Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by New_Start_2010 View Post
    whats the equiv of baking powder in the UK? - cant find it anywhere in supermarkets - thanks
    ah, wish I knew.... I'd just google it lol

Originally Posted by New_Start_2010 View Post
    Hey, Just to ask with this - do you add half the cheese with the beef and veg and then add the egg mix followed by the rest of the cheese ontop? Or does all the cheese go in at the same time? thank
    honestly, I think I put pretty intricate details with the recipe so I would just re-read it, butttt if I remember correctly I believe you add half first, then add the other half on top like you said. I'm sure it would taste delicious either way

Originally Posted by Flyin Ryan View Post
    Ohhhhhh just popping in to show my girl some lovin' =P

Recipes definitely look really good.
    I'm pretty sure I'll encorporate a few of them into my log once I start it back up.
    aww thanks loveeee but I havent made these in quite some time since I've incorporated carbs back into my life lol however, I must say that majority of them are absolutely delicious if you do, indeed, need a low-carb meal

Training/Food/Recipe log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135443421

other recipe logs:
    'Cooking on Keto'
    (Part I) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132899693
    (Part II) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132982263

Ripped come rain or shine Reecebrah's Avatar
    Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love this thread. Got you on recharge for sure, sweetcheeks.
    I'm unaware of any misc meme's from 2014+

☆☆☆υк �яєω☆☆☆ Moved to Sweden crew.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Reecebrah View Post
    I love this thread. Got you on recharge for sure, sweetcheeks.
    haha thanks

Training/Food/Recipe log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135443421

other recipe logs:
    'Cooking on Keto'
    (Part I) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132899693
    (Part II) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132982263

RippedFuture is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedFuture is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedFuture is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedFuture is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedFuture is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedFuture is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedFuture is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedFuture is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedFuture is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedFuture is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippedFuture is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Would love to know the Almond Cookies recipe. Great thread, subbed!
    Intermittent Fasting FTW!

atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50) atwses will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great thread. So many recipes to try!

4dojo is not very well liked. (-100) 4dojo is not very well liked. (-100) 4dojo is not very well liked. (-100) 4dojo is not very well liked. (-100) 4dojo is not very well liked. (-100) 4dojo is not very well liked. (-100) 4dojo is not very well liked. (-100) 4dojo is not very well liked. (-100) 4dojo is not very well liked. (-100) 4dojo is not very well liked. (-100) 4dojo is not very well liked. (-100)
    [neat list of ideas. I was just wondering the other day how you would bake a low carb cheesecake
    Give 100% in everything, but never let anything become everything (The Lord is my strength).

entrenched1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) entrenched1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) entrenched1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) entrenched1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) entrenched1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) entrenched1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) entrenched1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) entrenched1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) entrenched1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) entrenched1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) entrenched1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Keto Cheesecake

Originally Posted by 4dojo View Post
    [neat list of ideas. I was just wondering the other day how you would bake a low carb cheesecake
    Crust:

3 oz almonds in blender
    2 tbsp of melted butter

press mixture in bottom of 9" baking pan

Mix the following until smooth

4 Omega-3 eggs
    16oz of fat free cream cheese
    1.5 tspn of sugar free vanilla extract
    2 tspn of EZ-Sweet (no carbs)
    3 scoops of On Trubo choc Hydro-whey (or your choice of whey)

Add mixture on top of crust
    Put in preheated oven @ 325 for 30 minutes
    Reduce to 200 for 60 minutes

Put in fridge to cool (it's really hard to wait). Enjoy!

Whole cheesecake is (I usually make 6 servings for 4g of net carbs/serving):

1800 Kcal
    84g of Fat
    36g of Carbs
    13g of Fiber
    203g of Protein

My kids (4, 11, 15) love this recipe. Tastes great.

If you can afford the calories use regular cream cheese @ 12oz.

2587Kcal
    204g of Fat
    34g of Carbs
    13 g of Fiber
    158g of Protein

laxing1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great thread, thanks for all the recipes. Here is my contribution: Chicken and Prosciutto rolls.

4 4oz boneless chicken thighs
    3 oz Prosciutto (about 6 slices)
    1/4 cup fresh basil
    4 oz Monterrey jack or other firm melting cheese of your choice
    1 Tbsp olive oil
    Salt and Black pepper to taste

Bonus Pan Sauce
    2 Tbsp unsalted butter
    1/4 cup water or deglazing liquid of choice (mindful of carbs)
    Juice of 1/2 to one whole lemon (depending on your preference)

1. Arrange chicken thighs on a cutting board with the skin side facing down.
    1a. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
    2. Layer Prosciutto, basil, then cheese atop the thighs.
    3. Roll, starting with the skinnier end of the thigh, towards the wider end. Place seam side down on the cutting board.
    3a. Use toothpicks to keep the seam closed or wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready for use.
    4. Place large skillet over medium high heat and add olive oil.
    5. When oil is shimmering and almost smoking add rolls seam side down. Remember: when placing items into hot oil do so in a rolling motion directed away from your body to avoid being splashed with hot oil.
    6. Cook for approximately 3 minutes then rotate each roll 1/4 turn and cook for an additional. Repeat until all sides are browned.
    7. Place oven safe skillet in the hot oven, or transfer rolls to an oven safe cooking vessel, and cook for approximately 7-10 minutes.
    8. Once cooked remove chicken from pan and allow to rest on a separate plate before serving.

BONUS
    9. Return pan chicken was cooked in to medium heat immediately after removing the chicken.
    10. Add 1 Tbsp butter to the pan and allow to melt.
    11. Add water or other liquid of choice to pan and scrape up the sucs (brown bits stuck to the bottom of the pan).
    12. Add lemon juice and boil for 1 to 2 minutes.
    13. Remove pan from heat and allow to stand for 1 minute.
    14. Add remaining 1 Tbsp butter and stir to incorporate. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.

Arrange chicken on a plate and top with pan sauce. Enjoy!

Nutrition Facts for chicken rolls:
    Each Fat:21g Carbs: ~0.5g Fiber: 0g Protein: 37g Calories: 324

Nutrition Facts for pan sauce (prepared with water and 1/2 of a lemon):
    Total: Fat: 22 Carbs: 2g Fiber: 0g Protein: 0g Calories: 208

inautica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inautica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inautica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inautica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inautica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inautica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inautica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inautica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inautica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inautica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inautica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This thread is perfect, can't wait to try these.

Told you I was freaky SolidSnakeBrah's Avatar
    SolidSnakeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSnakeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSnakeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSnakeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSnakeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSnakeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSnakeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSnakeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSnakeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSnakeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSnakeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Big time! take my measly rapes.

I'm on day 5 of Keto, fuuaarking love it, I feel great all the time. Except for the chapped lips even though I drink water about 1gallon a day. I change it up and do chicken, beef, steak, and fish, but mah god I'm going to try some of these since I know for a fact that after maybe 3 weeks I'm going to get sick of my current food regimen.

Thank you! keep 'em coming!
    Texas A&M - Electrical Engineering
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew

Registered User Ablondevagabond's Avatar
    Ablondevagabond has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just made the flaxseed bread! omg............ I have not had bread for 3 weeks and this was a piece of heaven in my mouth. I will try to make some more loafs with nuts and olives and maybe a small amount of dried tomatoes to mix it up and make both savoury and sweet bread. my trainer loved it too thank you

danheller88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danheller88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danheller88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danheller88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danheller88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danheller88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danheller88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danheller88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danheller88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danheller88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danheller88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kwebbers View Post
    Low-Carb Cheesesticks from Russ
    Cut small square strips of mozzarella (or any cheese)
    Dip in egg or egg whites
    Roll in crushed pork rinds (plain or hot n spicy)
    Set in a non stick pan with some hot oil for a few seconds and flip em until they are done.

Notes:
    I basically did the same thing, but cut a piece of foil and popped my little guys in the toaster oven for a couple min. at 350degrees

Verdict:
    quick, easy, and a yummy choice for a crunchy/salty craving
    also, virtually no carbs

Macros: (for: one stick colby cheese, 1/4 T egg whites, 1/4 oz. pork rinds)
    123 calories 9.5g F 0.1g C, 9.5 P
    This may change my life.....

amcarter29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amcarter29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amcarter29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amcarter29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amcarter29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amcarter29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amcarter29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amcarter29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amcarter29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amcarter29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amcarter29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Omgosh for sure buying from that site!