Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
    physxifbb is just really nice. (+1000) physxifbb is just really nice. (+1000) physxifbb is just really nice. (+1000) physxifbb is just really nice. (+1000) physxifbb is just really nice. (+1000) physxifbb is just really nice. (+1000) physxifbb is just really nice. (+1000) physxifbb is just really nice. (+1000) physxifbb is just really nice. (+1000) physxifbb is just really nice. (+1000) physxifbb is just really nice. (+1000)
    I did laynes peak week protocol from tuesday till sunday for my first show and the results where very good.
    I was frightened of a backload because it was my first show and i did not want to use diuretics or other stuff.

It is important that your BF is really low.

On Monday was my last day with 225p 125c 30f ~ 1600kcal.
    I had two restdays on Sunday and Monday.
    I upped the water from 4,5 - 5l to 6l and kept the salt the same.

Tue: 435c 40f 220p, 80% Legday, 500Kcal Cardio HR >120
    Wed: 345c 50f 240p, 80% Pushday, 450Kcal Cardio HR >120
    Thu: 300c 40f 250p, 80% Pullday, 400Kcal Cardio
    Fr: 300c 40f 245p, 40 min Circuit Training 350Kcal Cardio
    Sa: 330c 40f 200p, 15min Home Training and Walking (low Fiber ~ 15g) no drinking after 0:00 pm
    Su: Showday (only drank 250ml)

At first i was not sure if it's the right way, we planned depleting the carbs on Friday, but i really leaned out very well and had a few Waterdrops over the week ~1,5kg.
    On sunday i finally woke up and was dry like a mf. So all worked good for me, i was able to go to the toilet and my waist was really small.
    I was a little bit depleted but the sweets did their job and i was tight and good to go. Better a little bit flat than to much spilled over for physique class.

I would do it the same again!
    The process of gettin lean was really crazy everybody thought i was on diuretics.

mattclines will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattclines will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattclines will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattclines will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattclines will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattclines will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattclines will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattclines will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattclines will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattclines will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattclines will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Layne continues to be one of the absolute best in the industry! I have used both his peak week protocols and contest prep concepts with great success. I have also purchased his Complete Contest Prep Guide, and I can say with total confidence it is the most thorough and comprehensive guide available. I did my own contest prep as well as a bikini competitors contest prep in 2014 with both of us earning natural pro cards, and I can safely say that without the all of the information Layne has provided I could have never even considered doing it on my own. I am extremely grateful for everything Layne has done for the community and sport.
    IG: mattclines
    Online Fitness Coach
    Natural Men's Physique Pro

Registered User yensaodailammoc's Avatar
    yensaodailammoc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by thamtutuhl View Post
    I do not recommend diuretics. Not sure how many times I can emphasize this?
    Why you don't like diuretics? I'm still using it without problem. Would you tell me the reason? Besides my friend also recommend me trying Whey.
    No Pain, No Gain

CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So good, thank for the inspiration