Willy Beans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What the hell is going on with ephedra products?

Everyone,

Vitamin Shoppe will discontinue selling ephedra products as of June 30, 2003. My question is: will products such as nutrasport's ECA stack and xenadrine with ephedra still be available on the market? Or is some law going to be in effect that's gonna ban it from the USA? I don't know the facts and I'm not going to run a damn "search" query on this board since it's just a whirlwind of half-truths and nonsense, cycled over and over in old messages.

I'm a big fan of ECA stacks and I don't know what will happen to these products, but I'm very concerned.

Does anyone know exactly what is going on here? Thanks.

RobertW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No-one knows for sure. In the short term the larger store chains will stop selling it and the larger companies stop manufacturing it.

In the long term it will more than likely be banned, but a descision has yet to be made.

barryb1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All sellers of ephedra products will have to start carrying their own liability coverage soon. GNC also has signs up in most of their stores saying that on June 30 2003 is the last day they will be selling ephedra products.

The makers of ephedra is being hit with a class action law suit. If you sell it and someone get hurt or dies from using it then the store in now responceable for their death.
    BarryB

TheShock is just really nice. (+1000) TheShock is just really nice. (+1000) TheShock is just really nice. (+1000) TheShock is just really nice. (+1000) TheShock is just really nice. (+1000) TheShock is just really nice. (+1000) TheShock is just really nice. (+1000) TheShock is just really nice. (+1000) TheShock is just really nice. (+1000) TheShock is just really nice. (+1000) TheShock is just really nice. (+1000)
    the Vita shoppe here (long island ny) has discontinue the eca stack for a while. id say about 4 months. but i would stack up on any ehedra while there still around. get them real cheap on websites, cuz most people wont buy them. eca is going for around 10 bucks a bottle.

From the old BB.comBoards DRACOMACHINE's Avatar
    DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The stores are weeding ephedra products out like crazy. However you can still buy online. Benefits of buying on-line is that the product is there and much cheaper. Screw those stores! They have been screwing us for years with their inflated prices. Thats why I shop on-line.

philly007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) philly007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) philly007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) philly007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) philly007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) philly007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) philly007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) philly007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) philly007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) philly007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) philly007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    New York is very close to bannng ephedra/ephedrine.

"New York is going to move now and ban this," said Senate Majority Leader Joseph Bruno (R-Brunswick). "It should be done by the feds, but hopefully they will come along. If not, we hope that state after state will move to save lives."

After making this profound statement, Joseph Bruno excused himself to meet with the Tobacco Lobby about his campaign funding.

freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by barryb1
    All sellers of ephedra products will have to start carrying their own liability coverage soon.
    Exactly, and this insurance is through the roof, that is why everyone is dropping ephedra. The interesting thing is that it costs more to make an ephedra free product because muhuang is actually dirt cheap. Once LMR goes ephedra free with the Clen Caps and I run out of my 75 bottles of Clen 357, I'll be buying bulk ephedra from China and making my own ****.