Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The last few days have been quite a challenge. I've had some serious computer issues at work, my kids are sick and I am trying not to make either one of those excuses. In addition, being on this little cleanse and taking no supps has got me not quite feeling myself. I know it is for the greater good, but it's been tough this week.

That said, like any competitive person, I'm trying to bust through those self-made walls. Yesterday's training wasn't at the top notch level I've been used to. However, today was much better.

BACK
    Pullups - as warmup
    Rev Grip Bent Row - went pretty heavy on these and still managed 15+ reps
    WG Corner T-bar Row - 3 sets with double dorp on last
    CG Pulldown - 3 sets w drop on last
    one-arm Cable Seated Row - 3 sets
    Hypersextensions - 3 sets
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This week is finally over. And I have to say it was an extremely difficult one both mentally and physically. Issues at work broke down my routine and anyone who is set in a routine knows that once it's disturbed, everything seems to be chaotic (not K-Otic, which is the good stuff!).

I am finishing up week #1 of my cleanse and it seems to be going ok, I guess. It isn't everything that I thought it might be. That said, I've still got one more week to go. Plus, I'll be tightening up my diet again for the next few weeks as I slowly get back into my supp regimine. I'm going back to my original carb-cycling diet that I was using back before my growth phase, so we'll see how it goes.

I sent pics to Eric Broser (my friend, and trainer) and he seemed to be pleased with my progress, so I suppose I am doing something right.

The last couple of days training were solid, but nothing too spectacular. I def feel like I trained well, it just wasn't the mind-blowing workouts I have gotten used to. I guess it's time to shut it down for the weekend and get some rest.
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

This past week ended up being a complete whirlwind! I lost all track of time both at work and at home. Just to catch things up, I finished my 2-week total body cleanse plus I took those two weeks off fro mall supplements. It's something I like to do once or twice a year.

Here is my current supplement list...all primarily EFX products (except the Power Shock and Vit C)
    K-Otic - pre-w/o
    Kre-Alkalyn Creatine - 1 cap pre- and post-workout
    HBM - 2-3 caps 4x per day
    Nytric Pro - 2 caps pre-workout
    Vita-Drive - multi-vitamin
    Gluta-Zorb -3 caps about 3x per day including pre- and post-wo
    Carnatine - pre-cardio and pre-workout
    LBA - 2-3x per day
    Power Shock- intra-workout & a couple times on the weekends
    Vitamin C - 3x per day

So, this week it is back on! My training has been balls out and it continues this week. Yesterday was a very high rep, high intensity day.

HAMS
    1-Leg Lying Leg Curl - 3 sets of 11-13 reps
    Seated Leg Curl - same w/drop on last
    DB Lying LC - 3 sets

QUADS
    Leg Ext - 3 sets. 1st 10-reps with 2-sec hold; 2nd 10-reps like a piston
    Rev Hammer Squat - 3 sets of 18-20 reps
    Leg Press - 3 sets of 20+ reps, then double drop on last
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

I am not goign to lie...I was a bit tired today. But that didn't stop me from having a terrific workout. And it worked out nicely too since today was my high-carb day. WOO HOO.

Here's how it went down...
    CALVES
    Standing Calf - 4 sets with double drop on last
    Seated Calf - 2 sets of 20+ reps

DELTS
    Smith Delt Press - 3 sets with drop on last
    Leaning away side laterals - 3 sets
    Rev Pec Dec - 3 sets with drop on last
    1-DB, 2-arm Front Raises - 3 sets

TRAPS
    Behind-neck 1/2 Pulldown - 2 sets
    Bent Seated DB Shrug ss/ Seated (upright) Shrug - 2 sets each

mini-CHEST
    Incline Hammer Press - FD/FS Training Style!!
    (2/3/X) - 2 sets of 8-10
    (5/1/X) - 2 sets but really had to lower the weight! I was toasted
    (1/0/1) - 1 set of 23 reps
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Another rip-roarin' day at the gym! It was one of those workouts that as soon as it was over, I was in desperate need of a nap.

BACK
    Pullups - as warmup
    Corner CG T-bar Row - 3 sets with double drop on last
    Rev Bent Row on Smith machine - 3 sets w drop on last
    Rack Deads on Smith machine - 3 sets w drop on last
    Rev Hammer Pulldown - 3 sets w drop on last
    One-arm Seated Hammer Row - 2 sets
    Stiff-arm Pulldown - triple dropset to really finish things off the right way
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Another strong day at the gym today, but I will admit that I am tired as all get out right now!

CHEST
    Rack Incline Smith Press - 3 sets w/ drop on last
    Incl Flyes ss/ Incl Hammer Press - 3 sets
    Flat Hammer Press - 3 sets
    Cable Crossover - 1 triple-dropset

mini-HAMS (FD/FS style) & Glutes
    Lying Leg Curl
    (5/1/X) - 3 sets
    (1/0/1) - 1 set of 30 reps
    Abduction Machine - 2 sets
    Glute Kickback ss/ Glute-Ham Hyperext. - 1 set each
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

I AM SO BLEEPING PISSED RIGHT NOW! I just finished summing up the last three days and then my computer froze and I lost it. 20 minutes of typing down the drain. Not a good start to the day, but it will go up from here.

Anyway, long story short, VERY busy week and leaving for a little trip tomorrow. So this week I went somehwat old-school and did Shock Week type training.

Monday was Leg Day and it was so intense that someone came up to me and mentioned that I was so inspiring to him watching me train legs. He saw how I got into my zone before a set and how intense the set was. It was actually a humbling thing for me to hear.

Tuesday was "Push Day" since we had to condense this week into three days of training. So we did Chest, Delts and Triceps. All of it was supersets, dropsets and FD/FS-type sets.

Today was an early start. I've got people coming to the house to fix up the girls rooms, so I had to get my workout in early. This was NOT fun by any means. After waking up and training at 5am for 10 years while I was married, doing it now made me want to put my head into a blender. Training at noon is my happy place! I am convinced that training after I've had a couple of meals in me is one of the main reasons why I have improved the way I have in the last 3 years.

I'll probably doing a little workout of some kind while I am on my trip, but it ain't gonna be much. I never workout on vacation, but when you're dating an IFBB pro, you gotta do what you gotta do. lol
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

After a nice weekend away, it was back to the grind yesterday. Obviously, since it's another short week, we are making a few modifications to our training, but it's all good. After this week, it is ON!

Yesterday was our normal Ham and Quad day, but it for however hard we tried to up our intensity like normal, after being on vacation it was a little rough. We certianly didn't hold back though.

Today was a better day at the gym for sure. We combined Delts and Biceps. I haven't done biceps after delts in a very long time and now I know why. It was rough even holding the bar or DBs.

Only 3-1/2 weeks til prep starts!
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Have you ever had that feeling where there is so much going on and you're getting it from every single direction possible, that your head is about to explode? Yeah, that's me this week!

Between work being at a very high rush-state and trying to get everything squared away for my big girl's 8th birthday and add to that Easter the next day....CALGON, take me away!!!!

I am sure I'll live, but it's been a pretty damn hectic couple of weeks. And somehow, vacation didn't help. lol

Regardless, we thrashed BACK yesterday. We started with our normal 3 sets of Pullups to warmup. Then moved over to the Rev Hammer Pulldown. From there, on to the Smith Machine for some Rack Deadlifts and then Rev Bent Rows. Doing them on the Smith was actually a nice change of pace. We finished things with CG Pulldowns (which seemed like they weighed a ton!) and I finished with a double dropset of Rope Stiff-arm pulldowns. It seems like a lot to some, but I've come to realize that's what my back needs to grow.

Today, I've got the girls since it's Good Friday and they are off from school, so that makes things even more challenging. I'm going to ahve to push my workout to 4pm tonight. We'll see how that goes. Wish me luck for this weekend, will ya. It's gonna be a doozy!
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

After an outstanding, yet exhausting weekend with a birthday party, Easter brunch and lots of pool time, it was back at it today. I was insanely tired to start. And after going to my girl's school for her lunch to bring cupcakes to her and her classmates, I headed over to the gym.

Here's how it went down

HAMS
    Lying Leg Curl - 3 sets
    Seated Leg Curl - 3 sets (1st 10 reps with legs apart; next 10 leg together)
    DB SL Deads - 3 sets

QUADS
    Leg Press - 3 sets (1st 10 reps with legs apart; next 10 leg together)
    Smith Squats - 3 sets - 20+ reps
    Rev hack Squats - 3 sets - 15+ reps

3 weeks to go before prep starts...
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Today was a rockin' day at the gym. We did Delts, then I threw in some Abs, Traps and a mini-Chest workout using FD/FS principles.

DELTS
    Seated Side Laterals - 3 sets w/ drop on last
    Seated DB Press - 3 sets w/ dorp on last
    DB Front Raises - 2 sets of 15
    Rear Laterals face donw on incl bench - 3 sets of 20

TRAPS
    Behind-neck Partial Pulldowns - 3 sets
    Cable Shurgs - 2 sets

ABS
    7 total sets of 2 diff exercises

mini-CHEST
    Incl Hammer Press
    (5/1/X) - 2 sets
    (2/3/X) - 2 sets
    (1/0/1) - 1 set of 23 reps
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

I've had a couple of nights where sleep hasn't gone that great, but luckily I don't train until close to noon. That gives me plenty of time to get going.

We had another great day at the gym. We've got a third training partner with us recently and that is ok, I guess, but it isn't going to last too much longer. Once prep starts, it's just going to be my gf and me...that's it. Time to refocus and get down to business. I must say that it isn't impeding on my intensity, but it is throwing me off a bit. I am not able to focus at all on my gf and her sets. I almost tune out once I am done and let them talk and help each other out. Not too fond of that. Oh well.

SO here's today's workout...

Pullups - 3 sets as warmup
    CG Pulldown ss/ Stiff arm Pulldowns - 3 sets each
    Smith Rev Bent Rows - 3 sets w/ drop on last
    CG Corner T-bar Rows - 3 sets w/ drop on last
    Rev Pulldowns - 3 sets w/ drop on last

We usually do Deads somewhere in there, but today was a little too much so I decided to leave them out. Besides, only 2+ weeks til prep starts! We'll be doing plenty of deads during
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Today's workout certainly didn't set any records, but it was extremely effective. I was feeling pretty sore from our Back workout yesterday. That, coupled with the small kink in my neck more than likely from sleeping funny last night and it made today's Chest workout a little arduous.

Regardless, I went with full force and tried to keep up my intensity. Here's the rundown...

CHEST
    DB Incl Press - 3 sets w/ drop
    Rack Smith Incl Press - 3 sets w/ drop
    Flat Machine Press - 3 sets w/ drop
    Cable Crossover ss/ Dips - 2 sets each
    Cable Cross - 1 set w/ 3 drops to finish things off

HAMS/GLUTES
    Lying Leg Curl - FD/FS Style
    (5/1/X) - 2 sets
    (1/0/1) - 1 set of 27 reps!
    Jeffersons - 2 sets
    Abduction - 2 sets

CALVES - 4 sets w/ drop on last
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

I can't believe it's already Wednesday! I somehow lost track with everything going on. So, I am officially starting prep on April 30th, so I only have a week and a half to go before the games really begin.

Training this week has been slighty hindered. I got a tat on my wrist so I can't wear any wraps or my versa gripps...which made training back today really fun (i.e. hard as hell)

Regardless, this week will be over soon and next week will be bit of a relaxed, not-to-failure week where we'll probably take it relatively easy in preparation for prep (prep for prep...kinda funny. lol)

Other than that, it is smooth sailing this week. I've got two more weekends to get all my cravings out of the way. We'll see what I come up with this weekend. Whatever it is, I know I will at least make sure I get in my protein first. There is no sense in bloating myself before I start dieting down.
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Today's training session was way better than pretty much all of them this week. My mindset was really on point today. It will be interesting how I can power-down a little next week while we turn the intensity down. Again, we plan on lowering the intensity next week in anticipation of starting prep Monday, April 30th.

So here is a glimpse into today's training...

CHEST
    Incl Hammer Press - 4 sets
    Incl DB Flye - 3 sets
    Flat Hammer Press - 1 set; 2 dropsets
    Dips - 3 sets

mini-HAMS/Glutes
    Seated "Hoist" Mach LC - 3 sets w drop on last
    Abduction - 3 sets
    Lying Leg Curl - 2 sets of 15

That was pretty much it since my hams were still somewhat sore from Monday. Last day of the week on Friday!
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

After a nice weekend of haning with the girlies, it was back to the gym today. However, this week will be a lot less intense than normal. Since I start my prep a week from today and since I don't plan to take a whole week off fro mtraining like I normally would, I've decided to back off the intensity quite a bit. I'm basically going a couple of reps shy of failure for each set and backing off the volume a bit.

This will serve as a nice little break in anticipation of a full 16-week prep.

So, today we did our normal Hams and Quads workout...
    HAMS
    Standing One-Leg Curl (on a leg ext machine) - 3 sets
    Lying Leg Curl with a DB bw feet - 3 sets
    Seated Leg Curls - 3 sets

QUADS
    Leg Ext - 3 sets
    Hack Squat ss/ Rev Hack Squat - even though we did a superset, we didn't go as heavy as normal and it wasn't to failure...3 sets
    Hammer Squat Machine Lunges (one leg at a time) - 3 sets

We finished things off with a nice, brisk climb on the Stairmill for about 10 minutes. Nothing too intense, but just enough to make it a pain in the @ss. lol

That was Monday in a nutshell. Backing off doesn't mean taking it easy, but it helps get the mind & body right for next week.
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Yesterday was a pretty chill day. As I've mentioned, we're backing off the intensity this week as we gear up for contest prep, so we only did Delts and didn't bother with Traps and my mini-Chest session. Here's a quick rundown...

DELTS
    DB Press - 3 sets
    Side Laterals - 3sets
    Rev Cable Crossover (Rear Delts) - 3 sets
    Cable Upright Row - 3 sets

We ended things with a chill session on the Stairmill for 15 minutes.

SO HERE ARE OUR CONTEST PLANS...
    My training partner (& now my gf) - she's doing the IFBB PBW Championships on Aug. 10-11 in Tampa
    Me - NGA Flamingo Championships on Aug 18th here in South Florida
    It should be interesting - dieting at the same time and competing 1 week apart. Wish us luck!
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Yesterday's training was a little more intense than I was expecting. I actually felt great and didn't mind go after it a little bit harder. That said, it still wasn't to failure or anything like that. I have one goal in mind - my pro card! Anything and everything to get there!!

BACK
    WG Pulldowns - 3 sets
    CG Seated Row - 3 sets
    Rev Grip Bent Row - 3 sets
    Rack Deads on Smith Mach - 3 sets
    Stiff-arm Pulldowns - 3 sets

No cardio to finish the day. As of this morning, I am sitting pretty at 193.6.

I just got my diet from Eric (Broser) and I am already feeling my heart start to race. Only a couple more days before this thing gets real. It's been a year and a half (Nov 2010) since I dieted last so I think the reality of my prep slapped me in the face today.

It's time to get nasty!
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

With today's workout, that will conclude my off-season. Prep starts Monday...that's it for today! Enjoy your weekend. I know I will.
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

16 WEEKS OUT

It starts today (actually yesterday..lol). 16 weeks. The journey.

Over the weekend, I got my initial plans from my Guru & Coach, Eric Broser and was ready to go to work on Monday. Although my diet is confidential, I will say that I will be eating more and at this point, my cardio is only 4 days a week (3 of them at 20 minutes and 1 day of 30 minutes). That's the luxury of staying leaner than you ever have in the off-season - which for me last a year and a half.

We kicked things off with a very solid Leg Day...

HAMS
    Lying leg Curl - 3 sets w/ drop
    SL Deads on Smith Machine - 3 sets w/ drop
    Seated "Hoist" LC Mach - 3 sets w/ drop

QUADS
    Leg Press (20+ reps) - 3 sets of 20+
    Rev hack Squats - 3 sets of 15+
    Leg Ext ss/ Sissy Squat - 3 sets each

-- No Cardio --

As for today, it was Delts Day...

DELTS
    "Rack" Smith Delt Press - 3 sets w/ drop on last
    Side Laterals (down the ladder) - 3 sets using 3 different weights
    Rev Pec Dec - 3 sets w/ drop
    2-arm; 1-DB Front Raises - 2 sets

CARDIO
    20 minutes on Stairmill

I usually do my Traps and mini-Chest, but my kid called and said she was feeling sick so I had to go get her. Such is the life of a single dad!

Day #2 is in the books. Now it's time to finish the work day and rest!!
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Day #3 of PREP

First, let's start with the bad news...I went to bed with a headache last night. Although the few times I do get a headache, sleep has usually takes it away. However, for the last few months, it hasn't for some rson. So, I had to take some Advil this morning in the middle of the night. Then, after Monday's leg thrashing plus my new found cardio sessions on the stairmill, I woke up barely able to walk!

Now for the good news...we killed Back today! This particular training session was not for the faint of heart.

BACK
    Pullups - 3 sets as warm up
    Rev Grip Bent Row - 3 sets w/ drop
    CG T-bar Corner Row - 3 sets w/ drop
    Rack Deads on Smith Machine - 3 sets
    CG Pulldown - 3 sets w/ drop
    Stiff-arm Pulldowns - 3 sets w/ drop

CARDIO
    20 minutes on Stairmill. My legs felt as if they weight 1,000 pounds each.

I may have to try to hit the sack early tonight. I am feeling pretty tired already.
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

15 WEEKS OUT

Week #2 started out with a bang today. A very serious and really intense Leg Day ensued as soon as I got to the gym today. We were eriosuly in the zone today.

HAMS
    Seated Leg Press (Hoist Machine) - 5 sets (FST style)
    Lying Leg Press - 3 sets w/ drop on last
    Stiff Leg Deads - 3 sets (hold stretch @ bottom)

QUADS
    Leg Press - 2 sets of 20 reps
    Hack Squat - 3 sets w/ drop on last
    Walking Lunges - 2 sets of 10+ reps each leg (lost count)
    Leg Press - 3 sets of 22-25 reps w/ triple-drop set on last

Thank goodness I didn't have to do cardio today. I am already dreading cardio tomorrow. lol
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Today started off pretty well. I got a decent night's sleep and although it was a little gloomy around here weather-wise, I got myself up for training by midday.

Training was insane! We hit everything with extreme intensity. There was a lull at first, but I made sure we snapped out of it quick.

DELTS
    Smith Delt Press - 3 sets w/ drop
    BB Front Raises - 3 sets
    Side Laterals - 3 heavy sets w/ drop
    Rev Cable Crossover (Rear Delts) - 3 sets

TRAPS
    Behind-the-back Shrug on Smith Machine - 3 sets
    Standing Row in front of Pulldown Machine - 2 sets

mini-CHEST
    Hammer Incl Press (FD/FS Style)
    (5/1/X) - 2 sets
    (2/3/X) - 1 set
    (1/0/1) - 1 set of 25
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Had a good night's sleep again last night, but we were both feeling pretty tired this morning. Luckily this is my higher carb day which makes me very happy!

By midday, I have to admit, I really wasn't feeling up to training - and it was Back day of all things. But, I kept my hopes up, took a nice, healthy dose of K-OTIC, and was off to the races. Thank goodness for my KO because if I didn't have it, I would have been in real trouble today.

I am currently NOT taking any fat burners (although that will change as of this weekend) and won't be using stims for a while - prob until about 12 weeks out or maybe even later. We'll see I guess.

Anyway, here is today's action...
    BACK
    Pullups - 3sets as warmup
    Rev Bent Row - 3 sets w/ drop on last
    Rack Deads - 3 sets
    Seated CG Row - 3 sets w/ drop
    CG Pulldown - 2 sets
    DB Row - 2 sets

CARDIO (post-workout) - 25 minutes on the Stairmill. YIPPEE!

I am already feeling soreness from today's thrashing. Time to rest!!
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

I had a pretty difficult last few days of last week. Nothing bad per se, but I did have to go off-site for work which made my routine all screwy. Then on Friday, I was all sorts of spent and tired.

I got my changes for this week on Saturday and it isn't too bad. I lost a little bit of protein, but no cardio changes this week. I took pictures again for Eric and I like how things are progressing for the most part.

After cardio only on Saturday and a full day of rest (sort of due to Mommy's Day) on Sunday, it's back to work today. The trick to not feeling very full on the weekends...sleep a lot i nthe morning. lol Doing that made my meal spacing rather tight and didn't feel hungry all day.

14 weeks to go....
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

It seems like I've said this a number of times lately, but it has been a crazy last few days! After Monday's training session, my girlfriend's car broke down on an overpass and we were dealing with that into the evening. Then yesterday, I had a presentation I needed to give for work that again threw off my routine. I am sure many of you can agree that when you're taken out of your routine, it's difficult.

Plus, I've had a smidge of a headache the last couple of days. Now I've got to go do Back this afternoon. Should be interesting.

All of that said, I've had two great training sessions between Monday and yesterday. Diet is on point (duh) and my 2nd day of cardio is today. We'll see how it goes I guess.
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Week #3 comes to a close today and it went out with a bang! We had an awesome workout today. We got started a little earlier than normal since we had to take our weekly pics and Stef had a client.

Here is a quick rundown...
    TRICEPS
    Rev Grip Pushdowns - 3 sets w/ drop on last
    Incl Tri Ext - 3 sets
    Dip Machine - 3 sets w/ drop

BICEPS
    Preacher Machine - 2 sets w/ drop
    Hammer Curls - 2 sets
    EZ Bar Curl - 2 sets

mini-DELTS
    Side Lateral Machine ss/ Shoulder Press Machine - 3 sets each with no rest bw sets

CARDIO - 20 minutes
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Friday - although I was pretty tired, I was ready to have my 1 cheat meal. I can't even begin to say how happy I am that I sitll have these knowing full well that they will be gone soon. I had a nice burger and fries over at a sports bar with my girls.

Saturday - I am having some serious issues with my diet on the weekends. I feel extremely light-headed, REALLY tired and it just overall sucks! I guess that's part of the contest prep fun, but I am bummed that this feeling is starting so early in my prep. Did my morning cardio and then ran some errands with my girls in the afternoon. Needless to say by the evneing, I was falling asleep all over my self.

Sunday - Although I was still hungry for most of Sunday, sleeping more than 9 hours and not having to do cardio helped a lot. The girls and I did some reorganizing in their rooms in the monring and decided to go see The Avengers in the afternoon. We got home in time to watch the Heat game too, which was good. By the evening, it was time to prepare for school on Monday.

Got my changes on Saturday as well. Only small increases in cardio for 2 of my 4 cardio days.

Less than 13 weeks to go
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Today was one of "those" kinds of days. I had to get my mind right on my way to the gym since I had a bunch of work stuff on the brain. Flipping the switch wasn't easy, but it was a little easier once my K-Otic kicked in!

Also, this is my 2nd week of Test Charge. This is one of the most fun (not to mention effective) products that EFX makes! After a week it really kicks in and you can actually FEEL the difference.

That said, today's training was both rough and effective. Somehow during the set, we would blast out rep after rep. However, once we were done, it was tough to recover! We really pushed ourselves today. Here's how it went...

HAMS
    One-Leg Lying Leg Curl - 3 sets w/ drop on last
    "Hoist" Seated Leg Curl - 3 sets w/ drop
    DB SL Deads - 3 sets

QUADS
    Leg Ext - 2 sets of 20 reps
    "Rack" Smith Squats (only top 2/3 of the movement) - 2 brutal sets w/ drop on last taking away the rack and going all the way down
    Leg Press (1-1/2 Reps) - 2 sets w/ rest/pause set at the end
    Rev Hack Squat - 2 sets of 15+
    Lunges on Hammer Squat Machine - 2 sets of 15+

Needless to say, I was ready for a rest AND some carbs! Luckily, today is my higher carb day.
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

I started out today by getting to work early. Had to get that going before I took some time to go get a serious massage. She worked on several areas that apparently have quite a bit of toxins. I am really hoping this helps bring about even more separation in certain areas. I must say, it was pretty excrutiating!

By the time it was time to train, I really had to get my mind right (2nd day in a row). Between work and a call from my kid's school letting me know that she hurt herself on her lip, it was tough to focus.

Again, with the power of K-Otic, I was able to turn things around. Here is how today's session went.

DELTS
    Smith Shoulder Press - 3 sets w/ drop
    Cable Upright Row - 3 sets w/ drop
    DB Alt Front Raises - 3 sets of 15+
    Side Laterals - 3 sets (each set was a dropset)

TRAPS
    Partial Pulldowns - 3 sets
    Behind the back Shrug/Row on Smith - 3 sets

mini-CHEST
    Incl Hammer - 3 sets w/ double drop on last
    Cable Crossover - 3 sets w/ drop on last

CARDIO - 25 minutes on Stairmill

TIME TO EAT!
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder