Fletcher2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation How can I lose weight???

I am 15, and am just now wanting to body build, and weight train. The problem is, I weigh 250, and am 6'3. I am overweight, or chunky. I have read many things at this site stating you need to loose body fat, before you start gaining muscle, or before yo start bodybuilding. I am asking if anyone out there has some sort of diet in which I could use, to drop about 30lbs so I can start. If anyone has any tips, or diets I could use please post them oremail me them. My email is Fletcher2006@yahoo.com.
    Thank you,
    Jake

derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Re: How can I lose weight???

Originally posted by Fletcher2006
    I am 15, and am just now wanting to body build, and weight train. The problem is, I weigh 250, and am 6'3. I am overweight, or chunky. I have read many things at this site stating you need to loose body fat, before you start gaining muscle, or before yo start bodybuilding. I am asking if anyone out there has some sort of diet in which I could use, to drop about 30lbs so I can start. If anyone has any tips, or diets I could use please post them oremail me them. My email is Fletcher2006@yahoo.com.
    Thank you,
    Jake
    The key to losing weight safely and efficiently is to find out what your basic caloric intake needs are (I would guess about 2500 cal. from your bodyweight) and create a caloric deficit of about 500 calories a day (which would equal 1 lb. lost per week).

If you combine this with weight training, good cardio and a sound diet, you should be able to reach your goal. In short, be patient. Allow about 15 weeks (2 lbs a week) to reach your goal, so that it will more than likely be fat that you drop and not muscle.

As far as specific dieting, try eating clean sources of protein, such as fish, egg whites, lentils, chicken breast, as well as your veggies. Refined and high-glycemic carbs should be kept to a minimum.

Drink plenty of water (ideally a gallon a day).

Feel free to PM me for any additional advice

Best of luck.

wolfx5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cardio helps out too bud...

since your pretty big n' tall i dont think you want to start off jogging, so best thing right now would be to go on a stationary bike for 30-45 mins a day, 4 or 5 days a week.

also you might want to consider a 'fat burner'

theres tons out there.. hydroxadrine, xenadrine RFA-1, ECA stacks

they work really well, and will assist you in your weight loss goals much faster.

GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Starve yourself ***got
    When I die I want a small country to survive several days by eating my body.

Highway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't starve yourself! haha trust me its not even worth it, it will just make you feel horrible all the time. I've lost lots of fat man, and I think the one thing you gotta keep in mind is if you want to loose it and keep it off is it's gotta be a lifestyle change, just get into the habbit of eating well, doing cardio and your doing your weight training, don't over do it, but get into a groove and stay there. That change in your life will equal a change in your body, and don't get frustrated, its different for everybody, just keep a good mind set with your routine and you'll be fine pysically and mentally (cause they're both equally important).

derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by GwentDeath
    Starve yourself ***got
    Stop being a troll. He is looking for help, not wise-ass comments.

broschak will become famous soon enough. (+50) broschak will become famous soon enough. (+50) broschak will become famous soon enough. (+50) broschak will become famous soon enough. (+50) broschak will become famous soon enough. (+50) broschak will become famous soon enough. (+50) broschak will become famous soon enough. (+50) broschak will become famous soon enough. (+50) broschak will become famous soon enough. (+50) broschak will become famous soon enough. (+50) broschak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    maybe try keto for a while see how u like it
    no pain no gain

height: 5' 9"
    weight: 195 lbs
    bench max: 250 lbs
    squat max: 405 lbs
    deadlift max: 425 lbs
    powerclean max: 205 lbs

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by GwentDeath
    Starve yourself ***got
    take note trolls... you aren't getting away with this **** anymore.

don't let the door hit you on the way out

glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    check your pms.
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

Failure is only a verb, it's not who you are.

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000)
    throw in a decent ECA and a good diet/cardio plan