Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Loved the whole series Layne, you've been a huge inspiration to me! I've incorporated so many of your training/nutrition principles into my routine/diet.
    "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

2k+

irngirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irngirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irngirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irngirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irngirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irngirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irngirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irngirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irngirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irngirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irngirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    YAAY the last link worked! I am officially on "THE LAYNE TRAIN"!!

Thanks so much for your invaluable insight and advice. For someone like me...on her own but still wanting to do as well as someone who has spent hundreds on trainers and dieticians...you are a gift.

So if I need to lose 7%BF in 10 weeks (mostly in my legs) should I just continue to lift heavy or add a 2nd heavy leg day? I'm not concerned about my weight # but I gotta work the BF down. Is there a "best" way to do that. I know you cant spot reduce. Maybe add a 2nd cardio to the day. I've done Ironman so Im not afraid of looooong cardio.**smile**

I won't play with my water during the show. Can you explain what a girl should eat on show day? My pre judging is @ 9am and evening show is @5pm. Should I just keep my food the same or should I bring some xtra carbs/sugar/candy with? NO BINGING!

My new motto, "If you beat me, it's not because you out-worked me." <3

thank you thank you thank you! Isabel is a lucky girl! and beautiful!

~Jen
    "You can quit and no one will care, but you'll ALWAYS know."

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jen,
    if you watch the video series and the articles attached to it there is also a discussion of foods to eat on show day.

AS for cardio, if you have difficulty losing fat in your lower body I definitely recommend high intensity intervals. But make sure they are truly high intensity. Like a sprint. When people say they do 1 minute sprints, they have no idea what they are talking about. IT should be like 10 seconds super hard, 50seconds easy, repeat. Or 30 seconds super hard, then 2-4 minutes easy. most people go too hard during the easy part of the intervals and it makes it less effective because they can't maximize the intensity during the high intense phase

str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BaFtub View Post
    Again dude.. you're a gawdamn trooper. I'd be pulling my hair out by now with all these questions when you literally answered everything via the videos.
    thanks, but remember when I ask people not to turn my journal into a Q&A that made me arrogant

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by irngirl View Post

So if I need to lose 7%BF in 10 weeks (mostly in my legs) should I just continue to lift heavy or add a 2nd heavy leg day?...

~Jen
    That's not happening, or you'll lose a lot of precious LBM. Especially female stubborn lower body fat - it has to be long and slow dieting.

Holy cow, why are coaches so ignorant?

And sorry, no way you are 17% body fat. I am leaner than you (122 pounds at 5'4") and think that I'm sitting at 19-20 bf right now.
    Not meant to be an insult or discouragement in any way.
    Good luck.
    Last edited by juliacheh; 03-30-2011 at 07:15 AM.

Originally Posted by juliacheh View Post
    That's not happening, or you'll lose a lot of precious LBM. Especially female stubborn lower body fat - it has to be long and slow dieting.

Holy cow, why are coaches so ignorant?

And sorry, no way you are 17% body fat. I am leaner than you (122 pounds at 5'4") and think that I'm sitting at 19-20 bf right now.
    Not meant to be an insult or discouragement in any way.
    Good luck.
    i'd disagree. depends on how healthy her metabolism is. If she still has a healthy metabolism, 7% is doable in 10 weeks. But certainly she will need be able to avoid slip ups

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by str8flexed View Post
    i'd disagree. depends on how healthy her metabolism is. If she still has a healthy metabolism, 7% is doable in 10 weeks. But certainly she will need be able to avoid slip ups
    Ok, Layne, I certainly am not going to argue with you.
    However, looking at the girl's pictures, my opinion is that she needs to diet much longer than 10 weeks to get into contest condition (at least according to standards of a proper figure competition).
    I'd prefer slower dieting since I'm paranoid about LBM loss and would always stay more or less lean in the offseason (which I'm trying to do even not being a competitor).

Emma Leigh who is also a contest prep coach told me that her clients are 16% body fat at twelve weeks out, because she prefers slower dieting and having them stage ready two weeks out...

I guess, different strokes for different folks.

irngirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irngirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irngirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irngirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irngirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irngirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irngirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irngirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irngirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irngirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irngirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    @Julia My BF was caliper and taken by my show's promoter. I was a gymnast and figure skater and do have a good shape/symmetry for BB. At least thats what I've been told. I think my last pic post was 3 weeks ago? I'm not afraid to go hard or heavy either. Nor am I afraid to get on stage in 10 weeks because I'm prepared to do what is required to NOT embarass myself. I will not have any slip ups because THAT my friend is within MY control. As a mother of 3 who has completed 3 Ironman AND 3 marathons I have NEW goal and that means I'm all the way IN. Because like Ava said in her video, "You'er either all in or you're out."

I Still appreciate your opinion and will still give you props for your hard work!
    "You can quit and no one will care, but you'll ALWAYS know."

Originally Posted by irngirl View Post
    @Julia My BF was caliper and taken by my show's promoter. I was a gymnast and figure skater and do have a good shape/symmetry for BB. At least thats what I've been told. I think my last pic post was 3 weeks ago? I'm not afraid to go hard or heavy either. Nor am I afraid to get on stage in 10 weeks because I'm prepared to do what is required to NOT embarass myself. I will not have any slip ups because THAT my friend is within MY control. As a mother of 3 who has completed 3 Ironman AND 3 marathons I have NEW goal and that means I'm all the way IN. Because like Ava said in her video, "You'er either all in or you're out."

I Still appreciate your opinion and will still give you props for your hard work!
    Props to you for being an endurance athlete. I could never do that LOL.
    Godd luck with your contest prep and I hope you'll do well.

Travel_Dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travel_Dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travel_Dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travel_Dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travel_Dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travel_Dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travel_Dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travel_Dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travel_Dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travel_Dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travel_Dude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi Layne,

An inspiration as always.

I am doing my first competition June 11th up here in Canada. My question is in regards to spices/sauces/pepper/salt/toppings. I am two days into my cutting diet. (3000 calories from 5k+) What can I put on all this boring food that will keep me interested?

Here are some of the foods that arent tasting great when cooked plain:

Chicken
    Tilapia
    Eggs
    Yams
    Brown Rice
    Greens/Salad

Thanks for taking the time to post.
    D.

Ritual732 is just really nice. (+1000) Ritual732 is just really nice. (+1000) Ritual732 is just really nice. (+1000) Ritual732 is just really nice. (+1000) Ritual732 is just really nice. (+1000) Ritual732 is just really nice. (+1000) Ritual732 is just really nice. (+1000) Ritual732 is just really nice. (+1000) Ritual732 is just really nice. (+1000) Ritual732 is just really nice. (+1000) Ritual732 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Travel_Dude View Post
    What can I put on all this boring food that will keep me interested?
    D.
    One thing I would recommend is www.waldenfarms.com which I learned about from Layne. I usually count 1 serving as 1 gram of carbs, even though their serving size says 0

Originally Posted by juliacheh View Post
    Ok, Layne, I certainly am not going to argue with you.
    However, looking at the girl's pictures, my opinion is that she needs to diet much longer than 10 weeks to get into contest condition (at least according to standards of a proper figure competition).
    I'd prefer slower dieting since I'm paranoid about LBM loss and would always stay more or less lean in the offseason (which I'm trying to do even not being a competitor).

Emma Leigh who is also a contest prep coach told me that her clients are 16% body fat at twelve weeks out, because she prefers slower dieting and having them stage ready two weeks out...

I guess, different strokes for different folks.
    I prefer longer diets as well, but we are past that point, i'm addressing whether or not it's possible for her to be ready in time. Yes I believe it's possible. Is she where I would like someone to be at this point, no but that doesn't mean she can't make it either

Originally Posted by Travel_Dude View Post
    Hi Layne,

An inspiration as always.

I am doing my first competition June 11th up here in Canada. My question is in regards to spices/sauces/pepper/salt/toppings. I am two days into my cutting diet. (3000 calories from 5k+) What can I put on all this boring food that will keep me interested?

Here are some of the foods that arent tasting great when cooked plain:

Chicken
    Tilapia
    Eggs
    Yams
    Brown Rice
    Greens/Salad

Thanks for taking the time to post.
    D.
    use whatever spices & seasonings you want. Some people seem to think that somehow making food not completely bland somehow will pile pounds of fat on you. These are people who like to suffer for the sake of suffering just to make themselves feel more hardcore... which is fine, but it's not a relevant physiological outcome

I prefer longer diets as well, but we are past that point, i'm addressing whether or not it's possible for her to be ready in time. Yes I believe it's possible. Is she where I would like someone to be at this point, no but that doesn't mean she can't make it either
    Thank you, Layne, I appreciate this.
    I'm learning something from your posts all the time.

Travel_Dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travel_Dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travel_Dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travel_Dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travel_Dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travel_Dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travel_Dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travel_Dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travel_Dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travel_Dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travel_Dude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks to both of you. Time to pile on the spices

The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Layne,

couple questions as i head into peak week. This next week. I had been following a version of the Cut Diet you wrote in 2008 in Game Over 4. and was going to follow the plan you had in there for peak week. It seems to be different than what you have here.

in Game over 4 you taper water and sodium... here you say keep it the same til game day. You also have Carb load meals every 18th meal. So i was just wondering what has changed? (i know the regime has changed i am talking about the philosophical changes)

the other question i have is when you carb load in the new program you taper it down from Sunday down to Friday, again, different from the peak week in Game Over 4. So my question is when you eat carbs do you spread them throughout the day or eat them all in one meal? or keep them in the AM? what is the general idea?

I was planning on eating all my carbs from the morning up through the mid afternoon at the latest. Thanks for your help. I have read a lot of your and Scivation's material and have always found you guys to be right on.

This is going to be my first show and i am a bit nervous, i am excited for the experience and want to come in the best i can.

Paris
    The_10_2s
    The only place "success" comes before "work" is in the dictionary!

If it is to be it is up to me!

One thing I love about the iron is that it doesn't lie or change its mind, 50 pounds is always 50 pounds.

"So this is what happens when an unstoppable force meets with an immovable object." Joker, Dark Knight.

Follow my Workout Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121182401

Originally Posted by The_10_2s View Post
    Layne,

couple questions as i head into peak week. This next week. I had been following a version of the Cut Diet you wrote in 2008 in Game Over 4. and was going to follow the plan you had in there for peak week. It seems to be different than what you have here.

in Game over 4 you taper water and sodium... here you say keep it the same til game day. You also have Carb load meals every 18th meal. So i was just wondering what has changed? (i know the regime has changed i am talking about the philosophical changes)

the other question i have is when you carb load in the new program you taper it down from Sunday down to Friday, again, different from the peak week in Game Over 4. So my question is when you eat carbs do you spread them throughout the day or eat them all in one meal? or keep them in the AM? what is the general idea?

I was planning on eating all my carbs from the morning up through the mid afternoon at the latest. Thanks for your help. I have read a lot of your and Scivation's material and have always found you guys to be right on.

This is going to be my first show and i am a bit nervous, i am excited for the experience and want to come in the best i can.

Paris
    The_10_2s
    i did not write the cut diet. it was written by chuck rudolph which is printed right on the cover so i'm not sure why people think I wrote it

The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i did not write the cut diet. it was written by chuck rudolph which is printed right on the cover so i'm not sure why people think I wrote it
    I mentioned Game Over 4. Look at the bottom of the first page... that's you isn't it?

Either way i see that was when you were a BS, now you're a PhD so i'll go by what you have in your more recent material :-)

thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by The_10_2s; 03-30-2011 at 10:03 PM.
    The only place "success" comes before "work" is in the dictionary!

If it is to be it is up to me!

One thing I love about the iron is that it doesn't lie or change its mind, 50 pounds is always 50 pounds.

"So this is what happens when an unstoppable force meets with an immovable object." Joker, Dark Knight.

Follow my Workout Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121182401

I wrote an extremely small section on bcaas while dieting

jj562 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jj562 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jj562 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jj562 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jj562 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jj562 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jj562 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jj562 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jj562 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jj562 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jj562 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

awsome info on the vids...

Hi Layne, I was just wondering if you are familiar w/ the Anabolic Solution Diet by Dr. Mauro Di Pasquale? It is my third contest prep, but the first time using the Anabolic Solution diet... If you are familiar with it, would I still be able to incorporate the advice and pointers you gave on your video for my peak week? I just ask because i've been on a high protein, high fat, low carb diet, this whole prep, and have been gradually dropping my calories from fat since my carb intakes are so low.... and my carb load days are on sundays, but still pretty moderate for me (150g). I'm about 4 weeks out, and have cut my carb days on sundays to just one carb meal on sunday... so should i just keep this routine the same all the way till peak week or maybe increase my carb load to about a day or 2 before saturday? Thanks.

I am not a fan of his stuff. I"m not a fan of MDs acting like their MD qualifies them as experts on nutrition. I have a PhD. People call me Dr. I don't go around trying to diagnose illnesses because I'm NOT and MD, so I don't like the reverse either

henkejo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henkejo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henkejo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henkejo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henkejo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henkejo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henkejo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henkejo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henkejo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henkejo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henkejo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you start prepping so early in the morning the day of the show, what is your sleep schedule like the night before? Do you go back to sleep between each meal?
    Look closer at my AVI before judging me by my stats PLEASE

well it depends on when i'm going to be onstage. If i'm going to be up onstage at like 9 am, I will eat a bit more the night before and only start 6 hours out. And I'll eat my first meal then go back to bed, but that's just me personally, I've never had a problem eating then going back to sleep but I know some people can't so if that's the case, I'd eat more the night before. I value a full nights sleep especially the day before a show and i've always looked my best when I can get at least 5-6 hours before showday.

if i'm not going to be onstage til noonish or later then i'll start a full 8 hours out.

again it's just a rough guide of what I do, and not everyone can/should follow how I laid it out, you have to adjust it based on your situation

solid252 is just really nice. (+1000) solid252 is just really nice. (+1000) solid252 is just really nice. (+1000) solid252 is just really nice. (+1000) solid252 is just really nice. (+1000) solid252 is just really nice. (+1000) solid252 is just really nice. (+1000) solid252 is just really nice. (+1000) solid252 is just really nice. (+1000) solid252 is just really nice. (+1000) solid252 is just really nice. (+1000)
    well it depends on when i'm going to be onstage. If i'm going to be up onstage at like 9 am, I will eat a bit more the night before and only start 6 hours out. And I'll eat my first meal then go back to bed, but that's just me personally, I've never had a problem eating then going back to sleep but I know some people can't so if that's the case, I'd eat more the night before. I value a full nights sleep especially the day before a show and i've always looked my best when I can get at least 5-6 hours before showday.

if i'm not going to be onstage til noonish or later then i'll start a full 8 hours out.

again it's just a rough guide of what I do, and not everyone can/should follow how I laid it out, you have to adjust it based on your situation
    Layne, after the competition is over with do you go right back to your P.H.A.T. split that Monday?
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Originally Posted by solid252 View Post
    Layne, after the competition is over with do you go right back to your P.H.A.T. split that Monday?
    what makes you think I stop? lol

solid252 is just really nice. (+1000) solid252 is just really nice. (+1000) solid252 is just really nice. (+1000) solid252 is just really nice. (+1000) solid252 is just really nice. (+1000) solid252 is just really nice. (+1000) solid252 is just really nice. (+1000) solid252 is just really nice. (+1000) solid252 is just really nice. (+1000) solid252 is just really nice. (+1000) solid252 is just really nice. (+1000)
    what makes you think I stop? lol
    LOL true, true... I should have thought ahead on that question. Full steam ahead. You probably do HIIT on the way home and push the car instead of driving.... hmm with climbing gas prices that may not be a bad idea for my show this Saturday lol.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Originally Posted by solid252 View Post
    LOL true, true... I should have thought ahead on that question. Full steam ahead. You probably do HIIT on the way home and push the car instead of driving.... hmm with climbing gas prices that may not be a bad idea for my show this Saturday lol.
    well i should clarify. I don not train to failure in the final week and my last hiit session is 6 days before the show. you don't want inflammation and edema from heavy training to be an issue on show day

ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Watched this the other day great stuff
    ~Milk is for babies.....Beer is for men.

Our Arnold, whose arms are heavy,
    Vascular be thy veins
    Nine sets of lunges,ten reps be done,
    To add girth as it is to strengthen.
    Give us this day our daily protein,and forgive us our fats,
    As we forgive those who eat fat too.
    And lead us not into overtraining,nor deliver us pizzas,
    For thou art the king of the dumbell,the power clean,and the steroids forever,
    Amen.

~Tears will get you sympathy, sweat will get you results.

arantz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

First Contest Prep

Layne, thanks so much for the videos and article. Your plan seems more logical than the others I've read, for the most part because your claims are backed by facts, well done. 1 question; On your sample meal plan for contest week (8-9 days out), I was just wondering how I would adjust the macros you have listed to my own. My normal days have consisted of roughly 310 g. protein/ 150 g. carbs (54 direct, the rest from other sources such as fibrous vegetables)/ 55 g. fat. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks again.

Originally Posted by arantz View Post
    Layne, thanks so much for the videos and article. Your plan seems more logical than the others I've read, for the most part because your claims are backed by facts, well done. 1 question; On your sample meal plan for contest week (8-9 days out), I was just wondering how I would adjust the macros you have listed to my own. My normal days have consisted of roughly 310 g. protein/ 150 g. carbs (54 direct, the rest from other sources such as fibrous vegetables)/ 55 g. fat. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks again.
    i'm afraid I just don't know your metabolism well enough to give you specific recommendations... that is something you will have to figure out. I work with people for months to figure out the very thing you are asking. I'm not a wizard, I'm a scientist and I have to gather data to make the right call you know?

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast