Peyton08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Lower back hurts

Good morning,

So I've been dealing with a little bit of back pain and was wondering if anyone knows of a fix. Once or twice a day I'll feel a bit of a tug, but nothing too crazy, but when I get into the gym and squat/dead lift or maybe one or two other lifts that's when it hurts. I do not feel anything during the actually lift, but once I put the weight down I feel all the pressure on my lower back and walk away like I'm 70. It only lasts for about a minute though.

I'm going into the chiropractor for short term fix. I'm wondering if I'm almost arching my back too much which is what is causing the pressure, but I'm also trying to change the way I walk and the position I sleep in too.

Thanks for the help!

BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I recommend "Back Mechanic" by stuart mcgill, best book on back pain ever written. Give up lifting for a bit, and rest your back. You want to keep the natural arch in your lower back at all times, lifting, sleeping, sitting, tying your shoes, etc. When you get into the gym, do lunges for leg day for a bit, it keeps your back in a good position.

Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Peyton08 View Post
    Good morning,

So I've been dealing with a little bit of back pain and was wondering if anyone knows of a fix. Once or twice a day I'll feel a bit of a tug, but nothing too crazy, but when I get into the gym and squat/dead lift or maybe one or two other lifts that's when it hurts. I do not feel anything during the actually lift, but once I put the weight down I feel all the pressure on my lower back and walk away like I'm 70. It only lasts for about a minute though.

I'm going into the chiropractor for short term fix. I'm wondering if I'm almost arching my back too much which is what is causing the pressure, but I'm also trying to change the way I walk and the position I sleep in too.

Thanks for the help!
    You can do some spine decompression, work on your stabilization ( Transversus abdominis ) and do some reverse hyper, it provide traction to your spine, open ups vertebrae and let your discs to heal. Most important is awareness about ur body it means if deadlift gives u pain or squatting dont do them until u figure out what is wrong. Try record urself how u do deadlift, whether the hip hinge is proper. Another thing, u got any posture issues like anterior pelvic tilt?