Page 1 of 101 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile OFFICIAL Cutting Support Thread (Oh noez, not the evil C word!) (no emo)

Hurrow everyone.

Thought I would start one of these. We have a bulking thread, and I figure that after all the winter months, there are most likely others (like me) working on cutting down some. So I guess I thought it'd be cool if we posted our progress here. Pics are always a bonus as well!

Goal weight: 130 lbs.

I'm in no rush, and will probably lose from .5-1 lb. per week. I want to keep my strength levels high for my next powerlifting meet in September.

Don't be shy! What are your goals?
    ^_^

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on this!

Started my cut about 6 wks ago, kinda stalling out atm.
    Started at: 173
    Current: 162
    Goal: 155

Was cutting at 2500 cals, it worked for a while, but now have to adjust to slightly lower cals due to the recent weight loss. Doesn't seem like I lost strength so that's good, but I'm getting annoyed when I look at my food log and by 1pm I already had 1500cals, lol. That's what I get for starting to eat at 6am during the week haha. I should get some recent progress pics up.

Good luck to all who are tryna get JACKKKKED for summer!
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In! We've all been posting in the Embracing the Suck thread. I started my cut March 1st. Hoping to lose at least .5lb/week until I look good and fit back into my clothes. LOL!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

My bodybuilding journal:
    Squeaks' Journey to a hotter bod and other life stuff - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135424291

ProMera Sports SUMMER LOG PROMO: Con-Cret - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146257573 (complete)

Dive_Bum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dive_Bum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dive_Bum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dive_Bum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Perfecting timing! I officially started my cut about 2 weeks ago--took a while to actually get going :P

I'm doing it a little differently this time. Counting calories was turning into a mindf*** and leading me down a bad road. This time I'm doing it sans strict tracking, just eating in moderation and listening to my body. I've been logging/measuring everything long enough that I can do a reasonable daily estimate. So far going great! I look and feel better than I have in a long time with much less stress!

BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In! I've been slowly cutting since early February. I'm trying to do it without much cardio...just kind of doing it a few times a week for 20-30 minutes when I have extra time. Calories started at 1700 for cut and I'm down to 1600 right now. Definitely embracing the suck but seeing great results so far. I'm due for some progress pics soon. I can't wait to see my results and I just MIGHT share!

jane-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jane-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jane-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jane-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jane-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jane-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jane-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jane-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jane-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jane-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jane-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i'm in! cutting at 1800 to 1900, don't have a goal weight loss. i actually don't know what weight i started at (3 weeks ago) cause i don't want to become obsessed with the scales! i feel like i'm losing a 1 or 1.5lb a week, which is great but will probably decrease soon to 0.5 to 1lb. not in any rush! i'm doing this the right way now.

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Started a cut on Monday, 1800 calories.
    Don't have a goal weight in mind.
    Just want my legs to come in this time.

HUUUUUNGRY

LOL

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck to everyone!

Lately my appetite has been absolute sh*t (not hungry at all during the day) so cutting should be relatively easy, at least for a few weeks
    ^_^

bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Smile

Starting a cut today! No goal weight...I never get on a scale. But I'm hoping to see quad separation and hopefully some abs, lol.

Good luck everyone!

CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cutting!

Goal weight of 120 but scale weight isn't what I'm most concerned with. If I get to 124 and am happy with what the mirror & my clothes are telling me than so be it!! BUt just knowing my body and fat loss/weight loss history for years & years, I have a feeling 120 is where I will be happy considering what my body composition is right now at 126.

I'm hoping to only be cutting until June 1 but I'll be making reevaluations along the way.

Good luck to everyone It's awesome to have support here for these things that, as we all know, are not easy.

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Сome on, ladies, let's get this thread five stars!!!
    And kudos to awesome and super-strong fitlover for creating it

simonabona is on a distinguished road. (+10) simonabona is on a distinguished road. (+10) simonabona is on a distinguished road. (+10) simonabona is on a distinguished road. (+10) simonabona is on a distinguished road. (+10) simonabona is on a distinguished road. (+10) simonabona is on a distinguished road. (+10) simonabona is on a distinguished road. (+10) simonabona is on a distinguished road. (+10) simonabona is on a distinguished road. (+10) simonabona is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Been cutting since 2nd week of Mar..... I feel better... havent weighed myself... I dont have a scale at home and now I have moved into a new building with a gym and there is no scale... maybe this is a good thing haha... so weight wise... not sure where I am... I have been keeping track of my cals/ macros... and I am usually around 14-1800..... mostly cuz I have been super busy at work and no time to eat. So we will see how things go over the next couple of weeks

chocolateguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolateguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolateguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolateguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolateguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolateguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolateguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolateguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolateguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolateguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) chocolateguns is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hai! I shall join too!

I'm about 162-163, but I'm trying to ignore the scale and focus more on clothes fitting better, ass getting tighter, and lifts getting deeper!

Or I could go back on everything I just said and have a goal of losing 10 pounds in the next three months

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cutting.

Been at it since January-ish. Started at 129, now at 123. Slow fat loss, just as planned. Losing approximate 0.5 lbs a week, if that, minimal to no cardio.

No weight loss in 11 days. Me thinks it's time for cardio/sprints! Barf.

Goal is 120....maybe.....maybe not.....mirror says!

Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok... I'm finally coming out of several years of lurking for this! Cutting sucks and I need some motivation

I started a cut a few weeks ago and here are my stats.

Height: 5'7"
    Starting Weight: 149
    Current Weight: 145
    Goal Weight: 130

Ideally, I'd like to cut down and then start building up a good muscle base again.

Originally Posted by naija View Post
    Ok... I'm finally coming out of several years of lurking for this! Cutting sucks and I need some motivation

I started a cut a few weeks ago and here are my stats.

Height: 5'7"
    Starting Weight: 149
    Current Weight: 145
    Goal Weight: 130

Ideally, I'd like to cut down and then start building up a good muscle base again.
    130 might be too low.

bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I started out at 139 lbs and I'm down to 135 lbs. I'm not sure when I'll stop - maybe 132 or so. I'm losing at a rate of .5 lb - 1 lb/week and eating 1800-1900 calories a day during the week and at maintenance on the weekend.

I'm 5'5" and pear-shaped and I'd LOVE to get more definition in my legs, but I don't like a super lean look up top. So I really have no idea what weight I'll settle on.

naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by juliacheh View Post
    130 might be too low.
    You might be right! I was thinking I would see what I look like/how I feel at 135 and go from there.

Off topic: I see that you're in BK. I'm moving back to Ft. Greene after grad school in May. Love Brooklyn!

InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Darn I didn't even think about the fact I'm trying to put on muscle right before the summer.
    I'll be following along, ladies. Good luck.

KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ugh, thank GOD! I am officially 5 days into my cut and I hate it already lol.

Height: 5'2
    Current weight: 120
    Goal weight: 105-110

Good luck ladies! <3

Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm on the tail end of a loooong cut, but I'll chime in too! Planning on cutting until 5/22 and hopefully about 137-138 lbs. and 20% fat (that's my end date no matter what, though). That's about 7 weeks to lose 7 lbs. Sounds so easy, right?

My LBM is low-- better than it used to be, believe it or not-- but still only at about 110 lbs., which I know is pathetic. I'm hoping to start a long bulk at the end of July. Giving myself a couple of months to figure out my maintenance first.

My recent weight history is in my sig and my stats are current. I am SO glad the end is in sight.
    NFSC Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=663053791

** IF/IIFYM **

CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Locavore View Post
    I'm on the tail end of a loooong cut, but I'll chime in too! Planning on cutting until 5/22 and hopefully about 137-138 lbs. and 20% fat (that's my end date no matter what, though). That's about 7 weeks to lose 7 lbs. Sounds so easy, right?

My LBM is low-- better than it used to be, believe it or not-- but still only at about 110 lbs., which I know is pathetic. I'm hoping to start a long bulk at the end of July. Giving myself a couple of months to figure out my maintenance first.

My recent weight history is in my sig and my stats are current. I am SO glad the end is in sight.
    You have done awesome!! Nothing pathetic at all about that. Good job

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In!

Don't have a weight goal in mind to cut to; last year I got to 109 and was very lean up top but smooth on the bottom still.

Right now I'm at 115 or so. Avi was taken 3 weeks ago so is fairly accurate of how I'm looking. I suspect I've gained at least of few pounds of lean mass in the past year, especially through the chest area. (No, not titties. I'll never have them.)

I'm working to stay under 1400 per day, but sometimes I blow it with an extra glass of wine or an extra coffee with heavy cream.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm all up on this thread.

Currently = 147
    Goal < 139, before graduation (amg six more weeks)

Y'all will probably encourage me to be more conscientious about my diet. :X
    http://xkcd.com/220/

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by danibel View Post
    Y'all will probably encourage me to be more conscientious about my diet. :X
    Nah. Eat until your heart's content of whatever you wish and then just cardio it off.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Innnnnnnn on this.

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My son just made breaded deep-fried oreos .

I WANT!!!

Maybe......maybe not.....

I did cardio today for the first time in eons. Hmmm....

*Goes off to check DailyBurn*

Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CottageChz View Post
    You have done awesome!! Nothing pathetic at all about that. Good job
    Aw, I appreciate it. I'm a little defensive because I think someone will pounce on me for trying to cut too low, just basing it on my height and weight. And I get that and appreciate it, but my ultimate goal is DEFINITELY to gain some size. I just need a little mental space to do that, which is why I'd like to start from around 20% body fat.

See? Defensive!
    NFSC Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=663053791

** IF/IIFYM **

Wow, a lot of you ladies don't even have to cut that much! That is always a good thing. I have to drop about 1 5ish lbs. or so.
    Last edited by fitlover; 04-03-2011 at 02:39 PM.
    ^_^

drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My goal weight is 112-115 but I really just want quad seperation! I am going to take my time however. So far I have been trying to keep my calories at 1500.

I have been doing a lot of burpee-pushups lately and I have to say that it is my favorite kind of cardio hehe. I can't believe people can do 100 in 10 minutes. I am wiped out just doing 15! I am hoping these will aid in fat loss somehow