Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000)

Getbig gh15 p0ts

JUST IN CASE ANY0NE GETS B0RED http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.p...osts;start=325

THIS GETBIG P0STER CLAIMS T0 BE A B0DYBUILDER WH0 C0MPETES AT THE MR 0LYMPIA. HE TYPES LIKE THAT F0R A REAS0N HE SAID. HE SAYS S0ME INTERESTING THINGS AB0UT DRUGS, CURRENT C0MPETIT0RS, AND B0DYBUILDING IN GENERAL.(MISSPELLED P0STS)

Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    He's been around for years on that board and is most likely NOT a pro, several people use that account and it's probably someone who's in the know in regards to some things. Take what he says with a grain of salt, but there's quite a bit of truth especially when it comes to drugs.
    Welcome to thunder dome, bitch.

RIP aziz segeyevich valiantmiller16's Avatar
    valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    was reading his stuff today for a laugh lol at arnold using growth hormone and reg park on gear the dude is a legit tard. Allot of people think it's nasser aswell...

RSJRV99RSJRV99RSJRV99RSJR rsjrv99's Avatar
    rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ",i have yet to meet a fitness girl that was not very easy to get ,,and that wasnt really into muscular fellas,,its like they are deer in the headlight when they see big lean fellas,, they really really will **** you with zero problem i had it so many times i cant even count,,only thing is you need to make sure to never get in relashiponship with them ,,if you fghuck them you got to do it once twice and thats it,,they are very psycotic ,,very very emotional unstable and remember you are a bodybuilder! you are the one who is the needy and emotional unstable you cant let the fitness whore take it away from you ,, "

ahahahaha
    "ive seen you around a few times. something is wrong with you. srs." -Joshua91

cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rsjrv99 View Post
    ",i have yet to meet a fitness girl that was not very easy to get ,,and that wasnt really into muscular fellas,,its like they are deer in the headlight when they see big lean fellas,, they really really will **** you with zero problem i had it so many times i cant even count,,only thing is you need to make sure to never get in relashiponship with them ,,if you fghuck them you got to do it once twice and thats it,,they are very psycotic ,,very very emotional unstable and remember you are a bodybuilder! you are the one who is the needy and emotional unstable you cant let the fitness whore take it away from you ,, "

ahahahaha
    hahaha, that is funny.

At OP: Any particular threads we should look at?
    I always like these interesting posters. :P Solid post asbrus

IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by asbrus View Post
    JUST IN CASE ANY0NE GETS B0RED http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.p...osts;start=325

THIS GETBIG P0STER CLAIMS T0 BE A B0DYBUILDER WH0 C0MPETES AT THE MR 0LYMPIA. HE TYPES LIKE THAT F0R A REAS0N HE SAID. HE SAYS S0ME INTERESTING THINGS AB0UT DRUGS, CURRENT C0MPETIT0RS, AND B0DYBUILDING IN GENERAL.(MISSPELLED P0STS)
    If even he's not a pro, he certainly does have an exceptionally accurate knowledge on many things, bb'ing related. I've had quite some chances to "test" that knowledge, by asking questions of fellas that are either on the pretty high level already, or on the way to getting there. I was very surprised how much of what he writes there is actually very very true. Regarding "supplement" knowledge, I'm sure someone out there is getting srsly mad on that dude.
    Zeus

jack0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    he is definitely very knowledgeable when it comes to the drugs, but I am not too sure on his views of natural guys I mean anyone can pretty much post a pic there and he will claim the guy is on some type of cell tech.

not sure on his claims that the natural limit for say a 5,10 guy is 180 pounds at 8% and not a single pound over.

either way hgh sounds amazing from the stuff he says about it

IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jack0 View Post
    he is definitely very knowledgeable when it comes to the drugs, but I am not too sure on his views of natural guys I mean anyone can pretty much post a pic there and he will claim the guy is on some type of cell tech.

not sure on his claims that the natural limit for say a 5,10 guy is 180 pounds at 8% and not a single pound over.

either way hgh sounds amazing from the stuff he says about it
    He's pretty much on the money when it comes to the "limits". The issue is - this sport is full of pathological liars so the reality is skewed a lot.

And GH, oh yes it is. I've had a chance to witness someone who has been lifting for ~ 20 years (just on aas) and tried GH. Lol, not even a big dose, and what a difference in what a short amount of time it already made, it's amazing and beyond belief when you see a physique change by DAYS.
    Zeus

jack0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by IwillBaMonster View Post
    He's pretty much on the money when it comes to the "limits". The issue is - this sport is full of pathological liars so the reality is skewed a lot.

And GH, oh yes it is. I've had a chance to witness someone who has been lifting for ~ 20 years (just on aas) and tried GH. Lol, not even a big dose, and what a difference in what a short amount of time it already made, it's amazing and beyond belief when you see a physique change by DAYS.
    yeah I am sure he is pretty much right but I would have thought there would be at least some exceptions that can maybe add a couple of pounds to it, its true about the liars in this sport tho there some big names in the natural bb scene that are blatantly on something.

I now understand from gh15 how they get this 3d look from the gh growing new muscle fibres and than using aas to grow them even more. Almost seems like a miracle drug I mean you can eat crap and be shredded, better skin and I have heard you can get away with alot less sleep
    Last edited by jack0; 03-26-2011 at 03:46 AM.

yeah I am sure he is pretty much right but I would have thought there would be at least some exceptions that can maybe add a couple of pounds to it, its true about the liars in this sport tho there some big names in the natural bb scene that are blatantly on something.

I now understand from gh15 how they get this 3d look from the gh growing new muscle fibres and than using aas to grow them even more. Almost seems like a miracle drug I mean you can eat crap and be shredded, better skin and I have heard you can get away with alot less sleep
    To be a successfull natural, that's able to have a second look (after 6th meal, when carbed up well) is to live a life of a comfort: not to have a job, not to have worries about money, not to have stress, to live bb'ing 24/7, to breath it, to be able to live like that for years and years (and still - there's a popular fallacy that somehow if you'll do that for 15 years you'll continue to grow no matter what), etc... Now guess - how many guys can do this? Exactly. Lies over lies over lies, many many guys with issues in the head (even myself. As if not I wouldn't get all mad and pissed/in a bad mood during the day if I manage to miss one meal, I'm not even talking about a workout)...
    Zeus

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by valiantmiller16 View Post
    was reading his stuff today for a laugh lol at arnold using growth hormone and reg park on gear the dude is a legit tard. Allot of people think it's nasser aswell...
    What can you expect, Getbig is the most horrible bodybuilding forum on the internet. Throw a brick into a crowd of Getbiggers and you'll hit at least three people who breath through their mouths.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

RIP aziz segeyevich valiantmiller16's Avatar
    valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    What can you expect, Getbig is the most horrible bodybuilding forum on the internet. Throw a brick into a crowd of Getbiggers and you'll hit at least three people who breath through their mouths.
    apparently test,tren,mast,gh,slin everyday all year long is what the pros take, why would anyone doubt such convincing claims from a man that can't even type a literate paragraph and refers to testosterone as testerona lol.

SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500)
    this is very very sad that i need to come back to this posting and correct the misguided individuals here,,

i am awarre phil heath is reading what i write here,, and im also aware that he is sensetive,,but i can not look past few things that in this generation will most likley no tprevent olympia title from him but never the less he shoudl never be the champ,,

those things are

1. he has no calvicles,,very very narow girly like narrow,,look very bad next to other people not even bodybuilders but regular people,,

2. this is very important what im going to write here,,aside from bad calvicles HIS CONDITION IS LACKING ,,IT FITS TODAY GARBAGE YES OFCOURSE IT CAN BE PARALEL TO JASON AND OTHERS BECUASE TODAY CONDITION IS NOT THE BEST,,BUT! IF YOU TAKE ALOOK AT DORIAN IT IS NIGHT AND DAY ,,DORIAN IS DRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ,,PHIL HEATH IS NOT DRY ,,AND IT IS WRONG TO SAY HE DOESNT HOLD WATER BECAUSE HE HOLD WATER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY HE DOES HAVE OUNCE OF FAT THAT OUNCE OF FAT AND IT IS WAY MORE THAN OUNCE IS FROM WITHIN THE MUSCLE NOT BETWEEN SKIN AND MUSCLE BUT BETWEEN THE MUSCLE THAT ALSO WHAT PREVENET HIM FOR EVER BECOMING SUPERB CONDITION ,,HE TRIED TO TAKE THE COLMAN ROUTE WITH OUT THE COLMAN FREAKINESS,,AND THEN WHEN HE SAW HE IS NO RON COLMAN HE TRIED TO TAKE THE JASON ROUTE BUT WITH OUT THE JASON FOUNDATION OF SIZE!!!
    read what i wrote here 300 times before responding this is importanto

3. yes he is seperated,, yes he show strations but if you notice it is mainly the glutes...not the lower back but the glutes! he has his lower lat not in the condition that create great champs,,muscle shape alone is not enough it has to be muscle shape and shreded condition that present both enough hardness and enough size,, phil heath doesnt have this hardness HIS MUSCLE ARE SOFT! ! ! THEY ARE SOFT RIPPED BTU SOFT! THEY SHOW STRAITIONS BECAUSE ANY MUSCLE THAT IS RIPPED AND DOESNT HAVE WATER BETWEEN MUSCLE AND SKIN WILL SHOW STRAITIONS,, HIS PROBLEM IS THAT THE WAY HE HOLD THE FAT IS NOT GONNA GIVE HIM THE DRY CONDITION CHAMPS ARE MADE OF,,RON COLMAN ....DORIAN YATES..FRANK ZANE,, HE IS JUST NOT THE LEVEL N OMATTER HOW MUCH SYNTETIC MUSCLE HE PACK ONTO THE FRAME...HE LACK THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE MUSCLE AND THEN HE OVER DID THE I N S U L I N A TOO EARLY AND USED WAY TOO MUCH GH WITH IT AND SIMPLY GOT INTO A POINT THAT FROM HERE THE ONLY THING HE CAN IMPORVE IS WHAT I CALL THE JASON CUTLER PHENOMENON AND IT IS BECOMING LARGER AND LARGER BUT NOT BIGGER ,,IT IS POSSIBLE TO BECOME LARGER AND NOT BIGGER...IT IS ,,YOU GAIN WEIGHT YOU BECOME THICKER...BUT THE MUSCLE WILL REMAIN SAME SIZE AS DIAMETER AND CONDITION WIL GET WORSEN ,,

AGAIN STRAITIONS CAN BE ON A 6% FELLA AND ON A 8% FELLA,,IT IS THE CONDITION OF THE OVER ALL PHYSIQE THAT COUNT HE LACK HARDNESS AND DRUNESS ....

DORIAN DEX...RON ALL HAD IT THIS FELLA DOES NOT HAVE IT AND WILL NEVER HAVE IT ,,WHY? HE WAS NOT READY TO PACK ON THE FAKE POUNDAGE AS OF YET,,I ALSO THINK HIS FRAME WILL NEVER LET HIM BE GREAT,,HE WILL ALWAYS BE THE SEAN RAY OF THE 20 10S BUT THE PROBLEM WE FACE IS NOW DAYS A BAD SEAN RAY IS ENOUGH TO WIN THE OLYMPIA ....AND IM NOT COMPARING HIM TO SEAN BECAUSE SEAN WAS MUCH BETTER BUT BAD SEAN RAY IS ENOUGH TO WIN O NOW DAY MY FRIENDS

gh15 approved
    Boom!

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

BigMakEleven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMakEleven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMakEleven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMakEleven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMakEleven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMakEleven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMakEleven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMakEleven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMakEleven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMakEleven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMakEleven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think you Slix or gh approved, nasser, or what ever the phuk your name is should get a life. You are one depressed sad, envious, wannabe. You couldn't get close to half the person Phil is. You talk a load of gibberish. Sean ray had one of the best physiques, what did you have. I think you should stop posting on these forums and maybe learn to write. Do something a little more productive instead of hating on people who achieved more then you could in 10 life times. I can't believe I just wasted my time on you.
    Good night.

KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000) KurtyJ99 is a complete loser! (-2000)

That's Nassar man, he is a egotistical *******

A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Excuse my ignorance, but is there any proof that gh15 is in fact Nasser? Or is it merely a widely believed assertion?

Deadliftin' to get erect JC_Strongman's Avatar
    JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BigMakEleven View Post
    I think you Slix or gh approved, nasser, or what ever the phuk your name is should get a life. You are one depressed sad, envious, wannabe. You couldn't get close to half the person Phil is. You talk a load of gibberish. Sean ray had one of the best physiques, what did you have. I think you should stop posting on these forums and maybe learn to write. Do something a little more productive instead of hating on people who achieved more then you could in 10 life times. I can't believe I just wasted my time on you.
    Good night.
    I believe Slix's post is just copypasta. That said, I can't believe you just wasted your time for that either.

Originally Posted by A.Machado View Post
    Excuse my ignorance, but is there any proof that gh15 is in fact Nasser? Or is it merely a widely believed assertion?
    He's not Nasser. Well at least he has trash-talked about nasser many times.
    Zeus

ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Initial thought was Priest.
    Also he uses the word 'fella' a lot.
    Do americans use that term? I know british and aussies do

martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martyr5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i thought it was Dennis james?

Originally Posted by ResovoirDog View Post
    lol its definitely not lee priest gh15 seems to hate him with a passion, my money would be on either dennis james or nasser i am swaying more towards dj tho

also IwillBaMonster have you not been tempted to try gh with you knowing some people on it

asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by valiantmiller16 View Post
    apparently test,tren,mast,gh,slin everyday all year long is what the pros take, why would anyone doubt such convincing claims from a man that can't even type a literate paragraph and refers to testosterone as testerona lol.
    why w0uld y0u d0ubt they d0n't take that year l0ng? They never c0me 0ff.
    Last edited by asbrus; 03-26-2011 at 12:25 PM.

Originally Posted by cbezz View Post
    hahaha, that is funny.

At op: Any particular threads we should look at?
    I always like these interesting posters. solid post asbrus
    i read the first 10 pages s0 far and he talks ab0ut his 0pini0n 0n branch and evan and the flex pr0. He als0 menti0ns the effects 0f insulin and gh 0n size and h0w ster0ids aren't as imp0rtant th0se tw0 n0wadays. Regarding arms, he says every0ne uses se0's and s0me abuse it m0re than 0thers like branch. HE MENTI0NED LAYNE AND SAID 700 LBS DEADLIFTS AND 600 LB SQUATS ARE N0T D0NE BY NATURAL C0MPETIT0RS AND THAT LAYNE TAKES SH0RT ESTERS THAT LEAVE THE B0DY QUICK.
    Last edited by asbrus; 03-26-2011 at 12:25 PM.

Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by A.Machado View Post
    He's not Nasser.

Originally Posted by ResovoirDog View Post
    Some believed that as well but the amount of **** he talks about "liar Priest" doesn't really fall in line with it being him. Just look at his post history and he goes into meltdown mode a few times about Priest =)

l
    also IwillBaMonster have you not been tempted to try gh with you knowing some people on it
    Maybe DJ, may be.. From videos I've seen DJ seems to be a very smart and generally a "sharp"guy.

Temptation is one - I'd like to wait a good decade and see what willl (if anything) happen to a generation of 90's bb'ers, and I'm not aspiring to be competitive so no need to go these measures either. If I'd have a tendency to get fat I'd be tempted a lot more.
    Zeus

OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rsjrv99 View Post
    F*cking priceless
    John "The pro architect" Hollywood

http://teamhollywoodmilitia.com/
    http://www.johnotishollywood.com/#

*Diet & training nutritionist, coach & Contest prep. coach* Private Message me for rates

Originally Posted by emmortal View Post
    some believed that as well but the amount of **** he talks about "liar priest" doesn't really fall in line with it being him. Just look at his post history and he goes into meltdown mode a few times about priest =)
    c0uld be d0ing that as dec0y. I C0ULD IMAGINE IT BEING NASSER JUST BECAUSE 0F THE WRITING AND GIVEN NASSER'S PAST INTERVIEWS THE TALK IS ALM0ST IDENTICAL. N0W UNLESS HE'S LYING AND N0T A T0P LEVEL PR0 IT C0ULD BE VALNETIN0 AS HE MENTI0NED AB0UT HAVING A BL0G 0N MD AND ALS0 SIMILAR TALK AS VALENTIN0. KAMALI IS AN0THER WH0 C0MES T0 MIND. I'M THINKING EITHER KAMALI 0R NASSER.

c0uld be d0ing that as dec0y. I C0ULD IMAGINE IT BEING NASSER JUST BECAUSE 0F THE WRITING AND GIVEN NASSER'S PAST INTERVIEWS THE TALK IS ALM0ST IDENTICAL. N0W UNLESS HE'S LYING AND N0T A T0P LEVEL PR0 IT C0ULD BE VALNETIN0 AS HE MENTI0NED AB0UT HAVING A BL0G 0N MD AND ALS0 SIMILAR TALK AS VALENTIN0. KAMALI IS AN0THER WH0 C0MES T0 MIND. I'M THINKING EITHER KAMALI 0R NASSER.
    Well if you go back to his early posts he writes in nearly perfect English, he didn't start doing the whole weird writing style until a few years ago which is probably when someone else took over the account. Either way, he knows what he's talking about when it comes to drugs and industry info, the aliens and lizard people **** is a different story =)