...on a mission... AlphaBrass01's Avatar
    AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question Powerlifting Conditioning

Alright, I know this question has probably been asked, but I've tried searching and haven't found anything that actually fits what I'm looking for.

Right now, I'm doing 5/3/1 and have two conditioning days thrown in. Currently, I'm doing mostly endurance cardio on those days, for a couple of reasons. First is that I spent a long time being overweight and not being able to do any endurance work, so it feels good to have that ability. Second is because I don't have much in the way of available equipment and facilities. I'm looking for ideas that may prove more beneficial that I might be able to try.

I know the default answers usually involve sleds, prowlers, and sprints. The thing is that I work out first thing in the morning before work (and sunrise). There are no convenient places outside for sprints, and the gym I belong to (only option at the moment) isn't really powerlifting based. It's a "fitness center" setup, but they don't mind people with bodybuilding and powerlifting mindsets lifting hard.

With that out there, I have the standard cardio equipment at my disposal, plus freeweights and machines, so I'm looking for any suggestions that may include mixing cardio and other things, create different variations on cardio work, or use traditional training implements for alternative purposes.

I'd like to improve my GPP, grip strength, and explosiveness if at all possible. I know the limits I've put on the situation may eliminate the most perfect answers, but I'm looking for good options with what I have.

I really appreciate it. Also, if you're suggesting something "outside the box", so to speak, explain how/why it is beneficial...I like to understand people's thinking, and what I'm doing, if I try it.

http://www.********.com/AlphaBrass01

Tom Bro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tom Bro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tom Bro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tom Bro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tom Bro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tom Bro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tom Bro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tom Bro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tom Bro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tom Bro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tom Bro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Walk on the treadmill without turning it on (if you're allowed).
    Do you have a stage or something you can do box jumps onto?
    If there are stairs at the gym, walk weights up and down the stairs.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134647881

Sponsored by nutrition warehouse. www.nutritionwarehouse.com.au

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sucks that your gym doesnt have like a basketball court or something

i like to do court length springs, plyometics, etc

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in addition to the prowler, sleds, hill sprints, wendler advised interval training on a treadmill

koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Find some Crossfit workouts that look good to you and try them. Leave out the dumb ones and you'll be fine.

Otherwise, stairs, interval sprints, hill sprints, jumprope, barbell complexes, etc.
    314/231/352/881@123