Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MHSETRadTech View Post
    Just tried this recipe, pretty dang good. Def helped staive off a craving.
    yeah, I'm thinking about making the muffins this time around tonight

Training/Food/Recipe log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135443421

other recipe logs:
    'Cooking on Keto'
    (Part I) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132899693
    (Part II) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132982263

djcyph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djcyph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djcyph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djcyph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djcyph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djcyph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djcyph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djcyph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djcyph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djcyph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djcyph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tried the bread recipe and modified...

halfed the recipe for most of the ingredients...

cals fat carb protein
    2 whole eggs 140 9 2 14
    2 egg whites 32 0 0 8 (according livestrong)
    1 cup milled flax 480 40 32 24 (carbs are ALL fiber)
    3tbs EVOO 360 42 0 0
    ON cake batter 1 scoop 120 1 3 24
    Sci Choc 1/4 scoop 26 .3 .3 5.5

Totals: 1,158c 92.3F 37.3C 75.5P

Per Slice (5): 231.6c 18.46F 7.46C 15.1P

*Note there is only 1 real carb or less due to fiber in flax.

tastes pretty good!!...think i need to add more splenda next time or some sort of flavor

kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by djcyph View Post
    tried the bread recipe and modified...

halfed the recipe for most of the ingredients...

cals fat carb protein
    2 whole eggs 140 9 2 14
    2 egg whites 32 0 0 8 (according livestrong)
    1 cup milled flax 480 40 32 24 (carbs are ALL fiber)
    3tbs EVOO 360 42 0 0
    ON cake batter 1 scoop 120 1 3 24
    Sci Choc 1/4 scoop 26 .3 .3 5.5

Totals: 1,158c 92.3F 37.3C 75.5P

Per Slice (5): 231.6c 18.46F 7.46C 15.1P

*Note there is only 1 real carb or less due to fiber in flax.

tastes pretty good!!...think i need to add more splenda next time or some sort of flavor
    I cant see the pic! but i'm glad you liked it!

other recipe logs:
    'Cooking on Keto'

Frenzy1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frenzy1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frenzy1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frenzy1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frenzy1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frenzy1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frenzy1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frenzy1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frenzy1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frenzy1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frenzy1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The bread was really good, thanks Kristen! It didn't have much flavor right after I baked it but the next day it tasted really nutty. I throw butter and cheese on top and it's great.

Can I use less eggs? I just follow recipes, I have no idea what I'm doing.

WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kwebbers View Post
    Before you judge the fact that the recipe only calls for a tbs. of each ingredient, don't. No lie - it comes out to be a perfectly portioned individual pizza! (I say this because I was skeptical at first!)

Verdict:
    WOW - absolutely perfect! This will be my new foundation for all future pizza creations for sure! The crust is just the right size and is doughy just like the real thing. Was also very quick and easy to make - which is a big plus!

Net Carbs - 4g

Almond Flour Pizza Crust
    Original recipe:

PIZZA CRUST:
    1 tbs. almond flour (ground almonds)
    1 tbs. parmesean cheese **I used mozzarella because its what I had
    1 tbs. olive oil **Unless you need it to hit your macros for the day, you could prob use a little less
    1 egg **I used egg whites

Directions:

Mix everything together and fry it like a pancake.

THEN

top with your favorite toppings!
    (Lots of variations can be done for the toppings to make it your own - be creative!)

Just pop this in the oven at 350 degrees and wait 5-10 minutes (until the cheese has melted)

**My version:
    In my variation of the recipe, I made the crust foundation as the recipe called for, but I topped with:
    1 cup baby spinach
    1/4 cup feta
    and 1 serving of Hormel pepperoni slices
    (I omitted any tomato sauce to further reduce carb content)

First, I broiled just the spinach and feta to melt the cheese, then lowered the rack in the over and placed the pepperonis on top to finish baking for another few min at 350 degrees.
    I think I will go with a different cheese than feta next time, so feel free to play around with the toppings!

Macros:
    Pizza crust -
    210 calories, 19g F, 0.8g Fiber, 4.8g C, 9.2g P

IMAG0377 by kristen.webbers, on Flickr

w/ toppings -
    432 calories, 38g F, 2.2g Fiber, 7.5g C, 20.9g P

IMAG0379 by kristen.webbers, on Flickr

IMAG0380 by kristen.webbers, on Flickr

Just made one of these... then I had to make another. This recipe is awesome, and super easy/fast to make. And to top it off the ratios are pretty damn good.

Thanks for this
    Short Shorts Illuminati

FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WreckEmTT View Post
    Just made one of these... then I had to make another. This recipe is awesome, and super easy/fast to make. And to top it off the ratios are pretty damn good.

Thanks for this
    Made the first post Flax bread, not bad but just not textured properly. I think a huge part of it is ground up/chopped flax seeds. I didnt read that part after the amount that you used ground. It has a sort of bread texture, but is really dense with flax seed...wihich makes it very chewy as i gotta chew on a mouthful of flax seeds every bite ...oh well good to know next time. I wonder if you ground the flax seeds up real good , almost like a coarse powder if it would still work as the main binding agent(which is what it seems to be in my loaf)
    Join KIVA - Donate to those in need around the world! Free $25 for signing up!
    http://www.kiva.org/invitedby/fuzzewuzze

Join the League of Legends! Largest MOBA Game of all time!
    http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4abffc9d33310

GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    awesome thread... can't wait to see what's next!
    Lord don't make my load any lighter... just give me the strength to lift it. - James Henderson

jenyooin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    New to Keto - kwebbers I thank you! Love the pictures (I cook better with pictures, lol) Hopefully I'll get good enough to actually contribute to this thread!

thanks! glad ya'll are enjoying them

other recipe logs:
    'Cooking on Keto'

TFDNova is on a distinguished road. (+10) TFDNova is on a distinguished road. (+10) TFDNova is on a distinguished road. (+10) TFDNova is on a distinguished road. (+10) TFDNova is on a distinguished road. (+10) TFDNova is on a distinguished road. (+10) TFDNova is on a distinguished road. (+10) TFDNova is on a distinguished road. (+10) TFDNova is on a distinguished road. (+10) TFDNova is on a distinguished road. (+10) TFDNova is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Net Carbs - 4g

Almond Flour Pizza Crust
    Original recipe:

PIZZA CRUST:
    1 tbs. olive oil **Unless you need it to hit your macros for the day, you could prob use a little less

Directions:

THEN

top with your favorite toppings!
    (Lots of variations can be done for the toppings to make it your own - be creative!)

Just pop this in the oven at 350 degrees and wait 5-10 minutes (until the cheese has melted)
    Very Nice! me and my girlfriend just started a keto diet today and this was the very first thing we made. Delicious.

We doubled the recipe (because we were skeptical and it was for 2). the first one stuck a bit to the pan and while putting it on the baking sheet we had a moment of forgetfulness and threw down some flour. put that one in the oven with some mozzarella, sauce, and pepperoni. Nice!

I gave that one to my girlfriend and made another one (this time without the flour). This time I mixed in 1 tbsp of olive oil and used the other one to oil the pan. Virtually no sticking. Instead of throwing this one in the oven, i just put cheese and pepperoni on top, folded it over and melted the cheese.

Like a little stromboli dipped in pizza sauce. Again, delicious.
    "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man. Steve Austin will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster. "
    -Six Million Dollar Man

herbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) herbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) herbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) herbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) herbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) herbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) herbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) herbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) herbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) herbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) herbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My Favorite Shrimp Salad

I am a bit nervous about posting my recipe - this recipe is not baked or anything nearly as delicious looking as kwebbers stuff is, but here goes!

I like raw foods and quick meals. I eat a lot and need it to be ziplocked for work so it will all fit in my lunch box. I like making my meals on Sunday so that I can run out the door before work in the morning! This is my favorite shrimp salad:

Ingredients for one baggy-size serving:
    10-20 Pre-cooked shrimps cut up tails removed
    1/4 Avocado
    1/2 Orange Pepper
    4 Stalks Celery
    1/2 Green Pepper
    Lemon Juice
    Paprika
    Pepper & NoSalt

Cut it all up, mix it with as much lemon juice as you want. The lemon juice will keep the Avocado from turning brown, and keeps everything fresh. Lately I have also been throwing in some Alfalfa Sprouts. Add Paprika, Salt & Pepper to the top and enjoy!

Can't post the picture yet since I am still new - but there are a ton in my gallery!

jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    !! Love this thread

-thank you

Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Agreed. Great idea.
    Wendler 5-3-1
    Crossfit
    Diet: TKD Paleo

DL 535
    Squat 435
    Bench 335

jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Blobs/Eggs - ice cream

I used the "Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Blobs/Eggs" recipe and made a bowl of ice cream.
    It was good- I loved the peanut butter + cocoa taste

My ingredients:
    -Philidelphia cream cheese (4 tb spoons)
    -splenda (3 small packets)
    -Natural peanut butter (4 tb spoon)
    -Nestle Cocoa (1 tb spoon)
    -Unsweetened Almond Milk (1-1.5 serving)
    +Vanilla extract (1 tb spoon)
    +Cinnamon (really tiny amount)

Macro: Entire bowl = 535 cal . 42.5 fat . 23 prot . 12 carb

I would like to leave out the vanilla extract and cinnamon completely if I do this again though. Both cinnamon and vanilla extract don't have labels.. and come to look online they are just carbs! (cinnamon is mostly fiber)
    Attached Images

Entropicbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Entropicbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Entropicbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Entropicbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Entropicbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Entropicbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Entropicbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Entropicbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Entropicbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Entropicbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Entropicbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    • 2 cups flax seed
 (Spectrum Ground Flaxseed - 1280cal, 80gF, 80gC, 64gFiber, 48gP)
    • 5 egg whites 
(Giant brand - 150cal, 0gF, 5gC, 30gP)
    • 2 whole eggs 
(180cal, 14gF, .8gC, 12.6gP)
    • 5 T olive oil (can use coconut or other oil, I used Bertolli EVOO - 600cal, 70gF, 0gC, 0gP)
    • 1 T baking powder
    • 1 teaspoon salt
 (I omitted the salt)
    • 1/2 cup water
    • 3 packets Stevia
 (I omitted the Stevia - still tasted sweet w/o it!)
    • 2 Scoops SCI-FIT Nutrition Protein Powder of Choice- Banana works well for a low carb banana muffin/bread flavor. (I used MyoFusion Banana Cream - 294cal, 6gF, 10gC, 2gFiber, 50gP)
    Hi, I'm just starting with this stuff, I have a really really stupid question : what does T (like in 5 T olive oil) stand for? I know it's a stupid question, but english is not my main language

Originally Posted by Entropicbeast View Post
    Hi, I'm just starting with this stuff, I have a really really stupid question : what does T (like in 5 T olive oil) stand for? I know it's a stupid question, but english is not my main language
    lol not a stupid question...

T or TBSP = tablespoon

t or tsp = teaspoon

other recipe logs:
    'Cooking on Keto'

Entropicbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Entropicbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Entropicbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Entropicbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Entropicbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Entropicbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Entropicbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Entropicbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Entropicbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Entropicbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Entropicbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol not a stupid question...

T or TBSP = tablespoon

t or tsp = teaspoon
    Thanks, I'm looking forward to trying your recipes

One last (I hope) question : finding flax seeds here is very hard, maybe I'll have them sent from somewhere, but I was wondering, what are those for? I'm talking about banana bread, do they make up for flour? Could those be replaced with something else?

Originally Posted by Entropicbeast View Post
    One last (I hope) question : finding flax seeds here is very hard, maybe I'll have them sent from somewhere, but I was wondering, what are those for? I'm talking about banana bread, do they make up for flour? Could those be replaced with something else?
    I'm not sure if they can be replaced/subbed? but maybe google search it and see if there is an alternative.... the purpose of the flax seed (ground) gives the bread its texture as well as provides ample fiber - making it a keto-friendly meal.

If you can find whole flax seed, you can make the ground flax seed by putting it in a coffee grinder/similar grinding appliance... hope that helps!

other recipe logs:
    'Cooking on Keto'

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Before you judge the fact that the recipe only calls for a tbs. of each ingredient, don't. No lie - it comes out to be a perfectly portioned individual pizza! (I say this because I was skeptical at first!)

Verdict:
    WOW - absolutely perfect! This will be my new foundation for all future pizza creations for sure! The crust is just the right size and is doughy just like the real thing. Was also very quick and easy to make - which is a big plus!

Net Carbs - 4g

Almond Flour Pizza Crust
    Original recipe:

PIZZA CRUST:

Directions:

Wow. I just used this and made like a little breakfast wrap with egg whites, turkey bacon and cheese, and it was amazing.

Do you think if you added in some water to the mix you could get the crust/pancake to be a lot bigger?
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

Originally Posted by JAGERBOY View Post
    Wow. I just used this and made like a little breakfast wrap with egg whites, turkey bacon and cheese, and it was amazing.

Do you think if you added in some water to the mix you could get the crust/pancake to be a lot bigger?
    Honestly, I would just double up on everything if your daily macros allow it

other recipe logs:
    'Cooking on Keto'

JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honestly, I would just double up on everything if your daily macros allow it
    I could do that. But let's experiment first.

I'm gonna try more water, if it fails oh well. It would be awesome to double the size with no added calories, you could use it to make sandwiches and stuff.

brb adding 1/2 cup of water
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

Ok, don't use extra water. I had to trash my first attempt. Second attempt I simply used more egg whites. I used about 1/2 cup of egg whites, but didn't need to increase the almond flour or Parmesan cheese. I was still able to cook a pancake that was large enough to cut in half, and use as two slices of "bread" for a ham, lettuce and mustard sandwich.

Sandwiches on Keto. Awesome.

I'm not sure if they can be replaced/subbed? but maybe google search it and see if there is an alternative.... the purpose of the flax seed (ground) gives the bread its texture as well as provides ample fiber - making it a keto-friendly meal.

If you can find whole flax seed, you can make the ground flax seed by putting it in a coffee grinder/similar grinding appliance... hope that helps!
    Thanks, I'll do some research

CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    With the bread do you think its possible without baking powder?

I made dem tuna muffin things without baking powder and they were awesome.

I added 2 scotch bonnets and 2 habeneros though because I like my face to melt off when I eat.
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***
    ***MY WELL WISHES TO ALL BATTLING ILLNESS OR ADDICTION***

Originally Posted by CatFunt View Post
    With the bread do you think its possible without baking powder?

I made dem tuna muffin things without baking powder and they were awesome.

I added 2 scotch bonnets and 2 habeneros though because I like my face to melt off when I eat.
    eh, I think with bread it would be questionable.... the point is to get the bread to rise so maybe not.... and I dunno what scotch bonnets are but the habeneros in the mix sounds delicious

other recipe logs:
    'Cooking on Keto'

CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    eh, I think with bread it would be questionable.... the point is to get the bread to rise so maybe not.... and I dunno what scotch bonnets are but the habeneros in the mix sounds delicious
    Scotch bonnets are damn hot chillis.

I tried it regardless and it didnt rise like bread, instead I seem to have discovered a savoury flapjack of sorts.

Chilli cheese and bacon flapjack ftw!

Ive also made a few variations of your other stuff which I will get up.
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***
    ***MY WELL WISHES TO ALL BATTLING ILLNESS OR ADDICTION***

InkyBinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InkyBinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InkyBinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InkyBinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InkyBinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InkyBinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InkyBinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InkyBinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InkyBinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InkyBinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InkyBinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Before I say anything, "WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WISH I COULD MARRY YOU!".

I am going to be starting the Keto diet in 2 weeks and the thought that kept coming to my head was "chicken+egg whites ONLY!". But look at this! Wow. Amazing.

I am going to try everything!!!!

Thank you very much! God bless you =).

Originally Posted by InkyBinky View Post
    Before I say anything, "WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WISH I COULD MARRY YOU!".

I am going to be starting the Keto diet in 2 weeks and the thought that kept coming to my head was "chicken+egg whites ONLY!". But look at this! Wow. Amazing.

I am going to try everything!!!!

Thank you very much! God bless you =).
    lol thank you if you go to this website --> http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/ you will find a variety of great and easy recipes. I've tried many of them and they are very good when you need something new... good luck!

other recipe logs:
    'Cooking on Keto'

InkyBinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InkyBinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InkyBinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InkyBinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InkyBinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InkyBinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InkyBinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InkyBinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InkyBinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InkyBinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InkyBinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh great site! Thanks.

I think once I am done my CA, I am going to hire a pro-keto Chief! There is so much variety =).

But for now, I will try various things and post my results.

Thanks again.