Thread: N'sane

jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10)

N'sane

It is some badd ****!
    Makes jack3d look like fruit punch.
    The pumps r the best I have come across when compared to jack3d, superpump max, white flood, super pump 250 and the profile is good with no fillers.

Green apple taste great mixes well, and only takes 6-8 ounces of water

Bad: insomnia
    Over priced
    Only at nutrishop

thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100)
    pumps...

PUMPS
    Red for giving advice ITT: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=666205301#post666205301

Former misc poster, I gave up my trolling ways and ventured into the real forums. I enjoy helping people out, don't discredit me because a large number of people feel the need to neg me due to a difference of opinion on the EC stack.

I have gyno, and I am not ashamed.

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In the arena of 1,3 based stim cocktails that don't do much but tweak you out, I'd say N'Sane is up there. Heavy doses of 1,3 and caffeine and Yohimbine if I'm not mistaken. Also has glycocarn so the pumps are better than jack3d, but being such a heavy proprietary blend its impossible to know how much. It's a turd wrapped in nice wrapping, but its still a turd.

jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    U can call it what u wish, but what do u look for n pre workouts? I go for energy focus pumps and u ger all of which with no crash. I'm not trying to sell the ****, just sayin if u lookin for a pre w. Give it a shot as it works really well for me
    Working towards green

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jdies View Post
    U can call it what u wish, but what do u look for n pre workouts? I go for energy focus pumps and u ger all of which with no crash. I'm not trying to sell the ****, just sayin if u lookin for a pre w. Give it a shot as it works really well for me
    What i look for in a preworkout:

-No 1,3
    -Non-prop blends (but we have to make sacrifices in this day and age)
    -Reviews
    -A profile that fully supports muscle endurance, recovery, and growth
    -Not necessarily concentrates

N'Sane provides none of that.

Hope this answers your question.

Originally Posted by ajerone View Post
    What i look for in a preworkout:

-No 1,3
    -Non-prop blends (but we have to make sacrifices in this day and age)
    -Reviews
    -A profile that fully supports muscle endurance, recovery, and growth
    -Not necessarily concentrates

N'Sane provides none of that.

Hope this answers your question.

Most defiantly did. What do u currently take?