DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Need help with my cousin (srs)

Backstory:He was born in Florida. When he was around 6 his father (my uncle) was arrested for assault and battery. While he was away his mother became addicted to dope. She dropped him off at daycare one day and never came back. He floated around from foster home to foster home until my family found out about him (we don't talk to my uncle). My mom adopted him and now hes lived with us for around 4 years (15 now).

He is disrespectful, impulsive, immature, lazy, basically a future NEET. He currently has a 1.1 gpa (freshman) and is on course to graduate in 2020. He talks about being depressed....saying he wants to die...and all that other "emo" garbage....for lack of a better word. He says he cuts himself...I haven't seen any scars but my mom claims to have seen them. He says he hates being black(hes half white, half black) and wishes he was a "white kid". Hes really just a mess right now. I also have a hunch hes bisexual.

What has me concerned is that today he brought a razor blade to school...got caught with it...and got suspended for 5 days. He also posted a status on facebook saying

"tbh: the only reason i ever use to cut myself was because i liked to watch myself bleed. i dont lie idc what anyone else believes but i really dont. i dont know how to hate anyone or even how to cry for a death. but inside im still filled with hate and i am still crying. i dont have many friends or atleast i dont believe i do. im a horrible person who only creates sorrow in other lives. goodnight"

He is blessed. We are financially stable. He has food to eat. He has video games to play. Theres no gangs around here. Its a nice community...but he doesn't realize how good he has it. I try talking to him but he just shuts down and refuses to communicate.

The only thing I can really think of is military or boarding school to instill some sense of appreciation in him. Anyone else have ideas? Please don't troll.

Cliffs:
    -cousin is acting up
    -cousin is depressed
    -diamondswagg tries to talk to him
    -cousin doesn't talk
    -diamondswagg doesn't know what to do

b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    maybe some counseling a la good will hunting

someone who he can really connect with on an emotional no homo level

Robin Williams is out there

DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by b0ngman View Post
    maybe some counseling a la good will hunting

someone who he can really connect with on an emotional no homo level

Robin Williams is out there
    He used to see a therapist but that stopped(don't know why). I'll look for one around here he can see. The only person that connects with him on that emotional level is my brother who moved to Virginia and forgot about his family. I can't connect with him like that for some reason. I was considering taking him to the gym with me but last time I did that he just walked around complaining.

b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    buy him a hook

anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    get him to a therapist. If he's cut himself, that's a problem. You can get it covered by heath insurance a lot of the time if the psychologist is willing to list him as a severe case.

CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000) CountofManlets is just really nice. (+1000)
    beat him up. (srs) Sounds like he needs a nice ass kicking for a motivator. Sometimes a little bit of physical violence goes a long way.

foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Have him commited. Srs. Strong feelings need to be worked out in srs treatment. Kid has a lot of issues that need to be worked out.
    GIANTS-DEVILS-METS

**NJ Crew (609)**

in4thelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) in4thelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) in4thelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) in4thelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) in4thelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) in4thelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) in4thelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) in4thelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) in4thelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) in4thelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) in4thelulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP, It says you're 21 and it may be a little annoying at times, but take him under your wing. That's what he's looking for. He has never had anyone be there for him. Sure, your family accepted him and took him, which is comendable, but let's be real. He has never had any true role models, he hasn't had anybody to look up to, and he has nobody he can probably trust. Be that guy. Take him places for fun. Hang out with him on a weekend. Find something you guys like to do and if he's disrespectful teach him a lesson. He's obviously not going to learn on his own.

When I was reading I was thinking about Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino. Some excessive respect and responsibility can go a long way.
    Scrotum Seam Crew
    The Legion of Good Samaritans
    Misc Bet Crew
    Eagles-St. Louis Cardinals-Bulls-Blues-Fighting Illini
    ░▓░▓
    ▓▓▓
    ▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
    ▒░▓░▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒