drkvltprls will become famous soon enough. (+50) drkvltprls will become famous soon enough. (+50) drkvltprls will become famous soon enough. (+50) drkvltprls will become famous soon enough. (+50) drkvltprls will become famous soon enough. (+50) drkvltprls will become famous soon enough. (+50) drkvltprls will become famous soon enough. (+50) drkvltprls will become famous soon enough. (+50) drkvltprls will become famous soon enough. (+50) drkvltprls will become famous soon enough. (+50) drkvltprls will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile (NFSC) Time to kick my own ass log

This is my official log for the upcoming NFSC. This is just what i need to up my motivation for my cut. I've been following the IF program for 5 weeks now and love it. I will post my current weight and before pics on Tuesday. This is going to be awesome!!

Alright, I weighed myself this morning, my starting weight for this adventure is 166 lbs. I was shocked and I felt good after I got off the scale this morning. I hope to be ripped by the end of this contest, by the way it's going I definitely feel it's going to happen. I hope to have my starting pics up later tonight or tomorrow afternoon.
    Last edited by drkvltprls; 04-10-2011 at 09:57 AM.

drkvltprls will become famous soon enough. (+50) drkvltprls will become famous soon enough. (+50) drkvltprls will become famous soon enough. (+50) drkvltprls will become famous soon enough. (+50) drkvltprls will become famous soon enough. (+50) drkvltprls will become famous soon enough. (+50) drkvltprls will become famous soon enough. (+50) drkvltprls will become famous soon enough. (+50) drkvltprls will become famous soon enough. (+50) drkvltprls will become famous soon enough. (+50) drkvltprls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel I should add a little background to this. I started lifting off and on about two years ago, I wasn't very consistent with my diet or training. I then decided to finally get serious at the middle of last year. I hit it hard for a month and then had some health problems that prevented me to lift, I got depressed from my health problems and was eating and drinking whatever I wanted. I fell into a deep hole with no end in sight. I got my health problems taken care of by the end of December and on january 1st I started my cut. I had let myself go and my body showed it, 190 lbs! Whatever muscle I had before was so buried under fat, it looked non existent. I cut out soda and all junk food and ate clean. I started counting my calories again and took training seriously again. I started my cut and by the end of February I had lost 8 lbs. I know it seems slow to some of you but I thought it was great progress. I then started to read alot more on nutrition and different programs and found the leangains site, I read everything top to bottom and started IF.

Weighed in this morning at 166 and I was like "holy ****, really"! I had to get on the scale three times to make sure. I still didnt believe it but the lady behind me was waiting for the scale and asked if it was right, I said idk, you tell me. She stepped on it and said yea, at that point I was ecstatic.

I have retained all muscle mass I started with and have added more in the process, I know I have the will power and dedication to continue this lifestyle.

After the contest and I can see my abs for the first time in my life I will bulk using the leangains method, good luck to everybody, and sorry for the long post.

Well, heres me in all my glory, these pictures came out really unflattering, oh well I guess. How come I look better in person?
    Attached Images
    Last edited by drkvltprls; 04-12-2011 at 06:52 PM.