In with the big boys now wee_chi's Avatar
    wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weird shape happening ...

Hi Guys
    I've recently lost a bit of weight as I've started lifting heavier and noticed this sort of odd shape happening below my hip bone. Will this smooth out as I lose more fat? Am I not training a certain area correctly?

Sorry about the near nudity, but I wanted to show its not my panties denting me. Really appreciate any help
    Attached Images
    [ Insert random song lyric / inspirational quote / witty remark here ]

You were cute till you 'forgot' to re-stack your weights :(

xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that area is below the crest of your pelvis and above your hip. everyones body is differently shaped and loses fat differently. as you lose fat in your upper thigh area and abdominal area it should even out.

but i wouldnt say its a dip its more like you have a little fat left in those other areas making it look like a dip
    If you only knew the power of the dark side!

karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had the same sort of shape happening until I lose weight recently, it's just fat on your upper thigh area doing this...don't worry it will melt away eventually
    ...karoline...

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The arrow is pointing to the side of your pelvis. If you lost weight and there was fat there before, what has happened is that that area leaned out before your outer thigh (below the arrow section). That fat pocket on the outer upper thigh is the classic "saddlebag" fat accumulation that is common in women.

Build muscle and lose more fat and the look will improve.
    Gym PRs:
    SQ: 360 x 1, BP: 165 x 1, DL: 330 x 2, OHP: 110 x 2

Best meet lifts (raw w/wraps):
    SQ: 365, BP: 155, DL: 350, Elite total of 870 @165

Closest thing to a log, but better cause it's vids! = www.youtube.com/user/birdiefu

wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks guys, I was hoping this was the case! Now to work on getting rid of that little bit of stubbornness!

yaff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a cut upper body, with my lower body taking a little more hard work. I have the same 'dents', if i lift my butt cheeks up off my legs, i notice that the 'dents' dissappear.

I just got work harder on reducing the fat around my butt and thighs

Originally Posted by birdiefu View Post
    below the arrow section

That fat pocket on the outer upper thigh is the classic "saddlebag" fat accumulation that is common in women.
    So basically my arrow isn't pointing to my problem section, it's a bit that's just been fixed! - got ya!

nenanadvit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have the same problem. I've been doing a lower body workout 2x/week. Lots of walking lunges and hamsting excercises has helped. Good Luck!

IntelligentRock is not very helpful. (-500) IntelligentRock is not very helpful. (-500) IntelligentRock is not very helpful. (-500) IntelligentRock is not very helpful. (-500) IntelligentRock is not very helpful. (-500) IntelligentRock is not very helpful. (-500) IntelligentRock is not very helpful. (-500) IntelligentRock is not very helpful. (-500) IntelligentRock is not very helpful. (-500) IntelligentRock is not very helpful. (-500) IntelligentRock is not very helpful. (-500)
    Tis normal. And don't EVER apologize for near-nudeness again! >.>
    Cool.