Closed Thread
Page 5 of 301 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    Bustedchalk is a name known to all. (+5000) Bustedchalk is a name known to all. (+5000) Bustedchalk is a name known to all. (+5000) Bustedchalk is a name known to all. (+5000) Bustedchalk is a name known to all. (+5000) Bustedchalk is a name known to all. (+5000) Bustedchalk is a name known to all. (+5000) Bustedchalk is a name known to all. (+5000) Bustedchalk is a name known to all. (+5000) Bustedchalk is a name known to all. (+5000) Bustedchalk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just a quick look on Kijiji and I found this, how does this sound for a start

they want $100

"I have a white Blackberry Bold (new model) for sale, It is unlocked and will work on any network. It is in perfect working & physical condition"

Edit: wow these things are selling for 400 on ebay, I think I'll take the risk.

BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bustedchalk View Post
    Just a quick look on Kijiji and I found this, how does this sound for a start

they want $100

"I have a white Blackberry Bold (new model) for sale, It is unlocked and will work on any network. It is in perfect working & physical condition"

Edit: wow these things are selling for 400 on ebay, I think I'll take the risk.
    Is it a 9700?

Make sure it has a clean ESN if its a CDMA network phone. If its GSM it doesnt matter.

Also DO NOT FORGET TO CHECK the sticker under the battery. If its red that indicates water damage.

Pick it up and report your sale!
    eBay buy & flip crew

Positive thoughts go out to: Redraider86, ShayZ, PushTheWeak & Slash_

BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    awesome read, I will read again when I have more time, as i would be interested in doing the e-bay thing in my free time, but I'm more interested in selling cars.

ever since I was 16 or 17 I have always wanted to sell cars on the side. With cars being cheaper in the states I've always wanted to go down and pick up cars from Arizona (cars rarely have rust and are driven by older people generally) and bring them back to Canada and flip them since cars are worth more up here, Also you can find some rare cars down there that people will pay for up here (R32's, Skylines,3000GT's,FTO's,1999 and below Eclipses, work trucks)

I've never done it because I always thought there was way to much risk in buying off E-bay motors, or that I would have be risking a lot if i bought from a dealer or seller with out seeing the car first. Anyone interested in working something out to start shipping cars up north? I am aware of all boarder fee's, inspections, ect that would be required. Also anyone go to car auctions?

Once I start doing cars a little bit more seriously we should talk.

Also, if you ever find a deal in Arizona we could work something out where I go and test drive the vehicle/take a ton of pictures for you , give you my opinion and report back to you. My father actually does this for a guy in Canada with RV's, they have grown a strong trusting relationship (no homo) from this.

Arizona cars are well sought after
    eBay buy & flip crew

Bustedchalk is a name known to all. (+5000) Bustedchalk is a name known to all. (+5000) Bustedchalk is a name known to all. (+5000) Bustedchalk is a name known to all. (+5000) Bustedchalk is a name known to all. (+5000) Bustedchalk is a name known to all. (+5000) Bustedchalk is a name known to all. (+5000) Bustedchalk is a name known to all. (+5000) Bustedchalk is a name known to all. (+5000) Bustedchalk is a name known to all. (+5000) Bustedchalk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BradInPhx View Post
    Once I start doing cars a little bit more seriously we should talk.

Also, if you ever find a deal in Arizona we could work something out where I go and test drive the vehicle/take a ton of pictures for you , give you my opinion and report back to you. My father actually does this for a guy in Canada with RV's, they have grown a strong trusting relationship (no homo) from this.

Arizona cars are well sought after
    I tried calling and no answer on the phone so I sent a e-mail, will report back.

About the cars, Yes thats exactly the kinda relationship I would be looking for I will start looking around as I would at least like to try this once. I believe I can sell 8 cars a year with out a dealerships licence.

I know there is tons of money to be made bringing stuff over the boarder, I know you can buy a in closed sled trailer down there for 8000-9000 that would retail here for 15,000. It would be a prime time to figure something out with my dollar being so strong atm.

SOXGUY80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SOXGUY80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SOXGUY80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SOXGUY80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SOXGUY80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SOXGUY80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SOXGUY80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SOXGUY80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SOXGUY80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SOXGUY80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SOXGUY80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    For awhile I was buying RROD Xbox 360s on ebay/Craigslist for $30-$50 (As long as they still had the warranty sticker on them) Send them to Microsoft to get fixed and turn around and resell them on ebay/Craigslist for $100+. Was good while it lasted.

I tried calling and no answer on the phone so I sent a e-mail, will report back.

About the cars, Yes thats exactly the kinda relationship I would be looking for I will start looking around as I would at least like to try this once. I believe I can sell 8 cars a year with out a dealerships licence.

I know there is tons of money to be made bringing stuff over the boarder, I know you can buy a in closed sled trailer down there for 8000-9000 that would retail here for 15,000. It would be a prime time to figure something out with my dollar being so strong atm.
    Seriously man, the guy my dad deals with just came down with a friend, bought and drove back a 2009 GMC Denali and a pair of Jet skis behind it. He had his friend drive a 2008 Escalade with a Trailer behind it. Inside the trailer he put a few quads.

Basically he bought stuff to flip and then bought vehicles to tow them home and will flip the vehicles as well.
    eBay buy & flip crew

Originally Posted by SOXGUY80 View Post
    For awhile I was buying RROD Xbox 360s on ebay/Craigslist for $30-$50 (As long as they still had the warranty sticker on them) Send them to Microsoft to get fixed and turn around and resell them on ebay/Craigslist for $100+. Was good while it lasted.
    Not every market lasts, use it and abuse it while finding another market!
    eBay buy & flip crew

Seriously man, the guy my dad deals with just came down with a friend, bought and drove back a 2009 GMC Denali and a pair of Jet skis behind it. He had his friend drive a 2008 Escalade with a Trailer behind it. Inside the trailer he put a few quads.

Basically he bought stuff to flip and then bought vehicles to tow them home and will flip the vehicles as well.
    yes, this is exactly where I would like to get two. But like you said earlier I believe, gotta start at the bottom and make a game out of it. I make good money working full time and I own rental property, but I am always looking for something to do on the side.

Platinum Member LobsterRageFist's Avatar
    LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ingrowntoenail View Post
    eBay used to be alright. Then they started getting S-loads of deadbeat bidders and they dont even let sellers drop Negs on these aholes.
    That's why I put all my stuff up "Buy It Now" and require instant payment.

yes, this is exactly where I would like to get two. But like you said earlier I believe, gotta start at the bottom and make a game out of it. I make good money working full time and I own rental property, but I am always looking for something to do on the side.

Imagine making enough money doing this vehicle to buy a cheap condo in Arizona and when you come into town you stay for the weekend and drive home
    eBay buy & flip crew

Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is how I make my living currently...I don't rake in much money tho, cuz I don't do it full time, but its more than enough to live on.

I started small with videogames, then moved on to other **** like electronics, collectibles, bikes, music etc.

Don't forget to visit swap meets & flea markets to...

Imagine making enough money doing this vehicle to buy a cheap condo in Arizona and when you come into town you stay for the weekend and drive home
    Yes that would be the dream, just gotta get out there and try it.

Originally Posted by Sidoduy View Post
    This is how I make my living currently...I don't rake in much money tho, cuz I don't do it full time, but its more than enough to live on.

I started small with videogames, then moved on to other **** like electronics, collectibles, bikes, music etc.

Don't forget to visit swap meets & flea markets to...
    Swap meets are good as well. I dont go to many because the conditions suck here at our swap meats.

Brb walking around in 120 degree weather even if its shaded
    eBay buy & flip crew

journey to aesthetics me luvs chicken's Avatar
    me luvs chicken is just really nice. (+1000) me luvs chicken is just really nice. (+1000) me luvs chicken is just really nice. (+1000) me luvs chicken is just really nice. (+1000) me luvs chicken is just really nice. (+1000) me luvs chicken is just really nice. (+1000) me luvs chicken is just really nice. (+1000) me luvs chicken is just really nice. (+1000) me luvs chicken is just really nice. (+1000) me luvs chicken is just really nice. (+1000) me luvs chicken is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes that would be the dream, just gotta get out there and try it.
    why wouldn't you just get cars from ny or other northern state and drive them to canada, you can find cars in almost as good condition and it would literally cut travel time 1/4, thus you being able to flip more cars. i doubt canadians care if their car is from az or ny, the car is going to be in canadian weather now regardless. srs question

lol now I can see myself getting addicted to this and looking on the internet for **** all the time. To bad I now live in a city of 16,000 people instead of my home town of 250,000

http://swiftcurrent.kijiji.ca/c-buy-...AdIdZ280567036

Looks like these are selling for 250 a piece of Ebay

and I can e-mailed a girl about a wii, with will fit package and a few games, plus remotes and remote charger with a couple of games she didn't mention for a 100.00

Originally Posted by me luvs chicken View Post
    why wouldn't you just get cars from ny or other northern state and drive them to canada, you can find cars in almost as good condition and it would literally cut travel time 1/4, thus you being able to flip more cars. i doubt canadians care if their car is from az or ny, the car is going to be in canadian weather now regardless. srs question
    Yes and No..

People Love AZ cars because it barely rains here, it never snows (except up north). All arizona roads/highways are kept very well so the overall wear and tear on the vehicles is less compared to places with bumpy roads and elements.

You are very right about the travel time
    eBay buy & flip crew

lol now I can see myself getting addicted to this and looking on the internet for **** all the time. To bad I now live in a city of 16,000 people instead of my home town of 250,000

http://swiftcurrent.kijiji.ca/c-buy-...AdIdZ280567036

Looks like these are selling for 250 a piece of Ebay

and I can e-mailed a girl about a wii, with will fit package and a few games, plus remotes and remote charger with a couple of games she didn't mention for a 100.00
    Make sure those boxes can be activated and are not black listed. Similar to how phone's ESN boxes are blocked. I had that problem with a DirecTV box once
    eBay buy & flip crew

MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this thread has inspired me/10

for me im just going to find things really cheap in the local adds then re sell on ebay

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, as soon as you find a way we can get paid in reps, shoot me a PM.
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

Originally Posted by MrDelts View Post
    this thread has inspired me/10

for me im just going to find things really cheap in the local adds then re sell on ebay
    It gets addicting man!

Estate Sales
    Craigslist
    Garage sales
    eBay buy & flip crew

Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    OP, as soon as you find a way we can get paid in reps, shoot me a PM.
    hmm
    eBay buy & flip crew

ISlayHippies is a name known to all. (+5000) ISlayHippies is a name known to all. (+5000) ISlayHippies is a name known to all. (+5000) ISlayHippies is a name known to all. (+5000) ISlayHippies is a name known to all. (+5000) ISlayHippies is a name known to all. (+5000) ISlayHippies is a name known to all. (+5000) ISlayHippies is a name known to all. (+5000) ISlayHippies is a name known to all. (+5000) ISlayHippies is a name known to all. (+5000) ISlayHippies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    subbed

209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 209manny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    been doing this since I got laid off a few years ago.

I make more money flipping sh*t than I did working part time.

I made a few thousand thanks to Iphones

Originally Posted by 209manny View Post
    been doing this since I got laid off a few years ago.

I make more money flipping sh*t than I did working part time.

I made a few thousand thanks to Iphones
    iPhones can bring in $$. Starting to see Verizon iphones broken, easy to fix and resell!
    eBay buy & flip crew

themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    will read after i fap/ have more concentration

Originally Posted by me luvs chicken View Post
    I've always known cars to be in better shape coming out of Az, but I would also look in Colorado,wyoming,nevada,montana,north daktota.

Newyork is way to far for me, its 3700km where I am from. AZ is only 2600km.

allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Doing that now, buying xbox live headsets for $2.50 each and selling them in canada for $15 lol. Same with hardrives, chargers silicone covers, doing pretty good, also clothing and many other goods.
    Last edited by allkillano; 05-07-2011 at 07:50 AM. Reason: hadtoo
    I ATE A SPIDER AND I LIKED IT.

Bump for the morning crew

StevethePower has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StevethePower has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StevethePower has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StevethePower has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StevethePower has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StevethePower has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StevethePower has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StevethePower has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StevethePower has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StevethePower has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StevethePower has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Swap meets are good as well. I dont go to many because the conditions suck here at our swap meats.

Brb walking around in 120 degree weather even if its shaded
    Good thread Brah but I had to laugh
    In the Misc system, the posters are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: the Reds who instigate trolling, and the Greens who neg the offenders. These are their stories

Originally Posted by StevethePower View Post
    Good thread Brah but I had to laugh
    Oh lawd

I dunno how I did that. Miscing at 1am after too many beers haha.

Closed Thread