Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Jaden04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaden04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

gf of a year has a herpes outbreak....(SRS)

Ok this is really screwed up. im not posting on my main account out of embarrassment

Been with girl for a year, known her for like a year and a half. She's awesome in every way and i love her alot. Sex has always been great(always raw dog and all the time ) and we get along really well. Both of us said we had never had any STD's and i trusted her (i've never had any either 100%).

So a month ago she gets these weird little pimple looking things ( like 2) on her inner labia... she freaks out having no idea what it is... so she goes to a gyno and she says it MIGHT be herpes but it doesnt seem like it cause it was such a superficial lesion type thing and she didnt have a flu or sickness during the time. Fast forward another month, gf has like a little tiny looking pimple thing on her outta labia ( just one ) and then goes back to the GYNO. so i peeped at it and it looks like now its kind of broken so that makes me think it could possibly be herpes.

now the gyno says it probably is herpes and she shouldnt be sleeping with me until it clears up...

Thing is that i'm 100% certain gf hasn't cheated on me, we live together and go to school together and are with one another 100% of the time pretty much. Lots of love too.

Seems insanely screwed up to have to break up with a girl for something like this even though i obviously do not want to get herpes myself... GOnna be paranoid from now on. Thing as well is that the first time they took a culture it came back inconclusive... then the second time ( a month later) there wasn't enough to take a culture. So it's not even 100% that she has it. Either way it's really really taring me up cause i do love this girl and feel like absolute crap over the whole thing.

She was all crying yesterday and stuff and i just felt terrible.

What do i do guys?
    I'm thinking i just wait around until she gets another outbreak and then get it cultured to get an actual conclusive diagnosis...

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol @ 100% sure she didnt cheat on you.

do some research. your first outbreak is practically guaranteed to be within 2-4 of contracting the virus.

Jaden04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaden04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    lol @ 100% sure she didnt cheat on you.

do some research. your first outbreak is practically guaranteed to be within 2-4 of contracting the virus.
    Well that's what makes me think that it's not herpes. and over the the last 2 months we've literally been together every second of the day. Also, all of the herpes info seems to be really contradictory. Doctors told her that it can lay dormant for forever and then come out randomly. THen on the net and other places it says usually 2-4 weeks.

Fuk i dunno what to do.

Registered User Oneandonlysunkist's Avatar
    Oneandonlysunkist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oneandonlysunkist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oneandonlysunkist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oneandonlysunkist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oneandonlysunkist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oneandonlysunkist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oneandonlysunkist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oneandonlysunkist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oneandonlysunkist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oneandonlysunkist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oneandonlysunkist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jaden04 View Post
    Ok this is really screwed up. im not posting on my main account out of embarrassment

Been with girl for a year, known her for like a year and a half. She's awesome in every way and i love her alot. Sex has always been great(always raw dog and all the time ) and we get along really well. Both of us said we had never had any STD's and i trusted her (i've never had any either 100%).

So a month ago she gets these weird little pimple looking things ( like 2) on her inner labia... she freaks out having no idea what it is... so she goes to a gyno and she says it MIGHT be herpes but it doesnt seem like it cause it was such a superficial lesion type thing and she didnt have a flu or sickness during the time. Fast forward another month, gf has like a little tiny looking pimple thing on her outta labia ( just one ) and then goes back to the GYNO. so i peeped at it and it looks like now its kind of broken so that makes me think it could possibly be herpes.

now the gyno says it probably is herpes and she shouldnt be sleeping with me until it clears up...

Thing is that i'm 100% certain gf hasn't cheated on me, we live together and go to school together and are with one another 100% of the time pretty much. Lots of love too.

^^^No such thing as 100% certain

Seems insanely screwed up to have to break up with a girl for something like this even though i obviously do not want to get herpes myself... GOnna be paranoid from now on. Thing as well is that the first time they took a culture it came back inconclusive... then the second time ( a month later) there wasn't enough to take a culture. So it's not even 100% that she has it. Either way it's really really taring me up cause i do love this girl and feel like absolute crap over the whole thing.

She was all crying yesterday and stuff and i just felt terrible.

What do i do guys?
    I'm thinking i just wait around until she gets another outbreak and then get it cultured to get an actual conclusive diagnosis...
    Not really sure what kind of advice I can give you OP. There are a few scenarios that could have taken place.

Scenario 1
    She had herpes but no outbreaks for a long time
    Never told you
    Had an outbreak
    Acted surprised
    Might try to reverse it on you and say you cheated

Scenario 2
    It's not herpes
    Life goes on
    "If you can complete your set without a spot then you're going too light"

scientist genius pimp Caesar735's Avatar
    Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    docholiday is that you

edit: he was the first post. its you

break up with her bro

OP pm me your real account I'm curious I won't tell anyone (srs)
    Everyone betrays everyone

Ҋ

want to change your life? -------------------- watch these videos (srs)
    read this >>>>>>> http://i.imgur.com/j2LcU.jpg <<<<<<<<<<<<
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwfvtXaIb4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMP41Rphzc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7E7G7G8IU

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Caesar735 View Post
    docholiday is that you

edit: he was the first post. its you

break up with her bro
    ha ha i almost wish my GF would cheat about half the time.

Well that's what makes me think that it's not herpes. and over the the last 2 months we've literally been together every second of the day. Also, all of the herpes info seems to be really contradictory. Doctors told her that it can lay dormant for forever and then come out randomly. THen on the net and other places it says usually 2-4 weeks.

Fuk i dunno what to do.
    well i've always heard that some of the bacterial STD's like syphilis can lay dormant for a while, but that viral ones like herpes do not.

i'm not trying to be a dick but when it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck i'm not gonna call it a eagle just to avoid hurting your feelings.

Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000)
    WTF @ waiting for another outbreak to get it cultured. She can get a blood test for HSV antibodies to solve your problem.

You should get one, too as you can have and even transmit herpes without ever having an outbreak. You could have been the one that gave it to her, even. Though my money is on her being a cheating whore.

If it ends up that she has herpes and you don't, it is the easiest decision in the world to break up with her. Forget the history and emotions you have with her, it would really show how little you think of yourself and your health if you stay with her.

DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500)
    get tested asap, then make your decision

1st and foremost get tested

well i've always heard that some of the bacterial STD's like syphilis can lay dormant for a while, but that viral ones like herpes do not.

i'm not trying to be a dick but when it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck i'm not gonna call it a eagle just to avoid hurting your feelings.
    Originally Posted by Scorer View Post
    WTF @ waiting for another outbreak to get it cultured. She can get a blood test for HSV antibodies to solve your problem.

You should get one, too as you can have and even transmit herpes without ever having an outbreak. You could have been the one that gave it to her, even. Though my money is on her being a cheating whore.

If it ends up that she has herpes and you don't, it is the easiest decision in the world to break up with her. Forget the history and emotions you have with her, it would really show how little you think of yourself and your health if you stay with her.
    From what i've discovered there is no blood test for herpes..... so really the only way to know if it is herpes is to wait around until it happens again and get it cultured. So it keeps me in a really crappy spot because i dont wnana leave her if it isnt herpes.

But yeah her gyno is like an old dinosaur so i dont trust her diagnosis and think a second opinion should be sought.

Based on what i saw when i looked at her vadge, it really doesn't look anything like pictures on the net i've seen of herpes ( and yes i know those are severe cases). But it seems really really really minimal.

Fuk this sucks so much.

scientist genius pimp Caesar735's Avatar
    Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    From what i've discovered there is no blood test for herpes..... so really the only way to know if it is herpes is to wait around until it happens again and get it cultured. So it keeps me in a really crappy spot because i dont wnana leave her if it isnt herpes.

But yeah her gyno is like an old dinosaur so i dont trust her diagnosis and think a second opinion should be sought.

Based on what i saw when i looked at her vadge, it really doesn't look anything like pictures on the net i've seen of herpes ( and yes i know those are severe cases). But it seems really really really minimal.

Fuk this sucks so much.
    she got something. from someone. you dont want it.

also pm me your real username
    Everyone betrays everyone

Ҋ

want to change your life? -------------------- watch these videos (srs)
    read this >>>>>>> http://i.imgur.com/j2LcU.jpg <<<<<<<<<<<<
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwfvtXaIb4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMP41Rphzc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7E7G7G8IU

ChopitupBuryit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChopitupBuryit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChopitupBuryit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChopitupBuryit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChopitupBuryit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChopitupBuryit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChopitupBuryit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChopitupBuryit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChopitupBuryit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChopitupBuryit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChopitupBuryit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know what I'd never be eating again.

Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000)
    From what i've discovered there is no blood test for herpes.....
    Then you must have done exactly zero research on the subject. Tests are available for both IGG and IGM antibodies, reasonably priced.

http://www.stdandhivtesting.com/herpes-test

Originally Posted by ChopitupBuryit View Post
    I know what I'd never be eating again.
    yeah no kidding. if i do any sexing it's going to be when it clears up and with a condom and with my boxers on

Then you must have done exactly zero research on the subject. Tests are available for both IGG and IGM antibodies, reasonably priced.
    hmmm.... well the pharmacist who gave herpes med for it said there is absolutely no blood test

Viral Haemorrhagic Fever Thalieos's Avatar
    Thalieos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thalieos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thalieos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thalieos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thalieos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thalieos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thalieos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thalieos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thalieos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thalieos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thalieos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Grind up Valtrex and put in her food, wrap it up until test results come back, wash thoroughly after intercourse covertly.

If negative, you seem like a great guy and didn't sweat it.

If positive, GTFO and get tested.
    “In nothing do men approach so nearly to the Gods, as in giving health to men.” -Cicero

I am a disciple of anatomy and physiology, nutrition, pharmacology, facts...

235lbs./25% BF 2009 -to- 184lbs./13% BF 2010
    Adding lean muscle, shooting for 200lbs/12% in 2011

Originally Posted by Thalieos View Post
    Grind up Valtrex and put in her food, wrap it up until test results come back, wash thoroughly after intercourse covertly.

If negative, you seem like a great guy and didn't sweat it.

If positive, GTFO and get tested.
    shes already taking the valtrex crap

getbigger28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigger28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigger28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigger28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigger28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigger28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigger28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigger28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigger28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigger28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigger28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

LMAO ITT guys never cheat and girls are the whores.

I could be wrong, but herpes of the mouth can be trasmitted to genitals correct? have either of you ever had cold sores on your lips or mouth, which is obviously more common then genital herpes.

Viral Haemorrhagic Fever Thalieos's Avatar
    Thalieos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thalieos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thalieos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thalieos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thalieos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thalieos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thalieos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thalieos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thalieos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thalieos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thalieos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by getbigger28 View Post

I could be wrong, but herpes of the mouth can be trasmitted to genitals correct? have either of you ever had cold sores on your lips or mouth, which is obviously more common then genital herpes.
    You are correct, sir.
    “In nothing do men approach so nearly to the Gods, as in giving health to men.” -Cicero

I am a disciple of anatomy and physiology, nutrition, pharmacology, facts...

235lbs./25% BF 2009 -to- 184lbs./13% BF 2010
    Adding lean muscle, shooting for 200lbs/12% in 2011

if he had cheated within the last month or two, he wouldve mentioned it in the OP dude. apply some logic for gods sake. hes not even posting on his real account.

yeah neither of us have had cold sores on our mouths ever.

dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol i'm learning about herpes in class right now. Disease is way overblown and 1/5 of people actually have HSV2(genital) kind of nasty when you think about it, most brah's have come across a herpes bish for sure.

getbigger28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigger28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigger28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigger28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigger28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigger28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigger28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigger28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigger28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigger28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) getbigger28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    for what its worth, probably 1 in 6 miscers probably have an STD, serious.

if he had cheated within the last month or two, he wouldve mentioned it in the OP dude. apply some logic for gods sake. hes not even posting on his real account.
    i am just saying, when I come onto the MISC, girls are whores and guys are saints.

not real life.

i am just saying, when I come onto the MISC, girls are whores and guys are saints.

not real life.
    nope, but the misc is 95% male. no one likes to beat themselves down or their team so to speak.

20 years ago, i wouldve said men cheat more than women. now, i'm not so sure. if you consider emotional cheating as severe as physical cheating (as i do), then i'm quite confident women cheat more.

not real life.
    I 100% haven't cheated on her and have never had a herpes outbreak... I have been promiscuous in the past though so hopefully it wasn't randomly passed to her through me somehow.

nope, but the misc is 95% male. no one likes to beat themselves down or their team so to speak.

20 years ago, i wouldve said men cheat more than women. now, i'm not so sure. if you consider emotional cheating as severe as physical cheating (as i do), then i'm quite confident women cheat more.
    do you consider looking at porn (if your gf/partner isn't aware) cheating? or going to a strip club? or really any of those things if your partner is in the dark about for any form of emotional or sexual gratification....short of actually sexting someone, physically cheating, chatting up girls on fb, etc...

Reason I ask is because I "do" consider it cheating if one gets the source of their pleasure from something other then their partner (apart from just pure masturbation), and their partner is in the dark.

it's obviously not the same as sticking your dick in someone else...but its a form of cheating nonetheless.

MikiB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikiB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikiB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikiB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikiB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikiB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikiB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikiB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikiB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikiB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikiB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Could it be any of these strains of hpv?
    Common warts 2, 7
    Plantar warts 1, 2, 4, 63
    Flat warts 3, 10
    Anogenital warts 6, 11, 42, 44 and others

do you consider looking at porn (if your gf/partner isn't aware) cheating? or going to a strip club? or really any of those things if your partner is in the dark about for any form of emotional or sexual gratification....short of actually sexting someone, physically cheating, chatting up girls on fb, etc...

Reason I ask is because I "do" consider it cheating if one gets the source of their pleasure from something other then their partner (apart from just pure masturbation), and their partner is in the dark.

it's obviously not the same as sticking your dick in someone else...but its a form of cheating nonetheless.
    in my relationship, those things are not considered cheating. my girlfriend and i value someones intent above all else. for example, if i were to go out with my boys and flirt with a girl trying to take her home that night, i would be cheating, even if i never touched the girl. however if i go to a strip club with the intention of having a few beers and laughs, then go home alone, i didnt cheat even if i got a dance. its kind of idealistic because it leaves alot up to the honesty of the person your in the relationship with, i'm by no means saying its perfect. however, to me a fantasy cannot be cheating as all people fantisize.

to me, the act itself is almost meaningless. its whats in her heart that matters. dont take that as she can say "i fuked him but i didnt mean/want/whatever to." i'd be just as done there too.

MikeAndrews82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeAndrews82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeAndrews82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeAndrews82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeAndrews82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeAndrews82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeAndrews82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeAndrews82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    for what its worth, probably 1 in 6 miscers probably have an STD, serious.
    but 4/6 of miscers are virgins