Registered User Proposturalized's Avatar
    Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Neovar vs Green Bulge

Both of these seem like great products with some awesome reviews. Price per serving, Neovar comes out to be a little cheaper, but I'm not overly concerned about that.

I'm not sure exactly what the extras do in these products. I know Neovar works with carbs to create a nice pump during workouts, but other than that, I'm pretty much clueless.

Thoughts?

Edit- I've been rotating C-Bol/Pump-Bol for just about 3 months now and it seems like the nitrates aren't giving as great a pump as when I first started. Therefore, I'm going to go nitrate free for a while. But I'll definitely be picking up more C-Bol in the future, great product.
    Last edited by Proposturalized; 04-12-2011 at 11:44 AM.
    "Maybe strong is just what you have left when you've used up all your weak."

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Neovar. But green mag is better than both. butcbol is the best

Registered User II Cybershot II's Avatar
    II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    green mag is way cheaper.

Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Green Bulge is superior to Green Mag. Look at the profiles, Bulge has a bunch of extras that Mag does not.

All of the CL reps have stated that Bulge is superior, but Mag sells more because it's cheaper.

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Proposturalized View Post
    Green Bulge is superior to Green Mag. Look at the profiles, Bulge has a bunch of extras that Mag does not.

All of the CL reps have stated that Bulge is superior, but Mag sells more because it's cheaper.
    And tastes better.

Honestly, probably Neovar is the only one that has true benefits in the long term, with its GDA properties. Cbol gives pumps, but the beneficiality of that is debatable. Yes, nitrates do increase indurance. Bulge+pump have a small preworkout boost. I do neovar/cbol on workout days, green mag on off days.

Registered User II Cybershot II's Avatar
    II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well I took neovar and it kicked ass. never tried bulge.

Originally Posted by ajerone View Post
    And tastes better.

Honestly, probably Neovar is the only one that has true benefits in the long term, with its GDA properties. Cbol gives pumps, but the beneficiality of that is debatable. Yes, nitrates do increase indurance. Bulge+pump have a small preworkout boost. I do neovar/cbol on workout days, green mag on off days.
    GDA properties?

Neovar on workout days, Green Mag on off days sounds like a viable option, but would I still see the benefits from Neovar only using it 3-4 days a week?

bump

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Personally I love Green Bulge, the stim free preworkout boost is noticeable for me and I have seen great results from it

If you give Green Bulge a shot, definitely let us know what you think
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

68Mustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 68Mustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 68Mustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 68Mustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 68Mustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 68Mustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 68Mustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 68Mustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 68Mustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 68Mustang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 68Mustang is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    NeoVar by a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng Shot. This stuff rocks it. Even more with those carbs. NeoVar gives me some big muscle fullness & nice recovery. And keeps me dry and lean.