and should get massages more often.

That's interesting about how you injured your shoulder, on lower body days me and my workout partner warm up with just the bar, and instead of him putting the bar back on the rack with a partial squat, he shoulder presses it from behind his head with horrible form for absolutely no reason whatsoever - makes me cringe every time, and he doesn't listen to me when I tell him to stop f*cking doing it. I might share your experience with him to get him to stop.

Injuring my shoulder was a real eye opener, used to take so much for granted. Now I take precautions with every lift I do, and every exercise I can I'll try to reduce as much stress on my shoulder as possible. I've also added RC exercises as a regular part of my routine.

I hope you get your lifts back soon. Are you completely pain free? Does your shoulder still feel 'off' like I mentioned mine does? No pain, but just doesn't feel 'all there' like my other shoulder. Gnome saiyan?
    fluglotse

Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yea I pretty much follow Dorians split, I just add a 1-2 extra sets per exercise. Yea behind the neck presses are no good for your shoulder. I wasn't doing them I was doing regular overheads but when you lift off it's slightly behind the head. I was never acually told what it was, I was thinking it was something with the tendon in the medial delt because I could push in and message the tendon that hurt. I could feel it like a line going down through my shoulder and at it's worst through my elbow and forearm. I still get a little pain every once and a while but it's more like a little discomfort, and I know what you mean by it just feeling a little different or off compared to the other side. When I first started back in my upper body routine my front delt would get insanely sore for some reason whereas the injury pain was in the side/medial delt. Lifts are going well thou, did barbell overheads yesterday and I went up to 135, uncomfortable lifting off but other that that it was fine

Yea I pretty much follow Dorians split, I just add a 1-2 extra sets per exercise. Yea behind the neck presses are no good for your shoulder. I wasn't doing them I was doing regular overheads but when you lift off it's slightly behind the head. I was never acually told what it was, I was thinking it was something with the tendon in the medial delt because I could push in and message the tendon that hurt. I could feel it like a line going down through my shoulder and at it's worst through my elbow and forearm. I still get a little pain every once and a while but it's more like a little discomfort, and I know what you mean by it just feeling a little different or off compared to the other side. When I first started back in my upper body routine my front delt would get insanely sore for some reason whereas the injury pain was in the side/medial delt. Lifts are going well thou, did barbell overheads yesterday and I went up to 135, uncomfortable lifting off but other that that it was fine
    I know the feeling you describe, about the line going down your shoulder. Mine didn't go as far to my forearm, though. Good to hear your able to do OHP again.

Day 44

Got a belt today for squats. Used it today with my 20 rep sets and felt a lot more secure. I plan on using it for all my max effort sets. My 20 rep squats have officially moved up 10kg Yay. Doing 2.5kg jumps every time I do em, progression seems to be going well.

Routine

Lower body hypertrophy

20 rep squats - (80kg) 20, 20
    +2.5kg
    All 20 sec rests
    Hacks - (50kg) 20, 4, 2
    Leg Press - (80kg) 20, 13
    Leg Extensions - (30kg) 14, (25kg) 7, (20kg) 7
    Romanian Deadlifts - (80kg) 10, 4, 2
    Glut Ham Raises - 10, 8
    Seated Leg Curl - (30kg) 12, 5
    Donkey Calf Raise - 20, 20, 14, 11
    Seated Calf Raise - (50kg) 20, 12, 9
    Obliques - 15, 8, 5
    Abs - 22, 11, 9

Afterthoughts:
    F*ck 20 rep squats.

Supplementation

2g Creatine
    1 x Multi-vitamin
    4g Fish Oil
    20mg Accutane (lulz)

Diet

Pics: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post689149031
    Forgot to take a pic of my epic pumpkin, ah well.

Song of the Day

Haven't listened to metal in a while, these guys were my first concert

fluglotse

Day 46

Oops, last post was meant to read day 45. I was meant to post this update yesterday but was too damn tired. It's actually Sunday atm. Some good news, I rang up the company that makes my Accutane and asked if taking the tablets on an empty stomach 2 out of 7 days would cause any significant issues, they said it's fine as long as it's not consistent (ie. 5 days in a row for weeks on end). So I'm pulling out the ADFs again Not eating today.

Routine

Chest/arm hypertrophy today.
    The listed routine calls for 6 speed sets of Flat DBP, but I hadn't maxed out since my shoulder and was really looking forward too it so I thought fk it and went heavy instead.
    Got myself a new PB and one step closer to my goal of pressing 40s

Flat DBP - (32.5kg) 5, (35kg) 3, (37.5kg) 4
    +2.5kg !
    All 20 sec rests
    Inc DBP - (20kg) 16, 6
    Hammer Machine Chest Press - (25kg) 16, 3, 2
    Inc Cable Fyes - (10kg?) 20, 8
    Halfway through second set I smashed the handle into my thumb and blood start pissin out everywhere to had to stop and go get a bandaid lmfao
    Preacher Curls - (30kg) 20, 10, 5
    DB Concentration - (7kg) 17, 6
    Spider Curls - (7kg) 20, 12
    Seated Tri Ext - (20kg) 20, 7, 3
    One-Arm Pulldowns - (10kg?) 16, 6
    Skullcrushers - (25kg) 16, 4

Afterthoughts:
    Super happy with Flat DBP. Sore as fukc though, hope I'm ok for Monday.

Supplementation

2g Creatine
    1 x Multi-vitamin
    4g Fish Oil

Diet

I only took a pic of my turkey burgers and yogurt. The turkey burgers are nothin to scream about and yogurt is just... yogurt... so I'm not gonna upload them rofl.

Song of the Day

fluglotse

Day 48

Been slack as fuuu with the updates. Lets just pretend it's yesterday starting froooooooooom NOW.

Just got back from lower body power. Usually I do upper body today, but my chest was still extremely sore from Saturday. I'd normally just work through it, but I felt way too tight to be trying to go for PBs. I don't know if it's the Accutane impairing recovery, or if it's just because I haven't gone heavy on chest exercise since my shoulder injury.

Routine

Good day, but disappointed I couldn't do Romanian Deadlifts. Some ****ing crossfit phaggot was using the squat rack for like 30 sets and me + 2 other people were waiting for it. I had already used the squat rack for my squats so I felt is was only fair to let them have it first before I went back in for a second time, but I only had 20 mins left before I had to leave so wasn't able to wait till they were finished.

Squats - (100kg) 5, (105kg) 3, (112.5kg) 3
    +2.5kg !!
    Hacks - (80kg) 3, (70kg) 9
    Leg Ext - (65kg) 12, 11
    +5kg, +1 rep on 2nd set
    Seated Leg Curl - (40kg) 10, 8
    New PB but most likely due to the lack of Romanian Deadlifts
    Standing CR - (80kg) 20, 14 (20 sec rests)
    Seated CR - (60kg) 20, 7 (20 sec rests)
    Abs - 3 sets x failure
    Obs - 3 sets x failure

Afterthoughts:
    Had to smash out light calf raises at the end because I was running out of time.

Supplementation

2g Creatine
    1 x Multi-vitamin
    4g Fish Oil

Diet

No pics nothing interesting so cbf. Smaller surplus than usual because I may have a family dinner this Wednesday which won't allow me to fast. Gonna keep today and tomorrow a small surplus just in case. Hopefully the dinner gets moved to another day, though.

Edit: Fats/total kcal are actually a bit higher because I went and cooked up some greens and smothered them in butter after I calculated and saw my fat intake was a tad low.

Song of the Day

fluglotse

Day 49

Back again, chest felt a lot better today so continued with upper body power as usual.

Routine

BB Row - (60kg) 5, (65kg) 5, (70kg) 5
    First time gone heavy since shoulder. Felt weak as fuuuu.
    Pull-ups - 10, 6
    +4 reps first set from last week
    Rack Chins - (10kg) 11, (20kg) 6
    Flat DBP - (32.5kg) 5, (35kg) 3, (37.5kg) 4
    Same as Saturday. Lookin to throw up 37.5 on 2nd set as well before I move up to 40
    Flat DBF - (16kg) 8, 8
    Seated DBP - (22.5kg) 5, (25kg) 5, (28kg) 5
    New PB! +0.5kg
    Preacher Curls - (37.5kg) 8, 6, 6
    Skull Crusher - (37.5kg) 8, 7, 6

Afterthoughts:
    Good workout, happy with everything pretty much. Strength gains are coming hella fast, perhaps the time off from my injury was good in the long run lol.

Supplementation

2g Creatine
    1 x Multi-vitamin
    4g Fish Oil

Diet

Pics: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post691299271

Song of the Day

Was playing on the radio at the gym and is stuck in my head, come at me.

fluglotse

Lol long time no update. I stopped updating because a) I'm no longer ADFing, it would make no sense to bump a log that has this in the title if I'm not doing it and b) I cbf anymore.

Anyways, here's midpoint pictures. I apologise for the difference in skin color/lighting. I wrote in my OP that I used auto-color in PS in the original photos, but when I used them on these photos they looked a lot different so I left them.

Start (April 12): 69kg

Mid (June 14): 73kg

Side by side:

Larger: http://i51.tinypic.com/98tts4.jpg

Another pose side by side (strong fulk belly lmao):

Larger: http://i55.tinypic.com/ed4dj.jpg

To those who haven't been following my log, I was unable to train upper body for 3 weeks due to a shoulder injury so this could be the reason for the lack of size/strength gains I've seen otherwise in my lower body.

Lifts (kg):

kg
    lbs

Squat (5 rep max)-
    100 to 112.5
    225 to 247.5

Flat DBP (5 rep max)-
    30 to 37.5
    66 to 82.5

Seated DBP (5 rep max)-
    25 to 30
    55 to 66

BB Row (5 rep max)-
    60 to 77.5
    132 to 170.5

BB Curl (5 rep max)-
    35 to 42.5
    77 to 93.5

BB Skullcrushers (6 rep max)-
    30 to 37.5
    66 to 82.5

Romanian Deadlifts (5 rep max)-
    90 to 105
    198 to 231

20 rep squats (20 rep max)-
    70 to 82.5 (going for 85 this week)
    154 to 182.5

All in all, happy with strength gains. Size I'm not seeing a huge difference although my legs have gotten larger so I'm happy with that.

On a slightly unrelated note, I've been accepted into the Australia Royal Army so my plans to bulk all the way till next year and compete in my first show in June 2012 have essentially been ruined - bittersweet news I suppose.

I will have my enlistment date shortly and then it will be 3 months no lifting followed by 6 months employment training in barracks and I'm not sure whether or not I have access to a gym but either way it's good night sweet body building.

Edit: Side by side pics are meant to be x2 the size nfi why imageshack are scaling them down.
    Edit2: Larger side by side pic links are blow the smaller embeds.
    Last edited by YeomenKek; 06-13-2011 at 05:37 PM.
    fluglotse

oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000)
    shame about the shoulder mate as your legs have definitely increased in size, nice one.

All the best with the Army dude.
    140bpm all day every day

Originally Posted by oats_addict View Post
    shame about the shoulder mate as your legs have definitely increased in size, nice one.

All the best with the Army dude.
    Thanks, mate. I'm kind of at a crossroads whether I should continue bulking up until the final day when I leave for military training, or do a contest-ish cut until the date so I'm at the lowest body fat possible when I begin training (should help with fitness).
    fluglotse

Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Legs have obviously grown but I'd say there's some extra fiberz in your biceps too. Good stuff!

peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good progress man, although I have to ask...why are you joining the army? You probably stated earlier in the thread, but I'm too lazy to go back and read.

Originally Posted by Shazriki View Post
    Legs have obviously grown but I'd say there's some extra fiberz in your biceps too. Good stuff!
    Thanks mate! Not an ideal angle for upper body progression, admittedly. Wish I could go back and choose a diff one, cause I'd of liked to of seen how my lats have progressed, doh!

Originally Posted by peteyboy1015 View Post
    Good progress man, although I have to ask...why are you joining the army? You probably stated earlier in the thread, but I'm too lazy to go back and read.
    I haven't really done much with my life since leaving high school, and I'm the type of bloke that really needs structure in order to get things done. I'm extremely thankful to live in a country whose military provides their soldiers with the money and benefits that other nations - such as Russia, China & North Korea - don't provide, and it sounds like a good idea to take full advantage of that circumstance.
    fluglotse

peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks mate! Not an ideal angle for upper body progression, admittedly. Wish I could go back and choose a diff one, cause I'd of liked to of seen how my lats have progressed, doh!

I haven't really done much with my life since leaving high school, and I'm the type of bloke that really needs structure in order to get things done. I'm extremely thankful to live in a country whose military provides their soldiers with the money and benefits that other nations - such as Russia, China & North Korea - don't provide, and it sounds like a good idea to take full advantage of that circumstance.
    The army is definitely a worthy cause. Good luck with your future career man, and thank you for serving your country.

jomamma007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jomamma007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jomamma007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jomamma007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jomamma007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jomamma007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jomamma007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jomamma007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jomamma007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jomamma007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jomamma007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So does weekly calories work?

Snapped a few progress shots today, here's the legs;

Sorry about the difference in lighting, the 1st one had flash off and the 2nd had flash on. Couldn't for the life of me remember how to turn the flash off on the cam grrr. Tried changing the brightness on 1st pic to even it up.

1st pic - 18th May
    2nd pic - 15th July

Not posting my upper body progression because once I compared them it became depressingly apparent I've put on a bit of fat, lol.
    fluglotse

brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    very nice progress dude, quads have blown up
    PhD year 4

PoS Imageshack. Here's end pictures anyway.
    Apologise for no natural sunlight this time, been storming all week. I made sure not to stand underneath the light.

Start: 69.2kg (152.2)

Finish: 74.6kg (164.1)

Side by side:

Just in case someone reads this without being directed from the thread I'm about to post in the regular Nutrition section, I'm really at a cross-roads for what I should do. Keep bulking, or cut? Could also use some BF% estimations.
    fluglotse

brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    PoS Imageshack. Here's end pictures anyway.
    Apologise for no natural sunlight this time, been storming all week. I made sure not to stand underneath the light.

Start: 69.2kg (152.2)
    [IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/zn6c5x.jpg[/IM]

Finish: 74.6kg (164.1)
    [IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/21l8tg3.jpg[/IG]

Side by side:
    [IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/bhktub.jpg[/IG]

Just in case someone reads this without being directed from the thread I'm about to post in the regular Nutrition section, I'm really at a cross-roads for what I should do. Keep bulking, or cut? Could also use some BF% estimations.
    dude it hardly looks like you've gained any bf at all, I'd say keep at the bulk. Arms, shoulders, lats & quads have all increased, chest may be lagging, otherwise looks like the bulk has been very successful so far.
    PhD year 4

Originally Posted by brendbro View Post
    dude it hardly looks like you've gained any bf at all, I'd say keep at the bulk. Arms, shoulders, lats & quads have all increased, chest may be lagging, otherwise looks like the bulk has been very successful so far.
    Thanks dude, I've decided I'll keep bulking. Bit annoyed about my chest, doesn't seem to grow!
    fluglotse

Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Big improvements in delts and quads. Id say keep on bulking.
    556/325/622 - 1504 total raw @ 193
    551/319/567 - 1437 total raw @ 181
    Best gym lifts - 575/340/650

***Inventor of the GENESIS JACK***
    WWW.KLEVABUILT.COM
    IG: KLEVABUILT

IGF1-Akt-mTor1/2 Brah braggable's Avatar
    braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bulk looks awesome bro! Good muscle gain with very minimal BF gain (very minimal). Great job, keep it up!
    The above statement/post does not represent the opinions of anyone in real life. This is the internet. Not real life. Anyone who cannot grasp the difference between the two lacks the basic intelligence necessary for survival and should not be allowed to form opinions.

The Goddamn Batman InfinityBeyond's Avatar
    InfinityBeyond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfinityBeyond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfinityBeyond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfinityBeyond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfinityBeyond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfinityBeyond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfinityBeyond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfinityBeyond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfinityBeyond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfinityBeyond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfinityBeyond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No doubt that you need to keep bulking in my opinion.
    You look like you've somehow managed to bulk without gaining a pound of fat at all!
    Absolutely phenomenal progress. Truly amazing stuff my friend.
    Make A Meal Of It App: http://makeameal.co
    Blog: http://infinityjames.com