Page 50 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 3027
    discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    Wow, that sounds like a blast!!!!
    Yeah....it makes coming back to Real Life all that much more of a drag, though.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    Yeah....it makes coming back to Real Life all that much more of a drag, though.
    LOL! I bet. Sounds very exciting. Do you do that often?

So after I got over being pissed off I am going to stay the course until my supp log is finished, which should be Thurs. Then keep everything the same still until the following Fri weigh in - so 2 weeks from now. Then if still nothing I will cut out some cals somewhere. I really think its the supp that is hindering my progress...or lack thereof. It just does not make sense to go from 2800 to 2000 and not lose SOMETHING. Its gotta be the creatine supp....

Time will tell, I guess. I'm not in a hurry anymore anyway. We were supposed to go to Texas in June, but we are now going to Quebec City instead. I don't think I'll be needing a bikini in Quebec in mid June...

CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So happy to report my weight is down this week to a new low of 144.2 for a total loss of 7 lbs. I stopped doing cardio (only did it for one week) because I hate it so much. Eating 1600 calories per day.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    LOL! I bet. Sounds very exciting. Do you do that often?

As often as I can and my regular job will let me off (they're pretty flexible) I did it "full time" (sneaking in education here and there) from summer of '85 until fall of 94 when my first was born. I still went, I just didn't live on the road. When Jerry died a year later, my son who was only a year old had seen over 70 shows by the time he was a year.

Then things slowed down a bit but in 04, the remaining members started getting the tour itch and the circus started back up. I will take and post some pics of The Lot scene---it really is a hoot and we're like one big dysfunctional family.

So after I got over being pissed off I am going to stay the course until my supp log is finished, which should be Thurs. Then keep everything the same still until the following Fri weigh in - so 2 weeks from now. Then if still nothing I will cut out some cals somewhere. I really think its the supp that is hindering my progress...or lack thereof. It just does not make sense to go from 2800 to 2000 and not lose SOMETHING. Its gotta be the creatine supp....

Time will tell, I guess. I'm not in a hurry anymore anyway. We were supposed to go to Texas in June, but we are now going to Quebec City instead. I don't think I'll be needing a bikini in Quebec in mid June...
    I swear the creatine stalled my scale loss.

Changes WERE happening ( and likely are for you). It's just that it didn't show on the scale.
    For what I don't know

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I heart ya on TOM shiitt! Why a steriod injection? Hope everything is ok?
    Herniated disk in my neck causing all kinds of weakness and pain to my right shoulder and arm. Doc is flooding the disk with steroids trying to get the herniation to shrink. My fingers are crossed, because if this doesn't work, I may have to under the knife and be totally out of the game for a long time. I actually think some of this weight is a side effect. My last injection wasn't even a week ago. Oh well. This too shall pass.

lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thepowerwithin View Post
    Herniated disk in my neck causing all kinds of weakness and pain to my right shoulder and arm. Doc is flooding the disk with steroids trying to get the herniation to shrink. My fingers are crossed, because if this doesn't work, I may have to under the knife and be totally out of the game for a long time. I actually think some of this weight is a side effect. My last injection wasn't even a week ago. Oh well. This too shall pass.

Steroids Always cause water retention. It will go away after time. Good luck and feel better.

thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lynore View Post
    Steroids Always cause water retention. It will go away after time. Good luck and feel better.
    Thank you so much. I let it get the best of me there for a while, got really down, but I opened my eyes big and looked around and my life is not so bad after all!

Steroids Always cause water retention.
    Definitely this. ^^^ Power, I'm pretty sure you've heard me talk about my late bf who had Cystic Fibrosis. He would be cycled on and off prednisone. At the end his weight was about 115 pounds, but when "on" he looked almost fat, lol. He'd get a "moon face" and hands and feet would BALOON.
    For what I don't know

lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Definitely this. ^^^ Power, I'm pretty sure you've heard me talk about my late bf who had Cystic Fibrosis. He would be cycled on and off prednisone. At the end his weight was about 115 pounds, but when "on" he looked almost fat, lol. He'd get a "moon face" and hands and feet would BALOON.
    ^^^^. Absolutely. DD, sorry to hear about your bf.

Oh man, yes I've read where you've referred to him before. Sorry

I have to be honest with myself though. A good bit is due to the steroids but I've also recklessly abandoned any mindfulness about my diet......total disregard and ate myself into oblivion when first diagnosed with this. Indeed, I was on my pity pot.

ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thepowerwithin View Post
    Oh man! Sorry you're going through some medical issues. I'm with everyone else, though. Steriods will absolutely cause bloating and puffiness. My mom had a couple of steriod injections and bloated like a balloon after. Keep your chin up.....you're right....this will pass

Snarkoleptic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snarkoleptic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snarkoleptic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snarkoleptic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snarkoleptic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snarkoleptic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snarkoleptic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snarkoleptic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snarkoleptic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snarkoleptic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snarkoleptic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ugh. My birthday weekend has probably rendered my 4 weeks of cutting null and void. Overall, I managed to average slightly over maintenance, so I know no long-term damage was done. Today I'm 1.5 pounds higher than where I started last month, but I'm also full of sodium, PMS bloat, and food.

I'm back on the path today. I'm pretty excited too, I graduate in slightly less than three weeks. This means an end to working my paying job, unpaid clinical internship, and demanding class schedule which takes up a horrific amount of hours in the week. 40 will seem like a vacation! After next week (when my internship ends), I'm looking to change to a four day routine. I'll be browsing intermediate programs to find a good fit.

Off to drink a few gallons of water!

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I love my face when I'm taking prednisone. I swear it takes 10 years off. The belly, though, ick.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The scale is moving nicely. I was 143.8 this morning. I've been at 1600 per day with one higher day per week, not going over maintenance on that day. I have bumped my carbs down. I wasn't watching them closely before and some days were getting up to 200 so I'm keeping them around 150. I'm definitely feeling and seeing changes in the mirror and the way my clothes fit. This is all a huge relief since the scale was stuck for about 4 weeks.

Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CajunSpecial View Post
    The scale is moving nicely. I was 143.8 this morning. I've been at 1600 per day with one higher day per week, not going over maintenance on that day. I have bumped my carbs down. I wasn't watching them closely before and some days were getting up to 200 so I'm keeping them around 150. I'm definitely feeling and seeing changes in the mirror and the way my clothes fit. This is all a huge relief since the scale was stuck for about 4 weeks.
    Here too! Scale was 178.8 this morning and I started my cut at 184.4 on April 1st. I was supposed to do a HIIT cardio session today but I'm just not feeling it so I'm bailing. I think I didn't eat enough at lunch and then spent a few hours on my feet for clinic and I just don't have the energy. I usually take Sundays off so I'll just have to get my run in on Sunday instead. I should have gone this morning 178 even would be great for the weight loss competition weigh in on Sunday, but there's gonna be a lot of temptation to eat copious amounts of food this weekend so I'll have to battle that!
    Starting Weight:225lbs - Aug '12 :::: Current Weight:177lbs

Long Term Goal - approx. 155 - 18-20% BF

AshleyLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshleyLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshleyLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshleyLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshleyLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshleyLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshleyLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshleyLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshleyLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshleyLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshleyLD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just saying hi! I have been trying to loose since January. I am down to 157 (this morning) from 180 in January. I finally signed up for the gym today so i can get some heavy lifting started! Super excited!
    Stay at home mom to 4 kids. Trying to get fit for myself!
    30.2 lbs down less than 10 to go!

Originally Posted by AshleyLD View Post
    Just saying hi! I have been trying to loose since January. I am down to 157 (this morning) from 180 in January. I finally signed up for the gym today so i can get some heavy lifting started! Super excited!
    Wow! That's great! I was where you were once, and started out even higher. Have fun at the gym.

twinklebeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) twinklebeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) twinklebeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) twinklebeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) twinklebeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) twinklebeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) twinklebeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) twinklebeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) twinklebeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) twinklebeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) twinklebeef is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi all!
    So, I'm new to cutting, after my first 'real' bulk (I only lasted about 4 months before feeling to fat).
    I've dieted for years but that bulk taught me a lot...all my lifts went up and up and I loved it!

Now I need to slough off the fat and show off some (hopefully) decent quads, abs and an improved back without feeling like I'm starving and ruining all my efforts. I'm learning as I go but I dont want to make too many mistakes as I will be walking down the aisle (as a bride) in 5 months and more importantly...will have the honeymoon to 'prepare' for.

Aiming for 1400-1800 cals, 100g protein, 140g ish carbs and 30g ish fat, to keep it all clean and most of all; to be consistant!
    Dont reward ur self with food, ur not a dog

Insanity: doing the same thing over again and expecting different results...
    (So change it up)

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm down to 139 as of this morning. This is my first time sub-140 since I competed (last comp was about 5 years ago). I don't look comp ready as I've probably lost a good 8 lbs or so of muscle since then, which is a-ok with me. But I'm pretty pleased with how I'm looking and feeling. Probably 4-5 pounds more to go will have me where I want to be.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Putting in the work IrishLassie78's Avatar
    IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been on a diet break the past two weeks to get the metabolism/hormones working right and back up the speed. The upside is that I've found out my maintenance is quite a bit higher than I thought. The downside is I'm recommencing cutting on Monday I've been enjoying the additional food... Shouldn't have to cut much longer though. I think I want to come down maybe 3 to 5 more pounds but it'll really be based on what I see in the mirror. I just have these little blobs of fat on the tops of the backs of my thighs that are stubbornly hanging on for dear life. Hoping the metabolism/hormone reset will make the last couple of pounds come off that much easier without such a drastic reduction in calories. Over all though I'm very pleased with my progress over the last 6 months or so. I look better than I've looked in a decade, and I feel pretty bullet proof. Going to try to get some updated progress photos on my body space over the weekend for comparison's sake.
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163596431

womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by twinklebeef View Post
    Hi all!
    So, I'm new to cutting, after my first 'real' bulk (I only lasted about 4 months before feeling to fat).
    I've dieted for years but that bulk taught me a lot...all my lifts went up and up and I loved it!

Now I need to slough off the fat and show off some (hopefully) decent quads, abs and an improved back without feeling like I'm starving and ruining all my efforts. I'm learning as I go but I dont want to make too many mistakes as I will be walking down the aisle (as a bride) in 5 months and more importantly...will have the honeymoon to 'prepare' for.

Aiming for 1400-1800 cals, 100g protein, 140g ish carbs and 30g ish fat, to keep it all clean and most of all; to be consistant!
    WAAYYY too little fat. And your macros only add up to 1230 calories. You can add 40g of fat & end up at 1600 cals. But you only need 20g more to hit your min, so you can up your fat & carbs, significantly. Whatever, it's up to you.
    Bender, part of being human is having self-control. -Amy Wong

Fat loss per month =
    Obese : 6-8%
    Moderately overweight: 4-6%
    Average: 2-4%
    Lean 1-2%
    Very lean .5-1%

^via female sticky on realistic goals

Wow, a big whoosh, 142.6 this morning. The only change I made was beginning this past Monday, I brought carbs down to 150'ish and upped fat and protein. Carbs were previously hitting 180-200. From last Saturday to today (1 week), I went down 1.6 lbs. which is huge since my weight loss had been a little slow with several weeks of no loss. So now I'm down a total of 8.4 lbs. in 9 weeks.

ETA: I hadn't had any chicken, fish, or turkey. I'm so sick of it I just can't stomach it so I've eaten things like lean ground beef, steak, lots of eggs, etc.

Kiwi10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

new to the thread

Hey everyone, am almost a week in to my 'ultimate cut'.
    Have had 2 babies (3 and almost 2) and although am only 4 kgs over pre baby weight, I have a long way to go.
    In just over 23 weeks we are taking a family trip to Hong Kong where I will celebrate my 30th birhtday. This is a big deal for me, and I want nothing more than to be in the best shape of my life when I hit 30.
    So I have hired Kim, intially for 24 weeks (takes me right up until the day of departure!).
    So now all I have to do is actually do everything she says and not be weak.
    I have 'started' 1000 times, got to 1 week about 100 times, and got to 3 weeks about 10 times. late last year I got down to 61kgs (pre baby weight was 60). But I didn't stay there for long, then got sick and fractured my ribs and suddenly back up to 64kgs where I am at the moment.
    I don't care about the number, but I m thinking about 57-58kgs would be a good goal for now. Obviously depends on muscle as it's the look I am going for rather than number.

Will be good to update progress in this thread. Am on just over 1600 cals at the moment which is plenty for me I think. IIFYM is great as all those times I have failed have been when being strict with certain foods (no junk etc) and it's great for a few weeks but then I binge like no one's business. So being able to work a few treats in to daily macros is hopefully the answer

twinklebeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) twinklebeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) twinklebeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) twinklebeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) twinklebeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) twinklebeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) twinklebeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) twinklebeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) twinklebeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) twinklebeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) twinklebeef is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by womanoid View Post
    WAAYYY too little fat. And your macros only add up to 1230 calories. You can add 40g of fat & end up at 1600 cals. But you only need 20g more to hit your min, so you can up your fat & carbs, significantly. Whatever, it's up to you.
    Yay on carbs!
    Fat...I struggle to get below 30g odd anyway so at least it saves me the hassle of trying

Thanks for ur input
    Dont reward ur self with food, ur not a dog

Insanity: doing the same thing over again and expecting different results...
    (So change it up)

Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicque will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ughhh PMS bloat is the absolute worst! I've had a good handle on my calories and macros, I'm weighing and measuring everything so once I get passed the next few days I know the scale will come back down and I'll lose the bloated belly. It just sucks that I gain 2-5lbs every time! Nothing that I eat, drink, do, makes a difference. I know it's really not hindering progress, but it sure feels like it! Ok, I'm done whining!
    Starting Weight:225lbs - Aug '12 :::: Current Weight:177lbs

Long Term Goal - approx. 155 - 18-20% BF

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Vicque View Post
    Ughhh PMS bloat is the absolute worst! I've had a good handle on my calories and macros, I'm weighing and measuring everything so once I get passed the next few days I know the scale will come back down and I'll lose the bloated belly. It just sucks that I gain 2-5lbs every time! Nothing that I eat, drink, do, makes a difference. I know it's really not hindering progress, but it sure feels like it! Ok, I'm done whining!

I never bloat during TOM...,that was until a few days ago....and yes it does suck...but levelin out now. At least we understand what our bodies are doing and don't flip out ;P. keep it up.
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My mom was here for three weeks and I pigged out. Happy to report that I am 3lbs down though, which feels good.

kc915 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kc915 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kc915 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kc915 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kc915 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Doing a little mini-cut right now to prep for a beach vacation in one month. I want to feel at least decent in a bikini for the first time in, oh, EVER.

Then I'll probably up my calories to find my maintenance and do a recomp this summer as I try to figure out what to do with my body (cut, bulk, recomp). I'm guessing I don't really have enough muscle for prolonged cutting to do me any good, as I'm not aiming to just be a smaller version of my current self. A bulk MAY be in order, but after losing 65-odd pounds, it also seems crazy to me to intentionally gain weight!

Aaaaanyway, glad to be here and come out of my lurking. I'm sure I'll need the support, especially because my husband just doesn't get what cutting is like for me. He hates eating and is fine lowering his intake. So for him to be bulking and indulging right now—when he doesn't even like to eat—and for me to be thinking about how much I love food day in and day out...Ugh, frustrating. I want to punch him a little every time I see him eating his Reese's.

Kidding.

Kind of.

Kiwi10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiwi10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well was 2.2 lbs down after week one. About 8 lbs more to get to my pre pregnancy weight, and about 13 lbs or so to get to goal weight (depending how I look I guess!)
    Last edited by Kiwi10; 04-30-2013 at 05:42 PM.

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Joining the party. Been bulking for basically 15 months. Finally the fat gains have started to bother me and I have a trip to the US planned for late June. No particular weight loss goals since I don't like second guessing my body, but am tracking my intake again and aiming to cut on an average of 2200. Sounds like a lot but I suck at cutting (ED history means I have a phobia of hunger, srs) and hunger distracts me from my work, which is physically demanding. I'll quit cutting when either I get sick of it, or my thighs shrink adequately.

I'll be fascinated to see how much muscle I really have built. I'm about 19% fat right now, so even losing 5lbs would take me down pretty low, suggesting I do have a good muscle base, but other ladies here are seemingly always disappointed how 'small' they look when they cut after a bulk

Will take pix when bikini arrives from eBay