Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kdiamond55 View Post
    Ugh I'm starving today!! I suppose sugar free jello is in my future...blah

Does anyone eat "cottage cheese fluff"? Basically it is 1/2 cup cottage cheese mixed w/ 1 cup sugar free jello and then gelled (refridgerated) together...turns into a mousse-like consistency. It is pretty tasty and filling for about 110 calories and mostly protein. I just made a couple batches for when I know I am going to want to snack tonight!
    Mmmmmm Thanks for this!! I needed something sweet to throw into my diet and this sounds tasty

KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Does cutting=constipation for anyone else?

toniashome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not joining in on the fun ladies, summers just over down under so Im using this time to try and gain before next summer. Just though I'd chime in tho, Best of luck to everyone!!

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by toniashome View Post
    Not joining in on the fun ladies, summers just over down under so Im using this time to try and gain before next summer. Just though I'd chime in tho, Best of luck to everyone!!
    Go join the bulking thread

toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm in. Weight was up to 125 this morning. WTF. I know that's small for some people my height but I've got a lot of skinny fat going on and when I get around 125 I look and feel very porky.

Can tell I've gained lately too. Ab and arm definition aren't so hot despite maintaining and progressing in workouts. So it's time to shave off this layer of pudge before summer.

Not going for a specific number, per se, on the scale and definitely going by clothes and feeling happy in my skin. Saying that, if I had to put a number on it I figure I've got 5-6 pounds that could go and make me feel a bit tighter for summer. 2 pounds a month would be nice.

But above all I want to do this sanely and not get wrapped up in the scale.

So bye-bye beer. Boo. Hiss.
    Goal: Peace, love & happiness...and arms that go bump in the night.

“It's never been true, not anywhere at any time, that the value of a soul, of a human spirit, is dependent on a number on a scale" G. Roth

CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KasaraBrianne View Post
    Does cutting=constipation for anyone else?
    yes

Originally Posted by toniashome View Post
    LUCKY!!!

Originally Posted by toodlepip View Post
    I'm in. Weight was up to 125 this morning. WTF. I know that's small for some people my height but I've got a lot of skinny fat going on and when I get around 125 I look and feel very porky.

Can tell I've gained lately too. Ab and arm definition aren't so hot despite maintaining and progressing in workouts. So it's time to shave off this layer of pudge before summer.

Not going for a specific number, per se, on the scale and definitely going by clothes and feeling happy in my skin. Saying that, if I had to put a number on it I figure I've got 5-6 pounds that could go and make me feel a bit tighter for summer. 2 pounds a month would be nice.

But above all I want to do this sanely and not get wrapped up in the scale.

Good luck!!! I miss my beer too

Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm feeling really good about my cut today. The power came back on yesterday after being out about 10 hours due to severe storms, which meant I can get back in my fridge! Got my food all lined up for today, going running this afternoon and will try to run a mile as fast as I can (my goal is to do the Peachtree Road Race in July (10k) in an hour), and even saved a little room for greek yogurt / sugar free pudding this evening!

Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Was having a hard time getting past 144. I'd drop to 144, then up to 146, then down to 144, then up to 147, then down to 145, 144, etc., etc. 143.6 this morning. Woohoo! Even if it's temporary, I'm glad to see something under that darned 144. My "magic" goal number for next week is 141.8, which would be 20 lbs. in 12 weeks. It's gonna happen. YAY!
    NFSC Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=663053791

** IF/IIFYM **

bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

fewer cals...worse sleep?

Does anyone else notice this? My sleep has been erratic. Just noticed this since Ive started the cut. Not taking more caffeine than usual..and not necessarily waking up hungry...just keep waking throughout the night.

Is it true carbs before bed might help? Ive been using most of my carbs earlier in the day..

Thanks in advance

perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my doc told me that carbs before bed help sleep

elaina08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elaina08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elaina08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elaina08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elaina08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elaina08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elaina08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elaina08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elaina08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elaina08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elaina08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ooo I know I'm a little late to this but I'd like to join too!

Right now I have been cutting for awhile but still eating fairly high cals. I have lost a few inches here and there but I want a smaller form so I'm shooting for 115 on the scale. I've been stuck at 123lbs for ages.

My calories have been between 15-1600 apx. I am now doing 1500 on workout days and 1300 on cardio and off days.

Gotta get in some more cardio too

About the sleeping, I find some carbs before bed makes me sleeeepy .. especially rice, hokey smokes! I feel drugged after I eat rice!
    Romans 8:24, 'We were saved in this hope, but hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees?'.

How am I today? I'm truly blessed!

If you don't stand for something, you will fall for everything.

bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I shared this quote in another thread, but I figured I'd share it here. It's from an article about maintaining your weight. (http://www.leighpeele.com/a-lesson-i...of-maintenance) It gave me some food for thought on how long I should continue cutting:

5. Not going low enough for rebound

If you try to hit at maintenance and understand a certain amount of weight has to come back on, you may need to get a bit leaner to compensate. Meaning, if your goal is to look how you look at 120, you may need to go down to 117 so that when the “Deficit Weight Re-gain” comes back, you still like your look. Yes, you may have a few bloated days here and there, but instead of liking your body three days out of a month, you handed yourself 16+ at bare minimum. This also keeps you from feeling like you are dieting all the time because all you are doing is avoiding water that you have to carry
    It might be obvious to some of you, but it was a new idea to me. I think I will go a cut a little more than I originally planned on to allow for the extra water weight fluff once I'm back in maintenance.

new heights of badassity summertown74's Avatar
    summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Me too except red wine in my case. boooooo.

Glad you joined
    wabi sabi...the art of finding beauty in the imperfections of life.

new heights of badassity summertown74's Avatar
    summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bosgirlin09 View Post
    Does anyone else notice this? My sleep has been erratic. Just noticed this since Ive started the cut. Not taking more caffeine than usual..and not necessarily waking up hungry...just keep waking throughout the night.

Is it true carbs before bed might help? Ive been using most of my carbs earlier in the day..

Thanks in advance
    Oh NO, you must NEVER eat carbs before bed, they will turn directly into fat !!!!!

wabi sabi...the art of finding beauty in the imperfections of life.

CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by summertown74 View Post

Glad you joined
    I still allow red wine I can't give it up! I tried in the beginning of my cut...no good. But I only allow a glass or 2 on Fri/Sat night. Love me some Cab Sav!

Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bethanyboo View Post
    I shared this quote in another thread, but I figured I'd share it here. It's from an article about maintaining your weight. (http://www.leighpeele.com/a-lesson-i...of-maintenance) It gave me some food for thought on how long I should continue cutting:

It might be obvious to some of you, but it was a new idea to me. I think I will go a cut a little more than I originally planned on to allow for the extra water weight fluff once I'm back in maintenance.
    That's basically my plan. Aesthetically, I like ~20% body fat, but I'm going to go lower to give myself some room to take one some water weight and to figure out what maintenance looks like. Well, that's the plan anyway. I stop cutting on 5/22 no matter what!

Re: sleep. I had my answer all typed up as "yes, I sleep less when I eat less," but when I went back and looked at the data from my Bodymedia, it didn't support that. In terms of averages, I actually slept the least on the week I ate the most, but it wasn't a great enough difference to claim any causality, I think (enter me as data nerd here). I think eating before bed generally helps me feel less "wired" so I fall asleep more easily. I haven't noticed any difference for eating carbs or not.
    NFSC Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=663053791

** IF/IIFYM **

Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Mmmmm, red wine drool... when I allow myself higher cals it usually for an alcoholic drink heheh.

Feeling a lot better today still kinda tired not much sleep since sunday. I am hitting the weights today low weights though.
    Last edited by Echo814; 04-06-2011 at 04:33 PM.
    If this were easy, everyone would walk around ripped.

I like eating, it helps with the not dying.

Journal: Back in Black
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120569281

perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    elaina I feel you on being stuck at 123...it seems like that is my weight for life lol

I have been cutting at 1550 cals for the past four weeks and thinking of dropping them also like you...how much cardio do you do? I am doing three days of 35 min cardio sessions but thinking of adding an additional one...I know cardio isnt necessary for all but I am def one who needs it...and I remember seeing Jamie Eason's workout schedule on her bodyspace a while ago and it included a lot of cardio...like half hour at least 4-5 times a week, sometimes twice a day when she was prepping for a contest/shoot
    Last edited by perumina; 04-06-2011 at 10:30 AM.

toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by summertown74 View Post

Glad you joined
    Thanks.

I'm still keeping my odd glass or twenty of red wine. That would be like giving up breathing to me.

Beer on the other hand, I swear all the fat cells in my body scream for pleasure and puff up the second the stuff passes my lips.
    Goal: Peace, love & happiness...and arms that go bump in the night.

“It's never been true, not anywhere at any time, that the value of a soul, of a human spirit, is dependent on a number on a scale" G. Roth

Thanks.

I'm still keeping my odd glass or twenty of red wine. That would be like giving up breathing to me.

Beer on the other hand, I swear all the fat cells in my body scream for pleasure and puff up the second the stuff passes my lips.
    Saaaaame here!

viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by perumina View Post
    elaina I feel you on being stuck at 123...it seems like that is my weight for life lol

I have been cutting at 1550 cals for the past four weeks and thinking of dropping them also like you...how much cardio do you do? I am doing three days of 35 min cardio sessions but thinking of adding an additional one...I know cardio isnt necessary for all but I am def one who needs it...and I remember seeing Jamie Eason's workout schedule on her bodyspace a while ago and it included a lot of cardio...like half hour at least 4-5 times a week, sometimes twice a day when she was prepping for a contest/shoot
    Dont use any of the fitness models/competitor diets as bases - NOT a good guide to use! Ive seen so many articles quoted later by the same woman as a forum poster clearly saying the magazine changes or only allows certain things to be printed. Besides, most of these women are paying a coach/trainer for their diet and training... they cant just tell the world about a service theyve paid for!

As far as being at 1550 cals for weeks... If youve seen no progress in about two weeks and youre sure everything has been accurate and consistent: add a bit more cardio or drop a few cals. But not both at once. As your body adapts, you do have to step it up, just make sure to do so in small increments!

kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok I just started Oxy Elite Pro this morning, before my workout...HOLY cannoli!!! I got just the burst I needed to get through an intense workout...AND I have not had the usual hunger pangs in the mid-afternoon.

So far so good!
    Karen

ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok I just started Oxy Elite Pro this morning, before my workout...HOLY cannoli!!! I got just the burst I needed to get through an intense workout...AND I have not had the usual hunger pangs in the mid-afternoon.

So far so good!
    Wait a minute, why are you cutting at 5'4 108 pounds??

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CottageChz View Post
    Love me some Cab Sav!
    <<<---Digs a nice Pinot Noir.

Oh, and posting a link to my food tracking each day in my journal. I'm making it work so far, but barely.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

Originally Posted by ajangel25 View Post
    Wait a minute, why are you cutting at 5'4 108 pounds??
    I went and looked and of course I can't find it but she posted her goal somewhere in here. I am not postive but those might now be her current stats. At any rate, she said she went on a vacay and gained a few lbs and just wanted to get those off! Sorry to speak for you Karen but I do remember you saying that so I thought I'd chime in!

Anywho, are you starting to cut now April? Or still in the happy bulking world??

Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    <<<---Digs a nice Pinot Noir.

Oh, and posting a link to my food tracking each day in my journal. I'm making it work so far, but barely.
    Will have to come check out your journal

ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I went and looked and of course I can't find it but she posted her goal somewhere in here. I am not postive but those might now be her current stats. At any rate, she said she went on a vacay and gained a few lbs and just wanted to get those off! Sorry to speak for you Karen but I do remember you saying that so I thought I'd chime in!

Anywho, are you starting to cut now April? Or still in the happy bulking world??
    Well either way, a few pounds on 5'4 would be healthy!

And nah, I'm kinda in the middle I guess? I'm working with Emma Leigh right now!

And nah, I'm kinda in the middle I guess? I'm working with Emma Leigh right now!
    Ooo yay! You're in good hands and I'm sure you will do great!!

kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Will have to come check out your journal
    You are correct, Ms. Cheese. I have/want to lose 5 pounds. Those 5 pounds I gained on vacation went directly to my @ss and my darn pants don't fit he he. Prolly should update those stats, though I like to see them there to remind me where I want to be back at. It is most aesthetically pleasing to be at that weight, though not completely concerned about scale weight and do not weigh myself more than a couple times a month. Promise, no anorexic behaviors going on.
    Karen

I was wondering, do you like the program she has you on? I've been considering going to EL or Kim for a program, but I'm not sure I'm ready for it...I'm skeered...lol
    Karen

I was wondering, do you like the program she has you on? I've been considering going to EL or Kim for a program, but I'm not sure I'm ready for it...I'm skeered...lol
    I didn't pay for the workout program, just the nutrition. I've only been on it a couple weeks so I couldn't tell you for sure, but so far it's super fun and my GI issues have decreased by a ton! I will let you know though as time goes by