JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Got some dumbbells

Basically im slowly gaining muscle now and losing weight/fat at the same time, exciting I know!

I read where 8-10 exercises a day when lifting so I was wondering if this looks like a good routine? I mostly want to build upper body strength and get rid of this belly fat.

Currently im 129.9lbs

Workout regiment
    Shadowbox 10 minutes
    Back Extentions 5 sets of 15
    External Rotation with Bands 3 sets 15
    Internal Rotation with Bands 3 sets of 15
    Chest Press with Resistance Bands 3 sets of 25
    One Arm Row 2 sets of 10
    Seated Triceps Extension 2 set of 10
    Chair Dips 2 sets of 10
    Concentration Curls 3 sets of 10
    Side planks
    Plank
    Rest on your forearms and toes (put the knees down for an easier modification) and keep the hips down and back flat. Hold for 20 to 60 seconds.
    Side planks

Currently using 15lbs dumbbell because I can curl that, but not 30, and I only have a 15 and 30 lbs dumbbell
    My psychiatrist told me i suffer from delusions of sexual superiority........she just wants to do me, GET IN LINE LADY

Sunday May 29th @ 110.6

JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediMindTriK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    anyone?
    My psychiatrist told me i suffer from delusions of sexual superiority........she just wants to do me, GET IN LINE LADY

Sunday May 29th @ 110.6

tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    doing legs is the most important thing for weight lose
    ♡♡♡UKGB♡♡♡ WWE Misc Faction of the year!!! As voted by you

You're either with us or against us either way all your end of year awards are belong to us

why is this?

Sunday May 29th @ 110.6

jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Legs!
    Working towards green

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Legs make up the largest muscle groups in your body.

If you only have those dumbbells, I recommend using your body weight more than simple dumbbell work. Pushups, pullups, air squats (vs weighted with dumbbells if you can), forward lunges, situps, crunches ... and running/biking/swimming/hiking.

In the end, you'll probably want to either invest in a better set of weights or get a gym membership. There's only so much you can do with a set of dumbbells.

Undergoing Renovations. Rosco1001's Avatar
    Rosco1001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rosco1001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rosco1001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rosco1001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rosco1001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rosco1001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rosco1001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rosco1001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rosco1001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rosco1001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rosco1001 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some ideas for leg exercises to mix in:

- Weighted lunges/weighted rear lunges
    - Sumo squats (w/ 30lb dumbell - may be too light, but better than nothing)
    - Split squats (w/ dumbells held on shoulders)
    - dumbell step up
    - single leg calf raise (weighted w/ dumbell)

My program used to be mainly dumbell free weights so I'm just pulling out what I can think of off the top of my head
    Starting from scratch... here goes nothing!

Starting weight Aug 2015: 283lbs.
    Current weight: 260 (but have been maintaining since January, need to focus on the cut again!)

Happy to rep anyone working on achieving goals!

DRINKLIFTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRINKLIFTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRINKLIFTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRINKLIFTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRINKLIFTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRINKLIFTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRINKLIFTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRINKLIFTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRINKLIFTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRINKLIFTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRINKLIFTER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Split your workout into a day of upper body and a day of lower body followed by a day of rest. I would try and lose the resistance bands and do like push ups instead and other bodyweight exercises to get your strength up.

And do plenty of squats even if they're freestanding, add in wall sits, or pistol squats if you're strong enough.

With such minimal equipment your strength gains will be limited once you get strong enough to handle the equipment you have and then you'll have to buy more equipment or increase reps which will do more to increase endurance and not strength.

exrx.net for workout templates
    Nothing is mandatory when you're naked.

☆☆☆GEORGIA CREW☆☆☆

Very helpful thanks all!

Sunday May 29th @ 110.6