Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

My attempts at trolling Craigslist ppl

So a friend of mine gave me the idea to phuck around with ppl on craigslist and see what I get back for emails. I made 4 different ads. Not the best by any means (I suck at trolling) but gimme some ideas. Some of these need to be heavily re done I'm sure

Craigslist Experiment Created for the enjoyment of TMisc
    Objective: Troll craigslist people with false ads using false email accounts. Several different categories

1. Strictly Platonic M4W
    Ad: 18 year old white male new to TX from CA. Since I'm not in high school, making friends with no forced social interaction is tough. Used to hanging out with girls, but no worries I'm kind of a little bitch so I'm exactly looking to try to pull something. Would prefer someone who is open minded, I am 420 friendly (just sayin'), got a job as a waiter in a restaurant in Ft. Worth so I'm not a lazy bum, I can't stand ppl who can't take other ppl swearing, blonde-ish (Its ****ing getting darker D: ), hobbies are cars and working out religously. I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure I'm not an ugly dude (but then again wtf do I know?) so you won't have to be embarassed talking to me. Don't know the area to well (I mean c'mon, what am I supposed to do? Drive around aimlessly?) so show me some fun spots. Pic 4 pic, you first (ladies first after all yeah?)

Oh yeah and I'm not a total douche either. I've seen a trend online where a lot of guys are either idiots or complete dicks or both. I'm not either. I prefer to think of myself as a fairly smart dude who just chooses to act stupid. Oh and I'm hilarious apparently (voted funniest of my senior class 2010, what now??)
    Thoughts: After posting it, I realized that troll sucked and was too realistic. Made me feel like a *******. Will likely delete and try to think of a new one, but my mind was already moving forward with trolling the dudes.

2. Strictly Platonic M4M
    Ad: Sup brahs. New to this area and Im up to my ears in women so I need some guy friends to balance it out (might loan you a bish or two). Need some male companions (man that sounds gay haha. I'm not gay but I dont mind gays at all, just sayin) that are 420 friendly, and who lift. If you don't lift, then gtfo. Lifting is lyfe. I will gladly ditch out on a 10/10 whose DTF if she wants to during my lifting time EOD. **** don't fly around here. One plus, I have a bitchin Trans am. Black 2000 WS6 supercharged, makes 830 to the wheels, and if you ride in it, PLEASE DO NOT **** IN THE SEAT. I'm phucking serious. I have had that happen TWICE now, and had to ditch the stock leather seats in favor of some Corbeau Forzas and now I have to sacrifice MY PHUCKING LUMBAR support because someone people couldn't handle the power. NOT. COOL.

Oh and it'd be pretty sweet if you'd be willing to go half and half on some new supps that neither of us have tried. That way we save money yet still get to try out a new supp and see if we wanna buy it or not. It's a win-win. That's my mindset. Winner only. I'm a beta fresh out of rehab I can only hang with alphas, so if you're an alpha and you lift, we're a match made in non homo heaven (srs)(kinda srs)(not srs)(ya jk srs)

No foreveraloners k?

Oh and for ****s sake, if you own an iphone or a PSP or some kind of mobile device that can access the internet, DO NOT talk to me about using it to fap. For gods sake just sell the damn thing and buy yourself a cheap hooker (I know some. Srs) don't tell me about how you're family got pissed that you spent an hour in the bathroom but we're obviously not showering or taking a fat **** from an overdose of supplements. Now you know me pretty well, biggest pet peeve: Guys talking about fapping on their mobile devices. If you do it on a computer, that's fine man, I won't bat an eye. If you mention iphone/PSP and fapping in the same sentence, I will rage all over your face (Now think about that and what it might mean for a little while). Glad we're on the same page.
    Thoughts: I thought I did okay? Critique? I’m still new D:

Oh and I'm white. And in good shape. Cuz I lift. Bitch.

3. Casual Encounters M4W
    Ad: Come at me ho.
    White, at least 2" likely less than 10", 6'7, 135 lbs.
    Think you can handle it? I dare you to try.
    Thoughts: Subject line was: Someone to rock ze cock?

4. Casual Enounters W4M
    Ad: 20 year old DTF white female, 5'5, 125 lbs, clean (as far as I know at least haha), and is willing to travel. This isn't my first rodeo (or even my 16th ) so come at me. Will not respond to pictures of privates sent, face pics only. Leave the rest a surprise
    Thoughts: This should be interesting
    I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood.
    I am NOT here for racism, sexism, *******ry, or to be a douche to strangers.

After a while, you learn that you don’t need anyone else in order to survive. No one is ever going to always be there, no matter what they say or what they promise. You just gotta suck it up, accept it, and keep moving on.

lynkkkkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynkkkkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynkkkkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynkkkkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynkkkkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynkkkkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynkkkkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynkkkkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynkkkkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynkkkkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynkkkkk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1rd
    April '10 : 116lbs
    Sept. '10: 127lbs
    March '11: 139lbs
    June '11: 155lbs

PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ITT:OP attempts to pull craigs list bishes under guise of trolling

Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PopOverride View Post
    ITT:OP attempts to pull craigs list bishes under guise of trolling
    Oh noez, he caught me! In a desperate attempt to get over the girl Ive loved for 6 years Im resorting to CL

This is what I have so far:

hey baby ill rock ur world im 26 5'9" 7 1/2-8" shaved uncut ddf medium built hwp txt me 8179926570
    Hell yea, let's rodeo...
    Just got this one while typing lmfao

well... do you Wanna ride my Dick??? you have a pic??? J.
    Did not realize there were so many sad ppl on CL all day

EDIT: Very tempted to post up emails and any pics they send later if its not against the rules. If not Ill PM them. Im loling at the last guys email

After a while, you learn that you don’t need anyone else in order to survive. No one is ever going to always be there, no matter what they say or what they promise. You just gotta suck it up, accept it, and keep moving on.

Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000)
    First one actually sounds like it could be you. You have to be funny or atleast annoying as phuck.

http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i342/Kiwisaki/

Look for my keep trollin' trio on there. It's not all that good but it's a good outline for some of the basics. You have to provoke something, you can't just lie and be like Oh I'm not actually who I said I was tee-hee.

EDIT: It's in the order, KeepTrollin' KeepTrollinTrollin' and Keep Trollintrollintrollin'
    "Go for a middle schooler bro. It's not weird."--Cajunpballer

Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000)
    Trolling Craigslist?! This has never been done before!

Jason Fortuny: http://www.thinkdigit.com/Internet/T...tory_3261.html
    Number 6 on top 10 trolls list according to thinkdigit.com.

Way to be original OP.

BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tw1tcHy View Post
    Oh noez, he caught me! In a desperate attempt to get over the girl Ive loved for 6 years Im resorting to CL

This is what I have so far:

Just got this one while typing lmfao

Did not realize there were so many sad ppl on CL all day

EDIT: Very tempted to post up emails and any pics they send later if its not against the rules. If not Ill PM them. Im loling at the last guys email
    The last one down was me :'(.

Originally Posted by Shea4it View Post
    Trolling Craigslist?! This has never been done before!

Jason Fortuny: http://www.thinkdigit.com/Internet/T...tory_3261.html

Way to be original OP.
    ******* I never said this was a revolutionary new idea that would change the world.

Actually I take it back, not a ****. Saw the link. Will not show photos haha. Glad you showed me that.

jesus christ this **** is picking up like crazy

Hey there, im a younger white ddf male who would love to come rock your world. I'm 6'1 stocky football type build, very real and down to earth, there was a massive earthquake in Japan a week or so ago. Pics are attached!
    Hey, my name is Josh. Im 25, black, and live in dallas, you down to come this way??
    I'd love to meet
    Hey im interested 26 very clean no drama no fat just looking to have some fun here is my pic let me know
    (this one was reported as a suspicious email for some reason)

hey 29 white male firefighter dd free 6ft 197 with 9 1/2 inches..............................are u real..........if so buzz me back
    i hope so and can i see your pic?
    hey there, how's it hangin? I'm Jason.
    Hello,

I am an attractive white male in North Fort Worth. I am college educated, professionally employed, handsome face, 6'2" tall, 200 lbs, nice build, well endowed, and drug and disease free.

I am very down to earth, easy going, enjoy good conversation, and of course sex...

I have attached my face pic...let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!!
    have not looked at pics. Dont want to now haha. man I have to go to work for a few hours, wonder how many new messages Ill have when I get back. Suggestions to fix first one? Shouldnt have started like that, I needed to warm up and pick up speed. Write me a new one for the first one and Ill edit it. All I did was make up lies but they're believable. The one looking for bros is actually more realistic haha

PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is homo as ****.

Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000)

Actually I take it back, not a ****. Saw the link. Will not show photos haha. Glad you showed me that.
    I might have just saved you from getting in trouble with the law. I believe reps are in order.

Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000)
    Those are the top 10 trolls??? That's actually really sad. Only anon has really done anything extra special and that's a huge group of angsty college geeks. Everybody else on that list is just well-known.
    "Go for a middle schooler bro. It's not weird."--Cajunpballer

MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is homo as ****.
    this, wtf op dont troll gay dude, troll girls

Originally Posted by MistuuhMitch View Post
    this, wtf op dont troll gay dude, troll girls
    I normally wouldnt be girls dont respond. I saw a study conducted awhile back about some research team doing this in different cities and comparing. Across the country, only 1 legit girl responded to a guy asking for sex. Out of over 1,000 guys messaging girls. I would love to troll women if they openly wanted cock as much as guys want pussy. The listing was flagged and removed not much later, cant believe how many tards thought a blonde girl whose 20 and not fat would just want to **** like that. If a girl wants to ****, she doesnt need CL... It's sad really. Any tips to fix the first one?

Shea4it: Repped
    PopOverride: Negged

MikeW259 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeW259 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeW259 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeW259 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeW259 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeW259 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeW259 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeW259 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeW259 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeW259 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeW259 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I normally wouldnt be girls dont respond. I saw a study conducted awhile back about some research team doing this in different cities and comparing. Across the country, only 1 legit girl responded to a guy asking for sex. Out of over 1,000 guys messaging girls. I would love to troll women if they openly wanted cock as much as guys want pussy. The listing was flagged and removed not much later, cant believe how many tards thought a blonde girl whose 20 and not fat would just want to **** like that. If a girl wants to ****, she doesnt need CL... It's sad really. Any tips to fix the first one?

[img]EDIT lemme blur it first actually[/img]
    Datsnasty as phukk cuzz...

Seriously...Troll Youtube or something...On CL you run the possibility of getting an IP trace...and then getting raped up the poopenshaft by a 6ft 6 good ole texas ******* named Billy the Willy.

Was close to making a callout thread for this but I dun care enough.

-You make a w4m ad on craigslist
    -You post your inbox FULL of emails from MEN looking to **** you
    -You neg me calling me a ****
    -You don't even lift

Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000)

-You don't even lift

Founder and CEO of Quick Cup, LLC.

thephilanthrocapitalist.com

"The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens."

Arnold Schwarzenegger

-You don't even lift

Lol make the thread. I dont even know who the phuck you are, while half of Tmisc loves me. I don't mind. That's not my email dumb****, its a fake account and theyre not looking to **** ME they're looking to **** the 20 year old girl I posted on CL. I dont even lift? Right, so my pics I posted earlier today inside and outside the gym are fake I guess. Gtfo hahaha noob

And I made 3 m4w/e ads on craigslist before the women one. Some of you homos are really insecure about your sexuality if you think ****ing with pervs lurking on CL is super gay or something.

.KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I like dick, where can I find information on your whereabouts?

Originally Posted by .KraZed View Post
    I like dick, where can I find information on your whereabouts?
    I'll come to you. As the ad said, willing to travel

.KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'll come to you. As the ad said, willing to travel
    St. Pete, FL. Come at me big boi

St. Pete, FL. Come at me big boi
    Oh I'll show you big. Will give the term 'tear you a new *******' a whole new meaning

Oh I'll show you big. Will give the term 'tear you a new *******' a whole new meaning
    Too far man. Too far.

Too far man. Too far.
    Does that mean I win?

Does that mean I win?
    Congratulations, you're gayer than me.

Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I trolled CL once. It was during prom time and I got a picture of someone at my school and posted an ad saying "looking for a hot girl to take to prom. Please send pics" (it was longer than that but you get the idea) I got nudez emailed to me for the next week and a half. some were hot and some were.... not.

Originally Posted by Popperman63 View Post
    I trolled CL once. It was during prom time and I got a picture of someone at my school and posted an ad saying "looking for a hot girl to take to prom. Please send pics" (it was longer than that but you get the idea) I got nudez emailed to me for the next week and a half. some were hot and some were.... not.
    You got noodz from girls for asking for a prom date? Mind = blown. You know you wanna forward those emails

Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You got noodz from girls for asking for a prom date? Mind = blown. You know you wanna forward those emails
    lol. Yea, it was weird. I had like 3 pics of some milf with really pointy nips and I talked some other girls into sending nudez. It was pretty fun. I had them saved to my old laptop but it got a virus and I lost everything so I don't have them anymore...

I remember I was a teachers aide for one of my favourite teachers while all of this was going on and I asked him if I could use his school laptop to look at my email and got on there and pulled up like 3 or 4 different nudez and was showing them to him during class. He was giving me suggestions on things to say in response to them. lol (100% srs)

Edit: You just inspired me to make another troll post. This should be interesting. Will post results
    Last edited by Popperman63; 03-21-2011 at 12:07 AM.

lol. Yea, it was weird. I had like 3 pics of some milf with really pointy nips and I talked some other girls into sending nudez. It was pretty fun. I had them saved to my old laptop but it got a virus and I lost everything so I don't have them anymore...

I remember I was a teachers aide for one of my favourite teachers while all of this was going on and I asked him if I could use his school laptop to look at my email and got on there and pulled up like 3 or 4 different nudez and was showing them to him during class. He was giving me suggestions on things to say in response to them. lol (100% srs)

Edit: You just inspired me to make another troll post. This should be interesting. Will post results
    This makes me happy. And I do think I'm going to do that tomorrow now haha. Wonder if bishes actually respond. But damn this is TX, ppl are all fat and stuff here D:

This makes me happy. And I do think I'm going to do that tomorrow now haha. Wonder if bishes actually respond. But damn this is TX, ppl are all fat and stuff here D:
    I didn't make this new one for my area. There are a bunch of meth heads and fat bishes around here. I posted it in a heavily populated and very well known place. aka vegas

I didn't make this new one for my area. There are a bunch of meth heads and fat bishes around here. I posted it in a heavily populated and very well known place. aka vegas
    Lol you're gonna get al ot of those too. Btw, almost done with an EPIC Omegle troll. Stay awake, Ill post a screeny. Im proud of it