Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

*******s hanging cleaning @ my gym

These guys were hang cleaning off from the squat rack safety bars and catching the bar with their wrists at the top!! (swinging it to the top, no shoulder catching). It was the best example of how to phuck you wrists I've seen in a while. I tried to explain and show them how to land the bar on your shoulders, but the ****s only muttered ''yes, will try'' and kept doing the same sh!t.
    son-i-am-dissappoint.jpg
    Follow my juggernaut log @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135280071

skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i've stopped trying to help people at the gym.
    for starters, no one wants to listen to a girl tell them how to do proper oly lifts and second, they think they know what they're doing because the videos on youtube taught them.

they can go ahead and hurt themselves, that's the only way they'll learn.

olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by skuraishi View Post
    i've stopped trying to help people at the gym.
    for starters, no one wants to listen to a girl tell them how to do proper oly lifts and second, they think they know what they're doing because the videos on youtube taught them.

I agree, most people feel like they know it all when it comes to lifting. I've given up long ago due to the same reasons (not a girl though). When it comes to the power lifts (cleans mostly) at globo gyms, they've learned it all from Youtube videos!! The only time I do it now is if someone asks (which they do sometimes after seeing the lifting shoes I'm in!!)
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168969133

viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by skuraishi View Post

if i may say, i've found pain to be a very effective and compelling teacher and rectifier of bad habits

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They sound like they learnt it for football at some point

Good luck fixing that, why even bother to try?
    771/645/622 Single Ply

d-benjamin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d-benjamin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d-benjamin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d-benjamin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d-benjamin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d-benjamin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d-benjamin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d-benjamin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d-benjamin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d-benjamin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d-benjamin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Torrtrefireto View Post
    They sound like they learnt it for football at some point

Good luck fixing that, why even bother to try?
    ^^^this--football players know everything about lifting correctly....

DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If people cleaning the wrong way bothers you, consider deserting your conventional gym and join an OL lifting gym. I go to my University gym for the months that I am in school and I'm yet to see form that was not horrendous. You're better off just leaving people alone because the task of teaching the average gym goer how to clean properly during just one training session is tedious and borderline impossible.

Resident Liberal Elite NeoKantian's Avatar
    NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I see that a lot. The other day a guy was hang powercleaning and he would just catch it with his wrists and elbows straight down. Another thing I see a lot of is a powerclean with a rear leg kick. Oh, and don't get me started on the quarter squats.

supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey, at least they're doing crappy hang cleans, not curls and pec dec flies.

I'd love to see the occasional crappy hang clean at my globogym.

skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50) skuraishi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DFS200 View Post
    If people cleaning the wrong way bothers you, consider deserting your conventional gym and join an OL lifting gym. I go to my University gym for the months that I am in school and I'm yet to see form that was not horrendous. You're better off just leaving people alone because the task of teaching the average gym goer how to clean properly during just one training session is tedious and borderline impossible.
    unfortunately in a lot of cities, there is no oly lifting gym. you're stuck with either the colleges/universities or crossfit or regular gyms. at the regular gyms, i just see a bunch of guys trying to arm curl and occasionally do some warped deads. it's at the university that i see the sad attempts at cleans and snatches. it's b/c the athletes are all there and they've been 'taught' modified versions of oly lifting to help with their sports (football, rugby, track, etc.)

Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DFS200 View Post
    the task of teaching the average gym goer how to clean properly during just one training session is tedious and borderline impossible.
    Moreover, I doubt I am qualified to instruct someone how to power clean or snatch properly; it takes years to perfect them! But I think I'm doing better than gym rats, football players, and college ****hots at my gym because of the simple fact I'm landing my cleans on my shoulders NOT with my palms holding the bar at the top and elbows pointing downward.

This is what I thought when I saw them...

Follow my juggernaut log @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135280071