anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

How a regular smoker passed a drug test in a 9 days

in 9 days. Said week first, then realized it was a tad longer. phuck, I'm an English major.

Semi-regular toker. Had to take a drug test with 9 days notice. Naturally I freaked.

Well, I passed. Here's how:

-Do as much cardio as you can and go into caloric deficiency to burn as much fat as possible
    -stop working out 3 days prior
    -high fiber diet to get some THC into your stool (slight effect, might be worth it)
    -creatine supplements. 3-5 days prior make sure you are eating a ton of red meat. This is to get your creatinine levels up.
    -the day of the test, here's what you're doing:
    ->gallon of water
    ->half gallon of something else (gatorade, juice, etc., don't want to get water poisoning and it gets hard to drink all that water)
    ->B-vitamin super drink to color your piss yellow so it doesn't look like you diluted
    ->lots of asparagus to also color your piss

That's it. According to my interwebz research, those detox kits are bogus.

edit: this is just for some info. Do your own research.
    Last edited by anotheruser; 04-06-2011 at 08:41 PM.

BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That's a lot of work for a stoner, no thx
    BB.com OG
    2k+
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173319421

peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    did the exact same minus the cardio b4. didnt need it I geuss.... worked for me for 2 lab drug tests

and the detox kits arent bogus... they are exactly wut posted. creatine n vitamin B12

creatine so when the lab tech checks the creatinine levels to see if u diluted ur piss by pourin water into it or drinkin alot of water
    B12 so the color is yellow still after drinkin so much water

cant tell u how many times ive tried to tell this method to friends and they just berttstare me n tell me im a retard
    wait, is doggy in vagina?

T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think sometimes they just do it as a scare tactic. I worked at this place that made me take a drug test before working there. It was a few days after New Years Eve and I smoked a decent amount. I pissed in a cup and figured what the hell it'll be lolz for them when they wonder why I came. They never questioned anything and nothing came up. Makes me think they bs sometimes depending on where you work

BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Better idea....

don't do drugs.

Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000)
    good job dave man but a common misconception is that you want to keep burning off the thc until you take the test. that's not true, you want to go into fat STORAGE mode 36 hours before the test so that thc isnt being released into your blood stream. that means eating like a fatass/no exercise

Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000)
    strong name to thread correlation...

Has the pride of lions. lionpride's Avatar
    lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    only way to pass for doja is dilution end of story
    MISC Anti-Phaggotry Crew

~AMC~

Negs on sight: slimjimmacdim, Codo

Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lionpride View Post
    only way to pass for doja is dilution end of story
    Or heres an idea...fake piss. Comes with a warming pad and everything. Just microwave it to get the sticker to read the correct temperature, apply warming pad, profit and enjoy your new job.

Way easier and you don't need to miss a single toke given that day.

anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by BobbyGz View Post
    Better idea....

don't do drugs.
    better idea...

piss off

Registered User dethmetalanimal's Avatar
    dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by T2TL View Post
    I think sometimes they just do it as a scare tactic. I worked at this place that made me take a drug test before working there. It was a few days after New Years Eve and I smoked a decent amount. I pissed in a cup and figured what the hell it'll be lolz for them when they wonder why I came. They never questioned anything and nothing came up. Makes me think they bs sometimes depending on where you work
    i think alot of places don't really care about pot, so much as opiates, coke, ect.so m

Originally Posted by Bettabez View Post
    Or heres an idea...fake piss. Comes a warming pad and everything. Just microwave it to get the sticker to read the correct temperature, apply warming pad, profit and enjoy your new job.

Way easier and you don't need to miss a single toke given that day.
    ya, but some of them don't have the correct specific gravity, creatinine, or pH levels. I'd be really careful.

also, I pissed where the doctor could see my dick. I was doing it to beat a drug charge leveled by my school. Yes, gay as hell phaggotry by school.

edit:

[QUOTE=peteypistol;658930503

and the detox kits arent bogus... they are exactly wut posted. creatine n vitamin B12

creatine so when the lab tech checks the creatinine levels to see if u diluted ur piss by pourin water into it or drinkin alot of water
    B12 so the color is yellow still after drinkin so much water[/QUOTE]

Ok, it's misleading. It's not a detox, it's a dilution aid. They market it these things as a cleanser of THC. Don't work like that.
    Last edited by anotheruser; 04-06-2011 at 08:34 PM.

Sherman60 is just really nice. (+1000) Sherman60 is just really nice. (+1000) Sherman60 is just really nice. (+1000) Sherman60 is just really nice. (+1000) Sherman60 is just really nice. (+1000) Sherman60 is just really nice. (+1000) Sherman60 is just really nice. (+1000) Sherman60 is just really nice. (+1000) Sherman60 is just really nice. (+1000) Sherman60 is just really nice. (+1000) Sherman60 is just really nice. (+1000)
    9 days? Wow we got some straight amateurs in here.

Try 3 days. There is a formula and regimen you have to follow but it is about 4 or 5 steps.

Edit: If you gotta ask then nevermind

I rep back

Originally Posted by Sherman60 View Post

Try 3 days. There is a formula and regimen you have to follow but it is about 4 or 5 steps.

are you talking about passadrugtest?

T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dethmetalanimal View Post
    i think alot of places don't really care about pot, so much as opiates, coke, ect.so m
    it was at a hospital as a transporter though. Was pretty shocked, would think there would be zero tolerance right

BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by anotheruser View Post
    better idea...

piss off

peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sherman60 View Post

wut ur talkin bout is wut the op is talkin bout minus the cardio for a week b4

_Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    9 days? i wouldn't even trip lol, we had a drug test on monday for our football team and they gave us a 10 minute notice >.<
    [Official] San Diego Brah

omnivision6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omnivision6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omnivision6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omnivision6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omnivision6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omnivision6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omnivision6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omnivision6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omnivision6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omnivision6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) omnivision6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol @ water poisoning from a gallon of water
    ★cVc★

OIF 1

1/41 FA, B Battery

TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "...in a 9 days"

The Jerk store called, they're running out of you!

DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dude they don't test you on the color of your piss. clear just means you're well hydrated.

NovaBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NovaBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NovaBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NovaBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NovaBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NovaBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NovaBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NovaBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NovaBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NovaBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NovaBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DOSENTEVENLIFT View Post
    dude they don't test you on the color of your piss. clear just means you're well hydrated.
    true but if it's too diluted they will request a secondary testing

however the dr. from the reddit post above does say that the dilution method with supplemented vitamins B12 and C along with creatine is the best method

OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrificeSpunk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITT op doesnt know how drug tests work

-If you get the right kit it will work(98% are BS but the 2% do actually work)
    -you dont need to make ur piss yellow. I have never been questioned and everytime i took a piss test it looked like water. Some places will actually test for the wastes found in piss.
    -brb getting h20 poisoning from 1 gallon of water(i have drank 2 gallons + in a single day)

Originally Posted by DOSENTEVENLIFT View Post
    some ppl say they do, some say they dont... its vitamin B. not that fuggin hard to find or take. why risk not taking it?

Originally Posted by OrificeSpunk View Post
    ITT op doesnt know how drug tests work

-Some places will actually test for the wastes found in piss.

not sure you know how they work... they do test for the wastes in your piss. How else would they know if its real piss, or warm water from the sink?