throwawayacc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) throwawayacc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Losing weight. How to stop me from losing muscle.

Hey. I'm currently losing weight right now and have gone from near 300 to the high 250s as of today. I've been trying to make sure I get enough nutrients but I need info on how to do it right to not lose muscle. I'm eating oats/banana for breakfeast, tuna for lunch, and broccoli for dinner and having almonds as snacks. What should I be eating so I won't become a skinny flabby version of myself when I reach near my goal of 200? I'm not trying to be muscular just toned. I don't want six pack abs, I want a flat stomach. I don't need bulging arms just ones that don't look flabby.

I'm 6'4" with a broad frame. I don't know if that makes a difference I'm just trying to create a visual of my body. I don't want to become just a skinny fat version of myself. So if you guys could help me in knowing what else I should be eating and if I should have an exercise regiment besides me just walking as of now. Thanks.

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Train your body like you want to be Arnold and you'll end up looking like a lean version of yourself. The idea behind lifting heavy weights and attempting to gain muscle mass is to prevent loss in your muscle mass. You may actually end up gaining a bit of muscle but it won't be anything dramatic if you're on a cutting phase and you're doing it naturally.

By the way, a lot of people start off with goals similar to yours but then that changes. Once you get a "flat stomach" you'll want to lean out even more and maybe even get shredded.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

patdaddy66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in the same boat. I understand the lifting heavy aspect but what I think we are both trying to figure out is what should our diet look like to continue to lose the fat but not the muscle. What should we be looking at in terms of cals, carbs, fat? I know the protein g should be around 1 to 1.5 x bodyweight but not really sure about the others. Any help would be great!

throwawayacc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) throwawayacc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alright thanks. I'll start an exercise regiment now.