shaver929 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaver929 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaver929 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaver929 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaver929 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaver929 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaver929 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaver929 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaver929 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaver929 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaver929 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Fantastic iPhone app

I found this app today called "myfitnesspal" and decided to download it. If I would have had this thing months ago, I'd be at my goal I'm sure. It helps you track calories, and gives you progress reports as you log your intake.

Today was the first day I've used it. Before, I would track my intake, then figure it out and come "close". This thing already has TONS of data input in it, so when you do a search on something like "Kashi Go Lean" it comes up with every variation, including the serving size and calorie count, thus making it sooo simple to pick out what you had and how much (pending you have the nutrition info in front of you).

Also, it helps to track your exercises and approx how many calories you burn, then adjusting burned calories to intake for your deficit.

I know when I get obsessed with something I stick to it.

TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ya, also have an Android version. I use it too. Works well to track my calorie/macro intake daily.
    Aug of 2010 - 330 lbs <--- Never Forget

vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TelusLob View Post
    Ya, also have an Android version. I use it too. Works well to track my calorie/macro intake daily.
    def my fav app. Add the foods you eat everyday to "my foods" or "my meals" for quick adding.

shaver929 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaver929 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaver929 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaver929 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaver929 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaver929 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaver929 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaver929 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaver929 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaver929 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaver929 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm glad to see that others are using it too. Thanks for the tip as well!

HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, application really does rock. I've been using it about a week. And if you eat the same things regularly you can save it as a "meal" and add everything in it at once instead of tracking down the macros/calories again.
    IIFYM - not even once.

www.AlanAragon.com

pvogel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pvogel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pvogel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pvogel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pvogel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pvogel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pvogel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pvogel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pvogel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pvogel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pvogel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mfp = good stuff

CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sparkpeople has one as well. I've been using that for awhile. Same basic concept, but another option.

sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000)
    I also discovered it a week ago. 100x better than fitday. I love that you can scan any UPC code and all the info is plugged in for you!
    IG: sarasayshi76

BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yup, I use it. nagged all my friends to use it too and they said "nah, I'm just going to eat less" Well, I'm 20lbs lighter since finding and using it and they haven't lost weight...
    ควายเผือก >_<

Bpsavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bpsavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bpsavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bpsavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bpsavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bpsavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bpsavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bpsavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bpsavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bpsavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bpsavage will become famous soon enough. (+50)

lol just playing op.... but ya, it is a very good app.

BJS470 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been using it for awhile now on iphone. Is the UPC scanner only for the android? I was thinking to myself what a good idea it would be to have that feature actually.

0RLY will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0RLY will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0RLY will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0RLY will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0RLY will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0RLY will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0RLY will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0RLY will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0RLY will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0RLY will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0RLY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bpsavage View Post

bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000)
    been using it these past few weeks. LOVE IT, hate my phone. I got an LG Ally and it sucks nuts, can barely see what food I'm trying to add in. While it is better than the one I have been using, the LoseIt! app on my ipod has a way better feel to it. I wish I would have waited just a bit longer for the Iphone from verizon cause as SOON as I got this shi**y phone it came out.

sorry I rambled but yeah it makes dieting 100xs easier

reymemo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reymemo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reymemo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reymemo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reymemo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reymemo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reymemo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reymemo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reymemo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reymemo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reymemo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive been using it for about a month as well. The only problem I had was the initial settings for some macros were too low especially the protein. I changed the macros to the levels I want and it's a great app. I recommend it to all my friends.

Scott03Mac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott03Mac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott03Mac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott03Mac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott03Mac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott03Mac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott03Mac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott03Mac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott03Mac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott03Mac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott03Mac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks a lot OP. I've been using All-In Fitness but it glitches up so much and sometimes takes forever to load. It's an ok app and all but it's sounding like this one is much better.

BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackArtemis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bigollie2006 View Post
    been using it these past few weeks. LOVE IT, hate my phone. I got an LG Ally and it sucks nuts, can barely see what food I'm trying to add in. While it is better than the one I have been using, the LoseIt! app on my ipod has a way better feel to it. I wish I would have waited just a bit longer for the Iphone from verizon cause as SOON as I got this shi**y phone it came out.

sorry I rambled but yeah it makes dieting 100xs easier
    I use myfitnesspal on my Ipod Touch, but mine is a 4th gen, so unless you are referring to a wifi incapable gen, you should be fine.
    ควายเผือก >_<

fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) fearbrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by shaver929 View Post
    I found this app today called "myfitnesspal" and decided to download it. If I would have had this thing months ago, I'd be at my goal I'm sure. It helps you track calories, and gives you progress reports as you log your intake.

Today was the first day I've used it. Before, I would track my intake, then figure it out and come "close". This thing already has TONS of data input in it, so when you do a search on something like "Kashi Go Lean" it comes up with every variation, including the serving size and calorie count, thus making it sooo simple to pick out what you had and how much (pending you have the nutrition info in front of you).

Also, it helps to track your exercises and approx how many calories you burn, then adjusting burned calories to intake for your deficit.

I know when I get obsessed with something I stick to it.

i use it everyday for everything i eat.. havn't come across something not on there.... has almost all the whey proteins also
    ADDICTED

100 HUNDRED.

CURRENT SUPPLEMENT STACK
    -Dymatize Elite whey,. Purple Wraath, BSN No-Xplode 2.0/ White Flodd, CL Glycergrow, ,
    -Orange Triad, zma, ala, green tea, fish oil, calcium

sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    By far the best app out there. I've been cutting since jan and have had great success but I've been wayyy more in control of macros since I got this app about 3 weeks ago. Before mfp it was just about protein and calories. Now everything else is in check

JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great app. I use it every day with every meal.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #29 []---[]

CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sarasayshi View Post
    I also discovered it a week ago. 100x better than fitday. I love that you can scan any UPC code and all the info is plugged in for you!
    How do you do that?!

CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bump

How do I scan the labels and have it pop up on myfitnesspal?????????

JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CATCH17 View Post
    Bump

How do I scan the labels and have it pop up on myfitnesspal?????????
    I believe it is only on the droid app not available for iPhone app yet I hope this is added soon
    []---[] Equipment Crew #29 []---[]

sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicktght311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Scanning is Android Platform only for the moment. They started it with the ability to scan bar codes to install apps without accessing an App Store or Android Market.

But to be honest, yeah its handy, but it also takes all of 10 seconds to search for the food i'm looking for, and verify the numbers are correct

MyFitnessPal FTW!
    Jan 26th to Apr 15th - Cut from 185lbs to 173lbs (-8% bodyfat)
    April 18th - started 6 week bulk.

always moving forward blazeheavy's Avatar
    blazeheavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeheavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeheavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeheavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeheavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeheavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeheavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeheavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeheavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeheavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazeheavy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My Fitness Pal is what Ive been using as well.

I love the features and ease of use.

I suggest setting your own calorie goals rather than using the programs.

Its also helpful to plan out a day in advance so you can see it "on paper."

jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Love the app, been using it since feb. Lost 27 lbs. Making counting quick and easy. I wish the iPhone scanned!
    Working towards green

J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I use "lose it" More user friendly, and has a better food database.... check it out
    "Just because your skinny as sh** does not mean your built"

I Rep Back.
    Currently cutting.